AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever been betrayed/backstabbed?

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Have you ever been betrayed/backstabbed?

Quote Originally Posted by sarahc View Post
    Relationships I am usually ridiculously unlucky with
    my first ever serious relationship lasted 2 years, he was a "great" guy for the first six months... after that he became physically and mentally abusive, I remember waking up one morning too and he was on the phone to some other girl...talking dirty... while he was still in the same bed as me... I remember pretending I was still asleep I was so embarrassed, seriously convinced myself I was nowhere near good enough for him... went on for so long... he then slept with his brothers girlfriend (who happened to be one of my "best" friends at the time) I eventually just cut ties, had a lot of problems with him after that, he wouldn't leave me alone, ended up getting a restraining order.. he broke into my house... beat up my epileptic brother.... the list could go on!, I have had problems trusting anyone ever since, I would rather be unhappy and alone, than utterly miserable and stuck with someone who wants to ruin my life!

The first relationship I got in after that, was going good, was slowly building up my trust... then found out he was still with his ex of five years.... I've just given up on that aspect of life right now !!
    Really sorry to hear that, almost seems like stories came out of movies.
    You seem a really nice girl but even if you weren't nobody deserves that kind of things to happen with them, those 2 guys were two big assholes that I'm sure made you suffer a lot
    I really wish for you to hit the jackpot somewhere in the future and meet a great guy who'll treat you like every girl deserve Just don't give up, there are a lot of nice guys out there!

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

2. Thanks sarahc thanked for this post
    Likes sarahc liked this post
    ¿Donde estás, papá? Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts V Guitar Cheshire Cat Fox
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:21 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Boofy-Stoofy Steam ID: Sizary_Momo

No but i got shanked in Call Of Duty!
    It's kinda like being back stabbed.xD

Darling you'll be ok.❤ ~Pierce The Veil

The Cry of the Wolf Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan Naruto Headband Eva Unit 01
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2014 04:00 AM
    Somewhere between a dream and a nightmare.
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XMercySentenceX

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Luffy View Post
    There is always someone that trully likes us

People can be really mean to eachother, which really is sad, and thefore it's perfectly understandable that you are now a bit ceptical towards people, trust someone is really a big thing and unfortunatelly many people don't deserve our.

I also got disappointed with some friends back on highschool that just put me aside of their group 'cause I wasn't crazy about parties and stuff like they were.

Anyways, I don't know how old you are but you'll definetely meet awesome true/honest people, hold on to that!
    I'm not really skeptical of people. I actually end up being pretty nice, probably to a fault, to almost everyone I meet. But once someone burns the bridge with me, depending on how close they were to me, then I just don't want to know them anymore. Not claiming to be perfect or anything, I'm just really sensitive and kind of just a little emotional, not just with the bad emotions though. :\

It's just ridiculous that someone thinks they can just assume that they're your family no matter what they do. I can't bring myself to forgive wounds that deep though. She's incinerated that bridge, and there's no rebuilding it. At any rate, I've got family, which isn't just because you share the same blood with someone. Family is more than biology. At least to me it is.
    And not to pull your halo down, around your neck and tug you off your cloud,
    but I'm more than just a little curious how you're planning to go about making your amends to the dead.
    Your halo slipping down to choke you now.

5. Thanks Mugiwara-no-Basuke thanked for this post
    Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yup, most of my life and by most people I trusted.

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Wolf View Post
    I'm not really skeptical of people. I actually end up being pretty nice, probably to a fault, to almost everyone I meet. But once someone burns the bridge with me, depending on how close they were to me, then I just don't want to know them anymore. Not claiming to be perfect or anything, I'm just really sensitive and kind of just a little emotional, not just with the bad emotions though. :\

It's just ridiculous that someone thinks they can just assume that they're your family no matter what they do. I can't bring myself to forgive wounds that deep though. She's incinerated that bridge, and there's no rebuilding it. At any rate, I've got family, which isn't just because you share the same blood with someone. Family is more than biology. At least to me it is.
    I soooo identify with the 1st paragraph!

And I totally agree with the 2nd one as well, blood-lines are something you are born with, you've done nothing to get it, while friends are made all the way long, true family is definetely not all about blood.

Senior Member Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Dr Who K9 Rainbow Ribbon Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2014 10:27 AM
    Threads

I've never been betrayed in a massive single incident, but when I was starting secondary school there would be times when 'friends' would abandon me when times got tough...they wouldn't directly 'stab' me in the back, but they weren't there for me either. These little incidents slowly chipped away at me until I ended up having to move schools because I couldn't cope with the nasty atmosphere there from both boy and girl students. I still get nightmares where I have to return to that school. I feel physically sick thinking about it.

