AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Thread: this forum is dead.

Aggressively stupid Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Kawaiislice Alice Pocket Watch
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2024 04:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: this forum is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuki. View Post
    I agree. This forum is dead. Let's bring it back to life!
    Honestly, I think a big reason it's so dead is because forums in general aren't very popular these days. People much prefer sites like Buzz feed and other media newsfeeds. They constantly want to see new info out there with of course fun things for them to do and watch.
    Perhaps we should attempt to be more like that? Constantly updating with news about new animes and Manga developments? Maybe sharing videos about Japan and FOOD. I could watch food videos all day long.
    Part of the reason why I'm so inactive is because this forum is so dead. Really, it used to be constant new threads and discussions, but nowadays no one seems to be on.
    A vicious cycle I'm afraid.

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nowi View Post
    A vicious cycle I'm afraid.
    It's really too bad. This site has always held a special place in my heart.

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Perhaps we should attempt to be more like that? Constantly updating with news about new animes and Manga developments? Maybe sharing videos about Japan and FOOD. I could watch food videos all day long.
    Yeah, that's www.animeglobe.com, which is affiliated with AnimeForum. Plus there's a section in the Forum for Anime and Manga News.
    I also think making the site more mobile friendly or having an app or something would be awesome, but that is a huge project to take on which I am not sure this site could handle.
    There is a mobile app for iPhone and Android. It could use a lot of work, but right now out main programmers/coders are busy with an on-going community-wide redesign. Once that is accomplished, maybe we'll scrap the app or maybe we'll update the app too.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Senior Member Shadow of Life has a reputation beyond repute Shadow of Life has a reputation beyond repute Shadow of Life has a reputation beyond repute Shadow of Life has a reputation beyond repute Shadow of Life has a reputation beyond repute Shadow of Life has a reputation beyond repute Shadow of Life has a reputation beyond repute Shadow of Life has a reputation beyond repute Shadow of Life has a reputation beyond repute Shadow of Life has a reputation beyond repute Shadow of Life has a reputation beyond repute Shadow of Life's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2015 03:04 AM
    Threads

And I just came back after a lot of years ;D

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow of Life View Post
    And I just came back after a lot of years ;D
    Welcome back.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Member Blue Spirit will become famous soon enough Blue Spirit will become famous soon enough Blue Spirit's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2015 02:59 AM
    Threads

I don't want to step on any toes here given the fact that I registered only days ago, but I've been a member on several message boards over the years and I'm actually surprised at the fact that discussions are so inactive here, especially when I looked at the number of registered members, which I know doesn't necessarily mean that everyone is active and participating in these chats and whatnot.

For me personally, one thing that really ticks me off is short replies in threads (or conversations in general that are taking place online between my friends and I). If I want to engage in a discussion about something that interests me -- whether it's anime, manga, live action film, ice cream, whatever -- I don't feel inspired or motivated to continually go back and check certain threads that I've already replied to if people leave very short messages. It doesn't leave much room for further discussion amongst the members, and without interesting conversation, you get no activity. I don't think it's enough to say "I love this anime" and leave it at that. It's a lot more interesting to read what do you like it so much, what made you become interested in it, or what did you enjoy the most about it or liked the least, favourite character(s) or pairing(s) and so forth. With longer posts, you get more activity because then you have something to comment on.

Maybe things are run differently on this forum, I don't know. But part of the reason why I decided to join this site was hoping to get information about anime that might be difficult to find elsewhere on the Internet because there's just so many different sites that you have to check to find this sort of information, and I figured that an anime forum might be the place where most of that is gathered. Of course it was also that I wanted to meet new people from around the world with similar interests as myself, not just anime. But it makes it hard when the activity is low and there isn't much conversation to join in on and keep it going.

Again, this post was not to step on any toes or offend anyone so my sincere apologies if someone took it that way because it was certainly not my intention. I just wanted to give my two cents and explain a bit about my past experience from various message boards as both a registered member and a staff member so I understand and know how difficult it can be sometimes when the activity level isn't what it used to be.

Senior Member someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Gifts Red Dango Kill Bill Katana Shuriken
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2016 08:12 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Spirit View Post
    I don't want to step on any toes here given the fact that I registered only days ago, but I've been a member on several message boards over the years and I'm actually surprised at the fact that discussions are so inactive here, especially when I looked at the number of registered members, which I know doesn't necessarily mean that everyone is active and participating in these chats and whatnot.

