AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Who is the hottest anime girl?

Mavericker- nothing else Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2009 05:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Amray View Post
    I thought she was alrite. Ingrids more hot though. ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobarokawa-San View Post
    Mavericker donīt double post.. use edit option

Major Kusanagi is very sexy donīt you think??

Haruhi as Suzumiya Haruhi
    I just edited my post.

You said about the Major being sexy: Motoko Kusanagi?? OMG

Do you REALLY want me to answer that? What's the point if she's a cyborg?

Are there any anime girls who are black people think are hot?
    Last edited by Mavericker; 05-17-2008 at 12:11 AM.

Viva la Touhou !!!!! CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2022 10:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: SabotageDaemon

I would have gone with the most of you and say Motoko Kusanagi for the simple fact shes a knock out. But ever since Ive watched Bleach, the new leader in drop dead hotness is.... Yoruichi.

Shes really athletic and cunning. Shes serious and yet still playful at times. Loves to flirt. (Oooooo and that smile ^^) And she has that perfect body that could bring any man to his knees and cry out of shear beauty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavericker
    Are there any anime girls who are black people that are hot?
    Well Yoruichi has brown skin. Does that come close?

As for Haruhi, she is hot... definately, but the thing that kills it for me is her selfish and pissy attitude. Its just a turn off at times. Which is odd because I like Asuka from NGE for sorta the same reason. But I did love Haruhi in the bunny costume and when she sung in it though.
    Last edited by CapnJack; 05-22-2008 at 03:52 PM.

Senior Member WIXIE has a reputation beyond repute WIXIE has a reputation beyond repute WIXIE has a reputation beyond repute WIXIE has a reputation beyond repute WIXIE has a reputation beyond repute WIXIE has a reputation beyond repute WIXIE has a reputation beyond repute WIXIE has a reputation beyond repute WIXIE has a reputation beyond repute WIXIE has a reputation beyond repute WIXIE has a reputation beyond repute WIXIE's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2009 08:49 AM
    Threads

Hmmm...
    I think Ranpha and Forte from Galaxy Angel

Sig made by me! No copy-copy!

Mavericker- nothing else Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by CapnJack View Post
    I would have gone with the most of you and say Motoko Kusanagi for the simple fact shes a knock out. But ever since Ive watched Bleach, the new leader in drop dead hotness is.... Yoruichi.

Shes really athletic and cunning. Shes serious and yet still playful at times. Loves to flirt. (Oooooo and that smile ^^) And she has that perfect body that could bring any man to his knees and cry out of shear beauty.
    Well Yoruichi has brown skin. Does that come close?

As for Haruhi, she is hot... definately, but the thing that kills it for me is her selfish and pissy attitude. Its just a turn off at times. Loved the bunny costume and when she sung in it though.
    No one likes Kukkaku Shiba?

Member davi-kun has a reputation beyond repute davi-kun has a reputation beyond repute davi-kun has a reputation beyond repute davi-kun has a reputation beyond repute davi-kun has a reputation beyond repute davi-kun has a reputation beyond repute davi-kun has a reputation beyond repute davi-kun has a reputation beyond repute davi-kun has a reputation beyond repute davi-kun has a reputation beyond repute davi-kun has a reputation beyond repute davi-kun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2009 10:10 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Proxy View Post
    C.C from Code Geass or Amber from Darker Than Black
    They're like twins. n_n

[Picture I = Amber]~[Picture II = C.C]

i totally agree with you..C.C is the hottest yayeah
    idk why but i like her

~davi-kun

Junior Member douji-sama has a brilliant future douji-sama has a brilliant future douji-sama has a brilliant future douji-sama has a brilliant future douji-sama has a brilliant future douji-sama has a brilliant future douji-sama has a brilliant future douji-sama has a brilliant future douji-sama has a brilliant future douji-sama has a brilliant future douji-sama has a brilliant future douji-sama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2008 07:41 PM
    Threads

Rosette Christopher
    Kikyou
    the blonde girl from Gundam seed destiny that shin wants to save( forgot her name)
    Saber
    human beings are composed of a yin & a yang, means all of us have good & bad sides

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yomiko Readman.

