AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Elements of a dream

Junior Member Rainguardian is on a distinguished road Rainguardian's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2012 02:24 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Elements of a dream

So my friend and I are in college and he wants to create a group similar to the Vongola from KHR but instead of a mafia group we wanted to just be a group that helps people and no we aren't going to dress up and run around saving people it's more like maybe raising money for charity and things of that nature but the families name is Sogno Familia but like in KHR how Vongola had Rain,Storm, Cloud, Mist, Thunder we also need elements or titles for our group but the problem is that dreams don't necessarily have elements so I was wondering if I could get some titles or elements that might relate to a dream or could be assigned to each person (EX: Dusk Guardian, Dawn Guardian..etc) something like that maybe and I'm sure this will sound really stupid too a lot of you or maybe immature for college students but it was just something we wanted to try out and also I don't want to see any trolling or negative comments towards this idea only positive or supportive ones anything that can help my question or if you wish to give your thoughts about that is also acceptable.

~Neko Neko Neko~ KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Cookie Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 02:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Elements of a dream

Elements of a Dream.. I'm not trolling or anything but the first thing that came to my head was Inception

Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by KyouFalls View Post
    Elements of a Dream.. I'm not trolling or anything but the first thing that came to my head was Inception
    It's fine I can see how one would think of Inception from the title

boopaloop! TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2012 08:46 PM
    Threads

Morpheus Muse?

Morpheus is the Greek god of dreams and I've got a thing for historical allusions (and alliteration).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morpheus_(mythology)

"dude your user name is B.A! props! sounds like a stoner metal band *loves stoner metal*...i might steal it >.>"

-RaShayRitto

Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by TheThunderBringer View Post
    Morpheus Muse?

Morpheus is the Greek god of dreams and I've got a thing for historical allusions (and alliteration).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morpheus_(mythology)
    Well that's good I suppose but it's a name not really an element but than again I'm not sure if such a thing as an element of a dream exist but I was looking more for something that would pass for an element and also I'm not sure if names would be the best thing instead I was hoping more for something along the lines of a title or attribute.

boopaloop! TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2012 08:46 PM
    Threads

Well that's good I suppose but it's a name not really an element but than again I'm not sure if such a thing as an element of a dream exist but I was looking more for something that would pass for an element and also I'm not sure if names would be the best thing instead I was hoping more for something along the lines of a title or attribute.
    Yeah, I was thinking the same. I'll try to come up with more.

"dude your user name is B.A! props! sounds like a stoner metal band *loves stoner metal*...i might steal it >.>"

-RaShayRitto

Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by TheThunderBringer View Post
    Yeah, I was thinking the same. I'll try to come up with more.
    Honestly it doesn't necessarily be right on the dot I mean something similar or relating to a dream would be fine as well I told him that picking attributes relating to a dream would be difficult I know he told me he was considering "Dawn" and "Dusk".

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

Acid Comatose
    ^That be a dream right there haha
    ummmm
    Arms of Slumber?
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

I have no idea what you're asking since there are no full stops. I get to the third line and then I get lost.

Instead I'll give you an idea for the group. You should buy lots of socks, gift wrap em and then give them out to people. Don't stay for the unwrapping, you must be like batman in your gift giving. You can maybe leave a calling card. Forget the charity, no one will forget the awesome dudes who gave out free socks and vanished into the night.
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleohano View Post
    Acid Comatose
    ^That be a dream right there haha
    ummmm
    Arms of Slumber?
    Well that's good but I was going for something less violent and sinister and Arms of Slumber is sort of long for an attribute

Quote Originally Posted by miniPhil View Post
    I have no idea what you're asking since there are no full stops. I get to the third line and then I get lost.

Instead I'll give you an idea for the group. You should buy lots of socks, gift wrap em and then give them out to people. Don't stay for the unwrapping, you must be like batman in your gift giving. You can maybe leave a calling card. Forget the charity, no one will forget the awesome dudes who gave out free socks and vanished into the night.
    I'm not sure why you are getting confused? I'm just asking for attributes that relate to a dream and also I can see the humor you were going for but this was meant to taken more seriously even though I'm sure it's sounds very silly
    Last edited by Rainguardian; 08-09-2012 at 08:28 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information