AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sign Up: The Black Blade

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

Default Sign Up: The Black Blade

*LPS approved*

Several billion years ago a dark force named Otuto sought to make a world of hate and war. A young hero stood to defend his land his home. The dark lord Otuto had several of his best blacksmiths make him a sword from materials of the souls of people with pure evil in there hearts and forced them inside the blade until it was a perfect blade or pure darkness and evil. The black blade was formed as a symbol to the evil of mans hearts perfect for the lord of darkness. The hero of the land saw what was happening and asked for people who had pure hearts of good to risk there lives and be put into a sword equally as powerful several thousand joined. The two forces clashed together blood spilled on both sides and the hero struck down and took the soul of the evil Otuto and sealed his sword into stone at the cost of his life and the pure white blade. Once he put the blade of darkness into the stone the hero died and his sword shattered and spread in the earth never being able to form together by them selves the thousands of people and the hero was sealed in pieces of the sword. 20 pieces were lost it all. Now billions of years past. 200 billion, 300 billion, 500 billion years Otuto was sealed in his own blade and stone. In the years to come the government came up with a medicene or a antidote of some sort that opened the rest of the brain and people gained powers certain people. Fire, Ice etc. As the years passed the place where the sword lie in stone was hidden away and now the sword has been removed but because the hero had taken his own life the sword split into and equal 20 pieces and Otuto's soul was released and he is now gaining power by the day and searching for his forgotten blade. Soon he will return to his original self and try to take the world into darkness again. The time is now 2060 people have found no more use for guns men and women alike are treated very equally and all is peaceful, gun's have been destroyed and we have gone back to the time of the blade and arrow, all is peaceful...

Sample Character Sheet:
    Name:
    Description (with or without picture):
    History:
    Power (One or you can get one later) (More may be granted to your character):
    Weapons:
    Advantages (please equal out the number of advantages and disadvantages):
    Disadvantages (please equal out the number of advantages and disadvantages):

Finished Example:
    Name: Rico Namla
    Race (Mexican, white, black, etc): White
    Description (with or without picture): old
    History: Young he knew the hero who had saved the earth from the dark lord. Before he was about to die the government gave him a medicine as a test. He gained immorality unless killed by man's hand. He has lived since and has gained great wisdom.
    Power (One or you can get one later) (More may be granted to your character): Immortality
    Weapons: N/A
    Advantages (please equal out the number of advantages and disadvantages): Know's a vast much of things. Very Wise. Can still move.
    Disadvantages (please equal out the number of advantages and disadvantages): can't move around without his cane, hurts like an old man, not very fast.
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 07-14-2011 at 10:28 PM.

2. Likes CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN liked this post
    Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Default Re: Sign Up: The Black Blade

Name: Eric Stormrider (1st Character)
    Race: British
    Description: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-G...2520sample.jpg
    History: Due to having medicine that was given by the government at a young age, Eric had the power to manipulate lightning. However, due to his DNA structure, a side effect of having this medicine was memory loss. To that end, Eric has no memory of his childhood and tends to forget events from time to time. The only events that he can really remember is joining an some type of organization. The organization trained him to be a effective personnel to which he has become a skilled swordsmen and a few other perks.
    Power: Lightning
    Weapons: Rapier
    Advantages: Fast runner, skilled with the rapier, has good amount of stamina
    Disadvantages: Hasn't fully mastered the use of his lightning powers, can't use any other weapon effectively, lacks combat experience

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Fu (2nd Character)
    Race: Japanese
    Description: https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-r...cc4b057472.jpg
    History: Unlike her partner, Eric, Fu did not have any side effect from taking the medicine however it did not give her unique abilities like elemental base, super strength, fly etc. but this medicine made her brain chemistry to alter. This alteration to her brain allowed her to access parts of the brain were no ordinary human can do. Her unique ability was using her mind to create psychic weapons. These weapons do not penetrate the flesh but the nervous system leading the victim to think that he or she has actually been hit by a physical weapon. Fu is part of an organisation that deals in business and secrecy alongside Eric. Her real name is unknown to her and everyone else, so given by the organisation her code name is Fu.
    Power: Fu has the ability to create a weapon of psychic energy that can harm mentally and not physically.
    Weapons: Mainly uses a crossbow created out of psychic energy
    Advantages: Perfect memory, Intelligent, marksmen, quiet.
    Disadvantages: She just gets in the way when in close combat, lacks physical strength, stamina and is quiet.

