AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Bad Anime?

Senior Member Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2010 10:15 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Gjallarhorn View Post
    The name "Gundam" is practically synonymous with military drama and space opera, not highschool drama

Not to mention SEED is packed with a bunch of whiny emo kids and the main character is completely flawless...he doesn't make any mistakes, he doesn't have any internal conflict, and he is always right. I enjoy that his fan nickname is Jesus Yamato as a result of this.
    Uh, no, you're only describing Seed Destiny there (which I don't even consider canon because all of the massive character derailment, not to mention the director's distrubing views on morality (people who are pro-removal of free will = good guys in his book?!) and his wife destroying the story because of her grudges against Cagalli and Shinn's VAs)). In Seed, Kira made tons of mistakes (failed to save countless people, let Flay manipulate him for quite a while, and lost to Athrun in their final fight halfway through), definitely had internal conflict, and the cast was emotional because they were brand-new recruits with no prior training (now, if you want to criticize Athrun, that's another thing). Of course, Amuro acted even more emotional and idiotic than Kira ever did ("I'm leaving, and to act like even more of a jerk, I'm stealing the Gundam as well! Yeah, that shouldn't get me court-marshalled for life!"), but the fanbase never whines about that.

I don't recall high school drama in 00 (or Seed, but I guess if one defines teenagers actually having emotions as high school drama, than it counts), save Saji and Louise, but they were clearly meant to show civilians' view on the events going on.

Honestly, if I have any major beef with a Gundam series, it's Wing. It wasn't bad, but the lack of deaths was annoying, and most of the cast was rather unrelatable until way into the series. The story was definitely strong though, and Zechs and Treize are among my favorite Gundam antagonists. Also, I never cared for the Relena hate, since she's one of the few characters in the beginning I have any reason to care about.
    My name is Kakashi Hatake. What I like....I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future...hmm, never really thought about that. As for my hobbies...well, I have many hobbies.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I forgot to mention that one show titled D.i.c.e <-- Really bad show and it has a really bad storyline. The only thing that it has better than Solty Rei is the voice acting.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Laugh~ luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Naruto Headband Systems PS3 Katana
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2015 07:23 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: luzTHEninja

Lets seeeeeee, no offense but i HATE DragonballZ (All of it including sequels.) Yu-gi-oh, School days(WAY to creepy) Okane ga nai, pokemon (Love the game though lol leaf green ~<3 just waaaay to many sequels one season was good enough.)
    Xx~Laughs and smiles are for the strong~xX

El Dementia The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:32 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by luz~ View Post
    Lets seeeeeee, no offense but i HATE DragonballZ (All of it including sequels.) Yu-gi-oh, School days(WAY to creepy) Okane ga nai, pokemon (Love the game though lol leaf green ~<3 just waaaay to many sequels one season was good enough.)
    Yeah, pokemon is full of lies:
    +
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    Last edited by The Truth in Blue; 01-26-2010 at 10:59 AM.

Waiting for you... lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2012 11:41 PM
    Threads

The only anime I've seen that I never really liked was Darker than Black.

Junior Member animesweets123 is a name known to all animesweets123 is a name known to all animesweets123 is a name known to all animesweets123 is a name known to all animesweets123 is a name known to all animesweets123 is a name known to all animesweets123's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-27-2010 09:46 PM
    Threads

-One Piece
    -Dragon Ball Z
    -Pokemon
    -Yu-Gi-Oh
    -Bakugan
    -Peach Girl
    -Coplay Complex
    -Lum
    -Powerpuff Girls X

Member ArtieBoy is a jewel in the rough ArtieBoy is a jewel in the rough ArtieBoy is a jewel in the rough ArtieBoy is a jewel in the rough ArtieBoy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2010 03:37 PM
    Threads

Bleach (the art is bad the story sux to many random characters)
    Elfen Lied Bad ending
    666 satan very cliche

LOL @ the person who neg me. seems like i hurt someones feelings
    Last edited by ArtieBoy; 02-05-2010 at 02:55 AM.

boopaloop! TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2012 08:46 PM
    Threads

The only anime I've seen that I never really liked was Darker than Black.
    Then you need to re-watch it or something, cuz it's good whether you think so or not!

