AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Did you know that President Obama watches anime?

🐮🔪 Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2019 08:41 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Did you know that President Obama watches anime?

Yes he does.

Last edited by Animedude5555; 03-30-2015 at 03:57 AM.
    Click the banner to visit my website.

My website is still under construction, so please visit it often to see it as it grows. You may have to press F5 to refresh the page if there's something new that's not showing (in some rare cases, you may have to use Ctrl+F5). If you wish to contact me about my site and are a member of Animeforum, PM me. If you are just a guest visiting Animeforum, please use [email protected]

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Default Re: Did you know that President Obama watches anime?

Couldn't even decently photoshop these photos?

tsk, tsk.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

3. Likes Initius liked this post
    The Black Swordsman Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Soras Keyblade Mario ZStar Autobots
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2019 02:22 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Thrain Steam ID: Discade

Still a shitty president aye!!!
    "Kill a man, one is a murderer. Kill a million, a conqueror. Kill them all, a god."

Xbox Live: Thrain
    MyAnimeList: iRhya

Senior Member Initius has much to be proud of Initius has much to be proud of Initius has much to be proud of Initius has much to be proud of Initius has much to be proud of Initius has much to be proud of Initius has much to be proud of Initius has much to be proud of Initius's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts V Guitar Portal Curiositycore Kaitou Top Hat
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2016 11:18 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Colossal Prime

One of 'em has Ren-chan! Much excitement, but much photoshop. :/

Last edited by Initius; 03-30-2015 at 10:40 PM.
    From the almighty Nesh.

🐮🔪 Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dauntless View Post
    One of 'em has Ren-chan! Much excitement, but much photoshop. :/

Who's Ren-chan? Source anime?

My website is still under construction, so please visit it often to see it as it grows. You may have to press F5 to refresh the page if there's something new that's not showing (in some rare cases, you may have to use Ctrl+F5). If you wish to contact me about my site and are a member of Animeforum, PM me. If you are just a guest visiting Animeforum, please use [email protected]

Senior Member Initius has much to be proud of Initius has much to be proud of Initius has much to be proud of Initius has much to be proud of Initius has much to be proud of Initius has much to be proud of Initius has much to be proud of Initius has much to be proud of Initius's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts V Guitar Portal Curiositycore Kaitou Top Hat
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2016 11:18 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Colossal Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Animedude5555 View Post
    Who's Ren-chan? Source anime?
    Non Non Biyori.
    From the almighty Nesh.

Member haku10110101 is on a distinguished road haku10110101's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2016 09:01 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Princess euR PSN ID: Radioactivelulz Steam ID: Radioactivelulz

Seems leget LOL

Senior Member .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2020 04:24 PM
    Threads

Okay I have two polar opposite theories here.

Obvious Theory:
    Wow! Photoshop much?

Yeah, not much else to say here.

Alternative (never-heard-of-Photoshop) Theory:
    Well well well... this totally explains the state of the US economy since Obama took office now, doesn't it?

But let's be fair, anime is just too damned awesome, right?

Anyways, the story goes like this: Obama indeed did have plans to clean up the mess that the last president had left behind in the United States (ObamaCare for instance). However, after 3 years in office he came to the dreaded realisation that he could not balance fixing the US economy and keeping up with all his scheduled prime time anime shows. Something had to give; he had to be realistic.

So naturally the fate of the United States now hangs in the balance while Obama finally catches up on all the anime shows he recorded. After all, he can solve all the country's problems anytime just by inventing a new catchphrase and tossing a basketball next to Michael Jordan. And come on, it's not like the US economy is going to collapse over the next year or two while Obama catches up on Naruto and One-Piece. In fact, the only reason Obama became president in the first place is because his wife Michelle wanted to know what excessive wealth (or in her words "white wealth") feels like. As a joke, Obama suggested she should check out the White House; however, Michelle thought he was being serious and immediately "encouraged" him to run a presidential campaign, one which had less to do with ensuring the welfare of the United States people and more to do with Michelle wanting to one-up her "rival" Serena Williams after losing to her in an arm-wrestling match.

And you know, what Michelle wants, Michelle gets; know what I'm sayin'? So suffice to say, Obama reluctantly went through with his wife's hairbrained idea; although, truth be told, he was sort of okay with it since this at least meant he'd have no trouble buying (or rather ceasing) all the manga, anime figurine dolls and anime he wanted. In any case he knew better than to argue with a person who had a predilection for tossing a car or two in a fit of rage if she didn't have her own way.
    Last edited by .:neuko:.; 03-31-2015 at 04:20 AM.

10. Likes Initius, Nesh liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It appears that Vladimir Putin also likes anime.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This one especially.

Banned Forum / Chat Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts V Guitar Electric Guitar Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2016 08:54 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: gurutar Steam ID: gurutar2015

i wish we had an anime-watching president. finally, a president that understands ME. we could talk about how much we hate Naruto, or how Orihime had such huge gozongas, i could be like "remember that part when Goku obliterated that bad guy with an energy blast, Mr. President?" and he'd be like "LOL YA"

Junior Member XioNOverMazes is on a distinguished road XioNOverMazes's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2015 09:38 AM
    Threads

Saved all photo for proofs.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information