AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ayyyy everyone

Member ScaledBlue has a reputation beyond repute ScaledBlue has a reputation beyond repute ScaledBlue has a reputation beyond repute ScaledBlue has a reputation beyond repute ScaledBlue has a reputation beyond repute ScaledBlue has a reputation beyond repute ScaledBlue has a reputation beyond repute ScaledBlue has a reputation beyond repute ScaledBlue has a reputation beyond repute ScaledBlue has a reputation beyond repute ScaledBlue has a reputation beyond repute ScaledBlue's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2016 11:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Ayyyy everyone

Hello there people of the anime forum I'm ScaledBlue (or Pixelswapper)
    I'm a hobbyist artist and I'm trying to pursue my mission of making a manga, 5 minute ova anime. (I'm currently practicing how to use tv paint so that dream will become a reality soon enough) and a short 5 episode 1:20 (or more) minute long cartoon of 3 of my characters set up for such.

I REALLY love keroro gunso, comet san baton girl, lucky star (since that was like my first anime lel), Dark side cat, yu-gi-oh (mainly the first season and gx tbh), digimon tamers ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), pokemon all the way, bakugan (don't hurt me please), nandaka velonica, one punch man and hunter x hunter (that anime was a master piece).

In short I hope you all find me pleasant in these forums.

Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Movie Ticket Mercedes-Benz Green Tea
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2022 09:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Ayyyy everyone

You like Lucky Star so I like you. I'mma call you pix. My username is HydraPunchMan, but you can call me HydraPunchMan.

3. Likes Jasanime liked this post
    Moderator Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Wine Kangaroo
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 04:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hello and welcome to AF!

Senior Member Sulkin is a glorious beacon of light Sulkin is a glorious beacon of light Sulkin is a glorious beacon of light Sulkin is a glorious beacon of light Sulkin is a glorious beacon of light Sulkin is a glorious beacon of light Sulkin's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts 151 - Mew 035 - Clefairy Red Dango
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2017 02:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: tmninjacasual

Hello there! I'm Sulkin, I like to draw as well although I'm not good enough to make a manga or animation x3 I don't know most of the anime you listed (I actually haven't seen that many just a decent amount.) I've been getting into Pokemon recently c: Lucky Star is pretty cute too! Did you draw your Avatar?

Member ScaledBlue has a reputation beyond repute ScaledBlue has a reputation beyond repute ScaledBlue has a reputation beyond repute ScaledBlue has a reputation beyond repute ScaledBlue has a reputation beyond repute ScaledBlue has a reputation beyond repute ScaledBlue has a reputation beyond repute ScaledBlue has a reputation beyond repute ScaledBlue has a reputation beyond repute ScaledBlue has a reputation beyond repute ScaledBlue has a reputation beyond repute ScaledBlue's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by HydraPunchMan View Post
    You like Lucky Star so I like you. I'mma call you pix. My username is HydraPunchMan, but you can call me HydraPunchMan.
    hm another being who's as ecstatic of as I am? seems we're gonna get along quite nicely XP

Quote Originally Posted by Jasanime View Post
    Hello and welcome to AF!
    Sup Jasanime and thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Sulkin View Post
    Hello there! I'm Sulkin, I like to draw as well although I'm not good enough to make a manga or animation x3 I don't know most of the anime you listed (I actually haven't seen that many just a decent amount.) I've been getting into Pokemon recently c: Lucky Star is pretty cute too! Did you draw your Avatar?
    Heya, You could still make a little comic strip on the side if you ever plan on taking the time out to. Who knows it might turn out to be a joy if you ever aim to make it as such. I HIGHLY recommend hunter x hunter if you haven't watch it, jesus christ the emotions conveyed in it is just so pure that you can relate to the characters so well. Also yes I did, in pixiv sketch btw. I was both bored and sad when I did it though so the emotion portrayed in the image can pretty much gave that away :y

Senior Member Sulkin is a glorious beacon of light Sulkin is a glorious beacon of light Sulkin is a glorious beacon of light Sulkin is a glorious beacon of light Sulkin is a glorious beacon of light Sulkin is a glorious beacon of light Sulkin's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Haha, I could try but I'd probably get too frustrated, I get irritated quickly ^^' I'll add it to my list of anime to watch!! That's really good, it's very cute and I love the colours you put in it. Do you have a link I can have to see your artwork?

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Haha, I could try but I'd probably get too frustrated, I get irritated quickly ^^' I'll add it to my list of anime to watch!! That's really good, it's very cute and I love the colours you put in it. Do you have a link I can have to see your artwork?
    I never actually read of someone getting irritated quickly from that. But I guess you're not too comfortable with it then that's understandable.
    My arts are here btw: http://pixelswapper.deviantart.com/gallery/

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Your artwork is soo cute!! I just sent you a watch ^^ Yeah, I'm not patient enough to sit there and redraw things when I mess them up a lot. ^^;

Frozen lullaby mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Chibi Crisis Moon Compact Orange Dango Cosmic Heart Compact
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2021 10:37 PM
    Threads

Hey! Welcome to AF ^^

Your art work is awesome, I like your style....kind of reminds me of water colors, pastels and copics all in one haha

Can't wait to see more art from you and perhaps your comic and OVA when its complete.

