AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Girl, 16, fatally stabbed on day of prom at Conn. high school

Nommable Titan Fodder Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2016 12:55 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Girl, 16, fatally stabbed on day of prom at Conn. high school

I heard about this earlier today. I don't recall his actions ever being humanized. The articles I read seemed more objective than anything. However, it's still fair to say that yes, his family is probably very distraught over the whole situation. Just because they're related to the murderer, does that mean they shouldn't be consoled? Does that mean they don't deserve to be sympathized with?

I know the girl and her family are more victims than anybody. It's a sad story. She didn't deserve that, regardless of whether she turned him down due to being in a previous relationship or not. But I think everyone involved in these sort of events needs to receive sympathy, not judgmental bias of "oh, he turned out that way because the parents raised him wrong", or "she should have just given him a chance, it's her fault for being so rude and abrupt that made him snap".

The only person that I feel should be exempt from that sympathy is the boy. Obviously. He was apparently a rational and regular guy. Then he decides to kill his crush. What the hell mate?

"Not even fit to share the battlefield with me."

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobu Oshino View Post
    I'm sorry. I don't often do that, but this time try to look past it. Pretty please.
    Only if you assist in getting this thread back on track. As much as there if a worthwhile and heated debate going on, it is doing a disservice to the dead and those left behind to squabble over this. If y'all which to continue the debate, do it in another thread, blog, VM, PM, or other forms of transcommunication. Sure the odds of someone that knew her is a member and watching this thread are slim, but still why demonize something that is already full of demons and why bicker over something when time is better spent sympathizing with the loved ones of the dearly departed.

Note: This goes for everyone, not just Yoko. Though I do appreciate those that have made an effort to keep the right topic alive.
    Last edited by DeathBlade/13.666; 05-04-2014 at 12:46 AM.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    Only if you assist in getting this thread back on track. As much as there if a worthwhile and heated debate going on, it is doing a disservice to the dead and those left behind to squabble over this. If y'all which to continue the debate, do it in another thread, blog, VM, PM, or other forms of transcommunication. Sure the odds of someone that knew her is a member and watching this thread are slim, but still why demonize something that is already full of demons and why bicker over something when time is better spent sympathizing with the loved ones of the dearly departed.

Note: This goes for everyone, not just Yoko. Though I do appreciate those that have made an effort to keep the right topic alive.
    I understand. I'm done debating (at least in the thread).
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

4. Thanks DeathBlade/13.666 thanked for this post
    Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

You know... Since this tragic event, I can't help but have the second verse of Nobody's Hero by Rush run through my mind constantly.

I didn't know the girl, but I knew her family
    All their lives were shattered in a nightmare of brutality
    They try to carry on, try to bear the agony
    Try to hold some faith in the goodness of humanity
    As the years went by, we drifted apart
    When I heard that she was gone
    I felt a shadow cross my heart
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Closed Thread

Thread Information