AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Anime you would never watch

Junior Member Romeo_Delight.exe is on a distinguished road Romeo_Delight.exe's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2010 02:01 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Anime you would never watch

Anime I'll never watch?
    Hmm~
    I'll say "The Ultraman" AKA Ultraman Jonias.
    Look at it! It's hideous, and I believe this series shouldn't be considered a part of the Urutoraman Legacy.
    The story MAY be good, but it's just not the same without the dudes in the rubber suits rolling around into buildings.
    "Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above.."
    "We'll find happiness together in the summer skies of love..."

Minami X Yutaka

Member PShaman has much to be proud of PShaman has much to be proud of PShaman has much to be proud of PShaman has much to be proud of PShaman has much to be proud of PShaman has much to be proud of PShaman has much to be proud of PShaman has much to be proud of PShaman's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2010 08:50 AM
    Threads

Yu-Gi-Oh GX & 5Ds for me.

Junior Member Romeo_Delight.exe is on a distinguished road Romeo_Delight.exe's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2010 02:01 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by PShaman View Post
    Yu-Gi-Oh GX & 5Ds for me.
    Oh yeah, I'll drink to that.
    GX is the reason I stopped playing the card game all together.
    I've seen 5D's, it's OKAY. But I still miss Kaiba. <3
    ;~;
    "Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above.."
    "We'll find happiness together in the summer skies of love..."

Minami X Yutaka

Banned Forum / Chat gSebastian is on a distinguished road gSebastian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2010 02:56 AM
    Threads

i have not watched any episode of Naruto, and wont see it.

5. Likes Fabala liked this post
    Anime Sekai Kenkyuuin GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Systems NES Systems NES Controller Iron Man MkII
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2011 10:45 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Romeo_Delight.exe View Post
    ;~;
    Kinda the same in my case but reversed.I watched the first episodes of SD's out of respect but i could'nt take it.GX was ok for me .And according to my anime list the only other dropped series is Zero no Tsukaima.I don't exacly remember what it was about but i still have a memory that it really didn't click with me at all

Junior Member Destroyallcows is on a distinguished road Destroyallcows's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 01:48 PM
    Threads

Oh my goddess no matter what anyone else has said that bored me out my skull through the episode and a half I watched.
    There would be a sig here but for some reason it coudnt be uploaded so your wasting ten seconds of your life reading this.

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Light Buster, your logic is still retarded. They usually just make the anime video game interactive and don't add anything to the story.

If Disney sponsored anything, it would have their logo all over it, even in Japan. Stop making crap up and trying to be unique with your dumb assumptions.

Senior Member lady_jesika has a reputation beyond repute lady_jesika has a reputation beyond repute lady_jesika has a reputation beyond repute lady_jesika has a reputation beyond repute lady_jesika has a reputation beyond repute lady_jesika has a reputation beyond repute lady_jesika has a reputation beyond repute lady_jesika has a reputation beyond repute lady_jesika has a reputation beyond repute lady_jesika has a reputation beyond repute lady_jesika has a reputation beyond repute lady_jesika's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Manekineko Drum
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2010 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

naruto, bleach, pokemon, digimon, and whatever other "mons" there happen to be. i know naruto and bleach are/were really popular and i honestly tried to like them both but i just cant do it. the minute i saw the commercial for naruto i almost screamed because it was so lame
    i dance, therefore i am....insane

CHECK OUT MY BLOG: BLOODY HORIZON

Senior Member Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2011 07:48 PM
    Threads

;~;
    I agree. GX is dumb. It takes all the spirituality and adventure out of Yu-Gi-Oh, the very two things that made it great in the first place. If it doesn't have prophecies, gods, or occultism, it's not Yu-Gi-Oh. Kaiba was a great character because he was a bad character. He was the prime example of the weak, prideful man.

Senior Member ~Fallen~Angel~ is on a distinguished road ~Fallen~Angel~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon Soul Eater Logo Red Dango
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2014 02:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Super Ko Rider

I never really liked GX of yu-gi-oh I kinda like 5D's cause it's gotten a little better than before.

