AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 19 of 33 FirstFirst ... 9 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf XXV: The Hunger Games [Game Thread]

Senior Member November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan Mario Spiny Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2013 10:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Wolf XXV: The Hunger Games [Game Thread]

[Vote Lynch Hakoshi]

She kept an update on the votes but was reluctant to vote.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hakoshi View Post
    correct me if I'm wrong..
    3 votes against Gazkul
    2 against Folter..
    and dunno about rest
    forgot lol
    When pressured by a player (i.e., RyuTama), she voted for Folter (who had the second most votes) instead of Gazkul (probably trying to save him at the time).
    @RyuTama looking for who to vote actually

well I do have some people..
    1. DenjaX - he voted for Mr. Meme randomly after making "typo" to me.. then the same nightphase Mr. Meme gets killed..
    2. Folter - not posting much.. you usually do, last game you were very active.. odd.. odd.. and now you seem.. neutral.. almost wolf like (so am I, but that's because I'm bouncing around xD so maybe that's the same for you?)
    3. Suzume (すずめ) said something to Darkfire Knight.. almost.. odd to me since she said "save me please" ..even though it was just 1 vote.. she seems to be worried of one vote.. I'd be worried if it was 3 votes.. odd.... but maybe its first time stuff..

[Vote Lynch Folter]

(because you seem to lax.. and it worries me..)
    Also, her reason for voting against Folter was rather weak. In all of the games Folter had played (including the last game), he was never very active.
    Last edited by November; 05-16-2012 at 09:02 PM.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Quote Originally Posted by November View Post
    [Vote Lynch Hakoshi]

She kept an update on the votes but was reluctant to vote.

When pressured by a player (i.e., RyuTama), she voted for Folter (who had the second most votes) instead of Gazkul (probably trying to save him at the time).

Also, her reason for voting against Folter was rather weak. In all of the games Folter played (including the last game), he was never very active.
    Care to explain your random vote for Daken?

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan Mario Spiny Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2013 10:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    Care to explain your random vote for Daken?
    There is really nothing to explain; it was random and that was it.
    If you are suspicious of me, let me say that I played no part in Daken's death whatsoever; I believe I was used as a scapegoat.

Senior Member Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Watermelon Squid Empty Box
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2013 04:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: hakonoko

@Ribbon mmm, well I can't say much on my case I guess
    (I don't think I had someone to vote for originally in my thoughts actually)

didn't vote for Gazkul since.. he's a troll, and yeah thought he was lying (guess not...)
    I would have random voted, but like Ryutama and Scruffy said (well more so demanded) it wouldn't help town, so I voted for Folter (since either way Gazkul was going to get lynched since the governor would have taken the troll out then Folter, if I was in that position myself.)
    @November same thing as I told Ribbon (except the not replying.. finished what I was doing, which was signature for Ribbon lol)

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

[Vote Lynch ZombieWolf2508]
    Reasons: After looking at past posts and such, you seem to not be really defending (don't know if me saying why I did something is even defending.. ._. )
    you didn't really put up much of a reason for vote against Folter,
    you don't seem too into the game, sorta.. not wanting to try much at all.
    that's kinda.. iffy for me

The third eye of love Koishi Komeiji Closed eyes of love
    Let us seek that side.
    (´・ω・`)コンチャ!

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Hakoshi is pretty obvious as scum at this point... >.>;

Also how the hell are the wolves managing to kill off the seers so quickly? I also doubt that two seers would be likely to roleclaim this early in the game. I suspect either @MaruDashi or @Dark Butterfly are lying, although I'm more inclined to believe Dark at this point.

Dark, who did you check on N1?

@Observer Can we get a ratio of wolves to townies remaining? And (I think I've asked this before lol) are the Silencer's actions posted in the write-ups?

@CrimsonMoon Where are you? You didn't post at all after I voted for you, wonder why.

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

14 players left.
    3 wolves, 10 townies, 1 indie.

Also, you guys are getting awfully close to roleclaiming which isn't allowed. Be careful or I will modkill you.

And what do you mean by write-ups?

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post

Also how the hell are the wolves managing to kill off the seers so quickly? I also doubt that two seers would be likely to roleclaim this early in the game. I suspect either @MaruDashi or @Dark Butterfly are lying, although I'm more inclined to believe Dark at this point.

@Observer Can we get a ratio of wolves to townies remaining? And (I think I've asked this before lol) are the Silencer's actions posted in the write-ups?

@CrimsonMoon Where are you? You didn't post at all after I voted for you, wonder why.
    I checked Scruffy.

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

By all means, have me taken out. It'll only hurt the town. Besides, how do you know Im lying? Do you wanna step up as being a seer?

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

&#32
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

By all means, have me taken out. It'll only hurt the town. Besides, how do you know Im lying? Do you wanna step up as being a seer?
    Lol I never said you were lying. I only said I suspected you. Who wouldn't be suspicious of a self-claimed seer in D1? For all we know, you could be claiming as Marvel early on so that the real Marvel isn't able to use their abilities to help the town.

Somewhat of an extreme reaction, imo.

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

For all we know, Marvel was Meme or Daken.

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

11. Likes Sir Yorick of Vincent, RyuTama liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

I suspect either MaruDashi or are lying, although I'm more inclined to believe Dark at this point.
    Lol I never said you were lying. I only said I suspected you. Who wouldn't be suspicious of a self-claimed seer in D1? For all we know, you could be claiming as Marvel early on so that the real Marvel isn't able to use their abilities to help the town.
    Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yeah you did?

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Also... that last bit in Maru's quote. "Do you wanna step up as being a seer?"

Lololol. Obvious power-role hunting is obvious?

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yeah you did?
    lol.

