AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Sign-Ups] Wolf XLI -Reversal

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Default [Sign-Ups] Wolf XLI -Reversal

Just because I had nothing else to do, why not kick the sign-ups off early?

WOLF XLI - Reversal

Synopsis:

The local mafia gang, The Wolves, is looking to maintain control of the streets while getting ready to unleash total takeover of the town. But they have a suspicion that there may be some undercover cops that have hidden in the group in an attempt to foil the plans. Can The Wolves find the undercover cops before it’s too late?

Important note: Night Phase will be the active phase for The Wolves. Day Phase will be inactive for them, and the Cops chance to act. (Essentially Normal DP is now a Night Phase and Normal NP is now a Day Phase.)

Rules:
    NIGHT PHASE -(Formerly Day Phase)
    The day phase is when every player is encouraged to discuss about the proceedings of the game and decide who to lynch.

Voting for lynching is open for every player. Follow this format: [Vote Lynch XXXX] and [Change Vote Lynch XXXX]
    when changing votes and the Mafia Deities will bless you.

Please be as active as possible. Failure to be active in three consecutively day phase will result in a Modkill.

KEEP SPAMMING TO A MINIMUM.

Day phases approximately last 24 hours. I explicitly state that I shall extend it due to moderator-excusable reasons.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

DAY PHASE -(Formerly Night Phase)
    There shall be NO POSTING DURING THE NIGHT PHASE. Except for reactions.

Each night phase lasts approximately 24 hours unless I explicitly state that I shall extend it due to moderator-excusable reasons.

I will not wait for any night actions not sent in. 24 hours is 24 hours.

Every night action that is not roleblocked will still be performed even if the players of those actions are being killed. Lol that sounds morbid. For example, if player A's day action is to kill player B and player C happens to target player A for a kill/roleblock/protection/etc., the player A will still kill/roleblock/protect/etc. player B but will die by the hands of player C.

Reaction Posts will be allowed only during Day Phase, in Game Thread.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

MISCELLANEOUS
    Leave the game discussion in this thread UNLESS YOU ARE MAFIA CONSPIRING WITH EACH OTHER DURING THE DAY PHASE in which case you may use any form of communication lines you see fit. Better if you use QT.

DO NOT POST ONCE YOU ARE DEAD. Do not provide hints or comments that will intentionally or otherwise influence the living player's choices for lynch and/or actions.

PLEASE BE AS ACTIVE AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN. Remember that consecutively not voting/participating in three day phases earns you a splendid modkill. However, if you have a legitimate reason to be inactive, inform me ahead of time of the reason for anticipated inactivity and how long the perceived duration of such will be.

ROLE REVEALING IS NOT ALLOWED. THIS ALSO MEANS REVEALING OTHERS. Do not post screen caps or copypasta the contents of ANY MESSAGE CONTAINING YOUR ROLES. You shall be modkilled if you do.

FAKE CLAIMING IS ALLOWED BUT NOT ENCOURAGED.

If a kill fails, the target will be labeled as [???] and it will be simply stated that the attack failed.

Any questions, PM me.

Players List:
    1) ZombieWolf2508
    2) Yoko Littner
    3) Albear
    4) GFx
    5) Ωmega
    6) Gazkul
    7) CrimsonMoon
    8) Magnetic Rose
    9) Ribbon
    10) RyuTama
    11) SuXrys
    12) Mew Mint
    13) DenjaX
    14)
    15)
    Will add more slots as/if they sign up.

Last edited by DeathBlade/13.666; 06-23-2014 at 07:50 AM.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

Default Re: Wolf XLI -Reversal

Innnnn.

And the way you described the theme kind of reminds me of Trouble in Terrorist Town xD
    Last edited by ZombieWolf2508; 06-15-2014 at 11:01 PM.

My mood on a daily basis

3. Thanks DeathBlade/13.666 thanked for this post
    The Loyal Wolf. Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang's Avatar
    Gil
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2016 05:32 PM
    Threads
    Last edited by DeathBlade/13.666; 06-23-2014 at 07:51 AM.
    Be very careful, because the wolves of life will devour your soul.

5. Likes ZombieWolf2508 liked this post
    Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Acid-Fang View Post
    @Sr Machinehead

Did I miss anyone?
    >mentions everyone but me.

lolokay I see how it is.

Imma have to skip this one due to schedule but a invitation wouldn't have hurt. Damn.

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

): when are you thinking of starting

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

My bad man. I thought I had you in there. I missed @GFx and @Yoko Littner too.
    Last edited by DeathBlade/13.666; 06-15-2014 at 11:07 PM.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

The Loyal Wolf. Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang's Avatar
    Gil
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2016 05:32 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Syaoran View Post
    ): when are you thinking of starting
    Monday the 23rd.
    Be very careful, because the wolves of life will devour your soul.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    My bad man. I thought I had you in there. I missed @GFx too.
    No bro.

You considering me irrelevant. You'll see next time, tbh. You literally didn't miss anyone but me.

