AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 20 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: The School of Seven Towers

Member Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird's Avatar
    Gil
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2015 08:34 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: RPG: The School of Seven Towers

OCC: @~Shobu~ @Cross Avantgarde @Black-Cat0001 and @Ranshiin
    Elisa, listening to the conversations around her realizes how much of a mistake she has made. However, it seems to her that she can run away from this situation easily. Juggernaught cuffed her while she was in her large, wolf form, so if she just reverted to human she could slip out of them again. She waited for the moment that Juggernaught spoke to Jasper to do so and quickly jump off his back. Before she landed she transformed again, thanking the Gods it was so close to a full moon and her ability to transform was strong. As she landed on the soft grass she could see the startled Phoenix look at her, and she gazed her deeply in the eyes before running off into the woods. She hoped that gaze transmitted her shame and want for reconciliation and forgiveness.
    Last edited by Clockwork Bird; 02-15-2015 at 02:33 PM.
    All credit to Shirosenpai from Otaku Central

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

The new Therian’s tone with Phoenix was enough to make Jasper protest, but a sudden noise halted his words. Elisa jumped clear of Juggernaut and ran off. Jasper almost missed Elisa’s escape, such was the quickness with which she’d made her exit. He turned just in time to see her running off in her transformed state, and forgot for a second what he was about to say to the Therian who owned to hoverboard.

“Where is she going?” he thought to himself. Though he had missed the look she had given Phoenix, he was convinced she wasn’t as malicious as the scene that had unfolded earlier would have suggested. That would not explain the civil way she had behaved after he had met her, even if he did first meet her while she wielded a weapon. No, he was almost certain she meant no true harm, and this is why he felt concern over where she might be going.

He looked back up at the other Therian. “I think everything will be okay. That was Elisa back there, and she’s not as scary as that looked—I think. She seemed nice enough to me. I’m Jasper, by the way. And what’s your name?” He realized at last that he had nothing to refer to the Therian by.

He looked back at the device. “It’s not too old to fix, of course not. Like I said, a quick snip of the frayed wire edges and we’ll get the full function back. We’ll just lose a centimeter or two of wire length, but there’s plenty to spare. Now, the bad news is that I can’t refill the power. Any place on campus that does that? I can say, however, that it should be good to go once you do so—that is, if you let me take those frayed edges off.” He held up his converted multi-tool, now in the shape of wire cutters.

“How’s that sound? A quick fix, and perfectly free. Although I would like to ask that you give Phoenix a ride on it once you refill the power source. If she’d like to, of course. That’s all I ask. But I’ll fix it either way. What do you say?”

He took out his portable light to illuminate the wires, just in case he was given permission to cut them. He sat the cylinder beside the hoverboard, its light making the environs appear somewhat strange in the mixture of darkness and unnatural light.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Cross Avantgarde @\Seraphim @~Shobu~
    He's still being an donkey. That's just how he is, but at the least he's trying, eh?

Much like with everybody else Shi’ran was startled by the wolf-Therian jumping up from apparently being unconscious and bolting off into the woods from whence she’d (probably) come. Unlike the others, however, his reaction was relatively tame and more a case of a ‘oh, that just happened’ reaction than it being a jump-scare. He simply didn’t expect it … nor had he asked for names, so when Jasper told him who it was who had ran off he simply stared at the Magitek kid and said nothing about it.

Likewise he didn’t say anything about her being ‘scary’; he hadn’t thought it had been frightening that it had happened. Probably it was because he was a Therian himself and seeing others with the abilities to change between hominid and animalistic forms at will was something he’d seen a lot of. The question of his name, however, he did answer. ”… To be fair, I don’t want to tell you. Not yet, anyway.” He spoke fairly calmly, if with a definitive tone. He wasn’t going to argue it, but at least he wasn’t being threatening with how he spoke.

He let Jasper look over the Hoverboard, then. He was really uncomfortable with it, but he allowed it solely on the grounds of silently begging the kid to screw up somehow and to give him an excuse… but it seemed Jasper knew what he was doing. Likewise he was uncomfortable about Jasper explaining what he could do to at the least fix it to some degree, but with some glances back and forth between him and the other person present there – and to where the so-named Elisa had ran off to – he looked back to Jasper and … reluctantly, he nodded.

