AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: theory why ugly and derange minded people exist(curious on other opinions)

Member TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Hedgehog Alfa Romeo GTV Laptop
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2012 05:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Question theory why ugly people and derange minded people exist: correlation with depression

hi i just want to share my new theory why both ugly and derange minded people exist. when i watch about the health talk they say that whatever the mind the person is it will always affect their surroundings and their body. first if people are depressed or always have long serious face they will become look old fast even thought they are young and if they are happy and non serious they are more likely to retained their young look you probably heard this on some story or anime. there's 40 year old female artist in Philippines and it was so hard to believe that she was 40 year old she looks 20! and she is non serious. my dad himself was very lively man who is very friendly and non serious but its hard to believe hes 53 years old by his looks he seems around 20 too. and it was scientifically proven that your emotion affects the growth of your body. now this is were the topic starts why ugly and mentally ill people exist. i think your emotion not only affects the growth of your body but also affects your sexuality when people are depressed and lose the will to live it affects the form of his/her off-springs and there's a possibility the child will become ugly or mentally ill. and the child's form will be passed to his child in the next generation that maybe the reason why handsome and beautiful people are fewer than ugly ones because of depression of pass generations. if i am wrong on this view please prove it in fact I'm curious to other answers too. the existence of the disease like aids and std are not because of lack of physical care(at least no only) but because of depression and lack the will to live and it affects their sexuality. in the very nature of man we like and attracted to beauty and dislike ugliness we can even tell what is beauty and what is ugly. its not we who decided to be this way and its not us who decide what is beautiful and what is ugly it is God. so if people dislike ugly people's appearance its wrong to blame them. now on this matter lets picture a two person a non miserable and the miserable. a miserable people will not only dislike ugly people there's a possibility they will also hate them and threat them like a grozit and want to possess beautiful people. its right to blame them if they mistreat ugly people but its wrong to blame them if they can tell they are ugly. a non miserable will only dislike ugly people and like beautiful people but they will not mistreat ugly people and will not possess on beauty. and i think ugly and mentally ill people weren't supposed to exist if i am wrong on this view please also prove it with other scientific studies -w- and if its proven that its possible that only handsome and beautiful can exist that also means that ugly and mentally ill people weren't supposed to exist but I'm pretty confident that this might be true. people tell "God didn't create ugly people everyone is beautiful"-something like this but how can they even tell they are ugly? its true that God didn't create ugly people but people created it in fact ugliness comes out only from man everything else is that is not made by man is beautiful. but his is only true if my theory is correct
    Last edited by TranceLoverFilipino; 05-14-2012 at 07:42 PM.
    the fact that we love nothingness is alive.
    the fact that we have intelligence nothingness is alive.
    And the fact that were alive nothingness is alive.

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Default Re: theory why ugly and derange minded people exist(curious on other opinions)

I read like the first sentence or two....

and then...........

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

3. Likes nanashipiero, Princess Cupcake liked this post
    Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: theory why ugly and derange minded people exist(curious on other opinions)

Lol, I didn't read any part of that post.
    >_>

People need to learn to use capitalization and most importantly paragraphs.

5. Likes nanashipiero, Ayu 「あゆ」 liked this post
    Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Am I the only one who read the first word - sentence then had to hold my head? Sorry but I'm confused.
    Last edited by Anime Forum; 05-13-2012 at 08:53 PM.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Senior Member Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Watermelon Squid Empty Box
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2013 04:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: hakonoko

mmm, well
    I could say people who are serious tend to get old fast, and those who are carefree are young looking.. lol

but yeah, I guess it all depends on the person themselves and not everyone around them.

also.. it isn't hard to read all that... just saying xDD

The third eye of love Koishi Komeiji Closed eyes of love
    Let us seek that side.
    (´・ω・`)コンチャ!

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hakoshi View Post
    mmm, well
    I could say people who are serious tend to get old fast, and those who are carefree are young looking.. lol

but yeah, I guess it all depends on the person themselves and not everyone around them.

also.. it isn't hard to read all that... just saying xDD
    You mean Airheads?