I've never heard of TV paint that's really cool though...I love learning about programs from other artists. You should join the AF drawing contest (if you have time...its due on the 15th ^^)

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Your artwork is soo cute!! I just sent you a watch ^^ Yeah, I'm not patient enough to sit there and redraw things when I mess them up a lot. ^^;
    Ayy thanks, I was in your position at one point but I just went with the flow when it came to doing artsy redraws. Just practice and wait a few weeks and you'll be seeing some nifty results you'll be proud of. XP

Quote Originally Posted by mimiruchan View Post
    Hey! Welcome to AF ^^

Your art work is awesome, I like your style....kind of reminds me of water colors, pastels and copics all in one haha

Can't wait to see more art from you and perhaps your comic and OVA when its complete.

I've never heard of TV paint that's really cool though...I love learning about programs from other artists. You should join the AF drawing contest (if you have time...its due on the 15th ^^)
    Hey, thank you as well! The process is slow for like the anime and manga since I'm still working out the script (but my cartoon is practically done I just gotta make backgrounds, and maybe some voice actors if I choose to make it as such). Tv paint is honestly much easier than toon boom considering the interface and the tools so it's much more conformable to express myself XP //Also I've been having art block for the past couple days so if I may ask where's the contest? if I hurry I could probably still apply to it X>X

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic; color:lemonchiffon; "></span> Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Ramen Kawaiislice Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2016 06:39 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: cthulhulover69

Quote Originally Posted by ScaledBlue View Post
    Hello there people of the anime forum I'm ScaledBlue (or Pixelswapper)
    I'm a hobbyist artist and I'm trying to pursue my mission of making a manga, 5 minute ova anime. (I'm currently practicing how to use tv paint so that dream will become a reality soon enough) and a short 5 episode 1:20 (or more) minute long cartoon of 3 of my characters set up for such.

I REALLY love keroro gunso, comet san baton girl, lucky star (since that was like my first anime lel), Dark side cat, yu-gi-oh (mainly the first season and gx tbh), digimon tamers ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), pokemon all the way, bakugan (don't hurt me please), nandaka velonica, one punch man and hunter x hunter (that anime was a master piece).

In short I hope you all find me pleasant in these forums.
    Hello and Welcome to AF!

I also really like Lucky Star, Yu-Gi-Oh, and Pokèmon. I believe I own the DVD box set of lucky star xD so if you ever want to talk about any of those or have any kind of question feel free to drop me a message!

Hope you enjoy your time here and make a lot of new friends!
    Song Of The Moment:
    "Dreams are made winding through my head"

Signature made by me.
    *click below*

Senior Member eano has a spectacular aura about eano has a spectacular aura about eano's Avatar
    Gil
    Inpain
    Gifts Cancer 147 - Dratini Neko Tv
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2019 09:20 AM
    Threads

hello scaled blue
    i also try to draw them i am getting better on this

Junior Member Nihilist is on a distinguished road Nihilist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2016 03:18 PM
    Threads

Hi there peeps :3 I'm new to this board but not to anime, I've seen a lot of shizz, but I tend to shy away from anything on-going or anything with 50+ eps as I like to just no-life whole series in like 1/2 days :3 I'm happy to talk about most things and with any luck, I'd soon like to be a frequent user. Luv you all <3
    -Nil

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic; color:lemonchiffon; "></span> Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Ramen Kawaiislice Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2016 06:39 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: cthulhulover69

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilist View Post
    Hi there peeps :3 I'm new to this board but not to anime, I've seen a lot of shizz, but I tend to shy away from anything on-going or anything with 50+ eps as I like to just no-life whole series in like 1/2 days :3 I'm happy to talk about most things and with any luck, I'd soon like to be a frequent user. Luv you all <3
    -Nil
    You should create your own thread to introduce yourself so people can actually see you're a new person, instead of just someone welcoming another new guy ^^
    Song Of The Moment:
    "Dreams are made winding through my head"

Signature made by me.
    *click below*

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2024 08:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

WELCOME!! To the Greatest Anime Forum In This World: AF!!

Enjoy, and have a great week!

P.S. I dedicate this, my 2000th post, to the late David Bowie.
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

17. Likes Ranshiin liked this post
    Senior Member someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Gifts Red Dango Kill Bill Katana Shuriken
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2016 08:12 AM
    Threads

Welcome to AF!!! The best online anime/manga community.

* Confetti No Jutsu *

**CONFETTI POSE**

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Hello there and welcome to AnimeForum. I'm Red, one of the moderators of the Introductions forum. I hope you will enjoy your time here!
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information