AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Do you like your computer?

~ Aura ~ Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2010 02:48 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I do not. It is extremely slow. It freezes if you try to use two things at once. Sometimes it freezes for absolutely no reason. It probably has a vast amount of errors, add-ware, and viruses. I can't get rid of these things because my computer will freeze if I try to run scans. Yep, I'm about to just throw it out the window ... then go outside and pick it up and put it in the trash because I don't like to litter.
    ~ Aura ~

"If you are near to the dark
    I will tell you 'bout the sun
    You are here, no escape
    From my visions of the world
    You will cry all alone
    But it does not mean a thing to me ..."

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legend of the Twilight View Post
    I do not. It is extremely slow. It freezes if you try to use two things at once. Sometimes it freezes for absolutely no reason. It probably has a vast amount of errors, add-ware, and viruses. I can't get rid of these things because my computer will freeze if I try to run scans. Yep, I'm about to just throw it out the window ... then go outside and pick it up and put it in the trash because I don't like to litter.
    Wow that sounds pretty tough. If you don't know a lot about repairing your computer. I would either get a new one or have it repaired.
    Gero Server Guru

Member 1Inuyasha is infamous around these parts 1Inuyasha is infamous around these parts 1Inuyasha is infamous around these parts 1Inuyasha is infamous around these parts 1Inuyasha is infamous around these parts 1Inuyasha is infamous around these parts 1Inuyasha is infamous around these parts 1Inuyasha is infamous around these parts 1Inuyasha is infamous around these parts 1Inuyasha's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2010 12:37 PM
    in fuedal Japan with Kagome,Shippo,Sango,Miroku,and Kilala
    Threads

I love my laptop. It may be a smaller model but It gets the job done. I had it for about a little over a year. But she's still running strong. ^_^

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") <-- this is bunny copy and paste him into your signature so he can overtake the world!

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 1Inuyasha View Post
    I love my laptop. It may be a smaller model but It gets the job done. I had it for about a little over a year. But she's still running strong. ^_^
    That is good. It is always a nice feeling when you have a computer for a long time and it is still performing great. Mostly that is the biggest plus if it happens to be running Windows.
    Gero Server Guru

Kimberly makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2010 04:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I got a new laptop so I feel a second reply to this seems necessary.

I love my laptop right now! So I'm hoping it doesn't end up like my other computer... That will be a sad, sad day.
    Click my Shadow Lugia~ You know you want to~

Junior Member Smudarking is on a distinguished road Smudarking's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2010 03:40 PM
    Threads

I got my HP laptop in july and i am in love with it. It runs great and ive only had to wipe everything once (which is a huge achievment for me im really hard on computers haha) other then that the left mouse clicker(which doesnt matter anyways cause i use a mouse) and the exit key are broken its still in great shape and runs very smoothly.

--------------------
    Hey im looking for a few good people to help me start a anime/graphics/game site of my own. I have money to buy a site and keep up with it. Just need a few good men/women to help me advertise and run it. Perferably one person for each main section (anime, graphics, and games) please PM me or email me if your interested!

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Smudarking View Post
    I got my HP laptop in july and i am in love with it. It runs great and ive only had to wipe everything once (which is a huge achievment for me im really hard on computers haha) other then that the left mouse clicker(which doesnt matter anyways cause i use a mouse) and the exit key are broken its still in great shape and runs very smoothly.
    Well that is great that you like your hp notebook. I use to have an older one it worked great. Though at the tail end it simply gave out. I think one of the sadder joins on the md gave out near the end and it was one of the critical ones so yah. In any case it was a great laptop.
    Gero Server Guru

Senior Member Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2011 10:14 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Hugo-KoF

Sure I do!

I have a Sony Vaio Laptop with Windows 7 and it has been my buddy since Windows 7 came out; I have not had any problems at all (yet xD)

I also have 2 desktops, one with Windows XP and the other one with Windows 7; The one with XP is mainly used by my brothers, they spend hours playing World of War Craft (?), the one with Windows 7 is mainly used by my parents to pay bills, read news and more serious things like that.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo-Kof View Post
    Sure I do!

I have a Sony Vaio Laptop with Windows 7 and it has been my buddy since Windows 7 came out; I have not had any problems at all (yet xD)

I also have 2 desktops, one with Windows XP and the other one with Windows 7; The one with XP is mainly used by my brothers, they spend hours playing World of War Craft (?), the one with Windows 7 is mainly used by my parents to pay bills, read news and more serious things like that.
    Interesting, why not try and see if you can upgrade the XP machine to Win7.
    Gero Server Guru

Senior Member Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2011 10:14 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Hugo-KoF

Quote Originally Posted by Gero50 View Post
    Interesting, why not try and see if you can upgrade the XP machine to Win7.
    Because WinXP is a good OS in my opinion, and it's still around. I use the XP desktop to burn movies and to encode videos because works faster...