For me personally, one thing that really ticks me off is short replies in threads (or conversations in general that are taking place online between my friends and I). If I want to engage in a discussion about something that interests me -- whether it's anime, manga, live action film, ice cream, whatever -- I don't feel inspired or motivated to continually go back and check certain threads that I've already replied to if people leave very short messages. It doesn't leave much room for further discussion amongst the members, and without interesting conversation, you get no activity. I don't think it's enough to say "I love this anime" and leave it at that. It's a lot more interesting to read what do you like it so much, what made you become interested in it, or what did you enjoy the most about it or liked the least, favourite character(s) or pairing(s) and so forth. With longer posts, you get more activity because then you have something to comment on.

Maybe things are run differently on this forum, I don't know. But part of the reason why I decided to join this site was hoping to get information about anime that might be difficult to find elsewhere on the Internet because there's just so many different sites that you have to check to find this sort of information, and I figured that an anime forum might be the place where most of that is gathered. Of course it was also that I wanted to meet new people from around the world with similar interests as myself, not just anime. But it makes it hard when the activity is low and there isn't much conversation to join in on and keep it going.

Again, this post was not to step on any toes or offend anyone so my sincere apologies if someone took it that way because it was certainly not my intention. I just wanted to give my two cents and explain a bit about my past experience from various message boards as both a registered member and a staff member so I understand and know how difficult it can be sometimes when the activity level isn't what it used to be.
    My Toes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah anyways what you will find is that even if you wanted to find information on some of the latest and greatest anime, there are places for that. If you are looking for illegal streaming/downloading sites it is against the rules to post that here. With that being said the entirety of the community is not dead, and we can't guarantee that the number of "registered" members are not SPAM BOTS and people who have forgotten about this place. It won't happen today, tomorrow or by next week, but stick around and the little bit of friends that you do make are a milestone compared to not making any at all.

Now with that being said. There is a character limitation with posts so you wont see response like "yea", "awesome", "cool" but it will still be short and simple like, "I completely agree" either way that does not stop you from coming back, and saying "Well elaborate a bit more on what you agree with please. I would like to read your input."

Just keep an open mind on where everyone is coming from, and I promise you will have a great time here

Member Blue Spirit will become famous soon enough Blue Spirit will become famous soon enough Blue Spirit's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

No, I was not looking for illegal streaming sites on this forum. I'm well aware that you aren't allowed to link to other similar message boards or forums because this isn't the first message boards I've joined, as I've already mentioned. I think that's a pretty common rule for most online forums. Still, I thought this might have been a good place to find news and updates regarding anime or manga so that I wouldn't need to check several websites for that kind of news.

I'll keep your advice in mind though and have people elaborate their opinions on things when I think it's needed, thanks. And thanks for understanding what I was trying to say with my previous post. I just thought that if people would make an effort with slightly longer posts, it might make things more lively, but again, those are just my thoughts. I really do hope that the forum will become more/remain active for members to have some fun here.

Anyway, is this supposed to be a general chat thread, or just sticking to the topic of the thread title?

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    Yeah, that's www.animeglobe.com, which is affiliated with AnimeForum. Plus there's a section in the Forum for Anime and Manga News.
    There is a mobile app for iPhone and Android. It could use a lot of work, but right now out main programmers/coders are busy with an on-going community-wide redesign. Once that is accomplished, maybe we'll scrap the app or maybe we'll update the app too.
    Yeah, I've been on the site before. I mean more like threads about these new things that you can really have discussions about them or something. I dunno. But that's really on the userbase to come up with, which can be frustrating when you put a lot of work into a thread and like 1 or 2 people reply. Then another thread that is like 1 sentence long about something completely irrelevant is met with 50+ pages of replies. Which I think is the point that @Blue Spirit was conveying. It does merit thought, but it's not really something you can change with such a small active userbase.

As for the mobile app- I think I used it once, but I might have to check it out again. I know that I'm always busy with work and other things so it's nice to be able to access sites while on break and stuff.

Aside from that, go programmers/coders! Wooo

Senior Member someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah, I've been on the site before. I mean more like threads about these new things that you can really have discussions about them or something. I dunno. But that's really on the userbase to come up with, which can be frustrating when you put a lot of work into a thread and like 1 or 2 people reply. Then another thread that is like 1 sentence long about something completely irrelevant is met with 50+ pages of replies. Which I think is the point that @Blue Spirit was conveying. It does merit thought, but it's not really something you can change with such a small active userbase.

