AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 129 of 197 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 139 179 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,225 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

ooc- Gaz isn't posting up, so i'll just preform another action, and i'll send him an email asking why he hasn't posted later.

ic- Esiphas Heard the tyres of the Jeep screech. ''Was that Naiomi and the others? Hopefully they havent run into any trouble.'' He turned to Galudio, who had been queit for some time. ''Are you okay? I am starting to worry about you. And i know you can take care of yourself, so thats even worse.'' He frowned, and strode over to Glaudio.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Narona View Post
    want the arm blade thing instead of sledge hammer
    OOC: Fine enough, she could have cracked his arm and taken it. It'll be a little awkward to use until she spends some time working on the handle with something sharp.

"I don't feel right splitting up like this," she stared through the steering wheel clutching the top with white knuckles.
    OOC: I guess they're establishing that they're far enough away to hear the wheels, but it sounds like they're keeping on to the city. You cool RPing with me for a bit until the group gets back together?

IC:

Sora (The Japanese looking ghost). Puts her hand on Naomi's shoulder. Naomi doesn't feel any pressure or weight from it, just a somewhat uncomfortably cold sensation.

"I don't like them splitting up either. But they were slowing us down anyway. I'll be able to find them later. I can kind of...well I don't know how to describe it, but I can make myself show up where people I know are. I've been doing it a long time when people couldn't see me, but now that everything is happening and people can see me it still works."

She pauses for a moment.

"But it doesn't work when I try to go to my friend. The one who lives in the house we were just at...I'm....I'm really worried about her. There was that thing on the door and those things on the ground. I'm scared for her, I think the people that killed me might have taken her and.... Please, we have to find her! And Glaudio thought the plane might have some answers. Please drive."

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC- sorry for the lack of life but have been running on a mixture of Coffee and adrenaline for the past couple of days.

IC- "It's nothing, we've got to get going" Glaudio grunted to Esiphas, he didn't know how long he was going to last but either way he wanted to keep moving. Calling to Naomi he just managed to rasp "Go, you'll be fine" before doubling up coughing, a stream of blood tricked from his mouth, the hot red liquid oozing over his tongue. Blocking out the pain he kept walking slowly towards the town, not looking back, not pausing, the red haze driving him forward, the desire to kill both killing and reviving him.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Esiphas watched Glaudio marched onward. ''1-handed wonder indeed.'' He smiled, hen thought up a quick rhyme. ''Like a Blood-crazed Knight of old, He marched on in search of battle. To him the enemies were less than men, more like mouldy, rotting cattle.'' He smiled despite himself. ''Sounds about right for you. Heh.'' Then he frowned slightly. ''I wonder if thats all you do see them as? Cattle to be slaughtered? I know thy are evil, and dead. But many are probably loved ones, commited to the grave. Its probably the height of heresy and depravity, like digging up a corpse to beat the hell ot of it.'' He shook his head. ''Ah, but listen to me ramble. Lets find us some new gear.''

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@-GAZKUL- and @Esiphas

OOC: The house esiphas wants to reach is somewhat centrally located in the town, but it isn't like the town isn't big. You could fiddle with maps if you'd like. But fundamentally you've got a couple choices in how you want to try getting there. You could just march right down the road past the house you were just at. Unless some more have wandered over, you might have already whacked down the dead that were hanging out in that area.

You could also leave the road and try to sneak in through the woods, getting you close to the buildings, either through the woods or the other resort and its golf course. Looking the map vs 13th and Muku it looks like the road and Woods bother require you to go through about 1000 feet of town, while the golf course requires a fair bit of hiking around the town but you'd only have to go about 600 feet through town.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Esiphas marched onwards next to Glaudio. ''Shall we march through town? Its probably a better idea. You'll have more of a chance of getting into the fight without falling over and breaking something important. your not in a fit state to hike. Though keeping you out of the scraps is obviously a mistake.' He stopped, waiting For Glaudios response, looking down at teh town whilst he waited.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

@Kylesico912 - Sorry buddy for not replying quicker, didn't really noticed your post.

