AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Final Fantasy Myutaen's Release

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 12:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Final Fantasy Myutaen's Release

Mia's cough dragged on, past the point of her own lungs aching and oxygen properly getting to her brain, she fell over from exhaustion and continued. She had no control over it and it was painful, and loud. Loud enough that Viera picked up creaking from a distance but was not one hundred percent sure she had heard it. What choice shall she make of this?

Skang realized Locke most likely hadn't heard him, the look on his face was purely of focus, he also saw his hand twirling something in his pocket. Instead of focusing on that, maybe finding a map in here would be wise?

Nyanter looked around buildings, his ears perking up to listen and catching wind or the doors swinging, sometimes thinking he found something of importance but nothing.

Return to them...

Return to who? The group?
    I am no more a rose than I am its thorns.
    No more a gentle breeze than I am the hailing storm.
    I am no more hated than I am loved.
    And I am no more heartfilled than I am heartless.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Locke jumped a bit when Skang entered. He hadn’t heard him come in, and he almost missed what he said as well.

“Oh, my name? Locke. Yours was…Skang, right?”

He looked back at the bottles in front of him. He was trying to find the necessary bottles quickly.

“You’re right. Letting it all sit here won’t do anyone any good.” He shook his head for a second. Taking things from a legitimate shop was much different than finding a jewel embedded in the earth that had no visible owner. Even so, Skang had a point; no one was here to take from, it seemed. Locke had to laugh at the idea of leaving behind an IOU from the Heroes of Light, however.

“Yeah, ‘Heroes of Light.’ Are we supposed to buy that? I mean, sure, I can’t discount the fact that glowing, speaking orbs are a little strange and there has to be something to that, but who’s to say that we’re not all being duped?”

Locke shook his head again. “Maybe I just need to shut up and grab some tonic and potions. Mia is sick enough, and that’s evident, whether or not anything else is so obvious. Alright, let’s do it.”

He started to pick a lock when he realized that he might be wasting his time. Why not bust in? Old habits die hard, however, and he continued to pick one lock on a lone case of tonic and potions until it came open. He placed as many bottles as he could into the satchel in which he had found his new dagger. Several other cases of tonic and potions remained intact, and Locke figured Skang and the others might stock up if they so chose. Perhaps even leave an IOU. That thought almost made Locke laugh again.

Skang mentioned the absence of bodies, and an eerie feeling set over Locke. “I…yeah. Finding no one in the town is a bit more bizarre than finding bodies, that’s for sure. Maybe we should hustle out of here.” He moved towards the door, the bottles clinking in his stuffed bag. He didn’t see Mia at first, and that troubled him.

“Hey, tonics and potions in the apothecary’s shop, everyone! Didn’t see any ether, but I didn’t take a long time to look.” He called out to everyone in the vicinity, but he could only see Skang behind him in the apothecary’s shop through the open door.

Senior Member Black-Cat0001 is on a distinguished road Black-Cat0001's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 05:20 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: OPG ECHO WOLF

"Ok. Its good that we got medical potions and other necessary things from the shop. However if we do come across the Rightful owner, We'll pay for the things since its still their products we're using. For now lets get her taken care of."

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As Locke works on the locks Skang looks around the area for anything else that might be useful. Money, maps, hastily scrawn messages by someone about to be drug away by an unspeakable horrer.

Or maybe a snack? The sorts of things you'd expect to find in a place like this, he thinks to himself.

After a bit of looking her replies. "You're right about the orbs. Even if they aren't actively duping us, they could be mistaken, or duped themselves. Or not telling us the whole story. Like maybe they're weak, and we're just want they could get ahold of, instead of a proper army. I think my plan is to take this one step at a time. I mean if we get attacked by gibbering abominations or deamons monologing about how they're going to destroy all life than, well, there you are right?"

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"I can't explain it but somehow I feel like this is a Life Or Death situation on a galactic scale. I can say one thing though; Every since I was young I had this ability to just know if someone was telling the truth or lying.Not by voice but from feeling. It helped me in ways you couldn't even imagine, Some very very Very scary ones my king had dealt with and I was called in to deal with the questionings also, if they're lying or not."
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 01-22-2015 at 03:30 PM.

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Mia listened contently to them, leaning against the wall next to the door where Saber was listening to some small noise.

She watched as Locke was sorting through different bottles, some with liquid, others with pills. It seemed he found what he was looking for do to his looking up towards Mia and smiling but she could have been mistaken.

Nyanter seemed to be speaking his mind, what seemed to be from his own heart.

Skang searched through a drawer and found a file that had a map with marks on it pointing to locations around an island, location of where the apothecary, jail, tower, and many more buildings lay, it also showed the pier which was literally just north of where they were located.

As they are preparing in the building, the skeletons begin to march towards the apothecary. A total of twenty.
    Last edited by ELR; 02-10-2015 at 03:18 PM.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Nyanter's mouth stop suddenly then his whole head sweeps in the direction of the approaching skeletons. "I feel uneasy like something is coming from that direction." He was indicating the direction he was viewing.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Saber stepped from her knee'd position as she heard the footfalls. it sounded like a fairly large number, from wht she could grasp, more than what her troupe had when they first started traveling.

