AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Final Fantasy Myutaen's Release

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 12:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Final Fantasy Myutaen's Release

Roughly about a third of the way there and Mia snapped her head around at the sound of crackling. Ice was creeping towards them and something further down close to the island was beginning to run towards them, something huge behind that.

Mia tugged on Skanngs arm and pointed towards what she saw but he ignored her, or that is how it felt to her. It looked like a little child, but then again, her eyes could have mixed that up with something else, her mother always told her her eyes were poor in sight.

-------
    "Were coming to get you..." Her red eyes focused on the little boat that was unaware of the ice, her plan was very well planned, Ozma in follow.

"WAIT!! FREEZE!!!" The pitter patter of every skeletons feet strode in behind him.
    I am no more a rose than I am its thorns.
    No more a gentle breeze than I am the hailing storm.
    I am no more hated than I am loved.
    And I am no more heartfilled than I am heartless.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Senior Member Black-Cat0001 is on a distinguished road Black-Cat0001's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 05:20 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: OPG ECHO WOLF

The actions of Mia however didn't go unnoticed by Nyanter and he too looked trying to see where Mia was looking after she was tugging on Skang's sleeve. He had pretty good eyesight since he was a wee kit, and was told that hie had eagle eyes/laser eyes by those he grew up with in a mixed community. "We Need To Haul Butt!!! Ice is creeping this way and it looks like the ice is the enemies doing. If it gets us we're screwed I'm sure that demon is probably following us on that creeping ice.!"

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Saber took hold of whatever could be found in the ship nearby that could be utilized as a paddle. Though her shoulder wound ached, a whole lot more would hurt if the enemy had the drop on them. Ice magic in the water put them at a grim disadvantage,

"In my country, we have a saying for moments like these. HAUL BOTTOM!"

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Locke silently agreed with Skang, putting his head down a bit as he rowed. Skang was right; knowing where to go wasn’t the simplest of matters. Soon, talk of impending ice caught his attention. Mia seemed very excited about something, and the miqo’te and Saber were saying that they had to move fast due to the danger of the ice.

“Where’s the ice?” Locke thought to himself. Still, he trusted those in the party and started to row for everything he was worth.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Facing backwards, Skang watched the approaching ice and...is that a whole freaking army?

Between strokes he manages to grunt out "I don't suppose anybody here has any kind of ranged fire attack or anything. Ranged attacks of any kind? Maybe if we can take out their ice machine over there we'll be Ok."

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Mia shook her head vigorously, she couldn't even see a machine, nor where the ice was coming from, or why it was spreading towards them.

She could hear and see the panic from all of them, including herself.

As Skang had stated, there was an army rounding up behind the sphere who Mia assumed was Ozma and the girl in front of him. Would the ice break and leave them to their freedom? Or would it be thick enough theyd catch them and they would be sent to their fate?

But a loud booming voice echoed across the sky itself. "Get back here! You will pay!"

It put fear in Mia, it reminded her of some of the traders who came through her town when she was little, do to her age, they treated her like nothing more than a idiot.

Some how, even with fear, she felt the anger of those days bubbling up. And the ice was just slightly faster than the rowing of the four of them. She knew the outcome. Looking behind her, she grasped her bag and staff and prepared first spell, her focus on Skang.

Protection.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

A tremendous voice seemed to shake the water, the boat, and the party itself—at least that’s how Locke perceived it.

Before he could turn his head to see where the voice had come from, Mia arose in the boat and began casting a spell on Skang. Was Locke missing something?

Placing aside the oar, Locke crouched down and removed the dagger from the bag.

“Anybody see where that came from? Are they close?” It would seem that was not the case, given the fact that the voice demanded that they return. Even so, Locke couldn’t shake the feeling that he was missing something that might be closer to them than he originally thought.

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Was hoping for at least 1 more person to respond, but guess I shall move this forward since so much time has passed.

IC: Mia focused harder and felt the protection wrapping around Skang, then focused on Saber next. She heard Locke speak but couldn't lose focus.

Even when she heard a deep gasp and the crackling behind her, she focused on the protection.

With the boat beginning to become colder, an a laugh that caused chills down her spine, she did not lose focus.