I hope that people can understand this.
    Last edited by Elukien; 07-16-2011 at 02:17 PM.

Senior Member I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Chicken Present L Laptop
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2012 05:34 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: LenKagamine14 Steam ID: YB_RolinaFeuerbach_15

Name: Aêven (Ae-ven)

Race: Italian-American

Description: [Link]

History: Aêven was an accidnetal child, born in Italy from a family of wealthy, careless souls. They devised a plan to "lose" Aêven on their trip to North America. When they finally saved enough money for the trip, Aêven was 12, and she and her parents set off. However, when they were flying into the air-port, something went wrong that is still unknown, and her parents died in the plane crash.
    Aêven escaped the hospital and took to the streets, which then she was found by a woman of three other children. Although she was accepted into the family, Aêven remained quite distant from them. She refused to go to school and insists on traveling with her violin and headphones.
    Aêven thinks she escaped the hospital, but was actually released with her memory replaced. She was given the power she has now, which is the ability to play songs of despair. However, she doesn't know this, but also wonders why she makes everyone heavily depressed when she plays.

Power: Darkness Disarm - When she plays any string instrument or sings, she causes heavy sadness and depression to anyone who can hear her. The strength of the negative emotions are based on how well and how deeply she plays.

Weapons: Violin Blade - Aêven's violin bow has a very sharp knife on the tip and side, which she can use as a weapon.

1. Causes people who come in contact with her to feel slightly less happy.
    2. Is quite agile. (fast, dodgy, high jumper, etc)
    3. Knows where fatal areas of the body are, and thus, can inflict much damage with her blade.

1. Cannot express her own emotions
    2. Is fragile, thus, easily wounded. (she cannot express pain either)
    3. Lacks experience.
    Sing from the soul

Musician | Otaku | Fujoshi | Gamer
    Groups:
    The League of Legends Coalition
    RPGs:
    Legends of Sakura
    ---
    Come join me in League of Legends

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Ensifer - Approved (Perfect ^^)
    @DemonSlayerThe3rd - Approved (Just as great ^^)
    As we progress you may want a second character for some back up. It's a suggestion but I will have two characters and they will only help to lead on the main quest. OOC and RPG topics will be up at the same time when we get at least five people in on the game.

These are my two characters:
    Name: Rico Namla
    Description (with or without picture): (sorry if picture is over sized)
    History: Young he knew the hero who had saved the earth from the dark lord. Before he was about to die the government gave him a medicine as a test. He gained immorality unless killed by man's hand. He has lived since and has gained great wisdom.
    Power (One or you can get one later) (More may be granted to your character): Immortality
    Advantages (please equal out the number of advantages and disadvantages): Know's a vast much of things. Very Wise. Can still move.
    Disadvantages (please equal out the number of advantages and disadvantages): can't move around without his cane, hurts like an old man, not very fast.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Name: Honomo Kurisoki
    History: Parents died when he was 8 in a house fire. Old man Rico adopted him as his own son and apprentice. He's very aggressive when his master is made fun of, and he is also still not as wise as Rico,
    Power (One or you can get one later) (More may be granted to your character): Fire
    Weapons: Two Dual blades that he can charge his fire in.
    Advantages (please equal out the number of advantages and disadvantages): Can change his body into fire himself, can charge fire into his swords and make a fire vortex.
    Disadvantages (please equal out the number of advantages and disadvantages): Anger get's the best of him, will walk into battle with out care and will kill anyone who make's fun of his master.
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 07-10-2011 at 06:51 PM.