You find life unfair? Try being and egg. You only get laid once, you only get eaten once, it takes four minutes to get hard, but only two to get soft, you share a box with eleven other guys, but what's worse was the only chick to sit on you is your mom!

Senior Member Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2010 04:23 AM
    Threads

I myself will watch any anime. My policy is that if I don't like an anime by the halfway point, it's not worth watching the rest.

Junior Member Tusna Kun is on a distinguished road Tusna Kun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2010 02:28 AM
    Threads

I personally don't like Naruto. Just a personal thing.

Senior Member chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Cancer Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2011 05:33 AM
    Threads

Anything overly hentai. Ecchi is fine to some degree if the story is good enough to overlook it, but if it takes it too far then i dont want to know [havent come across anything like it fortunately but im sure it exists...]

Also, anything overly gruesome. Im not bothered by some stuff, but when its constantly rammed down your throat every other page/minute i stop watching- i tried to read Battle Royale a bit ago and had to stop because it genuinely made me feel ill- that was just manga, so im going nowhere near the animated equivalent of that genre...

Junior Member SanctieticAsylum is on a distinguished road SanctieticAsylum's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2010 01:27 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: RUFun2

ballsI hate shows when the main characters a guy and he is the biggest loser ever. Like he gets his but kicked by girls or he is a coward or a complete weakling. I especially dont like it when hes like ultra sensitive gilry boy. Its like "show some balls man!!!!"
    ~SanctieticASylum~

Senior Member Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Homer Simpson View Post
    anything that 4kids touches
    Alright then, so right now you're saying about 17 or so animes you wouldn't go for. Do you mean in general or just the 4Kids dub?

Member tomabird has a reputation beyond repute tomabird has a reputation beyond repute tomabird has a reputation beyond repute tomabird has a reputation beyond repute tomabird has a reputation beyond repute tomabird has a reputation beyond repute tomabird has a reputation beyond repute tomabird has a reputation beyond repute tomabird has a reputation beyond repute tomabird has a reputation beyond repute tomabird has a reputation beyond repute tomabird's Avatar
    Gil
    Buzzed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2010 07:52 PM
    Somewhere between your fridge, and that guy's lawn. Yeah.
    Threads

Anything that turned into toys/cards (Yugioh, Beyblade). Most other lame excuses to animate sexual deviations.

And lastly, anything that's similar to DBZ. Sorry guys, but flinging earth-destroying balls-o-death at each other isn't really my idea of quality anime.

Member Tuxedomask67 has a reputation beyond repute Tuxedomask67 has a reputation beyond repute Tuxedomask67 has a reputation beyond repute Tuxedomask67 has a reputation beyond repute Tuxedomask67 has a reputation beyond repute Tuxedomask67 has a reputation beyond repute Tuxedomask67 has a reputation beyond repute Tuxedomask67 has a reputation beyond repute Tuxedomask67 has a reputation beyond repute Tuxedomask67 has a reputation beyond repute Tuxedomask67 has a reputation beyond repute Tuxedomask67's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2010 07:30 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

DBZ: any anime where characters take five episodes to throw a punch does not interest me.

Paranoia Agent, though sadly, I already sat through it. Each episode was a half an hour of my life that I will never get back.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by tomabird View Post
    Anything that turned into toys/cards (Yugioh, Beyblade). Most other lame excuses to animate sexual deviations.
    Umm, the Yu-Gi-Oh card game was made before the anime. Beyblades, I'm not sure.

Member thcuteness has a reputation beyond repute thcuteness has a reputation beyond repute thcuteness has a reputation beyond repute thcuteness has a reputation beyond repute thcuteness has a reputation beyond repute thcuteness has a reputation beyond repute thcuteness has a reputation beyond repute thcuteness has a reputation beyond repute thcuteness has a reputation beyond repute thcuteness has a reputation beyond repute thcuteness has a reputation beyond repute thcuteness's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2011 10:40 PM
    Threads

>.> whats wrong with that?.... (obvious lolicon) And i would never watch Naruto or anything like naruto.... EVER.