As for the mobile app- I think I used it once, but I might have to check it out again. I know that I'm always busy with work and other things so it's nice to be able to access sites while on break and stuff.

Aside from that, go programmers/coders! Wooo

Well you have to look at the reality of were most of those messages are In the MISC portion of the forum. Now the really detailed messages you will find in their appointed topics. Everything lines up like it is supposed to in most forums. You just have to be able to weed through the crap from time to time.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Remember, there's no userbase without U. I know this sounds silly, but the easiest way to effect things is by being proactive and a decent example. Things like post quality, thread quality, and activity are all effected by how the general public (in this case, the members) handles things. Thankfully we haven't gone back to degrading folks over their poor grammar or quality (except for the few exceptions that I have to step in due to too poor quality). I know it's cliché to say, well how about you be the example of what you want in the forum, but it's fairly true (EXCEPT for those that want what's against the rules). Especially when we're at post #336 in a thread about a dead forum, and it's actually a good example of how we can work together to change things. I mean just look at the level of quality from post to post, and the quality of content. Even in just my posts, I've gone from a quick quip to writing full lengthy paragraphs in a matter of a few posts (albeit with a few exceptions of just taking the time to welcome folks back). And here there's a newcomer (granted an experienced one) writing in full paragraphs! [Also @Blue Spirit , I encourage people to stay on the topic of activity in the Forum in this thread, but I'm also open to some general off-topic discussions provided there's at least some minimal level of tying the off-topic discussion to the main topic.]

I know things can be a bit depressing when you put effort into a thread only to have minimal replies... I have like 30 of them dating back to when I joined in 2004. But hey, if I stopped showing up just because my threads didn't get any responses that would make me a very bad mod and FlashD would hunt me down to have me drawn and quartered I would've stopped showing up on day one of being a member. To me that's just a piss poor attitude and the willingness to just give up easily. Even if I wasn't a mod, I'd still be here and still be making threads that get less than 10 replies. Because to me, this is home. And I care about my home a lot. I know a lot of folks want "A Reason to Come Back to AF", but what better reason is there to come back than the reason you came here in the first place? To have a good time talking about Anime (or whatever) with a good community. Has the community shrunken, yes. But that still doesn't stop us from being the best community on the internet. I know this is true, because I interact with you all. I talk to you, I smile and laugh with you. I make fun of you and expect you to do likewise with me. And as the case with many of our own that have fallen gravely ill or worse, I'm there for you all as everyone here is there for me because we all need someone to be there sometimes. You don't see that amongst strangers on fb, twitter, or tumblr near as much as you do here.

And with that, I'll get off my soapbox. lol

Lastly, Welcome, @Blue Spirit . Thank you for the lovely post quality, and please don't be creeped out if I cling to it, stroke it, wax it, love it, and ... Okay, now I' m creeping myself out. XD NEVERMIND!

12. Likes Astral_Mage liked this post
    Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    Remember, there's no userbase without US.
    Fixed.

Don't be dumping everything into the members.

14. Thanks DeathBlade/13.666 thanked for this post
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol I think I like you, DeathBlade! (Haven't learned how you do that hyperlink to one's username yet) I'm glad you understand where I was coming from with what I tried to say about post quality. I was actually nervous that people, and especially the moderating team, would get upset by it and start arguing with me over it, but I'm relieved that doesn't seem to be the case at all. And thanks -- I won't turn this into a general chat thread then, I merely wanted to see if that was okay seeing as how people want to think of ways to increase the activity level and such.

Anyway, I definitely agree with you. Once I join a new message board and start taking an interest of it and posting around, then I want to feel at home too and interact with others and hopefully makes some new friends. That's what I love about these communities -- that you get the opportunity to meet people from around the world and discuss about similar interests that you normally wouldn't have in real life. I hope more will follow suit and be the best version of themselves and make things more lively in here.