”I can refill the power … bit hard to explain how, exactly … and don’t really feel like it. But if you want to do that, then do that. Don’t get why you’re so eager to help … but you’d better know what you’re doing.”

At that point he outright put the Hoverboard down on the path – underside facing up for Jasper’s access, and he stood back up and crossed his arms in a way that was deliberately rather intimidating. Why was he trusting this guy? One sole reason: interest in technology. ”And if she wants to try riding it? …” He glanced across to his side, to whom he perceived Jasper meant as Phoenix – the girl he’d muttered as being rude. ”… If she wants to make an a** of herself trying, sure. Don’t expect me to help take her to central campus when she falls off and hurts herself, though.”
    Last edited by Ranshiin; 02-17-2015 at 06:11 AM.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: So as I sorta expected I dropped off the earth over Valentines day weekend. Good times. Anyway I should be a bit more steady though I just have a bit of time now.

First bit is sorting out this. Seraphim let Juggernaut win their scuffle so hopefully the running off is fine. I note that black cat's below post works fine wether Elisa is there or not. Although note that Scourgesdaughter is not the name of the character, and she didn't say her name. I'll just take it as saying "the girl in the recording"

Quote Originally Posted by Black-Cat0001 View Post
    Arriving upon the head's office Juggernaut gave a special rap which would let the head know it was hir. The head coming down tired opened the door quickly assessing the situation ushered them in. Juggernaut explained in exact detail to the incident to the head, along with showing evidence which got projected from her necklace crystal. "So what would you like for us to do about this? The murderous intent on Phoenix'es life isn't so much the concern; However that Elisa back slapped Phoenix then transforming into a wolf and went for her life is! Next is what to do about that miss...(checking student listing) ...Miss Scrougedaughter."
    IC:

President Borelle opens the door. Juggernaut notes that she's still in the robe from this morning and looks quite tired, though she holds her poise well.

She starts with "Really I appreciate your enthusiasm but couldn't talk of dancing halls wait until the morning?" But she takes note of Juggernauts deminor and ushers hir in. As Juggernaut walks in shi notes that there are a number of other people. Juggernaut doesn't know them so well, but shi has seen them about, mostly staff associated with security. Some of them look a little roughed up, all concerned.

But the President has Juggernaut show only her the recordings while the others confer.

She gives a long sigh "We've had problems like these all over campus. It's not entirely unexpected, but perhaps worse than I had hoped. There is so much mixing here. Not only the different cultures but all the different city states make it even more complex. And to top it all off it's young adults, full of..impulses. The Bushi don't even mind a fight to the death. "

She pauses "There have been some close calls but so far our staff has always been able to arrive in time to at least avert damage the healers can't deal with. "

"There is great debate, some of it going on now in the hall about what should be done about all of this. Some want manhunts, other have more magically based solutions to calm students down when needed."

After saying that she sits next to Juggernaut and takes hir hand. "But what I want is for this school to stay together. There is a great deal at stake. You were to young to remember the last war, you wouldn't like the next. So far everything that has happened in view of many people was quickly delt with, because if a lot of people are around so to is security about. Then there are the issues like this out in the wood and corners of the campus. What I most want is to deal with these things quitely, not have word or panic spread. Actually ideally I'd like the students to simply repent and come to their senses.

If they can not be...well, if students can be brought in there can perhaps be some solutions worked out, at least I or one of my staff can spend some time with them. Can you help me in this? "
    Last edited by sunnyside; 02-16-2015 at 11:33 PM.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Phoenix relaxed a little when the Therian seemed to ease up on being defensive. She placed a hand on her hip and smiled at the Therian, not saying anything. She figured he could see her letting her guard down a bit, but not completely. He may have come off as rude but if her were really all that bad he would have attacked one of them by now.

She heard the thumping of large paws against earth before she saw Elise's wolf form appear in front of her. She froze for a moment, thinking that Elise was back to finish what she started but then Phoenix caught a glimpse of her eyes. They were swimming with mixed emotions: remorse being the strongest one. And then just as quickly as she had come, she fled. She wanted to go after her but decided it was best to give her some time to herself to recuperate.

Phoenix didn't realize she was spacing out until Jasper said her name. She liked the way that sounded. Wait... did he'd give her a ride on the hoverboard? Her heart burst with excitement.

"That sounds amazing! I've always wanted to try it," she nearly squealed, bouncing on the balls of her feet with eyes lit up like the northern lights.