Member Koao has a reputation beyond repute Koao has a reputation beyond repute Koao has a reputation beyond repute Koao has a reputation beyond repute Koao has a reputation beyond repute Koao has a reputation beyond repute Koao has a reputation beyond repute Koao has a reputation beyond repute Koao has a reputation beyond repute Koao has a reputation beyond repute Koao has a reputation beyond repute Koao's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2012 08:58 PM
    Threads

It is really really hard to read it but i read to the point where you said that emotions can cause your physical appearance to change
    imo i think that can be true but at the same time not
    i mean you don't see every rich people out there looking like celebs

Senior Member Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Watermelon Squid Empty Box
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2013 04:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: hakonoko

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou+ View Post
    You mean Airheads?

Sure, if you wanna see it like that xDDD

The third eye of love Koishi Komeiji Closed eyes of love
    Let us seek that side.
    (´・ω・`)コンチャ!

Senior Member Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2013 05:08 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou+ View Post
    Lol, I didn't read any part of that post.
    >_>

People need to learn to use capitalization and most importantly paragraphs.
    Yeah, that post was just too much of a headache to read as is. It just feels like a massive wall of text that strained my eyes so I just sparcely scanned over what little I did.

Member TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TranceLoverFilipino View Post
    hi i just want to share my new theory why both ugly and derange minded people
    waaa! fail typing here what i mean is "hi i just want to share my new theory why both ugly and derange minded people exist" sorry for mistake and head aches
    Last edited by TranceLoverFilipino; 05-13-2012 at 10:51 PM.

Senior Member Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Shuriken Systems PS3 Batmobile 1989
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2014 11:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Explorer Oak

My good man, your theory has a point but your spelling as you know is making you look bad. I agrea with what you are trying to say up to a certain point, mainly i also think some people are just SOL and born non-atractive.

Listen to this if you think you fall short in looks and/or people think you are ugly: Just because you are born with sub-par looks doesn't mean you are doomed to be at the bottom of the food chain trust me, it's MOSTLY a state of mind. If you think you are ugly and have low self-esteam it will show through your body language
    And actions and make you look worse. I have found that a handfull of "ugly" people i have met also have an ugly personality. The other percentage who have a delightfull personality makes me LITERALY NOT NOTICE THERE FLAWS. It had to capped yes.

Please read. ^
    Explorer Oak ~ Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's seed, that held its ground. Never give up!

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Explorer Oak View Post
    I agrea with what you are trying to say up to a certain point, mainly i also think some people are just SOL and born non-atractive.
    ok if that's your opinion. but i really have strong feeling that ugly people weren't supposed to exist -w- that in natural state there should only handsome and beautiful people and its possible with "will to live" alone. but its still just my theory

Listen to this if you think you fall short in looks and/or people think you are ugly: Just because you are born with sub-par looks doesn't mean you are doomed to be at the bottom of the food chain trust me, it's MOSTLY a state of mind.
    even if that's true the crowd or society can still have you pinned if they hate ugly people this will lead to depression then leads to lost the will to live and this more likely doomed. only few ugly people manage to rise from this and have a good life

And actions and make you look worse. I have found that a handfull of "ugly" people i have met also have an ugly personality. The other percentage who have a delightfull personality makes me LITERALY NOT NOTICE THERE FLAWS. It had to capped yes.
    i believe that the one that has ugly personality are more common than the kind one. but its still depends on society he/she lives. if the crowd is cruel then there's a high possibility he will become evil and the cruel crowd is very common.

and as for me i don't think I'm really ugly X3 i dont think im handsome either i seem "average" imo

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

to make funnies

Last edited by Kaleohano; 05-14-2012 at 02:33 AM.
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Okay, you just seriously hurt my eyes with the 'too long paragraph' thing.

But all of that aside, I'm going to give my opinions. I agree that people who are depressed or have serious face will look older fast.