6. Thanks Elukien, I A thanked for this post
    Senior Member I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Chicken Present L Laptop
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2012 05:34 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: LenKagamine14 Steam ID: YB_RolinaFeuerbach_15

2nd Character:

Name: Sukasa Inu

Race: German (Lives in the USA)

Description: [Link]

History: Sukasa had a somewhat normal life as an only child. Her mom and dad loved her very much. Her parents couldn't afford school for her, however, because they were somewhat poor. Instead, Her dad home-schooled her on the weekends, and thus could not make very many friends around her age. She became somewhat depressed because of this. Her mother noticed this and decided to let her roam freely around town during the weekdays. Sukasa became somewhat happier from this, until she met Aêven. Although she did like her as a friend, because of Aêven's powers, she has become more depressed than ever. Neither of them knows why, but Sukasa continued to spend much time with Aêven.

Power: Water Manipulation - Sukasa can control water, but mostly uses her powers to form a water-whip.

Weapons: Water Whip - Sukasa uses her powers to form water into a long, sharp water whip.

1. Skilled in the using Whip.
    2. Is good at convincing people.
    1. Makes many mistakes and has accidentally whipped herself sometimes.
    2. Due to her large, lacy dresses that she wears, she doesn't run very fast, and often trips.
    Sing from the soul

Musician | Otaku | Fujoshi | Gamer
    Groups:
    The League of Legends Coalition
    RPGs:
    Legends of Sakura
    ---
    Come join me in League of Legends

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@YaoiBlossom(aka: DemonHunterThe3rd)

Accepted!!!

9. Thanks I A thanked for this post
    Senior Member CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Gir Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2012 03:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sorry it took forever to me to sign up after your PM. I was helping my Nii-chan with something, ne? ^^;;

Name: Topaz Greenfield

Race (Mexican, white, black, etc): English [lives in America]

History: Topaz has been trying to scrape up enough money for the medicine that had been rumored around town: Medicine that can unlock your entire brain. Working as a DJ on weeknights, she has been able to finally get enough money - and has went through the operation that allows her brain to be used, 100%. Along with this 100% - she has received a special power that she still hasn't mastered. When a new rumor that's knocking the medicine off the front page, she and her friend have gone to go investigate Otuto - a monstrous man who has been plotting his revenge against the earth.

Power (One or you can get one later) (More may be granted to your character): Topaz has the power of music. She can sing, and make visible, golden-and-silver-coloured music note bubbles float towards and attack her enemies, as well as heal friends. Depending on the pitch and song she sings at, the attack / healing power's strength varies.

Weapons: N / A [besides her power]

Advantages (please equal out the number of advantages and disadvantages): Topaz can jump really high, and has a good personality.

Disadvantages (please equal out the number of advantages and disadvantages): Topaz is clumsy, and often forgets things.

Additional Information: Topaz's favourite song is Tag (Hardbeat Remix) by ALiCE'S EMOTiON.
    Last edited by CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN; 07-14-2011 at 05:15 PM. Reason: My Img was being difficult >__>

It's just a mainstream thing to have these eggs.

deviantART .::. YouTube .::. tumblr. .::. Photobucket

Join my RPG

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Zombie Cupcake : You are accepted but you wont know who Otuto is until I start the RPG (actually all members of the RPG at the beginning will be given something special and you will be called out to my main characters just for the beginning part .

Notice: At least one more person to open the RPG and OOC, or if we can't get enough players I will open the RPG in two days from today.
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 07-14-2011 at 06:41 PM. Reason: Spelling errors and Notice

12. Thanks CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN thanked for this post
    Likes CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN liked this post
    Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Name: Marissa

Race: American

Description: http://yusa.imouto.org/image/5f9ed05...d%20touhou.jpg

History: A mysterious swordsman only known as Marissa. Nobody knows who she is or where she came from. Her true history is unclear though people know her for helping the common folk and keeping cities clean of unrest. She is also in search for the Dark Blade in attempt to destroy it for good and also has a contact she relies on to help her. Together, Marissa and her partner are in search of the blade to cleanse it and the darkness from this world.

Power: Marissa has excellent mobility due to the sword that she wields. She can move faster than the blink of an eye, making her a hard target to hit.

Weapons: The katanas that she posses.

Advantages: Calm, fast, and does not show emotion in battles.

