AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello all~

Junior Member Zuisho is on a distinguished road Zuisho's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2015 10:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: HizumiKetsueki

Cool Hello all~

Hi, as you see by my User name my name is Zuisho :P. Well not literally but it's a start to i guess haha.

Anyways, a pleasure to meet you all. I enjoy anime, listing off my Favorites would be hard but generally i love Jormungand, Black Lagoon, Hellsing Ultimate, the Fate Series and i have recently enjoyed watching Maria Holic (i really don't know why, i found it funny how certain characters were cruel to others). I also enjoyed Akame Ga Kill up until episode 16, though i do believe if i didn't read the manga i probably would have liked the entire thing.

I speak 2 languages, though one more fluent then the other as well i don't use the other one that much at all. I don't like Gurren Laggan but loved Kill la Kill (Irony maybe? :P) And yes, i'm not lying i'm not a fan of Gurren at all, i've had to rewatch the series (by force) many times because of all the anime friends or fans i know don't believe me. and as such i have to say i feel like i learned a new meaning of dislike towards the anime. I feel bad about it at the same time though, as it's not the animes fault just it's extreme fan base at times :P

Alas i went off topic for a moment there. Anyways, i play music and sing. Do videos on youtube and play games. My mic was destroyed by my step brothers cat yet for some reason the headset still functions (thanks~) but whatever shitty audio for days :P.

I am currently writing 5 things. 1 Book, and 2 fan fictions, 1 lore story, and 1 Game Story. They tend to fall on haitus depending on which one i'm focusing on at the time. I often joke and cry at the same time saying how i am like GRRM...seriously comparing to him in release time isn't a good thing for any writer that isn't successful XD. As such my book is currently frozen at chapter 43, my freezing fan fiction is stuck at chapter 20, and my game story is still in brain storm. However the lore story is on it's own way :P.

I am a "Universe Generator". When it comes to my writing, as i will devise and make up an entire Universe within moments for my story to take place in. Though generally i just put it in my original universe but in an alternate universe. being my original verse is so damn large and diverse, it's pretty much impossible not to have something in it. Dragons? Yep. Demons? Yep. 1000 eyed monster that spews out plasmatic mass while farting out chocolate bars? Sure, i mean it probably fits somewhere in the other 1000 eyed monsters. Regardless it's a rather large universe with many dimensions and existences all tied together (haha yes my book is freaken complex, and i tend to try to just set up minor goals to make it less...complex. As such it comes off pretty well i think :P)

Hmm, when it comes to music i'm actually rather "diverse" well...to me :P We can all say we are diverse but lets be honest here we're pretty prejudice with music :P. I tend to lean into the metal and rock scene more then not. While having a secret love towards Disney. I used to sing pretty well clean, then i was in my band and things happened (death metal related) so my voice can get raspy at times. :P though it's supposedly still good. So says the girls and men in my life but they could be lying :P so i just say, "you'll know when you hear it". I tend to sing to myself when i'm happy, or i'm alone. I'll sing in japanese, english, french, german whatever. As i try to learn the sounds i hear and adjust myself accordingly. Can i speak Japanese, German, Russian and such? Nope, but if i listen to it enough i can possibly sound it out enough that i sing it well? :P

I mess around on my guitar, and know how to play bass though it's been forever. I never actually learned anything in written music, but i learned how to play the instruments from seeing them mostly. My bass teacher was rather amazed at my learning curve and found it pretty cool how i could pick up on stuff. This comes to my hilarious relation with a certain otaku teacher. I tend to do very well in things i feel like i want to do, otherwise i just laze about at times :P relatable? maybe :P

Hmm, past that i don't know what else to really say. I tend to keep myself to a rather long hair style. Though i do cut it "short" to let it grow out again. Generally the short periods are in styles while the long periods are just long. I work out occasionally, and enjoy exploring different areas so long as weather permits it haha. I am pretty much "inlove" with most of my close friends. Not in a "i like you" way be in a family way. As such they mean the world to me. Hmm...i've been told i'm both intimidating and friendly feeling at the same time :P

Anyways, if there is anything else, feel free to ask =D I hope to meet you guys and have fun on here while i can =D

2. Likes Kyuss liked this post
    Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Default Re: Hello all~

Hello there and welcome to AF I'm Red, one of the moderators of the Introductions forum. If you ever need help, don't hesitate to message me
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

4. Likes Zuisho liked this post
    Senior Member Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts V Guitar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2020 11:07 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Wet_Gravity

After reading your intro, I already like you lol. What bands do you like and what are your fanfiction stories about?

Also welcome to AF! Enjoy your stay!

6. Likes Zuisho liked this post
    Junior Member Zuisho is on a distinguished road Zuisho's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2015 10:53 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: HizumiKetsueki

Quote Originally Posted by ~*Red*~ View Post
    Hello there and welcome to AF I'm Red, one of the moderators of the Introductions forum. If you ever need help, don't hesitate to message me
    Thanks for having me. And i'll be sure to ask questions indeed if they ever come to mind =)

Quote Originally Posted by Filthgrinder View Post
    After reading your intro, I already like you lol. What bands do you like and what are your fanfiction stories about?

Also welcome to AF! Enjoy your stay!
    Aww to be already liked~ haha. My bands are well up and about. I have Slipknot, Cannibal Corpse, Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, As i lay dying, Gazette, Dir En Grey, Alice Nine, Bon Jovi, Disturbed, d'espairsray among many many more XD

My first fan fiction is set in the Freezing universe, while my second one is a RWBY fan fiction. I am also writing a lore story based in an original monstergirl universe. (mind you it's not original to me. But the board and what not). And thanks for the welcome =D

Senior Member Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts V Guitar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2020 11:07 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Wet_Gravity

Quote Originally Posted by Zuisho View Post
    Aww to be already liked~ haha. My bands are well up and about. I have Slipknot, Cannibal Corpse, Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, As i lay dying, Gazette, Dir En Grey, Alice Nine, Bon Jovi, Disturbed, d'espairsray among many many more XD

My first fan fiction is set in the Freezing universe, while my second one is a RWBY fan fiction. I am also writing a lore story based in an original monstergirl universe. (mind you it's not original to me. But the board and what not). And thanks for the welcome =D
    You're welcome. I sometimes listen to Disturbed, Metallica, Cannibal Corpse, and Megadeth.

A lot of what I listen to you can find here lol.

9. Likes Zuisho liked this post
    Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 12:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

WELCOME! To the great AF!!

Enjoy, and have a nice week!!
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information