"Nyanter's right. There are many steps, each strange and light. They move in unison." Her usual elegance of voice turned to a precise harsh whisper, hopefully loud enough for her allies in the area to perceive.

Unsure of what was to come and knowing they would be outnumbered, she drew her sword forth and stood in front of Mia in a protective gesture. The blade was held in a horizontal reverse posture, the guard at the bottom of the hand and pommel above the thumb. Said blade was visually bisecting Saber, the way she held it forward and away from her chest indicated a firm yet malleable stance.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Locke heard Skang behind him in the apothecary’s shop, and nodded at his comment, ignorant of the fact that Skang might not be able to see him outside. Seeing Mia, the miqo’te, and Saber again, he knelt down to Mia and said, “Alright, which of these do you think will do the trick?” He held out the various potions, pills and tonics he’d found in the apothecary’s shop, hoping something useful would be inside.

He stayed kneeling down when he heard the miqo’te and Saber making remarks about something ominous coming their way. Saber seemed poised and ready to fight it, but it is what she said that caught Locke’s attention.

“What? ‘Many steps,’ you say? And you want to fight it?” He looked around nervously at everyone, and looked behind him at the apothecary’s open doorway to try to see if he could see what Skang thought about the whole situation. Sure, his companions looked fierce enough, but this sounded like an approaching army, from what his comrades were saying.

“Has anyone considered…you know…” He felt like a total coward for saying it, but he said it anyway, albeit after a moment of hesitation. “Has anyone considered running? I mean, from what Saber hears, we’re likely outnumbered, and I’m used to getting in, getting out, and getting home; this whole conflict thing…”

He looked into his open satchel and peered doubtfully at the new dagger inside.

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OCC: @Cross Avantgarde Saber, Nyanter, and Mia seemed to have been just outside the door so you didn't have to go too far. I think Skang could hear it all, unless he was too busy absorbed into what he found.

Mia took one bottle at a time and read the very fine print on the backs of them, one helped with coughs but not with sore throats, one was for headaches, aches, and pains, another for... Well, she did not wish to have read it but she had and pushed it furthest away.

After reading through all of them, she picked up the cough one and cupped her hand, pouring it out only til her palm was full and sipped it down. It burned greatly going down and a nasty taste she would hope not to remember any time soon, brought tears to her eyes but refused to let them out.

Locke laid his hand on her head like she was a child, which she wasn't. She was seventeen, the exact age of courting someone, which got ruined.

Slowly she got up, gripping her staff, she was prepared to be backup to her group, whatever it was that was coming would have to face them being healed while they fought.

Mia noticed Locke's puzzlement on his face, almost as if he was attempting to decide in a stressful manor if he should or shouldn't do something. She laid her hand on his shoulder and smiled. She hoped he saw she would be there to help.

As they spoke of the oncoming 'band of evil' that they did not know what yet, Ozma moved from his current position on the island to the far end of the town, no footstep heard, the wind picking up once more. Ozma sought inside him for the instrument of his power, he would not let anything go near that tower, it was his. Escape was not an option for the people here, death would be their end. His helpers would make sure of that.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Note sure exactly what's going on, Skang steps outside and says.

"Hey, what's all this, what's going....on...oh, OK yeah"

He eyed the skeletons a bit, trying to gauge how dangerous they are, they didn't seem to be too fast. Thoughts start flooding into his head about orders to give the others, or tactics to try, but he quickly decided what he really didn't like was a wall to his back and two feet on the ground. So without much talk he leaps up into the air, planning to hit a skeleton on the far flank of the group that was as far from the others as any.

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: @sunnyside hope i understood this correctly.

A tune fills the air and the ground shakes under their feet, Skang's landing did not happen as pleasantly as he would have liked.

Three of the skeletons turn to face him. The rest continue to march towards the others. They look fragile but the bones are strong.

Do not fight.

He is coming, his minions are here to help him keep you from escaping!

This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Locke looked around frantically. He tried to appear strong as Mia reassured him, but the close proximity of the skeletons was getting to him. His bewilderment only grew as the ground began to shake and something like a song filled the air for a second. Just as he quickly brandished the dagger out of his bag, two voices were heard.

He shot a look at the others.

"Alright, I'm officially confused! Do we fight these things or not? Whatever we choose, I think we'd better act together!"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ELR View Post
    OOC: @sunnyside hope i understood this correctly.

A tune fills the air and the ground shakes under their feet, Skang's landing did not happen as pleasantly as he would have liked.

Three of the skeletons turn to face him. The rest continue to march towards the others. They look fragile but the bones are strong.

Do not fight.

He is coming, his minions are here to help him keep you from escaping!

OOC: So Skang missed?

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: He cleared the skeletons but did not hit one. Blame the earthquake.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The obviously dark forces drawing near, and the group on edge, Saber knew it was time to put her best foot forward. In this case it would be more than one foot, and a body to follow.

"Follow the rythem, and don't give them a chance to strike!"