Disadvantages: Hard to talk to, emotionless, and needs to get in close.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Yuzuki

Race: Japanese American

Description: http://yusa.imouto.org/image/7ae7c6a...cal_nanoha.jpg

History: Yuzuki, just like Marissa, has a unclear history. As her partner, she does the negotiating, talking, and the other stuff that Marissa can't do. Nobody was sure if she was originally born as an American or a Japanese citizen or if they're even sisters but people know that she along with Marissa are here to destroy the dark blade for good.

Power: She can power through most objects and enemies with her hands and body. She has super strength beyond the average human.

Advantages: Super strong, tough as nails, and can easily win negotiations.

Disadvantages: Slower than Marissa, needs to get in close, and can be rash at times.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Joshua Anderson aka "Last Gunsmith"

Race: American

Description: Attachment

History: Due to their lack of use, all forms of guns have been destroyed and no longer exist. However, one man wields the last remains of each weapon. Only known as the "Last Gunsmith", he has kept every gun from every time period. From the American Revolution to today's latest weapons as well as some extra attachments. People say that he is an ancestor of an American soldier with the highest honors, other say that he is an unknown solider, as seen from the Tomb of the Unknown Solider in Washington D.C. Only a few know his real name but nobody knows his identity up to this day and nobody will ever know his history.

Powers: None

Weapons: He usually carries an assault rifle with a grenade launcher and reflex sights as well as a handgun and knife.

Advantage: Has many weapons at his disposal, can take out long range targets with ease, and attachments can change the course of the battle if used correctly.

Disadvatages: Needs the necessary materials to create ammo, attachments, and the weapons themselves; no powers AT ALL; and average human strength as well as endurance at best.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	StimulusPackage01-1269370017.jpg‎
Views:	60
Size:	388.0 KB
ID:	46916  
    Last edited by Light Buster; 07-18-2011 at 08:02 PM. Reason: Trying a new character out...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Gir Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2012 03:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HateSpawn98 View Post
    @Zombie Cupcake : You are accepted but you wont know who Otuto is until I start the RPG (actually all members of the RPG at the beginning will be given something special and you will be called out to my main characters just for the beginning part .

Notice: At least one more person to open the RPG and OOC, or if we can't get enough players I will open the RPG in two days from today.
    Okay~ Thanks!! ♥ Oh~ and I've decided to make another character. Is that okay?

Name: Lirii Sonan

Race (Mexican, white, black, etc.): American, but apparently has some Japanese background

History: Lirii is Topaz's best friend, who works part-time at a local pet shop. She often comes to the club that Topaz DJs at. When she was little, her grandmother passed away, and she inherited a staff with a blade on the top - which her mother kept away from her, afraid she'd poke an eye out. Later on, she soon found use for the *cough* useless *cough* staff, in helping her friend.

Power (One or you can get one later) (More may be granted to your character): N / A

Weapons: Her staff >8D

Advantages (please equal out the number of advantages and disadvantages): Lirii can cook really good, Lirii knows almost every anime dance in the world - which helps when it comes to dodging attacks and lunging at enemies

Disadvantages (please equal out the number of advantages and disadvantages): Lirii has no experience whatsoever with her staff, Lirii is really paranoid - especially because her boss is considering firing her

Name:	115756-bigthumbnail.jpg‎
Views:	193
Size:	86.3 KB
ID:	46723  
    Last edited by CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN; 07-14-2011 at 11:32 PM. Reason: Grr! Imgs... *glares at computer screen*

It's just a mainstream thing to have these eggs.

deviantART .::. YouTube .::. tumblr. .::. Photobucket

Join my RPG

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Zombie Cupcake : Your second character is accepted!

@Light Buster : You are accepted those two characters are going to be a nice edition/help.

Notice: If you wish to ma-e a second character please next time put it with your first characters post and PM me to have me look at it or I may just run across it.

Notice #2: RPG will be up tomarrow with the OOC topic. Unless we get one more person to join! So message friends! Or wait a day. You decide.
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 07-15-2011 at 05:27 PM.

