AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How do you start losing fat thighs?

Junior Member when cicadas cry is on a distinguished road when cicadas cry's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2011 05:06 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default How do you start losing fat thighs?

Long story short, I'm trying to tone up and potentially start cosplaying as Mion from higurashi no naku koro ni, but how can I start losing fat thighs?

What exercises do you recommend? I've come across something called interval training at a site actually called losing fat thighs haha, but I'm still feeling majorly nooby.

Any ideas for burning fat quickly would be muchos appreciated.

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: How do you start losing fat thighs?

Well I just want to point out that if you are a teenager, it may(not saying it will) be hard for you to lose weight. I know this, because I HATED my thighs when I was a teenager and could never lose any weight. My body was still developing, and I had baby fat on my thighs which is why my legs weren't really changing into what I wanted them to be and why I couldn't lose any weight. It wasn't until I turned 19 where I noticed that my baby fat and cellulite started to disappear. My thighs were about the same size as they were when I was a teenager, but looked way better, because my legs and thighs were finally starting to look like a young women's legs and thighs which is what I am now. I'm 20 1/2 now, and I've lost 30 lbs within the past 1/2 year of exercising and having better eating habits. My legs look fine to me, since they don't look like my teenager legs, but they have became smaller. I only lost like 10 lbs and then gained it all back when I was a teenager, but now that I'm a young adult, it seems way easier to lose weight.

Anyways, I used to be in an aerobics class in high school. We not only did aerobics, but we did pilates exercises too. What I learned is that, it is important that you have a balance of aerobic and anaerobic exercises(interval exercising) into your daily work out routine. Why is it important to have both? Because it will help you lose weight faster and it is crucially healthy for you to have both. Anaerobic exercises decrease your body fat and increase your muscle mass. Muscles burn calories faster then fat. Although an aerobic exercise is constantly moving your body for 10 or more minutes, If you do an aerobic exercise with having more fat in your body then muscle, it will take you longer to lose weight. That is why it's important to build up muscle with anaerobic exercises and then add aerobic exercises into your work out routine.

Most people know what aerobic exercises are. It is where you are constantly doing an exercise, constantly moving, for 10 or more minutes. Examples are like jogging, dancing, walking, jump roping, etc. Now what anaerobic exercises are is when you do an exercise within a certain amount of seconds and then either repeat it or not. Like weight lifting, sit ups, push ups, squats, lunges, etc. are anaerobic exercises, because you are doing the exercise within a certain amount of seconds and then repeating it. Even balancing and stretching exercises can be considered anaerobic, because you are balancing or stretching for a certain amount of seconds and can choose to repeat it again or not.

What I recommend you to do is to stretches your calves, hamstrings, and quadriceps. Then do some lunges and squats. Finally after all of that is done, go on a walk. If you think you can do it, I recommend jogging or running. Even better is switching it up. Like when I go on this trail around my house, I will jog for 10 minutes, then walk for 5 minutes, then jog for 5 minutes, then walk for 10 minutes, then jog for 15 minutes. Then when I get home, I'll walk around slowly around the house for 5 minutes, because if you sit down and not doing anything right away after you are done jogging or running, then your muscles can be sore and cramp up easily later on. Make sure you drink a lot of water and make good choices when it comes to eating. You can't only lose weight from exercise or eating right. You have to have both. If you know that you are not getting enough of a certain food group a day, I highly recommend taking a food supplement vitamin. I definitely don't eat enough vegetables, so my daily vitamin helps out for that. I take about an hour an 1/2 of my day out to just exercise, but really it's more like 3 hours, because I dance for fun.
    Last edited by Aleyna; 06-08-2011 at 06:15 AM.

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

3. Likes ╬Karami Mew~Meow liked this post
    Senior Member Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie has a reputation beyond repute Trippy Hippie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 06:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Go swimming.

Goddess (Mom <333) Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Dr Who K9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2011 02:24 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

you cannot lose weight in only a target area. that is not how your body works. think of it like a bathtub filled with water, you remove a cup and the entire level drops. since It's slanted towards the drain there is less water at one side so it seems that the water is moving from that area. to obtain optimum weight loss do full body cardio and strength training. don't just focus on one area or you will end up looking unbalenced. if you don't do cardio you will just put muscle under fat without losing fat. Interval is a high impact aerobic and I do not recommend doing it straight without working up to it. you can do a lot of harm shocking yourself and can pass out. ease your body into working out, challenge but not over exert, and you will have results

6. Thanks Aleyna thanked for this post
    Likes animeyay, Aleyna liked this post
    Senior Member Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Gabumon Cylon Centurion
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2017 08:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Burn more calories than you eat
    Do some form of cardio for at least 30 minutes a day

fat = gone

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Just lose weight in general. You body will start shrinking as a whole.
    Losing fat in just one area is not realistically doable.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I use to have trouble losing weight while I was in high school but I found it so much easier to lose weight when I was in college. One objective is to eat healthier. Not entirely give up junk food all together but have one cheat day a week where you can have candy, chips, soda, etc. Portion sizes is another thing. I find that if my portion sizes are smaller, I don't eat as much and I am not as hungry. Exercise does help a lot. I became very conscious of my legs after I had gotten knee surgery since my right leg had become two times smaller than my left because I was using my right leg less. I started doing cardio and walking more and now, you can barely notice or they are the same size now. But, as you lose the fat, you may gain weight in muscle instead. :3

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

10. Likes Aleyna liked this post
    Member Jeffari has a brilliant future Jeffari has a brilliant future Jeffari has a brilliant future Jeffari has a brilliant future Jeffari has a brilliant future Jeffari has a brilliant future Jeffari has a brilliant future Jeffari has a brilliant future Jeffari has a brilliant future Jeffari has a brilliant future Jeffari has a brilliant future Jeffari's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2011 02:00 PM
    Threads

"You are what you eat". Roughly 80% of your fitness is based off of your diet. If you have a proper diet and exercise, you will lose weight. Just look online for diet plans that fit your lifestyle and aren't too "unrealistic". If you try to go from one extreme to the other, 9 times out of 10 you'll crash and end up going back to those unhealthy habits.

