AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 23 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: The School of Seven Towers

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: The School of Seven Towers

@ThatOneBelgianGuy and @Black-Cat0001

The skeleton is a bit slow for Alcazar. Perhaps he'd have had trouble if the young woman wasn't incredibly light.

However upon landing she demonstrates once again that she's also incredibly loud. Alcazar isn't sure if she's willing or even able to hear him over all her noise.

Looking around he sees the skeleton follow him out the window. It doesn't land gracefully and seems to partially come apart, however it does start to pull itself together. There are a few robes individuals nearby. They stare at Alcazar and the woman and seem to be...enjoying themselves maybe? Maybe just captivated? In any case they don't seem to be taking any hostile action.

Up above on the platform there is some confusion about what's going on. The celestial next to Juggernaut says "The Michael thinks that man said something about saving her." However for hir part Juggernauts empathy is all but overwhelmed with the combination of fear and mortification coming from the woman in the mans arms.

---------

@\Seraphim

He smiles and holds up a finger to Elise and says "If it didn't matter. At least to you. You wouldn't mention it so often. ...My lady. "

Anna buts in at that point. "well, this isn't going to do, all out in the open, we need to find someplace, or ideals a number of places with some concealment. Being near crowds and just out of sight can be good, though tricky. Silver brought us here, but we really don't know anything about this place."

Juanita adds "I've seen some, I dunno, buildings and stuff in the woods and hills. Caves maybe? I dunno. I kinda like the towers, they remind me of home, sort of."

Carolus replies "Well, home didn't seem to be working out long term, but I get what you mean." He looks to Elise. "We were within the lower levels of a Magitech city. For the most part you can just vanish in those things.

------------

OOC: Hurm, maybe lets see if someone else posts for the other groups.

Senior Member Black-Cat0001 is on a distinguished road Black-Cat0001's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 05:20 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: OPG ECHO WOLF

"I think its time I made a entrance that is very much needed. Captain thanks for the lift." Juggernaut then goes to do a drop and then lets go. Shi lands on hir legs. Sure they would be bruise and sorely tender later from such a big height, but they took the weight, and shi approached the group.

To the guy shi said, "I will take you to the head's office after I deal the miss here."
    Shi then went over to question the miss. "Are you alright miss

;And is the skeleton mentioned just now your subordinate or summoning?" Look to the Celestial's, "Do any of you have a blanket or towel for to cover her up or for her to hide behind as she changes into these clothes? "
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 04-02-2015 at 01:02 AM.

Senior Member ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2015 05:52 PM
    Threads

Alcazar was surprised by the big cat-lady being able to land that well. She then said that he had to go to the head's office which he didn't enjoy. When she asked the men behind hir for clothes he offered the ones he picked up: 'I brought a T-shirt and jeans alongs from the room, so hopefully they'll fit.' he says with a smile.

He then apologized to the cat-lady, which he assumed was some sort of teacher: 'I'm incredibly sorry for the intrusion, my name is Alcazar and I'm new here and well...I was waiting at the gate but got a bit intrigued by the towers you see, but I picked the wrong one it seems.'

Alcazar sees the skeleton approaching: 'But can we first try and take care of that thing?' he says as he points to the skeleton.
    Made by the fantabulous Neshi-chwaan (Nesh)

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneBelgianGuy View Post
    'I brought a T-shirt and jeans alongs from the room, so hopefully they'll fit.' he says with a smile.

He then apologized to the cat-lady, which he assumed was some sort of teacher: 'I'm incredibly sorry for the intrusion, my name is Alcazar and I'm new here and well...I was waiting at the gate but got a bit intrigued by the towers you see, but I picked the wrong one it seems.'

Alcazar sees the skeleton approaching: 'But can we first try and take care of that thing?' he says as he points to the skeleton.
    "Yes you might be new here; However that is still no excuse for you going breaking into someone's room Uninvited through the window. Now Please be quiet so I can get some of the questions I asked her answered please."

Her head looking at the skeleton, "You Mr./Ms. skeleton, please wait so I can get a few answers from the miss here, and some peace for this school, otherwise I'll be forced to use force, which I don't really like doing."

