AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Girlfriend: What is it like to have one?

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Default Girlfriend: What is it like to have one?

Hello guys!~ I'm marvelangga, male, 19, college student, and yeah, single. In our university, where I could always see around couples walking together, cuddling each other, and so on, it brought me to a question: What is it like to have a girlfriend? As you can see, I'm still a little innocent when it comes to these things. But I can't deny the fact that I can also feel what every sentient being can, that feeling called "love". In fact, just recently, I thought I have fell in love with a female colleague of the same bachelor degree, but then, I heard she already has a boyfriend, and confirmed it when I saw her walking side by side with a guy in a long hall. That image was etched on my mind. But enough of the lonely stuff, I want to hear from you guys, especially those with one!~
    Last edited by marvelangga; 02-02-2011 at 08:55 AM.

Aleyna's Wifey *with a heart sign* Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Tengu Mask Green Tea Pocky
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2012 08:31 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Girlfriend: What is it like to have one?

O.o?! - That's my first reaction, seriously.

I don't know what it's like to have a girlfriend seeing as I'm not a guy. = =# But if otherwise then I could answer your question. It's actually nice for most part of it, I mean the thought of being around someone you really care and love does warm the heart. Of course arguments cannot be avoided but that's just part of it, it's only a matter of how you deal with it and go through with it.

Trust me it's nice to have a partner, but then again that's just me. Specially if you don't really get along with that someone, it's only a matter of time for you to find out! ^ ^
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

Forever 12. Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2013 07:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, I can tell you what it's like to have any sort of relationship. But, I've never had a girlfriend.

At my age, dating is sort of stupid when it comes right down to it, but it's important to branch out and find what kind of person you really like. Also, ignore everything you see in television, movies, and especially shoujo anime about dating and relationships. You NEVER feel that way right off the bat. Those feelings could develop, but it just doesn't works that way. No person gives into everything you ask them for, even if you're dating them.

In summary, it's sort of a balancing act. You need to remember this other person has feelings, and try to make the best of any bad situation. And, I can tell you from how I feel with my boyfriend: Girls sometimes take things way too seriously and can get mad about anything. You sometimes just have to deal.
    On this day of days, most epic and prideful, you were born 15 whole American years ago!
    Through the odds and by doing the impossible, you beat out hundreds of thousands of siblings in the great sperm race for the coveted egg.
    Probably via hax.
    Regardless! You won!
    So remember, whenever someone picks on you or calls you weak or small.
    Just remind them that you beat out a few hundred thousand other wimps.

And the grand prize was not dying!

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I don't know, but this is my guess based on years of observing friends with girlfriends:

Look at your wallet. Empty it.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

5. Likes Nephthys liked this post
    Senior Member Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Ferrari Soccer Ball Favorite
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2012 10:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ahh, it's great having a girlfriend.
    When you're feeling down, she'll cheer you up (and vice versa), when yers both want to chill, chilling's a good deal more relaxing with a gal on your lap... yeaaah.

Just remember, she's ALWAYS right, UNLESS she's the kind to think you a little biatch. if you keep agreeing with her (and rightfully so).

Protip from a playa mate (ie the kind who just wants booty, nothing else, some guys are wired that way): When you tell a girl you're interested in more then just what's between her legs DO NOT mention you were referring to her boobs.
    victoria aut mors

Cowboy Psychologist Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2013 12:07 AM
    Threads

Has it's ups and downs.

Yeah, I went there.

BM

Awaken Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Mario 1-Up Mushroom Aria Neko Mario Piranha Plant
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2022 04:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Don't know; never dated.
    The Brighter the Light the Darker the Shadow

Senior Member brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Cds Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2012 08:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, I didn't really like my first girlfriend, and neither of us were really into it, so we broke up fast. It wasn't all that fun. But now there's this girl I'm kind of dating and it's awesome. We make each other feel special. Now, it's not all sunshine and unicorns. We do occasionally fight, though we've only had a serious fight once, and we aren't people to be out in public and be all lovey dovey, but it's still nice. But, having a girlfriend is nothing special if you don't care about her/if she doesn't care about you.

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It's like you're with a girl, who's also a friend, but not really.

I don't know, I never had a girlfriend.

Straight Outta Motown! Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Paint Palette Mic Sunglasses
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2014 02:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Sleepy_Ninja313

I wish i could tell you, but i never had one.
    Man that is whack!

Token Black Guy

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

My girlfriend is the best ever; she cheers me up whenever I'm down and vice versa. She appreciates me, loves me to pieces and is moving to New Zealand in 2013.
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Senior Member Penshiru has a reputation beyond repute Penshiru has a reputation beyond repute Penshiru has a reputation beyond repute Penshiru has a reputation beyond repute Penshiru has a reputation beyond repute Penshiru has a reputation beyond repute Penshiru has a reputation beyond repute Penshiru has a reputation beyond repute Penshiru has a reputation beyond repute Penshiru has a reputation beyond repute Penshiru has a reputation beyond repute Penshiru's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Pocky
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 11:20 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Spp67

Well I have had a girlfreind before. The relationship when its good is a great experience. But I've learned don't rush things man. I went out with girls as soon as they said they liked me with out knowing them 1st and I didn't work out the way I wanted it. I'm not blaming them or me I'm just saying be patient. When you find the girlfriend you want and know her enough it will be worth the wait and the relationship will be good.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

What's a girlfriend?