"I will leave them to you!" The child laughed out, flipping over the heroes an dived into the water before it froze over past the boat.

"How dare you run away from me!" Ozma growled out. "Attack!" He yelled out to his skeleton, the weight was a bit too much though, the ice cracked and seperated away from the rest of the skeletons leaving Ozma with only 3 skeletons. "No matter, I will dispose of you lot and continue on.."
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Do you have any idea of how you'd want to deal with the characters of people not posting? We're missing most of the team.

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Attempting to get ahold of Tetsu, I have seen BC around, going to do the same. Was debating on how to phrase everything so was awaiting til dawn to message. If, in fact, they wish to stop, then I may have a plan for their toons. But I will not get ahead of ourselves.

On that note: All players are on the boat as we speak, the ice is drifting towards the main land, three skeletons and Ozma are there. Also, the issue of the child is still around, though whether her issue should be dealt with now or later is another matter. And then the orbs (Ronan, Ronat), which one is to be trusted, which not. Also, there is an option of diverting your attention from the main goal and focusing on your own nick knacks. An example would be seeking out knowledge, training til you become a mightier you, or seeking out side adventures to gain trust of the towns and cities.

Trying to give options of staying together or separating, prepared myself for either option. And once Ozma has been defeated, if yall do, will give a huge reward (stats AND items).
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"I don't know about you guys; But I Don't want to get caught by that Demon!" Nyanter putting more floations onto Mia first lowered himself into the water then got Skang to lower her into the water so he could swim with her. "It's Sink Or Swim Guys!!! Lets Go! Anywhere is better than being with that demon and getting ourselves killed."
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 03-26-2015 at 12:57 AM.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: I'm not even completely sure what options are possible at the moment, so I'm going to assume the ice is close enough to jump to.)

The wind picked up and blew towards the direction of the coming foes, and with two of the group in the water Saber had a decision to make. Of course she followed her instincts, and the wind.

"I'll do what I can to draw them away. Find a way out." She spoke out, readying herself for a rabbit-jump.

A few moments later and the boat shifted from the recoil as she leaped her way onto the ice edge, sliding into the beginning of a sword dance after drawing her blade. Though she was not running straight into the crowd, she was taking to the left, hoping her presence would draw the crowd after her.

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Recap! The heroes have fled the island using a small boat. Upon feeling relieved of escaping and avoiding Ozma, the child appears and brings Ozma along behind her, not to mention tons of skeleton minions. Nyanteer has decided to flee and take Mia with him (against her will) when the ice catches up to the boat and breaks off leaving it large enough for Ozma, 3 skeletons, and the heroes to fight upon (if they so choose to do so). Saber (assuming) ran past Ozma and the skeletons and jumped onto the other side to keep the others from coming after them. Sound about right guys? @sunnyside @Tetsanosuke @Black-Cat0001 @Cross Avantgarde

IC: Mia's spell failed, she was jostled by being forced into the water. Freezing water that made her yelp with no sound leaving her sore throat. She tried pushing away from Nyanteer, attempting to swim back to help in any way she can.
    Last edited by ELR; 03-28-2015 at 10:41 AM.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: So the boat is stuck in the ice attached to the demon guy, but the "child" went underwater and is nowhere to be seen?

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

OOC:
    @ELR : Exactly, I think Saber is drawing the enemies away, running on the ice at the moment. I’m also picturing things the way @sunnyside explained in the post above.

IC:
    Jumping up in the boat, Locke tried to assess how quickly the ice was approaching the boat through his panic. Saber was running slightly towards the enemy, and from what she had said her intent was to draw them away from the party. Locke was unsure if the enemy would give chase, and he also felt guilty for staying in his place while the enemy threatened them.

Against his better judgment, he ran towards the prow of the boat, jumped off the front edge, and barely landed on a piece of nearby ice. He slipped and fell hard, but managed to finally get back to his feet on the shelf of ice that had formed so quickly and frighteningly.

As Saber was running to the left of the enemy, Locke darted off to the right of them, hoping that he could divide the enemy that would potentially follow Saber by two. Saber was much faster and more agile than himself, but Locke was almost sure that if the enemy was divided he could manage for a while until he figured something else out with the rest of the party, especially since most of the skeletons had fallen into the water inadvertently. It seemed that only three remained, though the large demon was present as well. Locke did not want to face the demon alone, but perhaps he could draw him away to buy time. Had he seen Mia swimming for help, however, he would have aborted this effort to draw the attention of the enemies.