Juggernaut then gives hir attention back focused on the miss shi was holding.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Almost without having to ask the Celestial that had been speaking to Juggernaut has taken off her robe and sent it fluttering down to the group below. Underneath she's still dressed fairly modestly in a pair of pants and a tunic. The platform blows it a little off course however, and generally it's windy down where you are. A wraithlike form, which either just appeared or that quietly approached swoops down to grab it and brings it to her.

The skeleton approaches but does seem to wonder about all the attention. It seems to be thinking about grabbing Alcazar but seems to think better of it with the Michael and platform up above.

While those Netherkin that had been nearby are still just observing, other people and things have been pouring out of the woman's window, presumably the door having been broken down or opened, or out of some of the front doors of the tower. A few also appear from the other direction out of various shadows which are plentiful this late. It's getting to be something of a crowd, bordering on a mob.

For her part the woman, despite being on the ground and under the robe seems to be having a full on panic attack or something. It's hard to make out what she's mumbling, something about people seeing her.

Anyone looking to close would notice that she's starting to change physically as well. She was already emaciated and quite pale. However now her skin is starting to tighten more, and she's starting to go beyond pale to translucent.

The skeleton...has some difficulty being expressive without a proper face, but when he "speaks" his "voice" shows concern. "We're losing her! Uh, food, everybody coming here did anybody bring any food? Like lots and lots of food?"

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Alright I'll help in any way I can." She Quickly takes out of hir back pack all the food shi had stashed in which would give hir the energy shi would normally spend which is like 3x the normal amount of a human. Inside the back pack was a whole heap of food that would give hir energy. Drinks,Sandwiches,banana's, apples, Energy Bars, Roast Turkey,chips, actual food mixes. "Any of this look helpful?"

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

OOC: I'm so sorry for holding you guys up!

Phoenix didn't have enough time to respond to either of the mens' questions before a dog appeared from the bush... and began to speak. Nothing new nowadays, but she overcome with the horrible urge to to snuggle Shar. He looked to soft and fuzzy and adorable, but he was an intelligent being and would most likely be highly offended. He asked for Phoenix's name.

"My name is Phoenix, but you can call me Fefe if you'd like," she said, smiling a bit.

When Shi'ran mentioned the infirmary, she suddenly remembered her current situation. She was horribly curious about what they were speaking of. Phoenix contemplated for a second. She wasn't used to being put on the spot. She really didn't want to go to the infirmary, but she definitely didn't benefit from her wounds becoming infected.

She looked to the three of them and sighed a little. "I think it's best to get me patched up first, but afterwards, I'd love to know what 'thing' you guys are talking about."

OOC: Sorry, it's a hasty post but it's kind of late and I have work tomorrow morning!

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Cross Avantgarde @~Shobu~ @sunnyside

Well, I guess that works then. O.o

The dragon-Therian frowned (not very obviously, but he frowned nonetheless) at Jasper mentioning him by name – he hadn’t wanted to give his name to these fellow students after all – and a little bit at Jasper and then Phoenix agreeing to what Shar had spoke up about. Well, it wasn’t like he could stop Jasper taking interest.

… And he had told Shar to ‘deal with it himself’, pretty much. Wasn’t that what Shar was doing?

After Phoenix agreed that it was a good idea for her to go to the infirmary and expressed interest in this ‘extra-curricular activity’, Shi’ran sighed to himself – a low, not-meant-to-be-heard sigh – and figured that … well, that was that. He sort-of-knew what the dog was going to be talking about; he didn’t mind if Jasper took up the offer, if he was right. Phoenix? He was a little more reserved; he still thought she was a bit rude from their very first moments of encounter, but likewise he wouldn’t stop her if she wanted to get involved.

“… Feh, I guess that’s that then.” The dragon-Therian told Shar, and at the same time he crouched, set his Hoverboard back down on the path and fiddled to turn it on. It wobbled into life far quicker than he expected it to …… he really did owe Jasper for knowing what to do with it. “Dog,” He then spoke up, his red-orange eyes lifting up to the large Schnauzer. “Y’mind … well, talking about what you want to talk about on the way to the infirmary?”