Now I've just learnt not to rely too much on people until I am sure that they are genuine...sad, but a fact of life. I only have a few close friends as a result, but I would die for them.

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

At any rate, I've got family, which isn't just because you share the same blood with someone. Family is more than biology. At least to me it is.
    You must have a lovely family
    There are some people I can trust in my family, but there are others I would rather not speak of...they are not pleasant people.
    ~Favourite Anime/manga~
    Ouran High School Host Club
    Death Note
    Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
    Junjou Romantica
    Naruto Shippuuden
    Bleach
    Hetalia
    Code Geass
    Fruits Basket
    D-GrayMan
    Hourou Musuko Wandering Son
    Sora to Hara
    Kuroko no Basuke
    Shingeki no Kyojin

Currently reading: Bleach and Naruto Ship, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kuroko no Basuke.
    Currently watching: Space Brothers, Golden Time, Kuroko no Basuke, Silver Spoon, Magi and Mobile Suit Gundam.

9. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Thefringedninja View Post
    I've never been betrayed in a massive single incident, but when I was starting secondary school there would be times when 'friends' would abandon me when times got tough...they wouldn't directly 'stab' me in the back, but they weren't there for me either. These little incidents slowly chipped away at me until I ended up having to move schools because I couldn't cope with the nasty atmosphere there from both boy and girl students. I still get nightmares where I have to return to that school. I feel physically sick thinking about it.

Now I've just learnt not to rely too much on people until I am sure that they are genuine...sad, but a fact of life. I only have a few close friends as a result, but I would die for them.
    Yeah, it's kinda a sad but what you seem to have gone trough makes it perfectly understand.
    Good friends are very were, so if you have a few close ones for who you'd die for it's really good already!

11. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    Senior Member Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ChibiLovett View Post
    Who hasn't been in some way? But I have had one betrayal that stands out as one of the worst things to happen in my whole life. (Storytime!)

My whole life my mother was my best friend. I told her everything, I never lied, and I thought she did the same thing. I was just as content doing things with her as I was any of my other friends most of the time. Most other parents who saw our relationship were jealous of how close we were. I had 15 years of this. Suddenly my dad (my parents have been separated my whole life) starts to tell me that she has a problem with prescription narcotics. Obviously I don't believe him. Then my mom gets arrested twice and fired from her job for it. I start talking to people and come to find out she's not only been addicted to pain pills and, well, any kind of pill that messes with you like that (and had been my whole life), but has also been lying to me almost constantly and has even stolen from me. Suddenly her klutziness in ways that didn't even seem possible, car wrecks, numerous surgeries, the one time she passed out and I couldn't wake her up, and who knows how many serious injuries made sense, too. She had done them on purpose to get pills. That was at least two and a half years ago. We've made up to a point since she's gotten clean, but I still don't have my mother. She remains a friend and nothing else. To be totally honest I've never fully forgiven her, either. A 15-year-long betrayal isn't something you can get over in a few short years when you didn't even have contact with the person for 90% of the time after it was revealed.
    You sound so strong and must be a wonderful person to have stood by your mother through this. I'm sure that there are others out there caring for their parents like you...you shouldn't be embarassed to find help if you need it.

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

Yeah, it's kinda a sad but what you seem to have gone trough makes it perfectly understand.
    Good friends are very were, so if you have a few close ones for who you'd die for it's really good already!
    Yeah, compared to most people I am extremely lucky to have never been involved in a massive drama as I was able to escape from my troubles by moving schools...some people don't have that option and I admire them for finding other ways to deal with their stress.
    ~Favourite Anime/manga~
    Death Note
    Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
    Junjou Romantica
    Naruto Shippuuden
    Bleach
    Hetalia
    Code Geass
    Fruits Basket
    D-GrayMan
    Sora to Hara
    Kuroko no Basuke
    Shingeki no Kyojin

Currently reading: Bleach and Naruto Ship, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kuroko no Basuke.
    Currently watching: Space Brothers, Golden Time, Kuroko no Basuke, Silver Spoon, Magi and Mobile Suit Gundam.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You sound so strong and must be a wonderful person to have stood by your mother through this. I'm sure that there are others out there caring for their parents like you...you shouldn't be embarassed to find help if you need it.
    I agree with everything, guessing that going through all that made you so strong, @ChibiLovett

Yeah, compared to most people I am extremely lucky to have never been involved in a massive drama as I was able to escape from my troubles by moving schools...some people don't have that option and I admire them for finding other ways to deal with their stress.
    Yeah, compared to some of the stories I wrote in here you're pretty lucky indeed (and so am I), but sometimes the problems are so big and direct that you just can't escape from them as you did by moving schools, sometimes there's no other way bo to face them and deal with them

14. Thanks Thefringedninja thanked for this post
    Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    Senior Member The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2013 05:09 PM
    I'm either in a book or I fell through the Looking Glass...
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Tahmira Steam ID: Tahmira

Hmm I don't think I've ever been back stabbed or atleast that I can remember of course I guess I am lucky to have a very relaxed and open family I'm pretty much close to all of my family members also alot of my family live in town so i get to see them quite often, and then my friends...well the only friends I really trust are my true friends or people who have been my friends fore 5 plus years. I also tend to pic friends whom I know I can trust.

