AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ice fairy versus ice fairy

Banned Forum / Chat abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678's Avatar
    Gil
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2013 07:09 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Ice fairy versus ice fairy

When I post troll threads, criticize me on those threads. When I post good threads, such as this Vs thread, don't criticize it, or else it makes you look dumb because it makes it look like you can't tell that a thread is good even when it's obvious that it is good. And then YOU look like you are either an idiot or a troll.

2. Dislikes GameGeeks, Ranshiin disliked this post
    ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 06:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

lol

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DenjaX View Post
    Tell me which statement/s did I particularly defend him?

Despite knowing the OP's aesthetics, I posted to contribute the topic. What is wrong with that? I either contribute or don't post at all. No need to remind the whole world how I hate the OP's guts and derail to spread the propaganda against him.
    Huh. By thinking this thread is normal, and by posting what you just posted is called defending his cause. Now when did I try to spread propaganda? I'm stating the facts. Im not trying to brainwash anyone. Thats childish assumptions. Derail? Too bad. It deserves to be derailed, due to obvious reasons.

Contribute to a thread that the op sees as a troll attempt? Kudos Denja.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Yoko Littner View Post
    Huh. By thinking this thread is normal, and by posting what you just posted is called defending his cause. Now when did I try to spread propaganda? I'm stating the facts. Im not trying to brainwash anyone. Thats childish assumptions. Derail? Too bad. It deserves to be derailed, due to obvious reasons.

Contribute to a thread that the op sees as a troll attempt? Kudos Denja.
    Hmmm.. I may have to read the forum rules again if this particular thread is not normal.

I wonder whos the one making assumptions here? Read my post again and see if your claimed "childish assumptions" refer to you.

Yeah, I'm not going to drag this anymore so you can continue grilling this troll. Have fun.
    Last edited by DenjaX; 03-09-2013 at 03:19 AM.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hmmm.. I may have to read the forum rules again if this particular thread is not normal.

I wonder whos the one making assumptions here? Read my post again and see if your claimed "childish assumptions" refer to you.

Yeah, I'm not going to drag this anymore so you can continue grilling this troll. Have fun.
    Its probably for the best, as this logic in your debate is by far the worst logic Ive seen in a while. Its like talking to a brick wall.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Its probably for the best, as this logic in your debate is by far the worst logic Ive seen in a while. Its like talking to a brick wall.
    I wasn't even asking for debate. In fact, I just see you picking on the ostracized user in this particular thread that did not do any harm at all. That was just making me confused.

You are just conjecturing some baseless assumptions on me that I am defending the OP just because I contributed and questioned your approach. Nice logic there.
    Last edited by DenjaX; 03-09-2013 at 03:40 AM.

8. Dislikes Anime Forum disliked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I wasn't even asking for debate. In fact, I just see you picking on the ostracized user in this particular thread that did not do any harm at all. That was just making me confused.

You are just conjecturing some baseless assumptions on me that I am defending the OP just because I contributed and questioned your approach. Nice logic there.
    Oh boi. You've really got this figured out? I was hoping when you said you were done, you'd respect that. I could repeat myself a 4th time, but what good would that do? I respected ur opinion, til that. You're opinion is mostly wrong, and almost laugh worthy.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Oh boi. You've really got this figured out? I was hoping when you said you were done, you'd respect that. I could repeat myself a 4th time, but what good would that do? I respected ur opinion, til that. You're opinion is mostly wrong, and almost laugh worthy.
    lol. I really don't know how it came to this but were both laughing. So it is all good in the end.

Senior Member nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2017 11:20 PM
    Threads

I love how you defend him more than he defends himself. Amusing. It comes down to analyzing his threads\posts. I mean it isnt very hard to determine a troll from someone who doesn't know how to use a forum properly. At least the 2nd can rebound and use that as an excuse. If he acted differently I'd rethink my conclusion, but no need to.
    Yeah ... I'm not really wanting to get involved in this discussion, but I will say that he does defend himself granted you don't call him names and ask why?

Most of his threads I've seen so far aren't really trolling. The most trolling post I've seen is this one. And it's different from this post because it's wrong and maddening at the same time (trolls like to push buttons) that you feel like you want to respond in outrage. However, if read that thread, he actually clarifies what he allegedly meant. That's not very troll-like.

Trolls like to craft messages that specifically provoke angry and time consuming responses, and some of the ways they do this include:
    • Making claims that are not completely right. Wrong and enough so that readers will take the time to write long elaborate posts on problems with the claims.
    • Invoking religious issues (particularly seen in the open source software community).
    • Personally attacking readers or communities.

And it's usually a combination of these because they are specifically interested in making readers angry for their own entertainment. This guy angers readers simply by posting and it doesn't seem like this is intentional.