He then stepped onto the Hoverboard, took a moment to ensure his footing was adequate and then moved his weight to make the contraption move forwards. He took off on it – not fast, of course, but like a walking pace – to try and goad the three others into following to go to this infirmary. Shi’ran just … didn’t want to be stood around doing nothing, and Shar had peeved him a little by claiming he walked too much, so there he was openly using the thing to negotiate the path back to central campus.

(( I wanted to just try and do something. If Shar's annoyed that Shi'ran's being pushy? Oh well. In other words I couldn't be bothered to wait. o3o ))
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Sorry for the delay. Easter wackiness, adorableness, and such ensuing

-------

The skeleton looks at the food. "Well, not. I mean I guess we have to. It's sort of complicated" His words come out jumbled as if he's not entirely comfortable speaking.

However one of the Netherkin who had just been standing around comes over. Strangely tall, broad and strong looking for a Netherkin, and wearing leather pants and a fur and leather jacket. He says "I was enjoying the show a bit, but I wouldn't be polite to let her die now would it? I met her briefly in the tower, but I'm good at figuring out what people need. And I suppose perhaps this food will have to do."

He kneels down and starts quickly shoving some chips into one of the sandwiches, and then takes her hand, helping, or rather pulling, her up. He then looks to Alcazar. " I thought I heard something helpful sounding about being sorry? Here's how you can help. Eat" Holding the overflowing sandwich in her hand within his he move it in front of Alcazar's face.

-------------------

I heard something about

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

OOC: Sorry, meant to post this yesterday
    @Ranshiin @~Shobu~ @sunnyside

IC: As Shi’ran began moving on the hoverboard, Jasper turned to the side so that he walk beside Phoenix as they went to the infirmary. Shi’ran’s slower pace, coupled by the fact that he had asked Shar to talk with them more about the extracurricular opportunity, indicated that he would accompany them to the infirmary.

“One question, Shar, and you don’t have to answer it right now if you would rather explain things first. I never got a clear answer on the leeway we’re allowed to have while making inventions in our own rooms, and I’m not sure how to go about procuring parts for inventions, either. Do you have any advice concerning this?”

The last thing Jasper wanted to do was to get kicked out of the school for making a device too large for his living quarters, and the second part of the question was purely practical.

Member Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird's Avatar
    Gil
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2015 08:34 AM
    Threads

OCC: Sorry I posted and it gave me the ticket expired crap and I rage quit.

IC:
    Elise smiled at his words about caring. If he only knew how destroyed her families honour was. She nodded though, not letting them know her thoughts.
    "A magictech city?" She sniffed the ground around her. It reeked of metal and oil, although the smell reminded her of how nice Jasper had been to her.
    "Maybe we could hide there then? Or is it too dangerous?"
    All credit to Shirosenpai from Otaku Central

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

.:First post in this role play. Sorry for any awkwardness:.

Eira sat in the silence of the campus green away from the hustle and bustle of the new student arrivals. She was more accustomed to the sound of her own thoughts than the sounds of others, and she preferred it to stay that way. Her hair tied high on her head, she stood alone in the forest, honing in on the simple sound of wind rustling the leaves. Violin bow at the ready, she rose her violin to her shoulder and began to play.

She furiously played chord after chord: she didn't belong here and she knew it in her soul. Her speed picked up and she closed her eyes. Why was she here? Why couldn't she come home? Why? Her anger built and she started to press hard into the strings. How could her family just give her up? A family was supposed to protect their child no matter what, not throw them away at the insistence of others. She lost it and strung out one last chord before she hung the bow and violin by her sides. She breathed heavily
    and wiped the sweat from her brow. In her anger, she hardly noticed that her fingers were bleeding from her string work.

Leaving her former position of the forest, she heard the voices of several people and turned in their direction to investigate. She hid behind a tree to listen in. At the words Magitech city, her curiosity got the best of her and she exited from behind the tree. "Did you say a Magitech city? Where is it?" She asked, her dim eyes slightly lightening.