Forgot to mention Devil May Cry.....meh begining/middle, TERRIBLE ending. Absolutely awful climax. Words cannot express how pathetic the final showdown between main character and antagonist was.

"dude your user name is B.A! props! sounds like a stoner metal band *loves stoner metal*...i might steal it >.>"

-RaShayRitto

Senior Member Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2010 01:18 PM
    Threads

Well... I bought Sister Princess, but couldn't get too far, cause the sisters all start to look the same and have the same personality. XD

It's still on the shelf, though. Maybe someday...
    Ell Oohh Elll /sarcasm

Be who you are and say what you feel,
    because those who mind don't matter
    and those who matter don't mind. -Dr. Seuss

Nobody has ever won a forum fight. You're not gonna get to page 20 and then they/you say:
    "Oh my bad! You were totally right! Sorry about that misunderstanding!"

Blizzard's #1 Forum Rat Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Nachos
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2011 08:09 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GAZKUL View Post
    i am so glad so many of you are putting One piece on their lists, not a good anime
    That deserved a rep!
    the lovely miss keri hilson - - -

Not taking any sig/av request - - -

Senior Member Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 05:02 PM
    Threads

I hate the whole Dragon Ball series and One Piece!!!!!

Member Shida12 has a reputation beyond repute Shida12 has a reputation beyond repute Shida12 has a reputation beyond repute Shida12 has a reputation beyond repute Shida12 has a reputation beyond repute Shida12 has a reputation beyond repute Shida12 has a reputation beyond repute Shida12 has a reputation beyond repute Shida12 has a reputation beyond repute Shida12 has a reputation beyond repute Shida12 has a reputation beyond repute Shida12's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2010 01:57 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by xXPainful SmilexX View Post
    Um... Ew.... Is that some sick form of fanservice...?

EDIT: I'm surprised by how many people hate Gundam. I haven't seen that much of it, but 00 is my favorite show. Unless the ending sucks... I haven't finished it yet, but I'm REALLY close.
    (Off-Topic)Gundam00 isnt that bad but if you seen a whole lot of Gundam Series then youll notice that they tend to Copy Predacessors well not whole out copy and paste but there are many similarities watch Gundam Wing after Gundam 00 youll notice a few similar trends or better yet watch Gundam Zeta and Gundam Seed Destiny almost the same lol :P

On-Topic the worse Ive seen was Dragonball GT the old stuff was all right but to me dragonball as a whole was sooo repetitive that it was getting old quick in my book for crying out loud can anyone tell me how many times Goku died? In one episode?
    “Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.” - James Dean

Member ArtieBoy is a jewel in the rough ArtieBoy is a jewel in the rough ArtieBoy is a jewel in the rough ArtieBoy is a jewel in the rough ArtieBoy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2010 03:37 PM
    Threads

O yea naruto shippuden (sasuke shippuden)
    its pretty lame and the fillers are all over the place but thats the anime
    i dont have to much of a problem with the series itself. but it just seems the story isnt about naruto anymore,
    i still like the manga
    Last edited by ArtieBoy; 02-07-2010 at 03:49 PM.

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Brandandy View Post
    I hate the whole Dragon Ball series and One Piece!!!!!
    This thread is about bad anime. It's not about what you hate and those series aren't bad in any context.

Senior Member Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 05:02 PM
    Threads

I'm sorry, but I do feel that those are bad anime. The animation in both are very poor,IMO. Some of the story lines in the DB series weren't bad, but I wasn't impressed by it. Again this is just my opinion. Another anime that I consider "bad" is Fist of the Northstar. The gore, story, and animation were just awful (IMO). All I can give you is my opinion. To each his own.