Quote Originally Posted by TranceLoverFilipino
    i think your emotion not only affects the growth of your body but also affects your sexuality when people are depressed and lose the will to live it affects the form of his/her off-springs and there's a possibility the child will become ugly or mentally ill.
    Now this part, I don't understand. What's emotion got to do with affecting sexuality for your off-spring? You confuse me. The child will become ugly? Are you saying that every serious people in the world will have ugly and mentally ill children? Isn't that too much generalization? I don't know where you get this theory.

and the child's form will be passed to his child in the next generation that maybe the reason why handsome and beautiful people are fewer than ugly ones because of depression of pass generations.
    Can't say that either. There are ugly parents but they make beautiful children. If you say depression is the cause, or because of serious faces, then I think in our generation now, there will be no beautiful or handsome people. Since people were always at war in the past, you would think that beautiful or handsome people are going to become extinct now. But no, they don't.

the existence of the disease like aids and std are not because of lack of physical care(at least no only) but because of depression and lack the will to live and it affects their sexuality.
    Okay, this seriously made me laugh. What the heck? What does STDs or Aids have anything to do with attractiveness of a person? So are you saying that STDs are caused by depression? That they do not have the will to live anymore? No! A lot of the time, people who are infected by STDs have and still want to live their life.

in the very nature of man we like and attracted to beauty and dislike ugliness we can even tell what is beauty and what is ugly.
    Of course, but what we define ugly or beauty is different for each individual. It's up to you to inpret it physically. People say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Do not only count physical beauty, but also inner beauty. For example, you have a beautiful person, but she doesn't have an attractive personality. She's annoying, demanding, evil, mean, rude, clingy, etc. Do you still find her beautiful? I'd say I don't.

its not we who decided to be this way and its not us who decide what is beautiful and what is ugly it is God. so if people dislike ugly people's appearance its wrong to blame them.
    Actually it is up to us to decide that. As I said, beauty has a broad and different definitions for each individual. If you want to say physical beauty, it is up to us to decide and change to be beautiful. I say this because a lot of people especially girls can change their face to look beautiful with makeup. Does she look ugly now? No. I know there are people who make fun of ugly people's faces. But are you saying that it's God's fault that he's ugly? Doesn't that have nothing to do with depression? You, sir, are seriously confusing me.

and i think ugly and mentally ill people weren't supposed to exist if i am wrong on this view please also prove it with other scientific studies -w- and if its proven that its possible that only handsome and beautiful can exist that also means that ugly and mentally ill people weren't supposed to exist but I'm pretty confident that this might be true.
    You're almost saying that you only want perfect and kind people to exist. Now are you sure you know what you're saying? Boring life, mundane boring schedules, no one who breaks rules, people will be the same, no variety, no nonsense, equal people in life. I can only imagine a boring environment when development is stunted. You get what I mean? People who are mentally ill or ugly or whatever give varieties in life. You don't get that when everyone's perfect, when everyone's the same. Call me twisted, but I don't want to live in a plain world where everyone is plain Joe or plain Jane.

Okay, where do you get this theory anyway? It really is demeaning to unattractive people, sort of like you don't want them to exist and you want them to vanish from the surface of the earth altogether.

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonMoon View Post
    Now this part, I don't understand. What's emotion got to do with affecting sexuality for your off-spring? You confuse me. The child will become ugly? Are you saying that every serious people in the world will have ugly and mentally ill children? Isn't that too much generalization? I don't know where you get this theory.
    this theory is born from the fact that the growth of the body,s beauty or form is also depends on your emotion whether you are grown depressed or happy. and the logic is: the body simply follows the mind why the sex organ and its function is excluded if it is part of the body? another logic is: if you are depressed your body barely retain its young form as you grow up and if depression causes negativity why not the organ function? and depressed people die in early age because the body doesn't work well! here some of its study http://paa2010.princeton.edu/downloa...ssionId=101615 unless they cheat with some medication they cannot reach old age the third logic is: none of the other creatures lives in depression and for entire history there's no reports of ugly species among them unless human interfere in fact all animal species always beautiful. and only human species lives in depression. and only ugly form exist in human species! strange! but sometimes even logic can be wrong. this is my personal theory anyway -w-