.:I know it's sucky. I had a long day of school and my mind is sort of goop right now ;A; :.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 12:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"And how about you let go of her before I break contract an slit your throat you slum." Skyla's eyes looked over towards her father who was somewhat red in the face, not with embarrassment but with anger. "I own her and if you take her then you automatically break a contract I have with this group, that means I will unseal what they had me seal many years ago and let it destroy them as we walk away safe." His smirk chilled his facial structure, the red beginning to dissolve. "No one wants that Djinn to be released, do they?"

Draye backed off and stepped next to Lea who looked like she saw the dead for the first time. "You wouldn't." She trembled out.

Hanze ushered her towards him and Skyla obeyed. "Don't tempt me. She is mine and no one is to touch her but ME!" He grabbed her arm harshly and almost dragged her off back into the tent. The silence was like an echo, a deafening sound that rang through her ears. Unable to bear it any longer, she opened her mouth.

"Sir, I-"

"What were you thinking?" He turned around, looking at her harshly. "I gave you one simple order, stay here until I come get you. SIMPLE! I get it is boring but it is safe." His whole frame deflates and he wipes his face. "I had to use their contract against them which only the darkest of Pactmakers do. I am NOT one of them but you left me no choice." He fell to his knees and took an overly deep breathe. "We will leave before any of us can rest."

And before Skyla could get a word in, he walked out of the tent.

It left her to begin to pack for everyone. If only she had stayed in the tent.

OOC: Did I mention before that I am freaking myself out every time I write for Sam? I fear snakes but it is a villain in my mind so yea. Just a chuckle for those who needed one. Note: Only magitek made was from Scourges Daughter but says she has not been on since December. Will FIND one but who knows if he shall be successful.
    @sunnyside @Tetsanosuke @Light Side

He was beyond frustrated. He couldn't get the stones out, but the Bushido did and still were. Not like either had heard him when he asked for a Magitek. So instead of relying on them, he used all use muscles and shrunk into his snake form and slithered out of the building through the cracks and sliding down the walls.

Crawling out on the ground floor level, he taste something odd in the air, different from the goop. Rather than dwell on it, he exited and avoided being stepped upon by the many who braved attacking the squid tech.

But he did not find one who was not focused on fighting.
    I am no more a rose than I am its thorns.
    No more a gentle breeze than I am the hailing storm.
    I am no more hated than I am loved.
    And I am no more heartfilled than I am heartless.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The diagnol approach didn't occur to him until he saw another student strike the pipes. However, from his vantage point he would need to reach low enough to the ground and get close enough to strike. He was already blurred, and defying gravity, but only for a short time longer. He would need all of his strength for the strike with the kunai. This would be difficult.

He started to make his way from the building he was stalking from, stepping down the side carefully to keep his blur but quick enough to make progress towards the ground.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: I need to get to bed, things are still crazy with family around, but let me get down something so I don't block so many groups.

---------------

@Luka Megurine and @\Seraphim

The group was startled by Eira making an appearance.

The group starts to take a hostile stance and squares off towards her. Some start to move in the flanking motions the gang seem to like, but others hold still. The wolfman holding Elise's hand, Carolus, waves them off.

Replying to both questions he says "We did come from a Magitek city, but it is quite some distance away, and it's...getting increasingly hostile there for people who aren't tech mages or their minions. Since I don't get the impression that applies to any of us anymore, it isn't a good place to be.

Although this school has their mark. The chaos underneath their invention. Obviously they have their tower. They aren't normally very good at understanding what their own buildings hold, and that looks like Celestials built it anyway, so it's probably more confusing that usual in there. Maybe. The grounds also have their mark. There was clearly a lot of Therian magic at play to get all these trees and grass. But I small oil and adhesives. Magitek construction is scattered all about. Maybe in buildings or underground.

And then there is the town. All those workers who help build the school. I wonder what they're all doing now? I saw shoddy fast construction out there, and little sign of much beyond anarchy, all the security seems to be focused inside the school. I have a feeling we'd have a harder time finding a simply open space there. On the other hand if we did find or make something, maybe nobody would be able to tell us not to be there. "

One of the brown wolfmen, quietly says "We could also just go to the towers we're supposed to be in, maybe just for a bit."