Suspecting you of lying =/= being sure that you're lying.

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

@Folter

Really?

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Also... that last bit in Maru's quote. "Do you wanna step up as being a seer?"

Lololol. Obvious power-role hunting is obvious?

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

lol.

Suspecting you of lying =/= being sure that you're lying.
    lol, I smell wolf. Try to get the town to turn in me to get rid of an ally, right? It was a cute try though

[vote lynch Ryutama]

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Come at me scum.

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

It's not like I'm the only one suspicious of you, FYI.

[Vote Lynch Hakoshi]

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cake Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@MaruDashi and @dark _Butterfly - Your really going to vote at ryutama over such a little deal? Mmm. Well since we have two "confirmed seers". Perhaps one of could modkill yourselves to confirm being a townie? :3

Howz about this, scum?

@RyuTama - How is Hakoshi an obvious wolf?

"I will make Hiyori the happiest girl in this world..."

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Lets see how the voting went, shall we?

-GAZKUL- (4): すずめ, Darkfire knight, Folter, SerenityFaye [wolf]
    Hakoshi (1): Ryutama

Deathblade/13.666 (7): Scruffy, Mr. Meme, -GAZKUL, Kagami Sama, ZombieWolf2508, Folter, CrimsonMoon
    -GAZKUL- (2): Darkfire Knight, Deathblade/13.666
    Kagami Sama (2): Daken, Dark Butterfly
    DenjaX (1): Hakoshi
    Marudashi (1): Ribbon
    Scruffy (1): Marudashi
    [no vote from Ryu]

So Ryu voted a lone vote [possibly to throw off suspicion] when a wolf was lynched and didnt vote before that. Seems like a lot of 'under the radar' voting is going on here

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Knight of Justice... except not Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2016 05:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kingoftorture

Right now i'm trusting DenjaX at this point mainly, first to vote for me and if it was to save gaz what would the point be to go after someone with no votes.

DenjaX's reason. "You always ride on bandwagons without giving thoughts. That made you suspicious of such actions. Not even considering if that person is a townie. xD"

Zombiewolf's, "You never really say much, you always hop in at the end of the phase to vote, and you stay on bandwagons."

Hakoshi's "(because you seem to lax.. and it worries me..)"

(i would have done the quote thing but i don't know how to do it for more than one person)
    So ZW's is pretty much the same as DenjaX's, and Hakoshi's pretty much amounts to nothing so like someone said before i was in second for votes and gaz was a powerful wolf so it is most likely a protection vote. And for all three of you I never post much.

@RyuTama what's the really about?

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Ribbon View Post
    @MaruDashi and @dark _Butterfly - Your really going to vote at ryutama over such a little deal? Mmm. Well since we have two "confirmed seers". Perhaps one of could modkill yourselves to confirm being a townie? :3

Howz about this, scum?

That has to be one of the scummiest things Ive ever heard. You really want to lose seers just to prove innocence? What good are they then??

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Howz about this, scum?

I don't believe I voted. Mod killing right about now isn't going to do anything, I would rather we solve disputes without killing off me or Maru, even if Maru could be lying.

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Dark voted for me? o-o

@RyuTama - How is Hakoshi an obvious wolf?[/size]
    -Self-voted in D1, contributing nothing to the town
    -Voted for Folter without providing any previous leads, and when Gaz was already in danger of being lynched.
    -Always unsure of who to vote, when there is always discussion going on.
    -Voted Folter because of him being "lax", which is a bit hypocritical on his part, imo.

It just seems to me that he voted for Folter to try and keep the numbers between him and Gaz. He even stated previous concerns of Gaz if I'm not mistaken, yet voted for Folter instead without bringing him up at all whatsoever before. It seemed way too desperate.

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cake Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That has to be one of the scummiest things Ive ever heard. You really want to lose seers just to prove innocence? What good are they then??
    It's not scummy. Lol. It's a strategy. :/
    Since I seriously think your both wolves and you plotted this beforehand.
    How else would EVERY DETAIL fall out so perfectly? It doesn't make any sense.

And the fact that you attempted to turn around and called out both @RyuTama and I as scummy (which was totally random and inconsistent, by the way) makes me believe this even more.

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Butterfly View Post
    I don't believe I voted. Mod killing right about now isn't going to do anything, I would rather we solve disputes without killing off me or Maru, even if Maru could be lying.
    Sorry. The first part was directed at Maru, not you.

"I will make Hiyori the happiest girl in this world..."

Senior Member Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Watermelon Squid Empty Box
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2013 04:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: hakonoko

@RyuTama I voted for DenjaX DP1 which was, a random vote.
    just clarifying

The third eye of love Koishi Komeiji Closed eyes of love
    Let us seek that side.
    (´・ω・`)コンチャ!

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

So Ryu voted a lone vote [possibly to throw off suspicion] when a wolf was lynched and didnt vote before that. Seems like a lot of 'under the radar' voting is going on here
    I didn't vote in DP1 because I wasn't here herp. And I voted for CrimsonMoon in D2 before changing it to Hakoshi. My reasons for doing both have been explained.

Try harder to put dirt on me.

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Folter View Post
    @RyuTama what's the really about?
    I thought I saw you pop in and out a couple of times. Thank you for posting. ;A;

Knight of Justice... except not Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2016 05:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kingoftorture

@RyuTama - How is Hakoshi an obvious wolf?[/size]
    I agree with ryu. hakoshi is pretty obvious to me as well. I would be surprised if they turned out to be innocent.

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

@RyuTama I voted for DenjaX DP1 which was, a random vote.
    just clarifying
    Ohh I guess I skimmed it too quick in my rush to catch up lol. Sorry.

But I do recall you suggesting to self-vote.

Closed Thread

Thread Information