Viva la Touhou !!!!! CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2022 10:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: SabotageDaemon

Quote Originally Posted by Mavericker View Post
    No one likes Kukkaku Shiba?
    Ah, of course, the diva of fireworks. Up to the point that Adultswim is at, she hasnt been in a lot of episodes as much as Yoruichi's human form has so she almost completely slipped my mind. Heck yeah, shes definately hot looking too. She has a lovely smile, a strong personality, sexy legs... and a monster rack that makes you want to grool; much like our dear Matsumoto. But that in there lies the issue. I just cant call them the hottest just because of their breasts.

For those characters, my attention is always drawn to the breasts. Being a guy, of course Im always going to be attracted to the female chest. But to really see an anime girl, or rather any woman, as being the hottest, my focus has to cover the whole body equally and their personality as well. I see Yoruichi meeting that balance.

---------------------------------

Btw, I know some people are going to come in here and slam us saying stuff like "they're fictitious" or "they dont exist" or "they're just ink and paint on a paper (or computer)". Duh! We know that. It doesnt hurt to judge a fictitious character. Consider it admiring art.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by CapnJack View Post
    Ah, of course, the diva of fireworks. Up to the point that Adultswim is at, she hasnt been in a lot of episodes as much as Yoruichi's human form has so she almost completely slipped my mind. Heck yeah, shes definately hot looking too. She has a lovely smile, a strong personality, sexy legs... and a monster rack that makes you want to grool; much like our dear Matsumoto. But that in there lies the issue. I just cant call them the hottest just because of their breasts.

For those characters, my attention is always drawn to the breasts. Being a guy, of course Im always going to be attracted to the female chest. But to really see an anime girl, or rather any woman, as being the hottest, my focus has to cover the whole body equally and their personality as well. I see Yoruichi meeting that balance.

---------------------------------

Btw, I know some people are going to come in here and slam us saying stuff like "they're fictitious" or "they dont exist" or "they're just ink and paint on a paper (or computer)". Duh! We know that. It doesnt hurt to judge a fictitious character. Consider it admiring art.

That's part of the reason why I don't like or watch Bleach.

Yomiko Readman or Meryl Strife are ideal types.
    Last edited by Mavericker; 05-22-2008 at 10:36 PM.

between light and shadow. naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2010 12:03 PM
    Threads

Rushyuna from Grenadier. Huge wrack and always seems to be happy and look on the bright side of life. Also Belldandy shes a goddess who can grant wishes and shes pretty hot as well. Who wouldn't want that. And Haruko a hot chick who owns the coolest Vespa ever. There are plenty I could be here a while

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by naotavespaboy View Post
    Rushyuna from Grenadier. Huge wrack and always seems to be happy and look on the bright side of life. Also Belldandy shes a goddess who can grant wishes and shes pretty hot as well. Who wouldn't want that. And Haruko a hot chick who owns the coolest Vespa ever. There are plenty I could be here a while
    Where are you people coming up with these anime titles?

Riding Dirty Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2014 10:43 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

C.C or Amber, whichever is younger

Kallen (getting to see Kallen in a bunny suit was an eternal bliss)

Great series, beautiful character designs
    Over-saturating since '07

Banned Forum / Chat Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2008 12:08 PM
    Threads

I have always had this attraction to Mayu from "Elfen Lied". I don't care if she is 15 years old, thats only a 3 years different, and 3 years is nothing when you are older, right? ^-^

Awww! Look how cute she is!!! I want her! ^-^

Fully - Fledged - Absolute - Hardcore ''Otaku''
    Just Like This 'Kawaii' Girl Here.[Izumi Konata]

Junior Member tdkgunghoul is on a distinguished road tdkgunghoul's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2008 03:13 PM
    Threads

Horo. She's too cute when she blushes <3

I second Unli on seeing Kallen in a bunny suit! Heaven!

Closed Thread

Thread Information