AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Thread: Wolf 8: Marvel Edition

Senior Member Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Ferrari Soccer Ball Favorite
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2012 10:37 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Wolf 8: Marvel Edition

I mentioned Aleyna being a wolf to animeyay a while back. It ddn't take much to notice the lack of celebrating over Scruffy's death and the constant suggestions to kill townies. No-one's THAT sloppy. Plus the whole knowing a Merc's role phase one had me thinking you may have been Dr. Doom or at least a wolf as they can share intel. No hard feelings Scruffy, that death was to get a little unwanted attention off me. I figured you a wolf due to using the opposite approach from when you were Townie (plus no-one seemed to think you were a Townie at all), though I was quite surprised to see you were the big cheese.

And yeah, played dumb around *Tsuki*, as I figured players like that would be seen as a low priority, and killed the better players to start with so they couldn't use their uber skills to kill me. I was also under the misimpression that if two Merc's died we had to have a Townie win, so my reasoning was the game had to finish ASAP.

And all this with AF giving me errors half the time, specifically that the server has moved or some crap and that it will take hours to fix - my PC's been giving me nothing but that for days and my phone can be like that hours at a time.
    victoria aut mors

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    Think that was an inactive-kill.

And Aleyna, you wolves certainly did a good job. I totally trusted you because SigmaSD trusted you, (or for some unknown reasons, he divulged the Mercs' identity to you, which didn't actually turn out to be a bad thing for the Mercs.) I only started to sense things were off with you from like 2 days ago. Oh well, at least it all worked out in the end. =P
    Yea, we all did a good job in my pack, and I had a lot of fun playing with everyone. Like when I found out who my teammates were, I was already excited, because I already talk to all of them, and then when I found out what Mysterio's ability was, I got even ore excited. Like I expected to have fun with my team, but it was better then I expected.

Ohhh yea! Makes sense why he died. That's because I stopped talking to you as much, cause I didn't see you coming on messenger. Sigma thought that I was going to kill Deathlock whether I was a townie or not, but I didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by *Tsuki* View Post
    I feel as though I did a really bad job being a wolf and attempting to be disguised as a townie. xD
    Whatever *Tsuki*! You did a great job. animeyay seemed like he really trusted you, and it sounded like Daken trusted you too. Also I was really unsure about voting @*MayMay* off with you saying she was Captain America, cause we weren't 100% sure, but then I gave in, and you were right even though I convinced animeyay to kill her, and he suceeded. Haha, it seems like I never want to ever vote off *MayMay* in any wolf game, she just appears so innocent and nice to me.

Like everyone did a good job in our pack. @Scruffy found out right away that @MaruDashi was Wolverine, so we knew not to kill her, and he originally wanted to check someone else, can't remember who though. I think it was @Light buster or @.Sev ? In the beginning of the game, I wanted to kill @xRiikox really bad, but @╬Karami Mew~Meow told me not to kill her, because she can be inactive sometimes, and she turned out to be Dr. Strange. Tsuki really didn't want to kill the mercs, but she ended up giving into the plan, and then plan of killing the mercs would of suceeded if Harmonics wouldn't of been inactive killed. dark_butterfly wanted to kill @The Rebel first night, and I was like awww, but he wanted to get some playing time, until I remembered that db can kill whoever she wants, it just takes 2 night phases, so I was like, ohhh well I guess he'll get some playing time. Like there was things I was unsure and you guys were unsure about, but we gave in and trusted eachother, and we ended up doing extremely well throughout the game.

It was nice killing off The Rebel though honestly, cause we got lucky with him being Elektra. We got lucky with that. I didn't know he was Elektra until after db threw him into her vortex, because The Rebel decided to tell me that he was Elektra. We got lucky with @Bubblegum Pop being Thor too, plus that used up The Rebel's ability to bring anyone back to life, cause his ability doesn't work on the immortal Thor. Also we all got lucky with killing @Twelfth Levitation , because they turned out to be Jean, so they were turned into a Dark Pheonix.