Member Disciple-of-Jashin is a splendid one to behold Disciple-of-Jashin is a splendid one to behold Disciple-of-Jashin is a splendid one to behold Disciple-of-Jashin is a splendid one to behold Disciple-of-Jashin is a splendid one to behold Disciple-of-Jashin is a splendid one to behold Disciple-of-Jashin is a splendid one to behold Disciple-of-Jashin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2010 12:48 PM
    Threads

The only series that I don't like are One Piece, the plot seems ok but the art style just doesn't appeal to me in the anime and the manga is too much happening in every panel to know what is actually happening.

Gunslinger Girl just seemed really stale and unlikeable.
    Last edited by Disciple-of-Jashin; 02-07-2010 at 09:02 PM.

Member viruko has a reputation beyond repute viruko has a reputation beyond repute viruko has a reputation beyond repute viruko has a reputation beyond repute viruko has a reputation beyond repute viruko has a reputation beyond repute viruko has a reputation beyond repute viruko has a reputation beyond repute viruko has a reputation beyond repute viruko has a reputation beyond repute viruko has a reputation beyond repute viruko's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 03:52 PM
    Threads

Elfen Lied... Only watched a couple of episodes of it, but I know some C****S killed a dog in it and that was enough for me to hate it XD.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

I hate...

Every single Gundam to man.
    The Count of Monte Crusto (Not sure if I'm close or not.)

That's about it but the list can fill up anytime...

@viruko: Welcome to the world of mature stuff, man. Blood and gore, intense violence, nudity, all of that good stuff. I feel your pain but I endured it.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 02-08-2010 at 07:57 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Junior Member Berry~TM is a glorious beacon of light Berry~TM is a glorious beacon of light Berry~TM is a glorious beacon of light Berry~TM is a glorious beacon of light Berry~TM is a glorious beacon of light Berry~TM is a glorious beacon of light Berry~TM's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2010 12:29 AM
    Threads

Thumbs up Hmm..

I havent watched any bad animes, because if i think its bad, i stop right away..
    But i think that Lucky Star is abit boring for me.
    All the other animes ive watched are all good
    Fave Anime:

La Corda D'oro
    Ouran High School Host Club
    Pretear
    Prince of Tennis
    Shugo Chara -Havent Finished, but will be finishing it after i watched "Hanasakeru Seishounen"

Most of the anime i just listed have a theme called "Male Harem"and the genre"Comedy,Romance". You see i like those types of anime with Male Harem,Comedy and Romance!

Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2011 05:18 PM
    Threads

I think the people that say Gundam haven't seen it because I used to think that but I just watched 00 and it was fantastic.
    Spiral. I didn't watch very much of it, but it wasn't very entertaining.
    Eureka 7I just couldn't get past... Something.... Not sure what it was...
    One PieceUgh....
    Dragon Ball Z. I hate shows with a transparent plot, no interesting characters. I also hate the black and white stuff. All the bad guys are very evil, and all the good guys are really good.
    Inuyasha. I don't like romance that much anyway.
    Naruto. I hate shows with a transparent plot.
    FMA Brotherhood I'm hopeful that will change this Saturday.

I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Forever 12. Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2013 07:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
    Cowboy Bebop
    You, sir, are wrong.

Oh, so very wrong.

Now, excuse me while I wipe away my tears and mend my stricken heart...
    On this day of days, most epic and prideful, you were born 15 whole American years ago!
    Through the odds and by doing the impossible, you beat out hundreds of thousands of siblings in the great sperm race for the coveted egg.
    Probably via hax.
    Regardless! You won!
    So remember, whenever someone picks on you or calls you weak or small.
    Just remind them that you beat out a few hundred thousand other wimps.

And the grand prize was not dying!