Thanks for the welcome, by the way. You may do whatever you want to with my lovely post if that'll make you happy. :P

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Spirit View Post
    lol I think I like you, DeathBlade! (Haven't learned how you do that hyperlink to one's username yet)
    Just put an @ symbol in front of the name you want to mention. There's just 2 key notes about mentions though. ONE! Be sure to get the person's name spelt right, the mention system likes to be proactive and auto correct to the "right" user, but I've found it usually ends up mentioning someone else with a similar username. and TWO! Because of the / and . in my username I'm rendered unmentionable. XD Many have tried, but no one's succeeded in mentioning me. But, there's a whole sticky thread about how to contact or reach me via a thread or more.
    I'm glad you understand where I was coming from with what I tried to say about post quality. I was actually nervous that people, and especially the moderating team, would get upset by it and start arguing with me over it, but I'm relieved that doesn't seem to be the case at all. And thanks -- I won't turn this into a general chat thread then, I merely wanted to see if that was okay seeing as how people want to think of ways to increase the activity level and such.
    Yea, I tend to relax quality rules over thread games and such provided the OP is decent enough. Other times I take the context into account because there are times when just a quick 3 word sentence is enough.
    Thanks for the welcome, by the way. You may do whatever you want to with my lovely post if that'll make you happy. :P
    Let the hedonism commence! XD

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou+ View Post
    Fixed.

Don't be dumping everything into the members.
    Touché, Salesman. Touché. Just didn't want everyone looking at US and start thinking, "oh, the mod's have got this. They'll just post and post endlessly until activity starts to rise." XD

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2024 08:51 PM
    Threads

One day when China invades the US, it's going to be us that saves everyone because anime fans know about them and strobe lights...
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Let's face the facts and drop this illogical and quite beating a dead horse argument. AF isn't dead because it still has quite a few moderators and members, but in reverse it isn't really all that active anymore and the truth is that its a tired community with no prestige left. There was a time AF had a vibe of prestige and had a strong following with a good number of personalities, though that was a long time ago and there's several reasons for this including mal's clear domination of forum member number, lack of interest that holds up in 2015, etc.

Whining won't solve the case nor is it really worth it due to the truth that its a nostalgia forum nowadays and that sadly is its purpose and will be until it closes down. AF is never reaching its past glory people, but who the hell cares anymore. You aren't competing with sites like mal and should just focus on the only possible outcome AF has: A small community with a rich history.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Senior Member Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2016 03:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Metaphasic

As the former proprietor for several online forums, which gained immense popularity between 1998 and 2004, I feel the online experience was simply much better then. The advent of integrated social media sites killed the vast amount of interactive websites and online forums. The fact that this place still exists, with new posts and threads daily, is the biggest testament it has. As long as the admins keep it up, I'll be here.

20. Thanks DeathBlade/13.666 thanked for this post
    Likes DeathBlade/13.666 liked this post
    Senior Member Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts 143 - Snorlax Pen Electric Piano
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2015 03:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Despite this threads title, this forum is immortal.....no matter how many times it's existance it questioned it still goes on *thumbs up*
    Nesh (nɛʃ) dialect adj. - sensitive to the cold

Set made by me
    ''Do your best, no matter how many times you fail!.''

Banned Forum / Chat Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts V Guitar Electric Guitar Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2016 08:54 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: gurutar Steam ID: gurutar2015

@Blue Spirit , Deathblade is an existential anomoly, his presence can be neither proven nor disproven by science or religion. he is a ghost in the machine, a phantom of the opera, an attack of the clones. there are many like him, but this one is mine. without me, Deathblade is nothing. without Deathblade, i am nothing. he will always be, and he has never been. maybe, in time, we lowly sewer boys will rise to his zone plane, which is Plane 8, the highest plane. heil, Deathblade. heil, Ghost Walker of the Highest Heights of Other-Worldly Alcoholism and Thievery. praise His name.

this forum is even deadier than before i took a hiatus. correlation? rhetorical.

23. Thanks DeathBlade/13.666 thanked for this post
    Junior Member TrilingualZombie is on a distinguished road TrilingualZombie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2015 09:34 PM
    Threads

I also blame the global economical recession. Online forums went downhill since 2008. But I don't believe that this forum is dead.

Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The forum is only as dead as the members allow it to be.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Alrighty, I think we've proven the forum's not dead. This thread can finally be put to rest though. XD Thanks to @horrendous for making it and all of those that productively participated in making this thread worth while as well as the forum as a whole.

[/Closed]

27. Thanks Sympathy thanked for this post
Closed Thread

Thread Information