16. Thanks CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN thanked for this post
    Likes CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN liked this post
    Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

Name: Ryu Hayabusa
    Race: British with mixed Japanese
    Description:

History: Ryu was born into a powerful family that is well know for being both ruthless and powerful in the world of business empires Ryu also grew up hearing about the legend of the hero and Otuto to most the hero is a great hero however Ryu think of him as being a weak and cowardly that was unable to kill Otuto and just sealing him for later generation to deal with. Ryu mother died giving birth to him leaving him to be raise by his heartless father who only cared about making money it was long before his father found away for Ryu to be useful. At the age of five his father became aware that Ryu had the power of creation in all sense of the word Ryu could completely create an object from memory all he need was a description or image of what it looked like and he could recreate it perfectly and even improve it making it better then what it was. Being brought up in an cut throat environment Ryu became emotionless and uncaring he lacked a will of his own as well as an meaning for his own existence Ryu's father made him under go ruthless combat training and intense tutoring to prepare him for the future that lay ahead of him.

At the age of twelve his father used his power to frighten his competition and employees by having him recreate the hero's and Otuto own sword right in front of them however they were merely shells as Ryu can not recreate souls making the swords worthless but being able to create such weapon made both him and his father even more feared. For two more year Ryu was nothing but a puppet on a string for his father to use for entertainment or benefit that change when on his way back from a private tutor he came across a few bullies beat up a homeless girl that was a little younger then him the bullies called her demon child. Ryu watched as the bullies continued to beater her up with no sign of stopping all Ryu could do was stare at her cold lifeless eye that seemed almost like they where welcoming death it self with open arms after the bullies finally left Ryu approached the girl for some unknown reason Ryu felt draw to her.

Ryu then ended up carrying the girl home without even asking her when he arrived home the servant felt uneasy about the girl or Ryu sudden willingness to act on his own judgment despite all the objection from his friends, servants and his own father he continued to care for the girl by him self. Ryu cleaned her, bought her new cloths, feed her and he made her sit in on his training and private lessons he begun teaching her he even named her Shio at first his his father fought it was good that Ryu had finally begun acting on his own however the stories that surrounded her past troubled him her family being violently slaughtered and devoured by someone or something unknown. It had been three months since Shio came into Ryu life with in that time she had final begun to open up to Ryu on the other hand his father had finally grew tried of Ryu attachment to the Shio he decided he would show Ryu how painfully cruel the world can be by killing her with his own hands in front of him.

On a few day later Ryu father arrived as Ryu and Shio greeted him his father went to attack Shio with a sword instead of killing Shio he ended up injuring Ryu who hand shielded her with his own body causing a fatal injure with this unexpected turn of event Shio becoming unstable and revealed a dark secret she became a monster like child that devoured Ryu own father right in front of him. Ryu felt nothing for what happened to his father Shio began to turn her hungry angry eyes on other until Ryu simple embraced her telling her it was okay somehow he was able to calm her down. After that Ryu set event in motion to cover up the event as a simple violent murder Ryu was name the successor of his father business empire becoming both the company face and head.

Four year have passed a lot has change to both Ryu and those around him he's become more independent and famous world wide for become such a young success. His personality has become more changed to most he is seen as a joker and lad back however when it truly matter he become serious, kind and caring he developed a reputation to do anything for a friends sake.

Power: Creation his ability to create any object from as small as a needle to the size of a mansion he is also able to change the properties of objects giving them extra advantages such elemental properties of fire, ice, water etc however he can not create living things due to them needing a soul something Ryu can never create. He also able to manipulate areas the size of a house into his own dimension using his powers of creation change the small area into his playing field where unbalance natural law however it takes a bit of time to set up. The last way for him to use his powers are what his calls the gate of oblivion where unlimited amount of weapons appear suspended in mid air which he can launch as projectiles.

Weapons: Other then the sword in the picture he can create most any weapon he could want or need so long as he know what it does and how it works.

Advantages:
    -Weapons Master close combat specialist,
    -Perfect memory,
    -Ryu has a warrior body strength, speed, stamina as well as endurance, (This allows him to swing and use claymores and Great swords with one hand and great ease)
    -Is extremely charismatic, attractive and seductive to the opposite sex.

Disadvantages:
    -The only thing that terrifies Ryu is Claire when she in a bad mood which is when he refers to woman and female companion as his personal harem,
    -If Ryu is seriously injured then Shio become violent attacking friend and foe alike after killing the one that injures Ryu,
    -Ryu a sucker for woman when not being serous.
    -Ryu refuse to use large scale creation around people if it not a life and death situation.
    -Ryu can seems to be to friendly and trusting with others.
    -Both of the last two ways he can use his power drain him of a lot of his power forcing him to rely on his comrades or skills.