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@animeyay : yeah but sigma was so eager to rid of the wolves XD he killed our alpha lol

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aleyna View Post
    Whatever *Tsuki*! You did a great job. animeyay seemed like he really trusted you, and it sounded like Daken trusted you too. Also I was really unsure about voting *MayMay* off with you saying she was Captain America, cause we weren't 100% sure, but then I gave in, and you were right even though I convinced animeyay to kill her, and he suceeded. Haha, it seems like I never want to ever vote off *MayMay* in any wolf game, she just appears so innocent and nice to me.
    Haha, I know what you mean about *MayMay* She always seems innocent to me, too.
    But yeaaah, the problem is that I lived this long. Any wolf knows to kill me off early, even if I'm not being active.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

^Very true lol.

I did think of telling the others that if I died, @Aleyna was a wolf, but I didn't get killed off in the end.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Senior Member Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@ Karami, Sigma had nothing to do with that. XD
    Like I mentioned before, I had to get some townies onside with the Punisher (me). Some suspected him a wolf (as did I), so he was sacrificed.

I did think Aleyna may have been Alpha before that.
    victoria aut mors

Senior Member -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Batmobile Animated Eggplant Gabumon
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2012 02:30 PM
    Threads

For a moment there I coulda sworn I saw a bright light coming toward me and heard Elektra calling my name, lol... then I died again :P Thanks Rebel for at least trying!
    Last edited by -Ro-; 06-01-2011 at 11:01 AM.
    After more research it was determined that 2012 was the end of twinkies.

8. Thanks The Rebel thanked for this post
    Likes Aleyna, The Rebel liked this post
    The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

good game guys, though i noticed that only the wolves made any real effort to PM folk

10. Likes *Tsuki*, Aleyna, The Rebel liked this post
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Some of us were avoiding you as from the beginning we believed you to be that wonderful role that could have killed me or animeyay had we tried to off you.
    victoria aut mors

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wolves did good indeed.

I did pretty bad compared to the last game. =\ I know I should've involve myself more so it's my own fault. =\ I was going to give up on the game but Kaitou doesn't give up even if hope was all lost, I stand to the very end. =3

@╬Karami Mew~Meow Kudos for keeping my butt safe though, you been a big help even though I lost. =3
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 06-01-2011 at 02:07 PM.

13. Likes ╬Karami Mew~Meow liked this post
    Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex Popsicle Mario Item Box
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2019 09:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Now with the game over, Deadpool will return to me. Perhaps sometime in the future Krillin will regain the spotlight. D:

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It's over? Boy, that WAS quick.
    Oh good googaly moogaly! Every person I messaged was a bady of some kind, except for BGP, and I got her killed!!! I did VERY badly this round.
    Last edited by The Rebel; 06-01-2011 at 02:51 PM.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

16. Likes *Tsuki*, animeyay liked this post
    Senior Member Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Mario Blooper Beer Wolf
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 07:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Harmonics12

I thought I was a wolf the whole time. I'm not joking. Go ask Karami for details. xD
    ~~Use to be Rempika~~

"To live is to fight"

I is the dango - Winter Music~

18. Likes Aleyna, animeyay, ╬Karami Mew~Meow liked this post
    Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Now to see who runs the next round, lol. Sadly though, it looks like I won't be able to run a round after all. Things have not been going well, so I won't be on as much as I had hoped to be to run a round of Wolf.

Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I wouldn't mind trying my hand, though I would like to know how previous hosts determined chance based actions. I figure some sort of app is used - dice don't strike me as being random enough much of the time (roll a given dice a few hundred times and many don't keep with the law of averages indicating they might be slightly weighted or something). :/
    victoria aut mors

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hmm, we have a topic for this in the group,,, but no one has posted to it. For the chance based roles, I used a D20. But the players with those roles usually died before I needed to roll anyways. And assigning roles I just gave plays a number, and roles a letter. Then wrote the letters and numbers on pieces of paper and put them into two cans, then drew one from each, skaking the cans every time.

Closed Thread

Thread Information