Before anyone can reply, the huge black furred wolfman surges forward, tugging Carolus, who was holding the chain attached to his collar, along with him. He surges toward Eira, but stops as Carolus pulls back on the chain and the collar it is attached to glows slightly. The white wolf with a female voice says. "Your fingers, they're bleeding, he can smell it and we haven't ate in a while. "

-----------------

@Tetsanosuke @Light Buster and @ELR

As Shisoume, Sam and any Bushi choosing to approach get into the vicinity of the giant machine, they can see it has taken some damage from the earlier attempts of students. The glass domes with the pilot and gunner seem completely pristine, as if perhaps they have some extra magical effect on them. But the body of the creature shows damage, and some leg and arm joints appear to not be working so well. There are also all sorts of marks from magical attacks that hit it and weapons sticking out of the thing. It's hard to tell if they've done real damage or if their effects are just superficial though at least some oil seems to be leaking out of where one sword and one spear are stuck in. All that said, it's still quite mobile. And the good doctor still seems to be having a blast.

For a moment there is a lull in attacks on the thing. But there are still enough students for a couple more runs on the thing, perhaps hoping to succeed where others have failed. They seem to be trying to gather here and there in small groups, perhaps looking for a good opening.

There are also some, Sam notes, that don't appear to be planning anything in particular. They're just staring down from windows looking at the thing. He suspects they're likely magitech. Who else carries binoculars around all the time?
    Last edited by sunnyside; 04-07-2015 at 08:54 AM.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Ranshiin @Cross Avantgarde @~Shobu~

“I think the infirmary is supposed to be this way” Shar said, and started leading the way. That gave him an excuse to collect his thoughts for a bit. His thoughts didn’t drift too far from thinking of how little he liked it when Sefton was incapacitated and he had to take care of things, especially things that involved negotiating with people.

“If Sefton had wanted me to handle matters like this for him” Shar thought “He wouldn’t have summoned me into such a form. I’m an entity from beyond the pale, beyond the comprehension of most mortals.

And thanks to him I’m fluffy and like having my chin and ears scratched. This is just ridiculous.”

Realizing this wasn’t productive he tried to work on his internal script and thinks “Well, at least I’ve gotten to observe a great many interesting things with Sefton, more than my compatriots, and at least this form is somewhat large, and I get some simple pleasures like enjoying bones.”

At that Shar figured the silence was perhaps going on too long, he decided to tackle the easiest question first. Still walking ahead, he looked over his shoulder at Jasper.

“I don’t know the rules of their tower, though we should probably learn them. I expect they haven’t thought details like that through yet. I imagine that your biggest limitation will simply be the size of the room that you can get. And I doubt the Celestials that built the superstructure gave much thought to practical matters like power sources, ventilation, vibration isolation, those sorts of things. No, as always life comes down to a limitation of resources, yes? How many great minds have been denied their possibilities for lack of parts or space hmmm? Maybe a bit of information? “

Shar smiled a little under his “beard.” This was perhaps flowing together fairly well.

“And that’s where we might be able to help you. This expedition is supposed to be part of your education. Exploring, meeting new cultures, that sort of thing. But in a way it’s also a favor to us, and a chance to show yourself off. Sefton is knowledgeable of many things. For example he knows a few useful things about jetboards, which interested Shi’ran here. I’m sure he’d have much to offer you. You seem to perhaps be a man after his own heart with an interest in things. I have a feeling you’ll get a lot of out of this trip regardless.”

He walked along a bit further and looked over his shoulder on the other side toward Phoenix.

“Ugh, he thought to himself. Wanderers. Sefton was always so much better working with them. Crazy the lot of them. I wish we could just get some adults. Some pactmakers. Write up some stuff and off we go. But no, he wanted students. I guess he doesn’t trust them, I suppose that’s right. But still. “

He lets out a breath and starts speaking

“FeFe. Heh. I really like that name. I enjoy you Wanderers so much. As a matter of fact, we’re going to meet a group of Wanderers that are good friends of Sefton. The more the merrier. It would be good to have another friend. “

He pauses a bit, mind racing “Sometimes it seems Wanderers have had bad experiences with people, and don’t get to have many non-Wanderer friends. But it’s nice, you know, to have someone you can go to?”