Also try to do at least 30-45 min of cardio exercise each day. Doing it on an empty stomach will give you better results as well.

Senior Member Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Aria Neko Jigsaw Ribbon Mic
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2013 02:33 PM
    Somewhere between sparkle bunnies and pinkish kittens.
    Threads

Dance, the easiest way ever.

13. Likes Aleyna liked this post
    Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You take your fat thighs and them them on a diet (separately, of course. )

Just kidding. You can't spot reduce. You have to lose weight overall. Of course, this also depends heavily on your diet and activity. And also, don't listen to any source that tells you you can spot reduce; the body simply does not work that way.

Quite a Good Article on the subject
    Last edited by Miss Moonlight; 06-08-2011 at 07:12 PM.

15. Likes Aleyna liked this post
    Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'd say go running. [since everyone already went into detail lol] Because I had to run 5 laps everyday in my PE class and the thighs i've been trying to fatten up, shrunk so quickly -_- and even lost 5 lbs =/

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

It's nearly impossible to loose them. Thighs are bigger just because they are but it's pretty much impossible to make them skinny again.

I used to have stick legs. Then I started dancing for many many years and my thighs were nothing but muscle. I quit years ago now my thighs are fat rather than the muscle they used to be :| But no matter how in shape the rest of me is via exercises my fat thighs will be fat.

DO NOT DANCE to lose the thighs. You'll gain leg muscles. Unless you not properly dance. Then you do your body no good except run out of breath.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

Stop. Eating.

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

19. Dislikes Miss Moonlight disliked this post
    Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post

DO NOT DANCE to lose the thighs. You'll gain leg muscles. Unless you not properly dance. Then you do your body no good except run out of breath.
    Do not dance, you'll gain leg muscles? everyone has leg muscles. If you mean she'll look like a female body builder simply by dancing (which requires a very strict diet, intense training and other bodybuilding regimens) no, she won't achieve this simply by dancing ...

Senior Member Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2016 04:10 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Minako View Post
    you cannot lose weight in only a target area. that is not how your body works.
    This. However, hour long brisk walks, in the evening and morning, should help. If you're really serious, you can also eat celery, bananas, cucumbers, and tuna fish sandwiches, as a replacement for your regular diet.

~The Skylark Rose~ animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Notebook
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2012 09:39 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think you have to like gain muscles and your legs first then u can loss the fat. By running, swimming riding bikes stuff that include working your leg.

The warrior of time aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Bear Bleach Zangetsu Katana
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2015 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aether370

ermmmm I feel like a silly response should be going in here now so I shall suggest literally cutting the fat off with a knife or if you don't think you can handle doing it yourself get a doctor to perform cosmetic surgery upon your legs

24. Dislikes Miss Moonlight disliked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aether View Post
    ermmmm I feel like a silly response should be going in here now so I shall suggest literally cutting the fat off with a knife or if you don't think you can handle doing it yourself get a doctor to perform cosmetic surgery upon your legs
    In short, don't ask for weight loss advice from the educated people at AF.

... except a few who didn't post stupid responses.

The warrior of time aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Bear Bleach Zangetsu Katana
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2015 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aether370

well there wasn't anything saying that this method wasn't to be mentioned so I used it

27. Dislikes Miss Moonlight disliked this post
    Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

You could do that silly nonsense like dieting or exercise OR you could just cut your legs off with a saw. Problem solved.
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

29. Thanks Miss Moonlight thanked for this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by miniPhil View Post
    You could do that silly nonsense like dieting or exercise OR you could just cut your legs off with a saw. Problem solved.
    Diet and exercise require effort(!!), and effort is bad.

Quote Originally Posted by aether View Post
    well there wasn't anything saying that this method wasn't to be mentioned so I used it
    Indeed, good sir. Indeed. I shall be using this method and passing it along to all my good friends.

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Moonlight View Post
    Do not dance, you'll gain leg muscles? everyone has leg muscles. If you mean she'll look like a female body builder simply by dancing (which requires a very strict diet, intense training and other bodybuilding regimens) no, she won't achieve this simply by dancing ...
    Well if you just dance. Nothing will happen. But if you dance dance it'll go to your legs. Why do you think dancers have no boobs and no arm muscles. Because all the effort to dancing is in your legs. Dancing builds no muscles in your body except some tummy muscles and leg muscles.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well if you just dance. Nothing will happen. But if you dance dance it'll go to your legs. Why do you think dancers have no boobs and no arm muscles. Because all the effort to dancing is in your legs. Dancing builds no muscles in your body except some tummy muscles and leg muscles.
    Except she never said anything about not wanting to gain more leg muscles. That's your preference.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Moonlight View Post
    Except she never said anything about not wanting to gain more leg muscles. That's your preference.
    Well she doesn't want big thighs. Having muscular legs = big thighs. know from experience.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well she doesn't want big thighs. Having muscular legs = big thighs. know from experience.
    She said she wanted to lose fat in her thighs, so yea, she doesn't want big thighs. But that doesn't mean she can't dance if she wants to use that as a method of activity in conjunction with other forms.

Closed Thread

Thread Information