His feet slipped and clumsily trod on the ice step after step, but Locke was starting to pick up speed as he darted to right of Ozma and the three skeletons. He barely remembered the child jumping into the water, as that had escaped his mind while the large demon was in his view.
    Last edited by Cross Avantgarde; 03-29-2015 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Missed a detail in the scenario

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Yea, the horde of skeletons is on the chunk of ice still attached to the island. Ozma and the 3 skeletons ARE attached to the one the boat is on. Sorry that I did not make that clearer. The child, as stated, is no where to be seen. But that does not mean she is out of sight.

IC: Mia finally pushed away, her head plunging into the water. She felt she HAD to get back on the boat, she had to protect them. If she didn't, someone may die.

On the other hand, Saber and Locke's split up got the attention of not only the three skeletons behind Ozma, but split the others in half, half running after Saber, half running after Locke. The three on the island fall into the water and break apart trying to follow them.

Ozma starts whispering a dark chant, the world beginning to distort, trapping all five heroes in a half dimension. "With thee instrument of hazard, may your fate be sealed." The multi colored orb changed slowly into a human like form, a staff in one hand, a odd shaped tool in the other. The air thickened the darker the background became, less chill in the air, they were trapped.

Both the blue and red orbs become more visible.

Protect my land, please.

I am sorry Ozma, it should not have come to this.

If only you would you realize, you can not win, we will defeat you!

Before Ronan could return a respond, Ronat slams into her. As Ronan begins to fade slightly, Ronat dives into the water and brings up a semi unconscious Mia, not breathing, skin icy.

Survive th-

Ronan slams into her. Their own fight began.

Ozma outreaches his hand and begins casting.

The battle has began, what shall they do?

OOC: Because you have been doing so well, stats addition has been given to each of you. +10hp, +10mp, +5eva OR csp and an additional 10 points of your choice. I am also giving 1 skill point. Either pick a new skill or increase a skill you already have!
    Mia Fell:
    HP 120+10 MP 150+10 CCI 40
    ATT 5 DEF 7+3 EVA 12
    MAG 21+5 DFM 13+2 CSP 12+5
    Cure 1+1
    Shell 1
    Protect 1

Because it is no fun to go in blind, basic knowledge is given, not all detail given but can be learned in battle.
    Ozma: Arcanist Mage
    HP ??? MP ???
    ATT 9 DEF 20 EVA 17
    MAG 35 DFM 20 CSP 31
    Skills: ???
    ???
    ???
    ???
    Weakness: ???
    ???

Once Saber and Locke have finished with the skeletons they can attack from behind. Skills done in water are halved unless done by mage (unless by fire mage, then it is down to a quarter the damage). No worries though, I do not see any mages right now other than Mia. lol

Any questions?
    Last edited by ELR; 03-29-2015 at 09:43 PM.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Things all seemed to be happening so fast. Skaang stood on one of the seats in the boat, taking it in for a moment. There were so many factors. Some kind of super powered ice child in the water, the battle of the orbs, skeletons and demons and icey water.

However he knew "nothing" was probably the worst thing he could do and leaving mages to cast seemed pretty bad as well, so, wordlessly, he took to the air in the demons direction.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Nyanter quickly got out of the water and began to do CPR on Mia's unconscious body. "C'Mon breath Mia Breath!" Nyanter would dry quickly considering how hard he was working on getting Mia back to breathing. His clothes though, and Mia's would have to be dry though later and the two would have to slip out of them to escape hypothermia. Nyanter's fur would insulate him better from the cold than Mia so he would look for a blanket for her in his back pack hoping for a very warm one.
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 04-04-2015 at 11:25 AM.

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

A skeleton was directly in between Ozma and himself, so Locke slowed his run a bit and faced it, coming to a stop. His footing was unsure on the ice, and he would have to be careful how he advanced. If this skeleton was as strong as the ones back in the deserted village, this would be less than challenging. If not…

Locke noticed the wide stance the skeleton had. Its weapon was poised far from its midsection, and it would take a second for it to strike. Locke figured he could use the wide stance and the time it would take to strike with the weapon to his advantage, but he couldn’t ignore the fear that seemed to be concentrated in his throat. Nervous, he charged at the skeleton.