Can't say that either. There are ugly parents but they make beautiful children. If you say depression is the cause, or because of serious faces, then I think in our generation now, there will be no beautiful or handsome people. Since people were always at war in the past, you would think that beautiful or handsome people are going to become extinct now. But no, they don't.
    either the parents are were actually lively or their biology were perfectly match to create such child. and off course beautiful people will not extinct-w- as if you were saying that all people were now depressed and serious. even some people who experience great hardship will not lose the will to live and will happy

Okay, this seriously made me laugh. What the heck? What does STDs or Aids have anything to do with attractiveness of a person? So are you saying that STDs are caused by depression? That they do not have the will to live anymore? No! A lot of the time, people who are infected by STDs have and still want to live their life.
    aids and other sexual disease has nothing to do with attractiveness and its just one of my logical prof or my 4th logical prof to prove that depression affects sexuality. and its not the std is the cause of depression its the opposite. and people you said affected by std that till want to maybe affected by other that has. Whenever a person loses the will to live his resistance falls immediately, because the body follows the mind. The body is a very conservative servant of the mind; like it was their king. If the mind loses the will to live it will be reflected in the body by the dropping of resistance against sickness, against death.
    the will to live is rooted in sex. If the will to live disappears, then sex will be the most vulnerable area of life to invite death. at least still my theory

Of course, but what we define ugly or beauty is different for each individual. It's up to you to inpret it physically. People say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Do not only count physical beauty, but also inner beauty. For example, you have a beautiful person, but she doesn't have an attractive personality. She's annoying, demanding, evil, mean, rude, clingy, etc. Do you still find her beautiful? I'd say I don't.
    "people is in the eye of beholder" then is there a such person in this world who will say this woman was ugly? and im aware about that the form doesn't count but the issue here is the form

Actually it is up to us to decide that. As I said, beauty has a broad and different definitions for each individual. If you want to say physical beauty, it is up to us to decide and change to be beautiful. I say this because a lot of people especially girls can change their face to look beautiful with makeup. Does she look ugly now? No. I know there are people who make fun of ugly people's faces. But are you saying that it's God's fault that he's ugly? Doesn't that have nothing to do with depression? You, sir, are seriously confusing me.
    yeah its up to us to decide but the main issue here is form. who cares if girls can change their face with makeup? the main issue i this thread is weather the depression affects the form off springs or not. and i didnt say its god's fault why ugly people exist but its maybe hes fault for designing us the way we tell of whats ugly and whats beauty. is there such person in this world who will say this woman was beautiful? X3 its not gods fault if shes ugly :/ but its his fault to design people whats ugly and what beautiful otherwise theres no reason to dislike or to like something

You're almost saying that you only want perfect and kind people to exist. Now are you sure you know what you're saying? Boring life, mundane boring schedules, no one who breaks rules, people will be the same, no variety, no nonsense, equal people in life. I can only imagine a boring environment when development is stunted. You get what I mean? People who are mentally ill or ugly or whatever give varieties in life. You don't get that when everyone's perfect, when everyone's the same. Call me twisted, but I don't want to live in a plain world where everyone is plain Joe or plain Jane.