Royo felt the warmth from kimi as she stared into the patchy sky. Lying there on the shoreline, it almost seem peaceful. She didn't notice that she was soaked. The cold air stinking into flesh. Her eye slowly shut, drifting. But then her eyes open up wide. Royo sat up forward. She look around in panic. Looking back and forth. Looking for the native ghosts and Hanta. Royo spotted them but it seems like they were having a stand off. Keeping her eyes glued on Hanta and native ghost, ever watching for the movement. Royo slowly got up onto her tired feet but she kept down low. "Psst...Kimi" Royo whispered to Kimi "Come on, lets get out of here." she slowly made her way backwards. Not looking on what could be behind her or underneath her footing.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio laughed, "What's with the sudden poetics? You can say what you like about them but they're more fun to fight than anyone back home, i don't have to hold back on them, not just hurting them enough to convince them to pay. I guess the only difference between me and them is that they don't get to choose whether to fight, mind you it's not like i've got much of a choice either...." Pausing to look Esiphas in the eye he rasped "Someday you'll find what it is that drives you on and when you do, don't give up on it, even if it means dying. Right, let's get going to the fight, lead on"

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Esiphas smiled. "Poetics let you express yourself. I dont normally use them. But as your the closest thing ive ever had to a friend, i figured you could use a decent description. Plus, indpiration can be nice. " He dtopped. The talking had led them to the very edge of the town. "That went fast. Now lets get stuck in!" He grinned, looked to glaudio and snuck forward.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas and @-GAZKUL-

As you make your way into town past all the dead bodies from your past visit, things are surprisingly quite right where you are.

Eventually you're starting to move down the street, with homes on both sides. Some look like they're boarded up. Most have doors open.

You can see quite a ways down the street, a good football field away in the distance you're headed you spot some dead slamming away at a barricaded house with tools and such, not being overly effective, and a heap of them are lying near the door all mushy looking.

However you spot a ghost walk past them and through a wall.

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kimi agreed with Royo and began to move back towards the city where it would probably be safer. She began to notice some sunlight break through the island but it wasn't much. Kyle began to recall a Japanese curse that destroyed a small japanese village awhile ago but he shrugged it off as it didn't seem to be happening at that moment and it was something else entirely. He just wanted his body back and to escape the heck hole they call an island. Kimi began to motion for Royo to follow but also motion for her to be as quiet as possible.

------

Hanta kept staring at the group of tribal ghosts. He wanted to make sure they were not going to attack and if they were... he would just have to put them out of their misery. During this event he did not notice as Kimi began to run away from him. For some odd reason he was more distracted in staring down the ghosts.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Kylesico912 and @Ensifer

Most of the native ghosts are going back towards the dock.

But a trio of them with shark toothed spears and simple shields are moving toward Royo and seem to be warily regarding Hanta. In the past the dead didn't seem interested in Hanta at all. But these natives ghosts talk amongst each other, and while they don't seem overly excited by him, they seem to be noticing that he isn't attacking Royo outright like most ghosts on the island would, or something like that, Hanta doesn't speak their language.

Click image for larger version

Name:	pahoa i a me lei-o-mano.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	71.6 KB
ID:	49972
    Last edited by sunnyside; 09-01-2011 at 11:43 PM.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

"One, two, three, break!" Fee said, tossing her hand up. She good feel her heart preparing for the coming work. She turned to Kapella, her face serious but somehow still lit with excitement. She was finally going to able to contribute one of her most prominate abilities: her athleticism. "Lets start gathering up the rocks so we can set up the slide and get the jeeps in position," Fee said with her eyes shining. "Are you ready to steer the jeep? If you shift it out of park, I can push it to where it needs to be," her eyes turning to Mana. She was in the zone now. Years of volleyball, girls' football, ultimate frisbee, weight lifting, track, soccer, lacrosse, raquet ball, tennis, gymnastics, karate, rugby, golf, dance, and archery were finally going to be worth something. Worth a lot, actually. She was going to be saving lives. It was good to know that all those years of dedication and hard work were paying off, though she couldn't help but laugh now at how pointless it all seemed. If it hadn't been for this one weird, freak incident that shouldn't have ever happened then what good would all that have been? She giggled as she refocused herself and concentrated.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Junior Member Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru's Avatar
    Gil
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2012 08:56 AM
    Threads