Just before he reached the skeleton he took out his dagger, fell to his back, and slid under the skeleton’s legs, slashing his dagger upwards and forwards as hard as he could, targeting the skeleton’s midsection.

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Do not forget to add your stats an skill points. o.o; As soon as you do I can calculate damage accordingly. nd because i am nice, i will quote it.
    Because you have been doing so well, stats addition has been given to each of you. +10hp, +10mp, +5eva OR csp and an additional 10 points of your choice. I am also giving 1 skill point. Either pick a new skill or increase a skill you already have!
    Mia Fell:
    HP 130 MP 160 CCI 40
    ATT 5 DEF 10 EVA 12
    MAG 26 DFM 15 CSP 17
    Cure 2
    Shell 1
    Protect 1

Because it is no fun to go in blind, basic knowledge is given, not all detail given but can be learned in battle.
    Ozma: Arcanist Mage
    HP ??? MP ??? (damage taken -29)
    ATT 9 DEF 20 EVA 17
    MAG 35 DFM 20 CSP 31
    Skills: ???
    ???
    Stone
    ???
    Weakness: Physical Attacks (15% extra damage)
    ???

IC:
    Mia coughs up the water from her lungs and begins to breathe once more but raspy. Before Nyanter can try to find a blanket in his napsack, Ozma's spell finishes, cast towards Nyanter-Stone.

Stones pelting down towards him as Skang polearm had slammed into Ozma's makeshift arm causing Ozma to stagger back almost a foot and a half.

Saber ran to the edge of the sphere they were trapped in and spun around to begin dancing to a Haste Samba.

Locke does not notice the skeleton that went behind him but some how dodges his attack while trying to lower himself to stab the one in front of him.

Ronat slams into Ronan once more, more anger into her attack, her glow becoming brighter.

They will win, we will become victorious, we will over come Ozma!

Ronan pushed Ronat against the blackness and her scream can be heard but nothing can be done about it.

Take me as no fool Ronat, fate will over come you and your kind.

But the words were a whisper, no ears could hear over Ronat's screaming.

Ozma swung his staff out and attempts to hit Skang while focusing on yet another spell.
    Last edited by ELR; 04-06-2015 at 07:06 PM.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: @sunnyside @Black-Cat0001 @Cross Avantgarde @Tetsanosuke (who I am semi helping since his schedule is odd) think I should probably start permanently placing your names on here x_x
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: I don't think it's the mentions, I'm pretty sure we just saw that we had to figure out the stats and skills before posting and have been stuck and/or musing on that. I guess I'll just dive in.

previously:
    HP140 MP140 CCI 55 ATT43 DEF14 EVA5 MAG9 DFM5 CSP7

Skills
    Regeneration-15Mp (1max blue mage
    *Magic Barrier (1max blue mage
    Jump-5Mmp(1max blue mage
    Headbutt-10mp (3max blue mage)

Add: +10hp, +10mp, +5eva +10 ATT Increase headbutt (really I've kinda run outa Blue mage stuff, how would I go for warrior? )

Now:
    HP150 MP150 CCI 55 ATT53 DEF14 EVA10 MAG9 DFM5 CSP7

Skills
    Regeneration-15Mp (1max blue mage
    *Magic Barrier (1max blue mage
    Jump-5Mmp(1max blue mage
    Headbutt 2- uh 20mp

-----------------------------

IC:

Skang didn't like being on the ground especially much, but he didn't like this thing getting a chance to cast, already having his knees bent from his landing, Skang comes up, sort of jumping, but instead trying to hit him with a magical headbutt.

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

OOC: Sorry for the delay; I believe I have this down, but feel more than free to correct me.