Her form became an elegant razor, each move harnessing the momentum of swings and strokes reminiscent of flower petals floating in a pond before harsh ripples strike them appart..

This was her signature dance, one of speed and steel. The Saber Dance. Her body moved with a heightened agility, attempting to pick off foes as she moved into the fray. The sight was either beautiful to behold or disconcerting to ponder, as beauty melted steel and elegant movement. Whatever it was doing, Saber's allies could feel their joints limber and their combat limbs become lighter than normal.

<Saber Dance to increase party's attack speed, and hopefully clobber some skellies.>
    Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 01-29-2015 at 01:15 AM.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"We must fight as we flee. I found the direction we need to head. If we stay that Omza or whatever demon was mentioned will come and not let us escape alive." He quickly moving like a ninja slashed an X at some skeletons from close range on the move.
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 01-29-2015 at 01:41 AM.

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

( @sunnyside ) They finally are within reach and the three swing down towards Skang, he blocks successfully though.

( @Tetsanosuke ) Saber has four skeletons surrounding her, the sound of their teeth chattering everywhere.

( @Black-Cat0001 ) Two skeletons skulls crack, one falls apart, two more stagger forward in lung motion, Nyanter can see his attack increase.

( @Cross Avantgarde ) Three head towards Locke, one of them throwing a bone at him.

( me) Mia stands up, taking a deep breathe, opening her eyes to see five skeletons marching closer. She listened to none of them truly agreeing on a way of dealing with it all. Nyanter wanted to run, Skang wanted to fight. From the looks of it, Saber chose to fight.

She saw Locke still unsure, just as unsure as she was. She swung her staff at the closest one but it did not do any damage, it grabbed her staff and tried pulling her in. She wished she had fighting skills.

In the distance, Ozma comes closer, no noise heard from him at all, his horn stuffed away, twenty more skeletons marching behind him.

Be careful, please.

He is coming!

This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Skang gives an angry snarl as he stumbles on the shaky ground. The roars out "If we aren't able to even face this thing why did we get hauled out here!?!?!"

Still, he realizes this isn't a time to vent frustration and there isn't even a good target for it around. As he gets his balance he takes to the air again. He's interested in hitting a target on the way down, but he splits his attention, looking to spot what threats are incoming and where they're coming from.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"We got to move NOW! That..Demon is coming!" He slashes at the enemy skeletons in X who were attacking Mia. He wanted to help her.

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Mia finally got her staff free and backs up closer to Locke. She cracked one over its head successfully and watched as it fell apart. She looked over as she swung across hoping the staff wouldn't break.

She saw each of their weapons had changed slightly as they fought, looked stronger, pieces changing, but only a tad bit. It was strange.

Mia opened her mouth to speak but only a small cough came out, her throat raw to the point she could only whisper but knew it could not be heard over all the fighting.

One grabbed her hair and knocked her over.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Nyanter attacks the one who just knocked over Mia, and tries to shield her from the rest." We got to get away from here that demon is coming here, and they are just here to keep us detracted as a diversion until he/she gets here. You can still fight but please try to focus more on support. I'll act as a shield while you cast your spells. He was guarding Mia while was alert for any danger around them.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: I'm unsure of how you want things run in your game. Are you looking to have me come up with what he sees based on things you've posted and describe coming down on a skeleton?

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: I am leaving details based on both what has been posted and what you visualize. Though I may be the GM, I prefer seeing the creativity of the players themselves sometimes such as during the fight. Though the closest to Mia had been Locke, Nyanter got to her first. I am assuming it was do to his quickness on his feet. There for the creativity there was his speed to save, but then it put more in that location.

The other creativity point here is trying to get through the skeletons or wait for the easy boss. On one hand, we have Nyanter wishing to run away for the safety of everyone. On the other hand, we have Skang wishing to fight, his anger pushing him forward. Then we have Mia who can't really fight, only support.

Though it seems like a ton load of skeletons, they are quite easy to get ride of, since it is the beginning it wont be too hard to do the things needed to get to the pier and get to the main land. The closest place is a city named Birnloo. From there it would be easier for everyone to discuss where they shall go, who to trust, their objective, if they shall stay together or separate, and so on. I do hope that answers that x_x

IC: Mia takes a deep breathe, thankful for the cats help, then focuses on her the spell protect, she was going to make sure the physical damage was reduced as much as possible so her companions could fight easier.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Locke quickly dodged the bone that was thrown at him, but it lowered the courage he was trying to muster.

Seeing Mia fight, despite her sickness, acted as a catalyst for Locke. Though she was sick, she was still trying her best to protect the party, and now she seemed to be trying to cast something to help them further. Nodding to the miqo’te for saving Mia, he then looked squarely at the three skeletons approaching him. Seeing the space on the ground around them, he noted where he could run and strike all three in what was hopefully the shortest amount of time possible. Gritting his teeth and breathing deeply, he charged.

He struck the first, then the second, and finally the last skeleton in the midsection with the dagger, but did not stop charging. He got behind them about 3 meters and then turned, hoping that if his hits were not enough then at least they couldn’t strike at him from this distance easily.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information