Name: Shio
    Race: Unknown appear Japanese
    Description:

History: Shio Grew up in a normal family still her father came home drunk and began beating her senseless during which she awakened her strange power went crazy when she regained control she had devoured her whole family she felt them become part of her the experiences, memory, everything it became too much for her to handle causing her to become emotionless. Every day since then she would be beaten up by bullies until Ryu came along she didn't understand why but he began caring about her feeding her, cleaning her, everything she final felt like she belong some where. She keep her past a secret from him afraid what might happen if he found out she succeed in doing so till Ryu father tried to kill her and injured Ryu instead she lost control and devoured his father taking everything that made him him and made it part of her. Instead of casting her out Ryu embraced her telling her that it was alright and that he would always be there for her for some reason this calmed her power completely since then she has lived with Ryu trying to awaken her emotions in doing so she has been come very attached to Ryu.

Power: Oni Shio become a demon child that has no reasoning or aim only a desire to devour all in it path that also changes her physical appearance as well.
    https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-I...s1024/Shio.jpg

Weapons: A great sword.

Advantages:
    -Monster strength, speed, stamina as well as endurance
    -Every that she devours become apart of her memory, skills, abilities etc.

Disadvantages:
    -She has no control over her Oni power.
    -She loses control when Ryu is badly injured
    -She doesn't express pain

Name: Sakura
    Race: Japanese
    Description:

History: Sakura has been Ryu bodyguard for the past twelve years protecting him from everything because her family as served as protectors for the Hayabusa family for generations Sakura hated her job protecting a lifeless puppet that did everything that his father told him however that all change when he brought Shio back to his home. She watch as Ryu as he cared for her in every possible even going as far as defining his father wishes to keep her Sakura was unnerved by the sudden change that Ryu under went from obedient puppet to a completely independent person. Sakura even bared witnessed Ryu own father attack Shio and ended up injure Ryu instead because he attacked her as well as seeing Shio become a monster devouring Ryu father before her eye the just before she almost began to eat Sakura Ryu stopped her by saying a few words and holding her after that point Sakura knew she had to do better to repay her debt. Sakura grow to understand both Ryu and Shio she even began developing a strong protective bond and relationship for Ryu.

Power: The Maidens sword and shield Sakura sword become able to nearly slice through anything while her shield become impregnable.

Weapons:

Advantages:
    -Skilled warrior
    -Incredible speed and agility

Disadvantages:
    -Put Ryu safety above anyone else
    -Sakura loses her flow when she embarrassed making her rather clumsy
    -Lacks physical strength

Name: Claire
    Race: Japanese and part British
    Description:

History: Claire was trained to become Ryu right hand and care taker she was well educated in the business world and trained to a fine maid standards she assumed her duties at the age of ten she quickly discovered that it was a fairly simple job as at the time Ryu didn't act or even think out side of his father influence not until he met and brought home Shio. Since then she watch as Ryu acted as a older brother to Shio caring for her as she had cared for Ryu over the years it was at this point that Claire work increased in monitoring his action but her influence in Ryu businesses lessened as he began to make his own decision. Claire was fired by Ryu father stating that she had failed in her duty to properly watch over him so that he didn't make and dangerous and stupid moves however Ryu went behind his father back and rehired her on his own accord. When she asked for a reason he gave her two the first he need some he could trust and the second was that she was like and older sister to him since this was all Claire truly knew what to do perfectly she accepted. Claire was another who witnessed Shio true monstrous side she also the one that set event in motion to cover up the true death of Ryu father as well as making Ryu the next successor. Since then Claire has help maintain and expand Ryu business empire they relationship appear to be as siblings when Claire not pound the living hell out Ryu for misbehaving with or around women.

Power: Salvation Claire can heal most wound and can cure most illness with a simple kiss.

Weapons: She cares two short katana like swords that Ryu created him self.