Okay, where do you get this theory anyway? It really is demeaning to unattractive people, sort of like you don't want them to exist and you want them to vanish from the surface of the earth altogether.
    i didn't say i only want perfect people to exist. like i said the main point of this thread "if depression of ancestors is the root why ugly people exist" and i definitely know what I'm saying and you are right when i say i don't like ugly people but i don't hate them i simply honest i dislike ugly form it was their reality and personally i want only beautiful people to exist but that doesn't mean that the world will be perfect and i too don't like perfect world that would be boring. but the question from my theory is "if its possible for world were only handsome/beautiful people exist if the ancestors were lively and not dull and depressed". sorry for misunderstanding

Fearless Red Mage SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13's Avatar
    Gil
    Talkative
    Gifts Ice Ornament Ouran Patch
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2013 07:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

TL; DR

But I guess one thing why those people exist is cause everybody must be different.
    If you people were born similar and had the same minds.. It seems ..weird.
    Last edited by SakuraKiss13; 05-14-2012 at 09:31 AM.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SakuraKiss13 View Post
    TL; DR

But I guess one thing why those people exist is cause everybody must be different.
    If you people were born similar and had the same faces.. It seems ..weird.
    Kung yan ang opinion mo. atsaka bakit mo nasabi same faces x3 weird Nga yan! X3 baksak talaga ako sa English... medyo pahiya ako dito a

SuXrys' Butler Rozenberg has a reputation beyond repute Rozenberg has a reputation beyond repute Rozenberg has a reputation beyond repute Rozenberg has a reputation beyond repute Rozenberg has a reputation beyond repute Rozenberg has a reputation beyond repute Rozenberg has a reputation beyond repute Rozenberg has a reputation beyond repute Rozenberg has a reputation beyond repute Rozenberg has a reputation beyond repute Rozenberg has a reputation beyond repute Rozenberg's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Bullets Tortoise
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2012 03:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

normally, the last sentence of a paragraph contains the conclusion overall
    so I'll just take the last sentence whatever it might be

-something like this but how can they even tell they are ugly? its true that God didn't create ugly people but people created it in fact ugliness comes out only from man everything else is that is not made by man is beautiful. but his is only true if my theory is correct
    hmm.. so did you mean that everything that have been produced by the hand of human is not beautiful?
    well, at some points that's true

God isn't human and He created Earth, Sun, Moon and all living things
    people would look at those green scenery or sunset with amazement "Ooooh it's so beautiful!!!"

Let me tell you something. That's depend on people's perspective.
    but nothing wrong with that though.

For example, as for me, I think guns are BEAUTIFUL. Were they made by God? Of course not and you know that.
    Now, it's your freedom. You can think what you want. But I also think what I think is right.

*sorry if the post is irrelevant. just read the last sentence *lol~

Please please, really please~ ?

Flower of My Heart
    deviantART|AF Art thread

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

and people you said affected by std that till want to maybe affected by other that has.
    i fail on English sometimes and to lazy to correct D:REWRITE: and the people you mentioned affected by STD and still want to probably got their disease from others. there's really no such things as STD carrier and still lively -w-

---------- Post added at 08:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rozenberg View Post
    hmm.. so did you mean that everything that have been produced by the hand of human is not beautiful?
    well, at some points that's true
    im not saying everything produced by man is not beautiful. Im only saying that all ugliness only comes from human species and its creation but that doesn't mean all of human creation is ugly sorry for misunderstanding. and also another fail English of mine REWRITE: "but this is only true if my theory is correct"

God isn't human and He created Earth, Sun, Moon and all living things
    people would look at those green scenery or sunset with amazement "Ooooh it's so beautiful!!!"
    very true! then you should notice by now that all ugliness only came out from human. now this is strange! without human there will be no ugliness then!

Let me tell you something. That's depend on people's perspective.
    but nothing wrong with that though.
    yeah i know i just want to post my theory why ugly people exist-_-

For example, as for me, I think guns are BEAUTIFUL. Were they made by God? Of course not and you know that.
    Now, it's your freedom. You can think what you want. But I also think what I think is right.
    err.. idk what to say here sounds like off-topic or just plain misunderstanding and please don't shoot me ;_;

*sorry if the post is irrelevant. just read the last sentence *lol~
    no i doesn't seems irrelevant