My take? He wants attention. People hate him because he posted some really tasteless stuff in the past. His presentation in new threads could be better. And lastly, it doesn't matter how good his posts are now, he will continue to be hated anyway.

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nslay View Post
    Yeah ... I'm not really wanting to get involved in this discussion, but I will say that he does defend himself granted you don't call him names and ask why?

Most of his threads I've seen so far aren't really trolling. The most trolling post I've seen is this one. And it's different from this post because it's wrong and maddening at the same time (trolls like to push buttons) that you feel like you want to respond in outrage. However, if read that thread, he actually clarifies what he allegedly meant. That's not very troll-like.

Trolls like to craft messages that specifically provoke angry and time consuming responses, and some of the ways they do this include:
    • Making claims that are not completely right. Wrong and enough so that readers will take the time to write long elaborate posts on problems with the claims.
    • Invoking religious issues (particularly seen in the open source software community).
    • Personally attacking readers or communities.

And it's usually a combination of these because they are specifically interested in making readers angry for their own entertainment. This guy angers readers simply by posting and it doesn't seem like this is intentional.

My take? He wants attention. People hate him because he posted some really tasteless stuff in the past. His presentation in new threads could be better. And lastly, it doesn't matter how good his posts are now, he will continue to be hated anyway.
    I can't tackle this post right now, but at the very least I can tell its a smarter post than the debate I was having last night. I can actually grasp this one, unlike the confusing one from before. I can't stay online, but will be back.

louder now. KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Red Dango 311 - Plusle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 11:15 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: no way suckers:D

Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    I'd do this to both.

lol that vid you linked is just messed up LOL

Senior Member nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay has a reputation beyond repute nslay's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2017 11:20 PM
    Threads

I can't tackle this post right now, but at the very least I can tell its a smarter post than the debate I was having last night. I can actually grasp this one, unlike the confusing one from before. I can't stay online, but will be back.
    Oh, I'm not trying to say you're wrong or anything. It's just my impression of trolls and abcdefgh12345678. I really didn't want to make a debate of it.

I don't think abcdefgh12345678 is a bad guy, and I don't necessarily think he is misunderstood either. I just think he wants attention and wants to share everything he finds and thinks about without any consideration to the forum (including inappropriate material), and then expects discussions in his threads ... and so here we are.

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nslay View Post
    Oh, I'm not trying to say you're wrong or anything. It's just my impression of trolls and abcdefgh12345678. I really didn't want to make a debate of it.

I don't think abcdefgh12345678 is a bad guy, and I don't necessarily think he is misunderstood either. I just think he wants attention and wants to share everything he finds and thinks about without any consideration to the forum (including inappropriate material), and then expects discussions in his threads ... and so here we are.

I get what you mean. Im going between a forum and a movie right now so its difficult. Honestly I don't think hes bad either. The threads are lame though.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Not sure what rustled his jimmies but I swear those name calling was uncalled for. There was never a debate to begin with. This dude must have been smoking something. But if you insist, I can accept this thread is stupid. Reminds me of this:

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...s-this-sorcery

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Not sure what rustled his jimmies but I swear those name calling was uncalled for. There was never a debate to begin with. This dude must have been smoking something. But if you insist, I can accept this thread is stupid. Reminds me of this:

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...s-this-sorcery
    I'm not sure who you're directed that towards, but if its me I'm straightedge. I just found your side confusing. Plus you lost respect points posts up.

That thread? Yeah bad. Though I'm not here making dozens. I'm man enough to admit how bad it was though.

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Quote Originally Posted by abcdefgh12345678 View Post
    When I post troll threads, criticize me on those threads. When I post good threads, such as this Vs thread, don't criticize it, or else it makes you look dumb because it makes it look like you can't tell that a thread is good even when it's obvious that it is good. And then YOU look like you are either an idiot or a troll.
    Or it simply means we're sick of you and want you to go away. And it's only trolling if you actually pull it off. Which you have not. Everything you do just makes you look like an idiot...among other things.

19. Likes Anime Forum liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Or it simply means we're sick of you and want you to go away. And it's only trolling if you actually pull it off. Which you have not. Everything you do just makes you look like an idiot...among other things.

Thank you. You seem to get it.

Banned Forum / Chat abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678's Avatar
    Gil
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This thread was NOT a troll thread.

It is NOT a bad thread.

It IS a "versus" thread.

It IS a good thread.

It should NOT be treated as a bad or troll thread.

The fact you are treating it as a bad or troll thread, makes you look like you are either dumb or a troll or both.

Please refrain from derailing my thread any further, or I will report every one of your derailing posts as "spam" to the admins/mods. You see, each of the posts here has a "report" button for it that I can press.

Don't push your luck, or you may find that it is YOU who will end up being banned for spam.

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

Now back on topic.

Which ice fairy will win in a 1-on-1 versus match?