Base: HP 100, MP 100, CCI 30, ATT 5, DEF 5, EVA 5, MAG 5, DFM 5, CSP 5
    Hume additions: +25HP +5MP +20CCI +15ATT +9DEF
    Job additions (Thief): +15HP +35MP +5CCI +3ATT +4MAG +2CSP
    Additional 20 points: +5DEF, +5EVA, +10CCI
    Total: HP 140, MP 140, CCI 65, ATT 23, DEF 19, EVA 15, MAG 9, DFM 5, CSP 7

With the new additions:
    HP is now 150
    MP is now 150
    EVA is now 20
    Increased the skill “Steal”

IC:
    Locke braced himself for the impact of his dagger making contact with the skeleton, but he had not anticipated his slide stopping abruptly on the ice once he had struck the skeleton. This left him exposed on his back, and he wasn’t sure whether his dagger had incapacitated the skeleton or not. Just then he heard the blow of a skeleton’s weapon on the ice behind him. It seems that he had accidentally dodged another skeleton’s blow behind him. Locke scrambled to get to his feet, but his dagger was lodged in the lower trunk of the skeleton before him. Hence, he tried to force the blade upwards with enough force to finish the skeleton in front of him, planning to turn around and strike the skeleton behind him next. Speed was of the utmost importance, because if he was too slow finishing the skeleton the one behind him could prepare to strike at him once again.

A terrible scream rang out and distracted Locke. Who was it? Was it one of his friends? It sounded otherworldly somehow, in a way that was hard for Locke to understand. Little did he know it was Ronat.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

OOC: Here is my previous stats for my character. 170HP 125mp 160cci 22att 25def 25eva 8mag 10dfm csp5
    Now I add the add ons. +10hp, +10mp, +5att +5def+5eva

My new stats 180HP, 135mp, 160cci, 27att, 30def, 8mag, 10dfm csp5

Provoke-5MP (10max warrior)-Causes enemies to pay attention to you. (lasts 15-25 posts)

*Defender (4max warrior)(6max knight/samarai)-Defense raises x10 times. (lasts 5-15 posts)

Restraint-5MP (4max warrior)(6max knight/dragoon/paladin)-Doubles damage.

Double Strike-15MP (3max warrior)(7max knight/samarai/dragoon/paladin)-Hits twice.

Counter-parry (1max musketeer)
    A defensive movement where the fencer moves the opponent's blade away by making a small circle with the tip of the blade around the opponent's blade.

Which uses up my one skill point and you said I could learn one new skill so I plan to over time forget the other moves and make all four of my musketeer skills work.
    My character uses a Epee.
    Now where was I..... Oh yeah ok I'm ready. Cracks knuckles pushing fingers forward.

BIC: Nyanter quickly wraps Mia in the blanket to get her warm, then slashes at the incoming stones with a fierce speed hoping to block and if he was successful, to the naked eye would make it appear as sparks appearing randomly and and very quickly in a chain link session of random points. "Can someone please help me with getting Mia warmed up?! She's going to go into hypothermia if she isn't warmed up quickly but I'm trying to block these rocks from going at us!"
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 04-24-2015 at 12:46 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

She swung herself to and fro, kicking her legs and moving her arms and her blade in a flowing pattern. She did not seem to command any of the enemy's attention, which frustrated her to some degree. If she made herself quicker with her dance she could possibly strike from an advantageous angle.

She dashed towards the nearest enemy to her readying a strike with her saber.

+10hp, +10mp, +5eva OR csp and an additional 10 points of your choice.
    Job: Dancer
    Future Job: Lady Luck

Stats:
    HP 140+10, 150
    MP 135+10, 145
    CCI 55

ATT 26 +10, 36
    DEF 15
    EVA 15
    MAG 12
    DFM 13
    CSP 7 +5, 12

Spells/Ability:
    Saber Dance-10MP (1max dancer)(4max lady luck)-Doubles persons attack speed. (lasts 4 posts)
    Curing Waltz-30MP (2max dancer)(3max lady luck)-This soothing sad dance gives life to friendly watchers up to 75HP. (lasts 2 posts)
    Haste Samba-25MP (1max dancer)(4max lady luck)-Allows speed to enter people. (lasts 5 posts)
    Chocobo Jig-1MP (1max dancer)-Lures and tames a close by chocobo. (not a battle skill)

+Quickstep-10MP (1max dancer)(4max lady luck)-Between spinning kicks and twirling arms, can attack an enemy up to 2-10 times in one shot with the finale. (3 posts)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information