AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Some renders

Look over there ---> Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Hyundai Coupe Mario Bowser Shell Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2022 04:00 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: PrinnyBombed

Default Some renders

I no longer have a working copy of Photoshop, but in due time I may get it again. Anyways a couple renders:

comments and crits welcome.

2. Likes .:neuko:., blueangel06661, FLAORIDA liked this post
    Junior Member lebtiger is on a distinguished road lebtiger's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2011 09:25 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Some renders

I love them all. Very cool stuff

4. Thanks Immoral thanked for this post
    Senior Member Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Gifts K-on Pick Black Cat Manekineko
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2011 11:47 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

They're really good. Hope you post some more.

:SET BY ME:
    Requests are OPENMy Works Illuminated Spirits
    November Update for my Ebook Collection!
    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never get out alive. -Bugs Bunny

6. Thanks Immoral, FLAORIDA thanked for this post
    Likes Immoral, FLAORIDA liked this post
    Look over there ---> Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Hyundai Coupe Mario Bowser Shell Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2022 04:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: PrinnyBombed

Thank you. If I do end up downloading PS again, I'll be sure to post more renders.

Crits are welcome too. I'm sure there is something I need to improve on.

Senior Member .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2020 04:24 PM
    Threads

Not to sound like a killjoy, but... I must point out that by posting renders in this forum (Dazzle Us) you are in fact, breaching around 3 of the forum's rules, as quoted below:

2. BANDWIDTH: Please be considerate with your posts. Don't post random images and don't quote images if not necessary. They are just annoying and they don't contribute to the current post. When posting a big image (bigger than 640x480px) use the "Manage Attachments" feature under "Additional Options". This will help people with dial-up speeding up their browsing capabilities and will save bandwidth as well.
    Many (if not all) of your linked images are beyond 640x480 pixels.

5. ONE THREAD, ONE USER: Please, use only one thread to show off your work. If you want to have only one thread for a specific subject use the sub forums to do so. Make sure you post your work in the sub forum named after your work type.
    You have more than 1 thread in this forum, one of which I already posted in.

9. EXTRACTIONS: Extractions (your own, no stealing them) all goes in Uploads forum!
    This thread containing your renders (i.e. Extractions) is not in the "Uploads" forum.

Every thread/post which won't meet the rules will be locked and the poster will get an infraction!

The rules are subject to change so keep tracking this thread for changes.

For any questions regarding the forum rules or Dazzle Us itself we are available over the private messaging system (aka PMs).
    Happy posting!

Dazzle Us Forum Moderators
    Also, Here is a direct link to the full rules that contain the above 4 quotes.

Now don't get me wrong... I don't take pleasure in looking to catch people out with breaking rules on AF - and to be fair, I'd personally admit that you're more likely to get relevant feedback with renders posted in a forum that's less awkwardly placed than its ambiguously-titled sub-forum, "Uploads". However, I'm bringing this up because, I don't think it's fair that any member should be exempt from rules that are supposed to apply to all members. Clearly, either you didn't check this forum for its rules (Something I find really hard to believe since they are in a pinned thread within the 1st tier of this forum's folder), didn't read them carefully enough, or simply ignored them altogether. But whatever... ignorance should not be excused.

So on that note - much as I'd like to C&C your work here, I'm not going to... because in the first place this thread shouldn't be here. I hope for your sake that the mod is lenient for you and simply moves your thread to the appropriate category; or better still, I'd advise that you PM the mod of this forum to do this for you immediately - because, as you can see, under the rules, the mod is quite within his/her rights to lock your thread and give you an infraction.

Update 20th October 2011

However, now that your thread is in the correct category I guess there's no reason for me not to comment on your work so here goes...

Overall I'd say that your renders are of a high-standard and very useable. Not all of them are without certain blemishes mind, but to be fair these a very minor and virtually non-issues once scaled down for use in works such as a sigs or avis.

Renders 2, 4 and 5 could have used a little more attention to detail in cutting imo, as in places there are signs of fringing. That's having said, none of your renders appear to show any discernible signs of clipping (thankfully), and assuming that you used the Pen Tool (or equivalent) to cut your subjects, your judgement overall of where to cut around the edges of subjects is very good.

The top render of Teresa (and whoever that other person is 'cause idk, sorry) appears to be a well executed piece of work. I especially like how the edges look consistent with the slightly soft look of the characters, and the overall result manages to create a sense of naturalness - which is to say it nicely avoids that slight "cardboard" cut-out look (which can sometimes be the case with softer subjects simply cut by the Pen Tool without any further optimisation). I'm guessing here that you used more than the Pen Tool (or whichever main tool you used to cut the subject) to achieve this effect? Perhaps feathering or the Blur filter but, in any case, the end result works really well. Render 3 (The green dragon) really sells your ability to cut precisely around subjects without clipping subtle details. Render 6 (Girl holding bunny) is just as good and very cleanly finished.

Overall I'd say that your renders are very much of a high-standard, and I wouldn't be surprised if most (if not all) of them here were favoured for use by members. The only thing I would advise you to work on a bit more is consistency; otherwise, I think you might push yourself further with more challenging images - because, as good as these renders are, there's a certain something with your work that suggests to me you have more potential. I'm not saying the subject's you extracted here are a walk in the park by any means, but if you really want to advance yourself to a distinguished level, I suggest you consider extracting from more challenging images. For example, try extracting photographic models with flowing hair/challenging clothing, characters with particle effects, foliage etc.. These images will surely test you, but pull these off and you should have people flocking to your renders in no time! ^ ^
    Last edited by .:neuko:.; 10-20-2011 at 04:05 AM.

9. Thanks FlashD thanked for this post
    Likes FlashD, Corllean liked this post
+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information