AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: if you could do anything (other than take over the world) what would you do?

Ninja Jesus Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Aquarius Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 01:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Give George Bush a public execution broadcast on international television on every channel in every country around the world. That would be tons of fun! And then Cheney and every other Republican and/or Democrat that they have in Congress cause they're all a bunch of greedy lying bastards that that deserve death if only for their pure and utter lack of intelligence. Then all the lying self-righteous military recruiters that just flower everything up so you'll join and don't give you the full truth... the .... *has inner conniption*

And other than that... I'd give all my friends hugs and kisses everyday and force them to be with me forever (yes even in death... my friends can and will not escape... EVER!! *evil laugh*)

love
    dani
    dude
    Check out my wordpress blog:
    KamiYugure's Digital Notebooks

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Yugure's Goddess
    Give George Bush a public execution broadcast on international television on every channel in every country around the world. That would be tons of fun! And then Cheney and every other Republican and/or Democrat that they have in Congress cause they're all a bunch of greedy lying bastards that that deserve death if only for their pure and utter lack of intelligence. Then all the lying self-righteous military recruiters that just flower everything up so you'll join and don't give you the full truth... the .... *has inner conniption*
    Kid, lighten up. You may whine and complain about politics, but guess who put them there? The American public.
    These politicans don't pop out of nowhere, this is the best we got to offer. If there are so many more righteous and honest people out there, why aren't they coming to sweep up the mess of our current leaders? Because there are none. No one is better than them or more honest or more noble or more whatever.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

tee hee Little miss lovley is a splendid one to behold Little miss lovley is a splendid one to behold Little miss lovley is a splendid one to behold Little miss lovley is a splendid one to behold Little miss lovley is a splendid one to behold Little miss lovley is a splendid one to behold Little miss lovley's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2007 02:52 PM
    *If i told you it wouldnt be a secret anymore*
    Threads

I don't think id do anything....XD

Member Jennifer- has a spectacular aura about Jennifer- has a spectacular aura about Jennifer- has a spectacular aura about Jennifer-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2007 09:45 PM
    Threads

well i would have to be superman so i could steal from the rich and give to the needy lol

Out to save turtles Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube Moon Crystal Locket Dice D20
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2011 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BibiTurtle Steam ID: BibiTurtle

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer-
    well i would have to be superman so i could steal from the rich and give to the needy lol
    Superman? That sounds nice.

Thanks for the sig Xey Oiz ^.^

Kurtz's partner in crime lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2006 06:37 PM
    in your closet, so don't try to find me...
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosAlchemist
    I would find a way to make alchemy work then I would find a way to become a Homunculus so that I could become invincible
    Homunculi aren't invincible, just hard to kill. watch fma more...
    please good rep me i know the rules now and i don't want to be alone because my rep...
    *sniffle*
    current rep

super perv, sniper, and mech pilot,
    Kurtz Webber. my hero...

I'm not weird i'm gifted Lorikachan98112 has a spectacular aura about Lorikachan98112 has a spectacular aura about Lorikachan98112 has a spectacular aura about Lorikachan98112's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2007 01:18 AM
    Threads

Default If you could do anything, what would you do?

Um...maybe, somehow gain the power of mind control?
    .:________________________________:.
    My love, blind me, kill me, In our blue room.

~Temptress Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 10:52 AM
    Threads

I'd open up an orphange; somewhere where one is really needed. I want all children to grow up in a loving home.

Accio Brains - Ron Weasley

Nothing's Impossible! That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2009 11:37 AM
    Threads

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosAlchemist View Post
    I would find a way to make alchemy work then I would find a way to become a Homunculus so that I could become invincible
    I would let myself be ingulfed in darkness and be the master of hell and chaos!! YAY ME!! I would make everyone have pain and suffering and would kill anyone in my way! And i'd control all Heartless and other dark beings!
    "Nothing's impossible. Just Impassable."

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Stop War, it has no use, why not solve problems an easier way that doesnt claim innocent lives?

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

Senior Member rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2008 03:37 AM
    Threads

i would win the lottary then with my money i would take over the world

Senior Member Kashi Girl is a name known to all Kashi Girl is a name known to all Kashi Girl is a name known to all Kashi Girl is a name known to all Kashi Girl is a name known to all Kashi Girl is a name known to all Kashi Girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2007 12:27 AM
    Threads

I would get the world's largest mansion that I approve of,So I can raise Big Cats.