On a slightly related note:

: The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Morphine. Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Paint Palette Gun Camera Dslr
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2012 09:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh it's awesome to have a girlfriend!... Wait...
    No Mercy,
    No Remorse.

||Thank you MaruDashi for the great set!||

Senior Member Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2016 04:10 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

pic related.

Senior Member TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts K-on Pick Bleach Zangetsu Nachos
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2014 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ProdigySniperXx Steam ID: TadashiED

I've only had one girlfriend before..and it had its ups and downs. Of course we shared many fun times, and countless hours on the phone but there was a point where we both doubted each other. It seemed as though she was cheating on me, and she also thought that I was cheating on her. This complicated things and it only made things between us worse. Eventually we broke up and to this day, I still don't know if she cheated on me. Of course, I never cheated on her!

Bottom line, be prepared for a lot of things with a girlfriend. It definitely has its perfect moments, but also some pretty bad ones which could scar you in the future haha.

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

It's a lot like owning a lawnmower. It consumes a lot of green.
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

Junior Member allisone101 is on a distinguished road allisone101's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Gifts Decepticons
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-04-2011 05:41 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: deateather1

In my opeion there not worth the trobble and heart ache. My last gf cheated on me and dumped me in the same week. So for now im gonna ride solo. But if u are looking for a gf. One tip become friends with them first before you start dateing them. Also talk a lot to each other, are it will never work out.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I never been poorer since then!

But it's worth it.

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by miniPhil View Post
    It's a lot like owning a lawnmower. It consumes a lot of green.
    And you have to keep filling her up with gas, too!

Senior Member brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Cds Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2012 08:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

A lot of people say a girlfriend is really expensive, but from personal experience, once I got into a relationship with my current girl, I actually started spending less money. But, she was always into paying for herself, and has never asked for anything like jewlery. I guess I might just be really lucky to have found someone like her.

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

I'm not sure what it's like for a guy to have a girlfriend o.o but I know it's amazing to have a boyfriend. It's sort of having a friend that's a boy except you can be totally yourself and you can kiss them! =D and other stuff. Though I can say it's insanely comforting to walk beside the one you love. I try not to have my boyfriend spend money on me and I always try to do something in return if he does. So it's not like we are just there to drain your wallets. But it's nice to have a significant other.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I wouldn't really know but I do know what its like to have a boyfriend, and I do think its like having a girlfriend, except its a guy.
    Now if you ask me how I am as a girlfriend I'll be real honest about it here; I'm very devoted to the guy I date. It comes to the point that I'll do everything I can to make him happy and make him feel like a king because I flat out care about him. (: He had a difficult past, to put it this way, and I was just there for him to give him all the hope he ever needs. During those rainy days in his life, I don't give him the umbrella, but sunshine. I feel accomplished that I made him happy and its all I want from him. I hope I last long with him because I'm happy because he's real happy, and I don't want that to change at all. He's not a perfect boyfriend, but he's just amazing and one of the best. I'm real thankful each and everyday he's in my life.

Now what is it like to have a boyfriend, its just a "life feels great" deal. I wake up every morning and know someone really cares for me and loves me. I'm able to be myself, feel comfortable, and at the same time be his princess. Its basically like a guy friend, except you can hug and kiss him. ^_^ Whats even better, I can tell everything about what goes on and not be so ashamed about it. As for spending, if he wants to spend, I can't stop him. I really can't, but there is some times that I do want to spend for him. So we take turns. (:

Its really nice to have a special someone in your life, everyone needs some sunshine and deserves to be happy.

Senior Member Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon 104 - Cubone Saxophone
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2016 09:09 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bassoonist26

Our relationship may have been a little 'different', but I do have some experience.

It was fun, like having a best friend that you cuddle with, hug more, and kiss.

It didn't last that long, though. So I'm not too experienced.

(I just wish we hadn't done that. We should have just stayed friends. =( )

~Made by me~

Senior Member TenguSan has a reputation beyond repute TenguSan has a reputation beyond repute TenguSan has a reputation beyond repute TenguSan has a reputation beyond repute TenguSan has a reputation beyond repute TenguSan has a reputation beyond repute TenguSan has a reputation beyond repute TenguSan has a reputation beyond repute TenguSan has a reputation beyond repute TenguSan has a reputation beyond repute TenguSan has a reputation beyond repute TenguSan's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Gifts Potato
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2013 02:40 AM
    Threads

A girlfriend...

well, actually there is no answer to that question XD

It depends on the girl who you are with, and it depends on the kind of person you are. Sometimes it is sweet, sometimes it is exciting, sometimes it can be hell.

If you are in a good relationship though. There will still always be bad times in the relationship.. and high chances that you will end up feeling pain by the end of it. But it is those wonderful times which make it worth it. And there is not a single thing out there which can ever come close as to the love of a woman.

To feel love. To be loved. To love and loved back. To know that no matter what you are going through, someone is always there for you. To know that you are not alone in this world. To be around the woman you love and everything you love about her. And to know she is smiling just for you.. just from you. Everything from a simple hug to the most passionate kiss. There is nothing in the world which could ever compare to that bliss

And even if in the end your heart is broken.... to know what it feels like to be with someone.. to know what it is like to be loved by the one you hold so dear.. to know that you may on day meet the one who is meant to be... makes it worth the possibly getting hurt, all over again.

.. that's my answer.
    Who says a fool can't tell another how not to be one?

Closed Thread

Thread Information