Up ahead the campus green was starting to give way to the buildings of central campus. “Ah” Shar says “I think the infirmary was supposed to be around here. "

He spots a sign over a building that says “Dr. Dalia’s Quickstitch! Fast and Novel treatments!” Steam slowly escapes from the pipes over the brick building. And something like a barber pole made out of copper and steel rotates near the door. A smaller, newer looking sign near the door says “Avoid Annoying Pestering and Questions from your Doctor!”

Shar pauses a moment and says “Ok, let’s keep going. The Celestials are supposed to have a medical center of some sort near the train hub.”
    Last edited by sunnyside; 04-07-2015 at 10:50 PM.

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 12:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sam noticed all the markings now on the mechasquid and how in some parts it was leaking fluids. Oil?

Looking up into some of the windows he saw people looking through binoculars, had to be magitechs, who else carries them around in a time like these?

Avoiding peoples feet, Samsilius made it to the closest building and slithered in, transforming back, stretching out kinks, then started at full speed up the stairs, avoiding similar, but not the exact same, golems him and the Bushido had to go up against.

But before he could make it all the way up he had to revert back into a snake do to a huge pile of goop to go through a hole in the wall, navigating through the tight space, heading first down one floor then back up to the top floor. He noted only two in here, but he had to determine if they were magitechs or not.

As silently as he could, he changed back, tasting the air up there. It was far different than the other floors and was extra salty, and what Sam assumed was a sulfur, but could have been wrong.

"Hello. Are any of you Magitechs? If so, I need your help."
    I am no more a rose than I am its thorns.
    No more a gentle breeze than I am the hailing storm.
    I am no more hated than I am loved.
    And I am no more heartfilled than I am heartless.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Eira jerked her hand back at the touch of the tongue, an unfamiliar feeling. "You haven't eaten?" She asked, not quite looking for an answer. She placed her violin at her side and used her jacket to wipe off what had clotted from her fingers. Looking back at Carolus, she remembered him mentioning Celestials and stepped forward. Her expression grew stoic and rather emotionless before she spoke again: "Unfortunately, I was raised a Celestial. If you took me with you, I could probably help you navigate the building. I'm pretty sure the inside will be confusing even for me. Plus, it may be better for you to get into the building and eat. I'm sure they would offer you some sort of food."

Noticing her comments and the fact they were Therian, she hung her head shamefully. "Not that it's my place to tell you what's best. After all, I just happened to walk by. Perhaps, I should go." Eira gathered her violin and began to walk past the black furred wolfman and his companions.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Member Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird's Avatar
    Gil
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2015 08:34 AM
    Threads

Elise bowed to the new comer. She smiled warmly. "If you can be of help to us, we would be happy to take such help." She grabs her shoulder.
    "You play the violin too?"

Occ: sorry for the short and rare posts, I'm currently aboard, when I come back I'll post more
    Last edited by Clockwork Bird; 04-09-2015 at 03:30 AM.
    All credit to Shirosenpai from Otaku Central

Senior Member ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2015 05:52 PM
    Threads

OOC: sorry for the incredibly late post, had a lot of visits recently :/
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    He took the sandwhich and said thank you and then said: 'Thank you and miss,whom I still don't know the name of, and Skeleton..person, I am incredibly sorry and I hope you'll forgive me.' He then started to take eat the sandwhich with great delight.

After a moment of silence, Alcazar (being an entertainer and all) decided to lighten up the mood. He stood up and picked up his saxophone: 'How about I play some music, I fear this is about all I can do to make it up, except for eating, the sandwhich was great by the way, unless you have some suggestions.'