Kai gasped. She'd been spotted, she'd known it. Slowly but steadily she emerged from the tree, gun in hand and ready to shoot at any moment they tried anything funny. "Yo. The names Kai." She said with a tight lip. Gun still in her hand, she slowly cocked it, just in case. She heard another noise and shot at a zombie about to attack the girl she was standing in front of. Ha, lucky right? Kai didnt believe in luck. She wiped her mouth away from some of the blood that was on her.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Red&Stiletto and @suzumi

Kapella smiles " Alright, I suppose pushing will be more quite than driving them. Alright, the distraction jeep is probably in a fine place for uh...what's your name miss" he says turning to Suzumi.

"Anyway, I think the jeeps about ready to go when you are. Now lets get this one in position."

With Fee and a couple other guys, they move the rock pile hitting jeep into position.

Kapella jumps into the distraction jeeps passanger seat. "Ready when you are ladies!" he says.

----------------------------

@Wakamiya_Hikaru @miniPhil and @Zombie_Cupcake

As Kairi got the vines ready, the dead had started to rush the tree. However most ofthem were inside the building or most of the way up the tower of stuff onto the roof. So after Kai shoots one there are only two more almost ready to attack, they've got shards of window glass in their hands and are weilding them like knives.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

''Glaudio... Another Ghost. Hopefully a loca. Shall we?'' He says, guesturing towards the dead trying to break in. He drew a knife, and took aim, using it to throw, trying to compensate for the unsuitable blade for throwing. He then threw it, and not waitng to see if it hit, drew his staff and sprinted at the group, though quietly.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Esiphas View Post
    ''Glaudio... Another Ghost. Hopefully a loca. Shall we?'' He says, guesturing towards the dead trying to break in. He drew a knife, and took aim, using it to throw, trying to compensate for the unsuitable blade for throwing. He then threw it, and not waitng to see if it hit, drew his staff and sprinted at the group, though quietly.
    OOC: Well, you couldn't throw a knife a hundred yards. But if you're quite enough you could close the distance without attracting attention and then do what you posted.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@sunnyside

OOC. you never said how far, though you said wuite a ways. So yea, ill sneak very slowly forward, then chuck'n'charge.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Esiphas View Post
    @sunnyside

OOC. you never said how far, though you said wuite a ways. So yea, ill sneak very slowly forward, then chuck'n'charge.
    OOC: Alright, I'll give Gaz a chance to post before doing stuff. Not a big deal, but I did type that it was "a good football field" away. Er, wait. Do you live where soccar is football? I forget how long soccar fields are. Football fields are 100 yards (more if you include the endzones) Anyway no sweat, we're good to go once Gaz posts
    Last edited by sunnyside; 09-02-2011 at 08:46 PM.

Senior Member CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Gir Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2012 03:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

{ EDITED. Completely. Please... kill me... *bows down* @Wakamiya_Hikaru GOMENASAI, SENPAI!! DX }

Kairi turned around as a girl with pink hair slowly came into view on the branch.

"Yo, the name's Kai," She said towards the zombies, a gun in hand.

Kairi chuckled a little, but bit her tongue. Kai, she thought. That sounds almost identical to Kairi...

Suddenly, the zombies (which had obtained glass somewhere between the hole in the roof Kairi and Ed had made and present time) began throwing glass at the two girls in the tree. Kairi felt a burning sensation in her shoulder and glanced down to see a piece of glass lodged into her skin. Greeeeeat... she thought optimistically.