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo-Kof View Post
    Because WinXP is a good OS in my opinion, and it's still around. I use the XP desktop to burn movies and to encode videos because works faster...
    That's fine I do quite agree that XP is a great OS far better then Vista. Though Win7 is better for me so then XP was. I have had little issues at all.
    Gero Server Guru

Reading my user title? nenuma has a reputation beyond repute nenuma has a reputation beyond repute nenuma has a reputation beyond repute nenuma has a reputation beyond repute nenuma has a reputation beyond repute nenuma has a reputation beyond repute nenuma has a reputation beyond repute nenuma has a reputation beyond repute nenuma has a reputation beyond repute nenuma has a reputation beyond repute nenuma has a reputation beyond repute nenuma's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 10:12 PM
    Threads

I do now.
    I can finally say that I do not have a dinosaur computer.
    Secret Technique.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sodamachine. View Post
    I do now.
    I can finally say that I do not have a dinosaur computer.
    There is quite a few people who still have machines that are like 4 or 5 years old but that is a good thing you got a new one.
    Gero Server Guru

Senior Member Orenjia has a reputation beyond repute Orenjia has a reputation beyond repute Orenjia has a reputation beyond repute Orenjia has a reputation beyond repute Orenjia has a reputation beyond repute Orenjia has a reputation beyond repute Orenjia has a reputation beyond repute Orenjia has a reputation beyond repute Orenjia has a reputation beyond repute Orenjia has a reputation beyond repute Orenjia has a reputation beyond repute Orenjia's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2010 11:58 AM
    Threads

Its love we are talking about!!!Hikari and i are inseparable!And yes it has a name!Everything must have a name!!Would you like me to call you just 'human'?Why to call him laptop?Right Hikari?See!it agrees!!Goood Hikari<3!

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

I love my computer. Made it myself, which makes me love it even more. It's got a great quad-core processor and very nice GPU that I haven't had to overclock yet... though I wish some programs (*cough *cough PCSX2 *cough) had better AMD/ATI compatibility... it's a budget monster that chews up everything I've thrown at it so far

Thats life. Awesome? Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-22-2012 06:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 4768-7102-5291

I have a gateway with an ATX form factor (ofcourse) that uses the LGA 775 socket 1gb of memory, 160gb PATA drive and has windows XP. It gets the job done. I have an MSI netbook too with Ubuntu on it as well as an HP notebook dualbooted with Vista and Ubuntu.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    1987 has much to be proud of 1987 has much to be proud of 1987 has much to be proud of 1987 has much to be proud of 1987 has much to be proud of 1987 has much to be proud of 1987 has much to be proud of 1987 has much to be proud of 1987's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2010 08:23 AM
    Threads

I love my laptop. It's a Dell XPS M1530, and even when it was running Vista, it was a vast improvement over my old Dell Inspiron-something-or-other that got borked by a virus, but now that it's running Windows 7, it's pure awesome <3

Quote Originally Posted by TerumiAkirA17 View Post
    And yes it has a name!Everything must have a name!!Would you like me to call you just 'human'?Why to call him laptop?Right Hikari?See!it agrees!!Goood Hikari<3!
    Hahaha! My laptop's name is The Beast

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Depends, desktop or laptop?
    My desktop is decent. Recently had to refurbish it since the powersupply damaged the motherboard.
    My laptop,,, that's just a pain in the butt since I bought it. OS is unstable due to the hardware not designed to run XP. Originally, it had Vista,,, and Vista sucked, so I "downgraded" and found they didn't make drivers for it. Someday, I'll replace the buggar with one of those miltary laptops.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Member Kuitchi is a name known to all Kuitchi is a name known to all Kuitchi is a name known to all Kuitchi is a name known to all Kuitchi is a name known to all Kuitchi is a name known to all Kuitchi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2010 02:33 AM
    Threads

I love my Laptops. The one is Acer and the other one is Apple. I only use the Apple if my Acer has a problem. But I always use the Acer it because my pass laptops or computers are all XP that's why I'm not yet get used to be.

Junior Member johnkalli1990 is on a distinguished road johnkalli1990's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2010 11:54 PM
    Threads

Yes, I love my computer very much. I have customized whole of my computer according to my interests.

.. more intense than ever AVAlution has a reputation beyond repute AVAlution has a reputation beyond repute AVAlution has a reputation beyond repute AVAlution has a reputation beyond repute AVAlution has a reputation beyond repute AVAlution has a reputation beyond repute AVAlution has a reputation beyond repute AVAlution has a reputation beyond repute AVAlution has a reputation beyond repute AVAlution has a reputation beyond repute AVAlution has a reputation beyond repute AVAlution's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Red Dango
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2011 11:29 AM
    Threads

My love for my computer is comparable to Tom Hank's love with Wilson. It never let's me down.
    [Beautiful signature by Tattster ]
    "Even when our eyes are closed, there's
    a whole world out there that lives
    outside ourselves and our dreams."

[
    Hylian Dango]

Senior Member Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Leo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2011 02:28 AM
    Threads

My love for my computer is the equivalent of existence of light inside a black hole.

No. Seriously. I really want a new computer.

~The King has come! To save us from the dark, who could have ever doubt? We have faith~
    set done by Daken

Junior Member Yukiyuna has a reputation beyond repute Yukiyuna has a reputation beyond repute Yukiyuna has a reputation beyond repute Yukiyuna has a reputation beyond repute Yukiyuna has a reputation beyond repute Yukiyuna has a reputation beyond repute Yukiyuna has a reputation beyond repute Yukiyuna has a reputation beyond repute Yukiyuna has a reputation beyond repute Yukiyuna has a reputation beyond repute Yukiyuna has a reputation beyond repute Yukiyuna's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2010 07:13 PM
    Threads

I love my Vista Home Premium HP Laptop ^_^ <3
    With 4GB of RAM she sure can get the job done
    Unlike others, I have no problems with Vista besides not being able to play my once favorite game Diablo 2 D:<

Junior Member Lukeaxx is on a distinguished road Lukeaxx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2010 08:21 AM
    Threads

God I can't stand my computer...

But it is all I can currently afford...

Doesn't even have Windows, and has rejected all attempts at trying to install Windows.

So I have to live with Ubuntu

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I love mine. Its pretty and fast.

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information