Advantages:
    -Due to her uniform and appearance Claire looks harmless.
    -Claire an expert with short swords
    -Extremely skilled maid

Disadvantages:
    -Her uniform is best suited for fast pasted combat
    -Lack distance combat capabilities
    -Can easily lose her temper when Ryu being an idiot

Name: Alisa
    Race: Unsure appears European
    Description:

History: Alisa sole real for being born was so that Ryu father could use her to push Ryu boundaries to make him try and improve on everything he does she was taught that if Ryu took an interest in somethiing or did something then she was to do it better them he could and try to force him to do better. However this didn't work as well as Ryu father had hoped on an occasion it worked but mostly Ryu just gave up on it then when Ryu found Shio everything change it was like he was holding back all those years he stopped trying and just made sure he perfectly succeed instead. Ryu father saw that Alisa was coming to the end of her usefulness and made arrangement to dispose of her as two of Ryu father men dragged Alisa out of the family estate to kill her on Ryu father orders as they were leaving confronted by Ryu when they wouldn't obey his order to release Alisa he killed them Alisa could believe that the motiveless boy she once knew killed to people just to stop them from taking them. Ryu told her that he wouldn't allow trash like them to kill his childhood friend from that day Alisa continued to challenge Ryu to better him self but she also supported him as a friend should. After the dreadful death of Ryu father at Shio hand and Ryu becoming the successor of his father empire he made Alisa his business partner.

Power: Elemental projectiles Alisa can fire elemental projectiles at her enemies raining down death from afar she can make them any type of projectile she desires and uses a cannon as aiming devise.

Weapons: Sword cannon

Advantages:
    -Alisa is an expert with a sword
    -Alisa is also an marksmen

Disadvantages:
    -It take a moment to swap her magic cannon form back to it sword form
    -The Sword cannon make a large noise when changing making impossible for stealth
    -It can only help fire Alisa projectile it can't fire without her.
    Last edited by Aedan the demon hunter; 07-16-2011 at 01:48 PM.
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Aedan the demon hunter : After a long while of reading each characters thought out history and powers, I have decided to accept you on the condition that all five of these characters are used and they don't make little pop-up's here or there. Otherwise.
    There perfect! They are all accepted! =)

@Ensifer : You're second character is accepted!

Notice: Due to things going on yesterday the RPG will be opened today! We now have enough people and it's past the days I said so let's begin!

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sample Character Sheet:
    Name: James Carlson
    Race: Native American
    Description:

History: When James was young he was taught by a sage how to enchant weapons and armor with the elements. The sage was skilled in the fire element and taught him how to make arrows explode with said element. As he grew up he trained to strengthen his ability with a bow. He was eventually given a bladed bow by the sage for passing his test. The test was to destroy many targets with one exploding arrow. Hitting one of the targets in the middle he pasted as anything arounded was destroyed. Growing up in the western rural area he developed an accent. One day when he was 15 years old the sage who taught him and took care of him was murdered. He sought out for revenge 4 years later.
    Power:
    Enchantment- Can enchant his weapon with the elemental properties of fire for extra damage.
    Weapons: Bladed Bow
    Advantages:
    Calm and collected,
    Can cover close and long ranges
    Disadvantages:
    Lazy,
    Can not handle medium ranged attacks effectively.
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 07-24-2011 at 02:11 PM.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Kylesico912 - Accepted =)

Junior Member Sirknai is a name known to all Sirknai is a name known to all Sirknai is a name known to all Sirknai is a name known to all Sirknai is a name known to all Sirknai is a name known to all Sirknai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2011 10:26 PM
    Threads

well, i'm new to this site, but have rped maybe three or four times. This is a character I have always wanted to try out. Soooooooo, here I go.

