AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for this anime serries i saw a while back.

Straight Outta Motown! Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Paint Palette Mic Sunglasses
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2014 02:35 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Sleepy_Ninja313

Default Looking for this anime serries i saw a while back.

Ok so there's this anime i remember seeing back in high school and i can't remember the name of it, But i can remember an episode of this anime. The show was a kind of gory mature rated show, and it was about a young lady who destroyed these supernatural monsters. But here's how the episode goes:

A young male is wandering inside of a aquarium and stumbles upon a closed off section of the aquarium, and discovers that there is a mermaid in the aquarium. A lady who runs the aquarium steps up and tells the guy to leave and forget what he saw, but he refuses to do so. The aquarium director allows him to come back and visit the mermaid, but has to keep it a secret. He comes back a second time to visit the mermaid and somehow manages to bond with it telepathically, seeing the fantasies of the mermaid wanting to go back to it's home in the ocean. The director tells the boy that the mermaid is sick and will be sent back to it's home soon. The boy is disappointed to hear this and decides to come back to visit the mermaid once more, except this time he wanted to get up close to it. He's standing at the edge of the tank that the mermaid is in and fall into it. The guy see's the mermaid and is excited, but it starts to mutate and devours the boy. Then the heroin steps up and breaks the tank, letting out the creature, as it still is mutating into some strange monster. The heroin then fights this creature and defeats it.

Hopefully someone has seen this anime and knows the name of it. Hopefully my description of the episode is clear enough to understand.
    Man that is whack!

Token Black Guy

Viva la Touhou !!!!! CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2022 10:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: SabotageDaemon

Default Re: Looking for this anime serries i saw a while back.

Do you remember how the woman defeated it? Was it with a large gun or high tech exoskeleton? Was it mystical abilities or had any assistance?

Straight Outta Motown! Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by CapnJack View Post
    Do you remember how the woman defeated it? Was it with a large gun or high tech exoskeleton? Was it mystical abilities or had any assistance?
    I think the weapon used was a sword, and maybe the heroin had some help. I do remember seeing a 2nd person.
    Man that is whack!

Token Black Guy

Member marsbear has a brilliant future marsbear has a brilliant future marsbear has a brilliant future marsbear has a brilliant future marsbear has a brilliant future marsbear has a brilliant future marsbear has a brilliant future marsbear has a brilliant future marsbear has a brilliant future marsbear has a brilliant future marsbear has a brilliant future marsbear's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2011 12:05 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Shingo 22 View Post
    Ok so there's this anime i remember seeing back in high school and i can't remember the name of it, But i can remember an episode of this anime. The show was a kind of gory mature rated show, and it was about a young lady who destroyed these supernatural monsters. But here's how the episode goes:

A young male is wandering inside of a aquarium and stumbles upon a closed off section of the aquarium, and discovers that there is a mermaid in the aquarium. A lady who runs the aquarium steps up and tells the guy to leave and forget what he saw, but he refuses to do so. The aquarium director allows him to come back and visit the mermaid, but has to keep it a secret. He comes back a second time to visit the mermaid and somehow manages to bond with it telepathically, seeing the fantasies of the mermaid wanting to go back to it's home in the ocean. The director tells the boy that the mermaid is sick and will be sent back to it's home soon. The boy is disappointed to hear this and decides to come back to visit the mermaid once more, except this time he wanted to get up close to it. He's standing at the edge of the tank that the mermaid is in and fall into it. The guy see's the mermaid and is excited, but it starts to mutate and devours the boy. Then the heroin steps up and breaks the tank, letting out the creature, as it still is mutating into some strange monster. The heroin then fights this creature and defeats it.

Hopefully someone has seen this anime and knows the name of it. Hopefully my description of the episode is clear enough to understand.
    Could you be looking for "Delicious" from the Petshop of Horrors OVA?

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by marsbear View Post
    Could you be looking for "Delicious" from the Petshop of Horrors OVA?
    It's somewhat close, but it's not it.

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

Ok i figured out what anime i was looking for. It was from an episode of Vampire Princess Miyu.
    Man that is whack!

Token Black Guy

Member marsbear has a brilliant future marsbear has a brilliant future marsbear has a brilliant future marsbear has a brilliant future marsbear has a brilliant future marsbear has a brilliant future marsbear has a brilliant future marsbear has a brilliant future marsbear has a brilliant future marsbear has a brilliant future marsbear has a brilliant future marsbear's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2011 12:05 PM
    Threads

I recently watched this featuring anime mermaids. The creator of the video lists the titles of the anime series the clips were taken from. Maybe this could you help you out. I hope it does.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information