"Ed, hurry up and get your butt over here!" Kairi shouted, tightening the vines a little more.
    Last edited by CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN; 09-04-2011 at 04:33 PM. Reason: I'm such an idiot it's painful XP

It's just a mainstream thing to have these eggs.

deviantART .::. YouTube .::. tumblr. .::. Photobucket

Join my RPG

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie_Cupcake View Post
    @Wakamiya_Hikaru and @miniPhil

{ Dear God... zombies with glass is never a good thing... and where'd I get the gun? owo;; xD *thinks about it* Sweet. I get a gun. But... uhm... I dun mean to be rude... but please don't control my character (unless your @sunnyside xD" I have no problems with the GM controlling Kairi). I like making decisions for myself so that way I can decide whether or not something seems OOC }

Kai felt something rip her skin on her left shoulder. She quickly glanced at it. Glass. Since when did those little suckers get glass? She thought, shooting some more. But to no avail. Zombies are already dead... what the hell am I doing, thinking that I can hurt them by shooting at them?!

"Hurry across, Ed!" Kairi shouted as she secured the vine and a few more pieces of glass lodged themselves into her skin. She suddenly heard some movement behind her. Glancing around, she saw the silhouette again. "Hello?" She asked stupidly. What if it's a zombie? She thought. Why are you saying 'hi'?

Raising her gun towards the shadow she waited for a reply. If it was a zombie-ish moan, she decided she'd shoot.

{ Oh, and welcome to AF, @Wakamiya_Hikaru :3 }
    OOC: Lolz Zombie cupcake, your character is Kairi and hers is Kai (Fujisaki). Hopefully that clears up some confusion.

Though I suppose one of you could try to come up with a nickname for your char.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 09-03-2011 at 07:35 AM.

22. Thanks CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN thanked for this post
    Likes CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN liked this post
    Junior Member Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru's Avatar
    Gil
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2012 08:56 AM
    Threads

Kai walked out from the shadows. "Dont shoot me. I am not a zombie." She said with a bit of an attitude. Showing her face you could see that she was a human and not of the undead. She looked more alive, a bit more flushed than usual and bloody from the rest of the people. "I guess the introduction will have to wait." Kai kneeld down and shot at the zombies coming toward her with glass. She laughed darkly. "You think you can kill me with some glass?" She questioned. If you didnt know Kai, but if you did you'd probably be already dead, you'd think that she was crazy, but naturally that is how she is. As the bodies fell to the ground she--again--wiped the blood from her face.

{@Zombie_Cupcake thank you! :3 I'll try my best and i wasnt controlling your character XD my character's name is Kairika Fujisaki but Kai for short o.o I didnt mean for you to get the wrong idea.}
    Last edited by Wakamiya_Hikaru; 09-03-2011 at 03:58 PM.

24. Thanks CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN thanked for this post
    Likes CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN liked this post
    Junior Member teh_epik_derp_face will become famous soon enough teh_epik_derp_face's Avatar
    Gil
    Twisted
    Gifts Katana Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2011 01:38 PM
    Threads

A young boy around the age of 14 - 17 layed unmoving on the beach...
    He had battered clothes and blue-grey hair
    He slowly opened his eyes "Where am I"
    He looked around to find any signs of inhabitants
    He saw a shadow moving around in the nearby trees, he slowly walked over to investigate the shadow was no longer a shadow anymore it was a man
    "Excuse me sir" he said shyly
    The man was making strange moaning noises and was holding glass
    He went and tapped the man on the shoulder... (Big mistake)

Senior Member CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Gir Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2012 03:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

{ Dear God... I'm such an idiot... lllOTL I'M SO SORRY!! *goes to completely edit her post* }

@sunnyside
    @miniPhil
    @Wakamiya_Hikaru

It's just a mainstream thing to have these eggs.

deviantART .::. YouTube .::. tumblr. .::. Photobucket

Join my RPG

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Royo gulped at the sight of the native men heading towards her and Kimi. "Kimi! Run!" She shouted to Kimi as she sprinted away from the native ghost. Royo thought of running to the boat but then the ghost would wreck it. She couldn't lead them to the other people. "Tch" biting her lower lip. Royo headed into the forest. Hopefully...hopefully she would think of something.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information