AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trying to find an old show

Junior Member scoutpie is on a distinguished road scoutpie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2016 08:26 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Trying to find an old show

not sure if it was western or not, but i assume it is. so hi all, i am new here well, i usually just lurk but i have a question now XD
    so back in the mid 2000's i watched a cartoon/anime (again not sure but safe bet is here) a lot of the info on it is hazy as i was youngish but i was hoping someone might know it if i list of some of the bits from the show.
    i think one of the moments that are stuck in my head the most encompasses the first episode and a later one. see in the first episode the main character is trying to get to what i think is the subway >_< a is almost hit by a semi, after this plays out and the kid gets moving again he eventually gets to the subway, where he and his mates get on a train and head off. the show basically kicks off from there as they end up somewhere very strange.
    anyway fast forword a few episodes and i forget how exactly but the main character ends up home, however they are not the same, they are a cross between themselves and something else. it turns out he is back to the day it started, and we go though some of the parts from the first episode and it turns out he saved himself from the truck.

but yeah, sorry to annoy, but i have been trying to find it for awhile now XD

wow talk about being dumb. turns out it was digimon frontier. if i knew how to delete this thread i would, sorry
    Last edited by scoutpie; 07-19-2016 at 08:28 AM. Reason: found it

Senior Member someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Gifts Red Dango Kill Bill Katana Shuriken
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2016 08:12 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Trying to find an old show

Quote Originally Posted by scoutpie View Post
    not sure if it was western or not, but i assume it is. so hi all, i am new here well, i usually just lurk but i have a question now XD
    so back in the mid 2000's i watched a cartoon/anime (again not sure but safe bet is here) a lot of the info on it is hazy as i was youngish but i was hoping someone might know it if i list of some of the bits from the show.
    i think one of the moments that are stuck in my head the most encompasses the first episode and a later one. see in the first episode the main character is trying to get to what i think is the subway >_< a is almost hit by a semi, after this plays out and the kid gets moving again he eventually gets to the subway, where he and his mates get on a train and head off. the show basically kicks off from there as they end up somewhere very strange.
    anyway fast forword a few episodes and i forget how exactly but the main character ends up home, however they are not the same, they are a cross between themselves and something else. it turns out he is back to the day it started, and we go though some of the parts from the first episode and it turns out he saved himself from the truck.

but yeah, sorry to annoy, but i have been trying to find it for awhile now XD
    Hmmm sounds a bit like Gantz, but let me do some more digging.

3. Thanks scoutpie thanked for this post
    Junior Member scoutpie is on a distinguished road scoutpie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2016 08:26 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Interest1ng View Post
    Hmmm sounds a bit like Gantz, but let me do some more digging.

don't worry, i am retarded. i found it by accedent an hour after posting... i hate myself. it was digimon frontier XD

Senior Member someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Gifts Red Dango Kill Bill Katana Shuriken
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2016 08:12 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by scoutpie View Post
    don't worry, i am retarded. i found it by accedent an hour after posting... i hate myself. it was digimon frontier XD
    WELP I was way offffffffffff the scale on that guess.

6. Thanks scoutpie thanked for this post
+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information