AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: Official Xbox One Discussion Thread

Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Movie Ticket Mercedes-Benz Green Tea
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2022 09:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Official Xbox One Discussion Thread

They don't want people to stop buying the Xbox One and the Xbox One S.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

So does that mean that the Scorpio will likely run all games at 30fps? 1080/30, 1440/30 and 2160/30?

I suppose it makes sense in terms of keeping consistency across games on the various 'platforms' (and also because a lot of video games still inexplicably tie a lot of physics timings to the frame rate, cough Destiny cough >_>). But if the Scorpio can pull 4K at 30fps people are going to lady that it won't do 1080p at 60. It's a given, and gamers are assholes at their cores.

I mean, I'll be surprised too to see the hardware wasted just because a display doesn't support a higher resolution. I'm not going to be buying a new monitor for a while, so I'm going to be disappointed if there -isn't- some advantage to running the Scorpio on a lower resolution.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ranshiin View Post
    So does that mean that the Scorpio will likely run all games at 30fps? 1080/30, 1440/30 and 2160/30?

I suppose it makes sense in terms of keeping consistency across games on the various 'platforms' (and also because a lot of video games still inexplicably tie a lot of physics timings to the frame rate, cough Destiny cough >_>). But if the Scorpio can pull 4K at 30fps people are going to lady that it won't do 1080p at 60. It's a given, and gamers are assholes at their cores.

I mean, I'll be surprised too to see the hardware wasted just because a display doesn't support a higher resolution. I'm not going to be buying a new monitor for a while, so I'm going to be disappointed if there -isn't- some advantage to running the Scorpio on a lower resolution.
    They should of just make it more powerful altogether than just a resolution boost. There's no incentive to get one especially with all games coming to Windows 10 and cross-play, and I personally think that dealing with that obnoxious OS is still better than getting an Xbox One.

Generally speaking if someone is willing to fork up for a Scorpio, they might as well save up a bit more and get a gaming PC altogether. Just like with the PS4 Neo, I feel like it won't do much for already released games unless the developer releases an update that improves the game. I think the Xbox One S should be fine if someone can't fork up a PC and still wants an Xbox experience.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information