AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kind of New

Member redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear's Avatar
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2013 05:09 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Kind of New

Hello! I made this account back in January hoping to be active but i ended up getting too caught up with college. But i like this forum, so i wanted to come back and hope to be active again. So once again, i hope i can meet people and make friends. I watch a lot of anime.
    Some examples of anime i like:
    The oldies: Lupin the third, Neon Genesis, Sailor Moon, Outlaw star....
    In somewhat current: Code Geass, FMA, Death Note, Gurren Lagann....
    Current running ones: Marai Nikki, Fairy Tail, Lupin the third (newer one lol), Fate Zero....

O and btw no idea where this avi is from lol. I thought it looked cool.
    Last edited by redtear; 05-31-2012 at 01:16 PM.

Senior Member Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Watermelon Squid Empty Box
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2013 04:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: hakonoko

Default Re: Kind of New

Welcome back to the forums xDD

The third eye of love Koishi Komeiji Closed eyes of love
    Let us seek that side.
    (´・ω・`)コンチャ!

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OUTLAW STAR. You are instantly on my Like list.

And welcome. ^_^

If it might not be obvious, I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum ... and especially that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you. :]

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules but I also get to ... well, Like you. I have a rhubarb yogurt with me ... want the yogurt? It's yogurty goodness. :]

EEEEEDIT

I just realised you said you were a returning member ... I shall now sit here with my foreveralone and/or derp face, for making this horrible mistake.

herp. foreveralone. :|
    Last edited by Ranshiin; 05-31-2012 at 04:03 PM.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Hello there and welcome to AF
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Senior Member LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Notebook Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-18-2013 12:55 PM
    Threads

Hi, and welcome!! ^^ I go by Saphira, so it's nice to meet you. I used to love Lupin the Third! Lol. And I just started watching Gurren Lagann and I really like it already. I think I'm on the 6th episode, so not too far in. It's pretty funny though.

Anyhoo, hope we can be friends! <3<3<3

<3 Saphira

Member redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear's Avatar
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hakoshi View Post
    Welcome back to the forums xDD
    Thank you very much ^^.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranshiin View Post
    OUTLAW STAR. You are instantly on my Like list.

And welcome. ^_^

If it might not be obvious, I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum ... and especially that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you. :]

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules but I also get to ... well, Like you. I have a rhubarb yogurt with me ... want the yogurt? It's yogurty goodness. :]

EEEEEDIT

I just realised you said you were a returning member ... I shall now sit here with my foreveralone and/or derp face, for making this horrible mistake.

herp. foreveralone. :|
    lol i couldn't be very active when i joined last so im pretty much new. I've never had rhubarb yogurt o_o; lol. I know, the good old animes like outlaw star, big O, cowboy bebop, etc have truly been great classics i've rewatched many times. Thank you very much for the great welcome lol ^^;.

Quote Originally Posted by ~*Red*~ View Post
    Hello there and welcome to AF
    Thanks red. You're from New Zealand. That's cool. I bet its really cold there now lol funny how the winters and summers are reversed.

Quote Originally Posted by LadySaphiraShijinuske View Post
    Hi, and welcome!! ^^ I go by Saphira, so it's nice to meet you. I used to love Lupin the Third! Lol. And I just started watching Gurren Lagann and I really like it already. I think I'm on the 6th episode, so not too far in. It's pretty funny though.

Anyhoo, hope we can be friends! <3<3<3

<3 Saphira
    Hi Saphira. Thank you very much for the warm welcome ^^. I'd love to be friends. I'll be sure to PM you soon.

7. Likes LadySaphiraShijinuske liked this post
    [[sweeter than sugar]] hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Panda Violin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2012 08:42 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hi redtear!
    Welcome to AF!
    I hope you have fun and enjoy your stay!
    I like a lot of the anime you mentioned. Hope you become active!
    If you have some questions or want to talk about random stuff, feel free to contact me.
    Set made by GoodyLucky. Fans are in my Journal. Thank you so much!

9. Likes redtear liked this post
    Moderator Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Wine Kangaroo
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 04:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hi, nice to meet you. Seems like you have good taste. Hope to see you around AF.

Senior Member LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Notebook Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-18-2013 12:55 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by redtear View Post
    Hi Saphira. Thank you very much for the warm welcome ^^. I'd love to be friends. I'll be sure to PM you soon.
    Yes, please do!! ^^

<3 Saphira

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by hatoko_hinata View Post

Hi redtear!
    Welcome to AF!
    I hope you have fun and enjoy your stay!
    I like a lot of the anime you mentioned. Hope you become active!
    If you have some questions or want to talk about random stuff, feel free to contact me.
    <.< thanks for the awesome welcome hato-chan lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasanime View Post
    Hi, nice to meet you. Seems like you have good taste. Hope to see you around AF.
    Thanks for the great welcome ^^. Hope we can be friends.

Quote Originally Posted by LadySaphiraShijinuske View Post
    Yes, please do!! ^^

<3 Saphira
    Thanks Saphira, i did send a PM ^^; not sure if u got it lol.

13. Likes hatoko_hinata, Jasanime liked this post
    Member Mayumi shizuku sia is on a distinguished road Mayumi shizuku sia's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Ferrari Aurea Cake Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2013 04:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

nice sis!

Senior Member TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts K-on Pick Bleach Zangetsu Nachos
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2014 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ProdigySniperXx Steam ID: TadashiED

Welcome back

Senior Member PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts 054 - Psyduck
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2012 02:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by redtear View Post
    Hello! I made this account back in January hoping to be active but i ended up getting too caught up with college. But i like this forum, so i wanted to come back and hope to be active again. So once again, i hope i can meet people and make friends. I watch a lot of anime.
    Some examples of anime i like:
    The oldies: Lupin the third, Neon Genesis, Sailor Moon, Outlaw star....
    In somewhat current: Code Geass, FMA, Death Note, Gurren Lagann....
    Current running ones: Marai Nikki, Fairy Tail, Lupin the third (newer one lol), Fate Zero....

O and btw no idea where this avi is from lol. I thought it looked cool.
    The curse x3
    Welcome back to the forumsc: feel free to friend or pm me, i enjoy meeting new anime fans ^o^

Senior Member Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor's Avatar
    Gil
    Worried
    Gifts Popsicle Cookie Ramen
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2015 09:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yo! Well I should say welcome back redtear but we talk so much really what's the point. Well enjoy yourself even more than you are now. Can't wait to talk to you again! Bye bee
    "I would destroy this city or anything else she asked"

Maki the Contractor

Member Animedialand is on a distinguished road Animedialand's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-26-2012 12:57 AM
    Threads

Hi there and welcome to AF

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information