[Awesome Sig And Avie Set Made By therebel,Thanks]

Member Militia has a spectacular aura about Militia has a spectacular aura about Militia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-04-2007 08:28 PM
    Threads

I would see the world. Wonder what it's like over there *Points in a direction*
    I like the word "Reputation"
    Thanks to Ookami for this awesome Signature/Avatar

The Kunoichi Plushie =3 AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2008 04:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Where is that?x.x

I would've take over the world be since it's not an option, I would take over America and Japan or make whatever I draw come to life....
    Thanks Mira Kaiba for the super fantabulous set.
    Akito/Agito/Lind obsessed fangirl

Yaoi Extremist sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 09:11 PM
    In a magical place where yaoi reigns supreme
    Threads

own naruto, oh the wonders i would do
    Made by Fast as Fire
    I <3 You!

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by sasunarubishoujo View Post
    own naruto, oh the wonders i would do
    Take over the anime world?

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

Senior Member anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Gizmo Pocky Gemini
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 06:34 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: tehpaddleduck

Create an anime

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    Threads

Other then take over the world?
    Hehehe,colective madness...
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Member YoKu will become famous soon enough YoKu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2007 04:40 PM
    Threads

I would torture all who stood in my way and anyone who has ever made fun of me.
    There is no past, present, or future.

Souhi's beloved fangirl *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.*'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2009 11:59 AM
    Threads

I'd try to make it a better place. However impossible that may seem.

But, if it was totally perfect, well...that would be boring, y'know?
    ~Thanks, Souhi! I heart it!~

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SaucyNinja View Post
    Stop War, it has no use, why not solve problems an easier way that doesnt claim innocent lives?
    Actually, war has many uses. Stimulate the economy, population control, entertainment, etc.

And if I could do anything in the world (other than own it, of course), I'd destroy it. Gleefully.

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

why not solve problems an easier way that doesnt claim innocent lives?
    No. They're not innocent lives. In a war, you fight the opposing force. The opposing force is an army, just like you. They signed up for it, knowing that in wartime they would give their lives up for their country. By signing up they take on responsibility for their countries actions since they are acting in the name of their country, not independantly. And if any side kills civillians it is a violation of the geneva convention (or whatever it was) and they are considered prisoners of war. And technically you're not allowed to do that, unless the citizens are the ones to initiate the fire, in which case they are no longer innocent civillians they then become insurgents.

Or something...
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Masali View Post
    No. They're not innocent lives. In a war, you fight the opposing force. The opposing force is an army, just like you. They signed up for it, knowing that in wartime they would give their lives up for their country. By signing up they take on responsibility for their countries actions since they are acting in the name of their country, not independantly. And if any side kills civillians it is a violation of the geneva convention (or whatever it was) and they are considered prisoners of war. And technically you're not allowed to do that, unless the citizens are the ones to initiate the fire, in which case they are no longer innocent civillians they then become insurgents.

Or something...
    Ah, but Masali, there is such a thing called collateral damage. This was really big in World War II with the carpet bombings in Europe and the dropping of the atomic bombs. And unstable mines from World War I are killing children to present day. But, that's not to suggest that I disagree with war, as violence is always a solution to our problems.

Senior Member anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Gizmo Pocky Gemini
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 06:34 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: tehpaddleduck

Quote Originally Posted by Faceless111 View Post
    violence is always a solution to our problems.
    People think it is...but i disagree, there is no reason y it should b fightin is a stupid way of reasonin but others tend 2 get dragged in 2 the mess and cause more chaos then intended. But if i could do anythin....i wouldnt stop the fightin
    Last edited by anime133; 01-10-2007 at 06:55 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by anime133 View Post
    People think it is...but i disagree, there is no reason y it should b fightin is a stupid way of reasonin but others tend 2 get dragged in 2 the mess and cause more chaos then intended. But if i could do anythin....i wouldnt stop the fightin
    Sorry to disagree with you, but violence is always a solution to any problem. Maybe not the best solution, and it's not very diplomatic, but it is an available option. Plus, not to mention, it has pushed mankind through the ages, from the cavemen to modern man. Each generation used acts of aggression to solve disputes, protect, gain, and prosper. And fighting can also be considered an art, especially when it comes to martial arts. It's a part of human nature.

Closed Thread

Thread Information