Just kidding. It's all good man.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou+ View Post
    No bro.

You considering me irrelevant. You'll see next time, tbh. You literally didn't miss anyone but me.

Just kidding. It's all good man.
    lol You did catch that it's not starting until the 23rd, right?

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

lol You did catch that it's not starting until the 23rd, right?
    Yeah, it 23rd would be worse for me, I apologize bro. >__> I already made the commitment s to play Mafia games before hand in other places and summer activities too.

But that wasn't the point of my post. You mentioned even people that haven't visited AF in a while OVER me. That kinda tells me something tbh >_> But like I said no hard feelings and it was a joke. (If you read the message all the way in the right).
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 06-15-2014 at 11:31 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Yeah, it 23rd would be worse for me, I apologize. >__> I already made the commitment s to play Mafia games before hand in other places and summer activities too.

But that wasn't the point of my post. You mentioned even people that haven't visited AF in a while OVER me. That kinda tells me something tbh >_> But like I said no hard feelings. (If you read the message all the way in the right).
    Cool, cool.

And I only went through the last game's sign-ups & game thread OP and c&p'd the mentions. I figured I would only have to mention Yoko after that. XD Still forgot to mention him and assumed you and GFx were in the OP. I didn't realize until after that she had deleted the mentions as folks died, rather than just striking the name....

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Cool, cool.

And I only went through the last game's sign-ups & game thread OP and c&p'd the mentions. I figured I would only have to mention Yoko after that. XD Still forgot to mention him and assumed you and GFx were in the OP. I didn't realize until after that she had deleted the mentions as folks died, rather than just striking the name....
    Makes sense.

My decline isn't 100%, I'll see what I can do. (Not getting my hopes up sadly ) I like reversal games. Not the first time I played one.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Makes sense.

My decline isn't 100%, I'll see what I can do. (Not getting my hopes up sadly ) I like reversal games. Not the first time I played one.
    Well if you can, great; if not, oh well. Can you at least give feedback on how you think I did afterwards? It's a first time reversal for me. XD

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well if you can, great; if not, oh well. Can you at least give feedback on how you think I did afterwards? It's a first time reversal for me. XD
    No problem. I'll try to keep an eye on it.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

No problem. I'll try to keep an eye on it.
    Danke mein freunde

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Danke mein freunde
    Thing is, you're just reversing names so essentially it's not hard to pull off. Since you're asking for my opinion, I guess you don't mind me being intrusive, if I'm too intrusive I apologize.

I'll PM you.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Thing is, you're just reversing names so essentially it's not hard to pull off. Since you're asking for my opinion, I guess you don't mind me being intrusive, if I'm too intrusive I apologize.

I'll PM you.
    That'll be great. I'm gonna keep it semi-vanilla by keeping players in the dark as to roles and such, I think what I have set-up is already too much for a "true" vanilla, as far as the abilities go. I can't go too much further in depth than that until the start of the game, just in case you swing somethings around and are able to jump in and play. ;D

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Let's do this.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

21. Thanks DeathBlade/13.666 thanked for this post
    Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2016 01:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: [Sign-Ups] Wolf XLI -Reversal

Dat guy looks like a cartoon-ish Al Capone. I'm in, btw. :3

23. Thanks DeathBlade/13.666 thanked for this post
    Likes DeathBlade/13.666 liked this post
    Sledgehammer vs. The Wall GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2015 09:45 PM
    Threads

Im in.

Made in Severa

25. Thanks DeathBlade/13.666 thanked for this post
    The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Im in =D

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

27. Thanks DeathBlade/13.666 thanked for this post
    Member Gazkul has a reputation beyond repute Gazkul has a reputation beyond repute Gazkul has a reputation beyond repute Gazkul has a reputation beyond repute Gazkul has a reputation beyond repute Gazkul has a reputation beyond repute Gazkul has a reputation beyond repute Gazkul has a reputation beyond repute Gazkul has a reputation beyond repute Gazkul has a reputation beyond repute Gazkul has a reputation beyond repute Gazkul's Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2015 08:31 PM
    Threads

Sounds fun, i'm in.

29. Thanks DeathBlade/13.666 thanked for this post
    Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I don't think I've ever played reversal before. Count me in.

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

31. Thanks DeathBlade/13.666 thanked for this post
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

Sure, I'm in.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

33. Thanks DeathBlade/13.666 thanked for this post
    Member Gazkul has a reputation beyond repute Gazkul has a reputation beyond repute Gazkul has a reputation beyond repute Gazkul has a reputation beyond repute Gazkul has a reputation beyond repute Gazkul has a reputation beyond repute Gazkul has a reputation beyond repute Gazkul has a reputation beyond repute Gazkul has a reputation beyond repute Gazkul has a reputation beyond repute Gazkul has a reputation beyond repute Gazkul's Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2015 08:31 PM
    Threads

hmmmmm....... i'll have to act good and un scummy to fulfill my role this time :/

35. Likes CrimsonMoon, Arrisu liked this post
Closed Thread

Thread Information