SABER-lover -P.N.- has a reputation beyond repute -P.N.- has a reputation beyond repute -P.N.- has a reputation beyond repute -P.N.- has a reputation beyond repute -P.N.- has a reputation beyond repute -P.N.- has a reputation beyond repute -P.N.- has a reputation beyond repute -P.N.- has a reputation beyond repute -P.N.- has a reputation beyond repute -P.N.- has a reputation beyond repute -P.N.- has a reputation beyond repute -P.N.-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 12:58 PM
    Threads

Myself;Yourself is REALY bad'
    It makes u go "wt*"
    Last edited by -P.N.-; 02-09-2010 at 09:47 PM.
    Currently on Chapter 11 FFXIII oh.. and FAT PRINCESS is a fun game haha.
    "Hoa đẹp là hoa có gai, gái đẹp là gái phá thai nhiều lần."

My fav:
    GTO.
    Clannad (and after story of course).
    Toradora.
    Hajime no Ippo

Senior Member Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Apple Systems NES Controller
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2011 10:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

...Wow, we sure have a lot of harsh critics here. Oh well. To each their own, as people have been saying.

Anyway, as for my list of anime that I outright don't like:
    1. Kyoshiro to Towa No Sora: A couple of episodes in and even my patience had grown thin. Chalk it up to whatever you will, but the absolute neediness of the female lead (a waste to try and remember her name) annoyed the life out of me.
    2. Elfen Lied: It had its somewhat high points, but there was too much emphasis on the blood and gore. When I went into an episode wondering: 'I wonder how they're going to tear this person apart today', I knew I'd had enough.
    3. Bleach: I won't hammer on this one too much, as we've had more than enough of it already. Long story short: awesome beginning and original Soul Society arc. From then on... all went downhill in a very bad way.
    4. Haruhi Season 2: How they managed to take an originally awesome series with some damn good potential and mess it up so bad (Endless Eight, anyone?) is beyond me.
    5. Kanokon: A bright and shining example of everything wrong with the fanservice industry. Enough said.
    6. Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~: A lot I could say about this anime. A decent enough storyline with a penchant for violence that doesn't go overboard, but completely abhorrent ending. Words fail me as to how to describe it.
    7. School Days: ...Do I really need to say it?
    Just a few on a very long list.

My thanks to Xey Oiz for the awesome new set.

"Screw being normal and be awesome instead!"

Junior Member Saladin has much to be proud of Saladin has much to be proud of Saladin has much to be proud of Saladin has much to be proud of Saladin has much to be proud of Saladin has much to be proud of Saladin has much to be proud of Saladin has much to be proud of Saladin has much to be proud of Saladin has much to be proud of Saladin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 04:43 AM
    Threads

1. Hetalia (anime and manga) - Don't kill me. It is all about relationship-related fantasies and it gets quite annoying since episode 1.
    2. Yu-Gi-Oh - Card games are not my forte.
    3. Lucky Star - Sucked except for the last episode.
    4. Darker Than Black - Storywise more confusing than the movie, Fight Club.

Quote Originally Posted by Missty0Citty View Post
    I thought that Sister Princess was a bad one. It looked good from what I had saw in previews but then when I watched it it took forever to watch it was so boring and the characters voices in English were horrible and annoying.
    Sister Princess was more popular for the early interests in voice actors and actresses. This series was technically the early pioneer of voice actress singing anime songs of decent quality (that and the odd Digi Charat franchise).

See PRITS (temporary voice actress group related to Sister Princess).

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple-of-Jashin View Post
    Gunslinger Girl just seemed really stale and unlikeable.
    But you get to see all of those cool weapons good sir.

Example: Rico's SVD Dragonuv, Herrita's (Don't remember her name that well) P90, AUG HBAR, Skorpion.

All of those which are also appeared in CoD 4: MW and CoD: MW2 as an added bonus. And I love guns in general, to use and see. But not to kill real people though...

I also hate anime that sound good but don't look good.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information