When he said this he realized this was probably not the right thing to say for him, since HE was the one to blame for all this commotion and started to get worried that he might have offended the lady he 'saved'. This was clearly visible on his face.
    Made by the fantabulous Neshi-chwaan (Nesh)

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

@Ranshiin ; @sunnyside : @~Shobu~

Jasper had his answer, and at first it was a little troubling. Not only would getting the needed materials be problematic, but power and room were also potential problems. Jasper perked up quite a bit, however, as soon as Shar mentioned Sefton and the expedition again. It was a new name to Jasper, but already he was excited. Shar was right, after all; a lack of materials was the bane of any inventor, and perhaps Sefton could help him jump this hurdle, or even get him involved in something much bigger.

He looked at Phoenix again and remembered that the infirmary needed to come first. Yet the first one, the one with the sketchy name, was going to be bypassed. Jasper trusted that Shar knew best, and getting Phoenix to an infirmary overlooked by Celestials seemed to be the plan. Jasper had never met a Celestial before, at least not to his knowledge. Shar had mentioned, however, that they were to meet another group of Wanderers, and Jasper wondered if they would be like Phoenix at all.

“Sefton? Can’t wait to meet him,” Jasper said to Shar. He wanted to say more, something about being all in for this expedition, but he wanted to see if Shi’ran and Phoenix had the same inclination. For some reason that he didn’t fully understand, that meant more to him than he would have earlier thought.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: I do try and flesh out posts, though we'll see what I have time for now, but anyway I'm not snotty about post length. I know how it is.

-----------

The bit guy stares at the emaciated woman as Alcazar eats and entertains. "Hmmm. Not. Well, no. This stuff might not be what's needed is it."

The woman seems to be embarrassed and avoids eye contact.

The big guy looks over to Alcazar "Her name is Gertrude by the way, I'm Hugh. Why don't you...just...play that lovely sax hmm? I'll be back in the briefest of times."

At that he takes "off towards the tower, but stops as he approaches the crowd that had come out of the tower. He manhandles a few of them, pushing them together into two groups as he says “Pardon me mates” and then steps in between them, and vanishes.

Murmurs of how rude that was ripple about, but others are saying he needs to Shadow Walk fast, and seems to know what’s going on.

For her part Gertrude just looks embarrassed, but perhaps she does like the sax playing, it’s hard to tell, and she’s still somewhat transparent. The skeleton guy looks worried, though again that’s hard to tell. Certainly the crowd looks worried, and Juggernaut detects some anger and fear as well.

After a little time Hugh returns, coming from the other direction from behind a tree. In his hands he’s got a large tray with a cover. The crowd parts as he quickly saunters up to the group. With a bit of a flourish he removes the metal cover to reveal a large white frosted cake on the tray. He hands it to the Skeleton and gives a broad toothy smile, saying “Ah, I think this will do much better hum. “ Taking out a knife he cuts the cake and puts a large slice into her hand. He then takes her over to Alcazar and says “Be a good chap eh?” and attempts to grab him by the back of the head and half help her push the cake into Alcazar’s mouth and half push Alcazars head into the cake.

--------------------------
    @Luka Megurine and @\Seraphim

Carolus strokes his chin a bit “Having a celestial could be incredibly helpful, if you have any understanding of this construction”
    The brown wolfman says “What I meant was maybe we could go to the Therian tower, for some food.”

Carolus waves his hand dismissively. “Why would they have free food available? We wouldn’t fit in with any tribe, especially the constructs.”
    A female in werewolf form says “Wait, Celestials. They can by a couple times, they often had food for those who need it. Maybe she could get something from her tower? I mean maybe you could, miss. Um, I’m Juanita by the way. Pleased to meet you.”

Carolus looks like he doesn’t entirely like the idea, but he doesn’t say anything else. The rest just seem interested in the idea of food, except the big black one who is still staring at Eira’s fingers.

-------------------------------------
    @ELR

The Magitech students had be apparently too focused on the scene outside to notice Sam’s approach and nearly jump out of their boots when Sam speaks up. The pair appear to me a male and female, both a little on the pudgy side, wearing longcoats with bulging pockets. The guy fumbles his binoculars and his attempts at catching them seem them just hitting the ground a bit slower. He then grabs at his coat and pulls up something Sam presumes to be a weapon with a half dozen tubes coming out of a box with a crank and a handle with a trigger on it.