SuXrys' Butler Rozenberg has a reputation beyond repute Rozenberg has a reputation beyond repute Rozenberg has a reputation beyond repute Rozenberg has a reputation beyond repute Rozenberg has a reputation beyond repute Rozenberg has a reputation beyond repute Rozenberg has a reputation beyond repute Rozenberg has a reputation beyond repute Rozenberg has a reputation beyond repute Rozenberg has a reputation beyond repute Rozenberg has a reputation beyond repute Rozenberg's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Bullets Tortoise
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

very true! then you should notice by now that all ugliness only came out from human. now this is strange! without human there will be no ugliness then!
    to be precise, who would say something is ugly if it isn't human?
    I don't think dogs, cats, horses, pigeons, pigs, roses, oak trees, or bacon could speak

oh well, with ugliness, the world will be more colorful
    every single trivial things have their own role in this world
    Last edited by Rozenberg; 05-14-2012 at 08:09 AM.

Flower of My Heart
    deviantART|AF Art thread

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

to be precise, who would say something is ugly if it isn't human?
    I don't think dogs, cats, horses, pigeons, pigs, roses, oak trees, or bacon could speak
    they maybe cant speak but they can still tell what ugly is and they will always dislike it. the word is just an invention of man to describe both abstract and existent object
    oh well, with ugliness, the world will be more colorful
    every single trivial things have their own role in this world
    well I'm not against all ugliness but i don't like ugly people. and yeah without ugliness it will be a boring world. it seems important to add "spice" to story

Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Bullets Tortoise
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

they maybe cant speak but they can still tell what ugly is and they will always dislike it. the word is just an invention of man to describe both abstract and existent object
    well I'm not against all ugliness but i don't like ugly people. and yeah without ugliness it will be a boring world. it seems important to add "spice" to story
    uh, don't say such thing
    everyone must learn how to accept differences, and one of them is ugliness
    how ugly someone is, still they are human, just like you, just like me, and not bacon

I don't hate people from their appearance, as long as the person doesn't annoy you then no problem?
    oh but don't say that ugly people's face disturb or annoy you
    if you say so to them, they'll blame God for their own existence

Flower of My Heart
    deviantART|AF Art thread

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

uh, don't say such thing
    everyone must learn how to accept differences, and one of them is ugliness
    how ugly someone is, still they are human, just like you, just like me, and not bacon

I don't hate people from their appearance, as long as the person doesn't annoy you then no problem?
    oh but don't say that ugly people's face disturb or annoy you
    if you say so to them, they'll blame God for their own existence
    i don't hate ugly people i only dislike ugly people dislike and hate are two different adjective. like i said in the main thread god design people were he make people tell what is ugly and what is beauty it is not people who decide what is ugly and what is beautiful we like beauty and dislike ugliness
    no one can say this woman is ugly everyone will say she is beautiful no one will say this woman is beautiful everyone will says she is ugly
    if everyone says same opinion then god create everyone equally program of what is ugly and what is beautiful. i simply honest in fact if someone says the opposite on the pictures they have defect X3

Fearless Red Mage SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13's Avatar
    Gil
    Talkative
    Gifts Ice Ornament Ouran Patch
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2013 07:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kung yan ang opinion mo. atsaka bakit mo nasabi same faces x3 weird Nga yan! X3 baksak talaga ako sa English... medyo pahiya ako dito a
    MALI. same minds dapat un. XD naitype q faces. lol. k lang yan. we have different opinions. if we all had the same opinions isn't that weird and boring?

Senior Member Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Aria Neko Jigsaw Ribbon Mic
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2013 02:33 PM
    Somewhere between sparkle bunnies and pinkish kittens.
    Threads

I'm 21, almost 22, and I've seen way more 18 year old troll kids that looked older than me.
    I've even seen a 16 year old that looked my age or slightly older.
    Actually, people that are careless and laugh a lot DO look older.
    I mean... just to be plain: laughing + expressions = wrinkles.
    Non serious people also don't take the time to look for proper health products.
    Most of them go eat and do anything that 'god has forbidden' anyway.

Closed Thread

Thread Information