Sig Made by my self
    ~Sure you can mess with a bull just don't start bawling when you get the horns~

HugeBeetzstudio Members:
    AnimeTrek~Founder~Leader~On YouTube~Group AMV Editor
    Maximbeet~Co-Founder~On YouTube~Group AMV Editor
    SIZARY-MOMO
    OmegaOmotron

16. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeTrek View Post
    Hmm I don't think I've ever been back stabbed or atleast that I can remember of course I guess I am lucky to have a very relaxed and open family I'm pretty much close to all of my family members also alot of my family live in town so i get to see them quite often, and then my friends...well the only friends I really trust are my true friends or people who have been my friends fore 5 plus years. I also tend to pic friends whom I know I can trust.
    You're pretty blessed my friend

~Neko Neko Neko~ KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Cookie Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 02:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've been backstabbed 2 times. One was during middle school, I blocked that out of my memory. They 2nd one was during Highschool i had a boyfriend and my "best" friend at the time got together with my BF. So basically half the year they were both lying to me. My motto is 'Everybody Lies', And 'Trust no one until you really know who they are.'

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KyouFalls View Post
    I've been backstabbed 2 times. One was during middle school, I blocked that out of my memory. They 2nd one was during Highschool i had a boyfriend and my "best" friend at the time got together with my BF. So basically half the year they were both lying to me. My motto is 'Everybody Lies', And 'Trust no one until you really know who they are.'
    I'm sorry to hear about that experience, you were both backstabbed and betrayed, that really is unfair
    Being absolutely true that everybody lies not everyone does it as awfully has those two
    Hope you to find better friends and a better boyfriend

The Cry of the Wolf Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan Naruto Headband Eva Unit 01
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2014 04:00 AM
    Somewhere between a dream and a nightmare.
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XMercySentenceX

I soooo identify with the 1st paragraph!

And I totally agree with the 2nd one as well, blood-lines are something you are born with, you've done nothing to get it, while friends are made all the way long, true family is definetely not all about blood.
    Thanks. Glad I'm not alone in thinking that way. ^.^

You must have a lovely family
    There are some people I can trust in my family, but there are others I would rather not speak of...they are not pleasant people.
    They are pretty nice ^.^ I consider close friends family too, which aren't too many, but they're very close to me. ^.^
    And not to pull your halo down, around your neck and tug you off your cloud,
    but I'm more than just a little curious how you're planning to go about making your amends to the dead.
    Your halo slipping down to choke you now.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thanks. Glad I'm not alone in thinking that way. ^.^
    Yeah, it's always good to have at list a person to think like you

The warrior of time aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Bear Bleach Zangetsu Katana
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2015 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aether370

More than I'd like to have been sigh oh well guess people will always take advantage of the good natured people

23. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aether View Post
    More than I'd like to have been sigh oh well guess people will always take advantage of the good natured people
    I think that's unfortunately one of the biggest truths about society

25. Likes aether liked this post
    The warrior of time aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I think that's unfortunately one of the biggest truths about society
    Its a rather sad state of affairs

27. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Its a rather sad state of affairs
    Indeed it is!
    And the consequences of it are obvious and clearly stated here already: it makes people much less receptive for loving and trusting others due to their previous negative betrayal/backstabbing experiences

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I'm still there for my friends when they need someone to lean upon but deep down I am deeply wounded which have yet to recover from yet

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm still there for my friends when they need someone to lean upon but deep down I am deeply wounded which have yet to recover from yet
    Be strong, mate! Remember that there's actually someone who's in a worse situation than you, always!

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Thats very true mate

32. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

And you can always lean on us at AF when you're troubled (That wasn't creepy at all...)
    ~Favourite Anime/manga~
    Death Note
    Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
    Junjou Romantica
    Naruto Shippuuden
    Bleach
    Hetalia
    Code Geass
    Fruits Basket
    D-GrayMan
    Sora to Hara
    Kuroko no Basuke
    Shingeki no Kyojin

34. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

And you can always lean on us at AF when you're troubled (That wasn't creepy at all...)
    Yeah, I say the same

36. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Cheers

Closed Thread

Thread Information