Name: Drake

Race: Mixed race

Description (with or without picture): http://www.google.com/url?source=img...ApbOv3APx02npw

History: Drake was the son of two scientist who were working towards their own way to unlock 100 percent of the brain. As a child he was always given shots, but since they were given to him by his mother and father he never really wondered what they were. Drake was given these shots as young as six years old. They ran test on Drakes head and saw that nothing had changed. With no luck, his father began to become angry with drake and began to shun him. Drakes only friends were the insects and test animals in the "garden" his parents let him play in. His father, being pressured by the owner of a company that funded their research, gave drake another shot of this untested drug. His mother attempted to stop drakes father but was thrown off to the side hitting her head on the corner of a table knocking her out. Drakes father stripped him bare looking for anykind of mutation at all, since nothing was happening inside of his head. He found nothing. He then lifted drake up by the throat and began to choke drake. Hd felt that if drake wasn't helping he was hurting and should be killed. Drake grabbed his fathers hands and attempted to pull them apart until he felt himself fading. In an instant, Drake caught his breath, just not through his nose. Drake's father looked at drake's side and noticed gill like growths on his side breathing. His Father then knew what drakes ability was. He stopped choking drake and released him and walked away towards the lab with a grin on his face, for the first time he was proud of his son. Years down the road and years of test and practice Drake had gained a respect for his father and the hate he had faded away. At the age of seventeen his mother had him escape from the compound saying that she wanted him to get a feel of the outside world. Drake took this chance to escape but not before kissing his mother on the forehead, and visiting the "garden". If drake had nothing he had his mother's love on his journey through life. As drake set out on the new world he also learned that there are other human's besides him and his parents and he liked them all. If you were cute to drake he could care less if you were a girl or a boy he wanted you. The life he has lived has been rough but he wouldn't change it for anything else.

Power: adaptation/evolution - Drakes ability is to "adapt" to any situation or to "evolve" to help him adapt.

Weapons: Drake is able to grow things to help him survive. Be it his skin turning into the armor of a turtle of growing a scorpions tail.

Advantages: Drake can transform his body into different things and adapt to many situations. Survival expert.

Disadvantages: He is curious, If he were to gain tortoise skin (for example) he can't adapt or evolve into something else until he turns back to normal.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

You are accepted. I like the structure of the character!

Senior Member Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2012 09:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KingStarGazer

Name: Azrael Cero

Race (Mexican, white, black, etc): Japanese

Description (with or without picture): See attachment

History: Azrael as born into a family in which life was beautiful. Growing up in Italy Azael grow attacted to the beutiful scenery and the artistic style of the city. For most of his teenage years Azrael sudied under the pretense of "All life is Scared" and has stayed true to this for years. Of his family, five brothers and three sisters, his four older brothers were lost during a car crash, his sister was kidnapped and raped, and his mother was beaten by his father whom suffered from depression, all of this happening on the same day. Heart broken, and going mentally insane the 21 year old Azrael looked for clues as to why this could happen.

What he found is that this medicine, created to help, would only increase the volence humens already displayed. Now with everyone having super powers they felt like Gods, and ran around doing whatever they want to anyone with an ability, his family paid the price. Vowing to destroy anyone with an ability Azrael began training for the past eleven years, honing his skills to their maximun potential. With the addition of his ability Azrael has dubbed himself "God" and rains judgement down upon all those whom are evil.

Power: Energy Sourcing: The ability to draw power from large or small but abundant sources of energy, such as turning kinetic energy into physical blasts or converting solar energy into other forms. Sometimes based on proximity to source, sometimes stored for future use. This ability is called the power of God because it allows him to do almost anything. By drawing in energy from basically anywhere and storing it into his body Azrael has halted his aging. Along with that he can heal much more quickly then normal humans, and his physical abilities are inhuman, speed, reflexes strength, stamina, etc.

The true fear that comes from this abilities is the way in which he can convert and expand the energy into several different forms and applications. He can draw in potential energy an form it into a blast of pure kinetic energy. Draw in solar energy and form it into energy based weapons. This is the essence of "god" the ability to create.

Advantages: His ability, Martil Arts Master, Highly intellegent

Disadvantages: Insane, has mental break downs periodcally, Has to store a set amount of energy or body will begin to rapidally age, and he will turn to dust. meaning he cannot push himself to hard or he could die.

Name:	1167653-azrael-angel-in-the-dark-tp.jpg‎
Views:	46
Size:	13.2 KB
ID:	49235  
    Last edited by Kenshiro_Blaze; 08-22-2011 at 08:27 AM.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Kenshiro_Blaze - You are accepted but I'm going to keep my eye on that character of yours.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information