Member Homer Simpson has a reputation beyond repute Homer Simpson has a reputation beyond repute Homer Simpson has a reputation beyond repute Homer Simpson has a reputation beyond repute Homer Simpson has a reputation beyond repute Homer Simpson has a reputation beyond repute Homer Simpson has a reputation beyond repute Homer Simpson has a reputation beyond repute Homer Simpson has a reputation beyond repute Homer Simpson has a reputation beyond repute Homer Simpson has a reputation beyond repute Homer Simpson's Avatar
    Gil
    Doh
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2017 04:03 AM
    Threads

naruto was very annoying, not to mention the fillers

Senior Member Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Bleach Urahara Hat Haruhi Suzumiya   Tsuruya Dragon Fan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2011 10:35 PM
    Threads

that cell phone anime movie i think it was call voices from a distant star
    Religion, ideology, resources, land, spite, love or just because... No matter how pathetic the reason, it's enough to start war. War will never cease to exist... reasons can be thought up after the fact... Human nature pursues strife.
    Paine (Naruto Shippuden)

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555's Avatar
    Gil
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2012 10:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Anime's that are too cliche. Like Sailor Moon is ALWAYS wining. No matter the odds Sailor Moon ALWAYS wins. I mean "goodguys win" is a cliche that appears in fiction like 99% of the time. But it is SO OBVIOUS in Sailor Moon, because in some situations the odds are rediculously stacked against her to the point that her winning should be 100% impossible. But she STILL wins in the end. Even in the end of Season 1 of Sailor Moon, when ALL but Sailor Moon get PWNED MAJORLY (a.k.a. mercilessly killed). They are somehow BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE after Sailor Moon nukes Metalia. So by the last scene in the episode, ALL THE SENSHI ARE ALIVE! While I'm just sitting there thinking "Just die already, and snap out of this WAY OVERUSED cliche that the good guys HAVE TO SURVIVE!".

Now that's why I LOVED the ending to "End of Evangelion". EVERYONE is dead (or as they call it melted into the sea of LCL) except for Shinji and Asuka. But then Shinji goes insane and chokes Asuka, after which you don't see her move again. So it seems to imply he killed her. So ONLY ONE human is left alive in the end (or maybe 2, if you assume she DID survive his choking her). That TOTALLY broke through the cliche of main characters surviving. One of the best anime endings EVER!
    Last edited by Videogamer555; 11-22-2010 at 01:35 AM.

Junior Member NK` has a reputation beyond repute NK` has a reputation beyond repute NK` has a reputation beyond repute NK` has a reputation beyond repute NK` has a reputation beyond repute NK` has a reputation beyond repute NK` has a reputation beyond repute NK` has a reputation beyond repute NK` has a reputation beyond repute NK` has a reputation beyond repute NK` has a reputation beyond repute NK`'s Avatar
    Gil
    HaHa
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2010 05:40 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: nightkiller1989 Steam ID: nkthepro

Well I don't know really. I've yet to see anything I dislike from the series I've watched so far, but if I'll have to list 1 thing I'd say stuff like yu gi yoh and other overrated stuff.

Member BigduO209 has a reputation beyond repute BigduO209 has a reputation beyond repute BigduO209 has a reputation beyond repute BigduO209 has a reputation beyond repute BigduO209 has a reputation beyond repute BigduO209 has a reputation beyond repute BigduO209 has a reputation beyond repute BigduO209 has a reputation beyond repute BigduO209 has a reputation beyond repute BigduO209 has a reputation beyond repute BigduO209 has a reputation beyond repute BigduO209's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Decepticons Systems PS3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2011 07:05 AM
    Threads

Any loli/lolicon or ecchi anime, and don't even get me started on the drama related stuff.

I think the reason why I like Shounen and Seinen anime is because they contain elements of drama, action, and comedy/humor (and sometimes a bit perverted). I don't like any anime that does too much of one thing, it's just so annoying.
    Last edited by BigduO209; 11-22-2010 at 12:59 PM.

Aggressively stupid Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Kawaiislice Alice Pocket Watch
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2024 04:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BigduO209 View Post
    Any loli/lolicon or ecchi anime, and don't even get me started on the drama related stuff.
    Are you mad?! O_o Somthing wrong in your head? O_o
    How can you go without those? ._.

For me: Anything goes.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information