Touhou's Cirno

or

Disney's Periwinkle

22. Dislikes GameGeeks disliked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It is NOT a bad thread.

It IS a "versus" thread.

It IS a good thread.

The fact you are treating it as a bad or troll thread, makes you look like you are either dumb or a troll or both.

Please refrain from derailing my thread any further, or I will report every one of your derailing posts as "spam" to the admins/mods. You see, each of the posts here has a "report" button for it that I can press.

Don't push your luck, or you may find that it is YOU who will end up being banned for spam.
    Lol you're using what I said to your advantage. Clever, but using it now only makes you seem more like one. Report him. Report me. I don't get where you think we'd get banned.

Gil
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lol you're using what I said to your advantage. Clever, but using it now only makes you seem more like one. Report him. Report me. I don't get where you think we'd get banned.
    I warned you to STAY ON TOPIC, or I WILL ENFORCE the "stay on the topic of a thread or else it's called spam" rule of this forum site. I will enforce it by reporting you to an admin.

Rule's aren't just for me to obey. They are for EVERYBODY to obey.

And I know this may come as a shock to you, but YOU ARE PART OF "EVERYBODY"!!!!!

This is your LAST warning. Next time you post off topic I WILL REPORT THAT POST AND EVERY OTHER OFF TOPIC POST IN THIS THREAD AS SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. Dislikes GameGeeks disliked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I warned you to STAY ON TOPIC, or I WILL ENFORCE the "stay on the topic of a thread or else it's called spam" rule of this forum site. I will enforce it by reporting you to an admin.

And I know this may come as a shock to you, but YOU ARE PART OF "EVERYBODY"!!!!!

This is your LAST warning. Next time you post off topic I WILL REPORT THAT POST AND EVERY OTHER OFF TOPIC POST IN THIS THREAD AS SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol. I just can't take you seriously. Sorry. Report me.

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Oooh, fun.

It is NOT a bad thread.

It IS a "versus" thread.

It IS a good thread.

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

Now back on topic.

Which ice fairy will win in a 1-on-1 versus match?

Touhou's Cirno

or

Disney's Periwinkle
    What is good is up to Eris, not you.

Feel free to report away. This is misc, Eris could care less about threads going off topic. And about those rules, how about you start following them? After all you're the one familiar with the ban hammer. Funny how you only care about the rules when it suits you but don't when it doesn't.

28. Likes Anime Forum liked this post
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I'm not sure who you're directed that towards, but if its me I'm straightedge. I just found your side confusing. Plus you lost respect points posts up.

That thread? Yeah bad. Though I'm not here making dozens. I'm man enough to admit how bad it was though.
    Sure. Okay. Even though I did not even consider the OP even existed in this thread. He started the thread, sure, but he never posted anything to say about the thread he created.

You see. We are on a different page here. You jumping on the gun just because I question your attack on the thread made it seem I defended the OP. What I was really trying to figure out is the need to attack the thread just because of the OP himself.

If you still don't get it then lets say: What if I started this thread? Would I still receive negative comments like this guy did?

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sure. Okay. Even though I did not even consider the OP even existed in this thread. He started the thread, sure, but he never posted anything to say about the thread he created.

You see. We are on a different page here. You jumping on the gun just because I question your attack on the thread made it seem I defended the OP. What I was really trying to figure out is the need to attack the thread just because of the OP himself.

If you still don't get it then lets say: What if I started this thread? Would I still receive negative comments like this guy did?
    Probably not. You don't have the reputation like he does. If this was your first, second or third thread that was eh, Id ignore or take it as a joke. Though making fifteen dumb threads and possibly more (cant say I counted) then yes Id target you to. You must remember the difference when you ask a question like this. Im not attacking the OP, but the low level threads he makes. And yes they are low level threads, actually even worse.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Probably not. You don't have the reputation like he does. If this was your first, second or third thread that was eh, Id ignore or take it as a joke. Though making fifteen dumb threads and possibly more (cant say I counted) then yes Id target you to. You must remember the difference when you ask a question like this. Im not attacking the OP, but the low level threads he makes. And yes they are low level threads, actually even worse.
    Yes, I agree. Random versus match up threads doesn't really generate discussions which makes it rather a silly thread. But it is still a thread regardless. You telling me to stop "contributing" on his dumb thread to build his confidence is what I did not agree on.

I don't even give a crap about the issues of the OP. I will still reply on this thread even if someone else created it instead of him. He just created a thread that I can reply to. I don't see what is wrong with that. But I think I am starting to understand your line of thinking here. Perhaps your discouragement was meant in order for the OP to stop posting anymore because of the idea of "no one gives a crap" thing. But I think those kind of anti posts is just as worse as contributing to his thread, even worse. If he's a troll, that is.

Closed Thread

Thread Information