The girl says “Hey easy, it’s another student. Who are you, what are you, and what do you need? Did you know about the crab scorpion thing out there? It’s quite interesting, you want to take a look? “

-------------------------------------------------

@Ranshiin @Cross Avantgarde @~Shobu~
    OOC: I’ll keep this short so others aren’t swamped.

IC: Shar holds his head a little lower “I’m afraid Professor Sefton is…indisposed at the moment. I’m afraid I’ll have to act on his behalf for this little outing. However I’m certain you’d enjoy his company immensely. “

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Juggernaut crosses hir arms "Hugh care to explain to me how this is going to bring Gertude out of her state of shock, and how does this interactions help if I might ask?"

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Cross Avantgarde @~Shobu~ @sunnyside

Forgive me for not really being able to advance the scene but since Shobu hasn't posted at all I can't simply assume that Shar's option is taken. I just needed to post something.

____

Shi’ran was inwardly rather relieved to find that his goad was successful; truth be told he still didn’t know where most of the resources on the campus (i.e. the infirmary as an example) were, so it was a good thing that Shar took the bait and proceeded to lead the way. Rather than zoom off ahead despite having the opportunity – or about-turn and go back towards his excuse-of-a-Tower – Shi’ran dropped back and more-or-less kept pace behind the strange dog, and let Shar lead them towards the infirmary.

The conversation between Shar and Jasper the dragon-Therian stayed out of, though he paid attention because, well, this interest in contraptions and building space and permissions must’ve had something to do with what the Magitek lad had asked him to help with? Probably, Shi’ran reasoned, and thus was why he paid attention even though he had naught to say. There came the point where Shar mentioned his interest in Jetboards – his reason for taking interest in Shar and Sefton’s little escapade – but aside from a frown at it he made no reaction and no intervention.

Finally, they reached what seemed to be an infirmary … but Shar suggested they ignore it and continue on to the train-hub for a better one. It was up to Phoenix in the end so Shi’ran simply meandered around in whatever direction was chosen – whether Phoenix opted to approach the shabby-looking infirmary or take Shar’s advice and continue on towards the trains.

“I-…” Shi’ran was about to speak up about Sefton when Jasper spoke about him, but found Shar intervene and explain the Professor’s predicament. So much for trying to get involved in the conversation. “… Yeah. He’s … a character. But, I did kinda agree to go along with what he wanted to do even though he kinda ran into that problem so …”

Shi’ran shrugged, more-or-less zig-zagging side-to-side on his Hoverboard at that point; he evidently had a good deal of control over it.

“… Yeah. I can’t tell you when we’ll see him again. I guess it doesn’t matter because I have to go meet these guys anyway that he talked about.” He said then, directed predominantly towards Jasper at that point. “They apparently have something I’m interested in. If they have something you’d be interested in, Jasper, then all the power to you if you decide to join … but eh, that’s not up t’ me to choose is it? I doubt it’ll be safe … I mean, the b***h-President of this School threw a fit about it, from what I heard.”

He didn’t care if he offended Shar by disrespecting the lady who ran the campus; it was his opinion.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

.: Perhaps I should wait until Seraphim returns? I don't want him to stress while he's abroad! :.

Eira gazed down at her violin. "I-It's just something I picked up when I was younger." She responded to Elise. She was nervous to the addition of her hand on her shoulder that was dangerously close to the chains that held her crystals. She politely removed Elise's hand and turned toward the group again. "My name is Ts- Eira. Eira Gethin but that's all I'm willing to share." She moved her hand and watched as the black wolfman continued to follow her fingers. She wasn't particularly concerned with it but something in her gut told her that she should be wary of the people around her especially the wolfman.

"I could try to get you all food but..maybe it's best we don't focus on that right now. I can't really promise anything regarding that. More importantly, this school is weird and I feel like it's best that we explore it or at least get some sort of basic knowledge of how the school is set up." She paused and took a moment to wipe the sweat from her brow. "In the meantime, I need to head back to whatever my new home is. It's the only way I can try to get you guys food and I need to see the tower's structure anyway." Turning away from the group again, Eira walked away, keeping her bloody fingers out of sight as she did.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information