She turned--no, spun--- to face the Therian since he sounded unsure. "Don't worry! I'm resilient! It wouldn't be the first time I fell from a moving surface! Oh, thank you so much!" She gave gave him a quick bear hug without thinking about it and bound over to Jasper with the board.

Senior Member Black-Cat0001 is on a distinguished road Black-Cat0001's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 05:20 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: OPG ECHO WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
    OOC: So as I sorta expected I dropped off the earth over Valentines day weekend. Good times. Anyway I should be a bit more steady though I just have a bit of time now.

First bit is sorting out this. Seraphim let Juggernaut win their scuffle so hopefully the running off is fine. I note that black cat's below post works fine wether Elisa is there or not. Although note that Scourgesdaughter is not the name of the character, and she didn't say her name. I'll just take it as saying "the girl in the recording"

IC:

President Borelle opens the door. Juggernaut notes that she's still in the robe from this morning and looks quite tired, though she holds her poise well.

She starts with "Really I appreciate your enthusiasm but couldn't talk of dancing halls wait until the morning?" But she takes note of Juggernauts deminor and ushers hir in. As Juggernaut walks in shi notes that there are a number of other people. Juggernaut doesn't know them so well, but shi has seen them about, mostly staff associated with security. Some of them look a little roughed up, all concerned.

But the President has Juggernaut show only her the recordings while the others confer.

She gives a long sigh "We've had problems like these all over campus. It's not entirely unexpected, but perhaps worse than I had hoped. There is so much mixing here. Not only the different cultures but all the different city states make it even more complex. And to top it all off it's young adults, full of..impulses. The Bushi don't even mind a fight to the death. "

She pauses "There have been some close calls but so far our staff has always been able to arrive in time to at least avert damage the healers can't deal with. "

"There is great debate, some of it going on now in the hall about what should be done about all of this. Some want manhunts, other have more magically based solutions to calm students down when needed."

After saying that she sits next to Juggernaut and takes hir hand. "But what I want is for this school to stay together. There is a great deal at stake. You were to young to remember the last war, you wouldn't like the next. So far everything that has happened in view of many people was quickly delt with, because if a lot of people are around so to is security about. Then there are the issues like this out in the wood and corners of the campus. What I most want is to deal with these things quitely, not have word or panic spread. Actually ideally I'd like the students to simply repent and come to their senses.

If they can not be...well, if students can be brought in there can perhaps be some solutions worked out, at least I or one of my staff can spend some time with them. Can you help me in this? "
    "I'll help in any way I can Ma'am However That Miss. I have this unshakeable feeling She's going to do something awful! I don't know what But It'll Defiently Be Big!!! Elisa I can probably deal with Miss though... I think I might some back up!! I wonder though whats up with that therian's attitude towards me. What doesn't he like about me or is it something I did wrong???"

Member Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird's Avatar
    Gil
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Having ran into the woods, Elisa did not stop. She continued running until her adrenaline had calmed down and her senses told her no one was around. She slowed down and sat by a little pond by the Therian Tower... She changed into her human form and collapsed onto the grass staring into the starry sky (OCC: @sunnyside I dont know what time it is rp wise but lets just assume that by the time she stopped running it was the night ) She prays to the Gods that she was taught as a child... She had broken her composure and needed to regain it. She decided that she would give some time before finding Phoenix, Jasper and Blackcat and apologising. She also wondered what happened to that Therian that allowed her escape

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I'll help in any way I can Ma'am However That Miss. I have this unshakeable feeling She's going to do something awful! I don't know what But It'll Defiently Be Big!!! Elisa I can probably deal with Miss though... I think I might some back up!! I wonder though whats up with that therian's attitude towards me. What doesn't he like about me or is it something I did wrong???"
    President Borelle gives Juggernaut a sympathetic look. "Our resources are stretched thin. We're a school after all, not an occupation force. There are other factors in play too, and"

She stops herself and sighs. Juggernauts empathy allows her to feel the weight on the president, almost as a physical thing, she's dealing with a lot, things she's not at all comfortable with as a Celestial.

She continues "I don't need to bother you with all that. I guess my point is that if at all possible it would be best if you could deal with the issue yourself or with some friends. We tend to have people on hand in public spaces, and teach can help. She can only do so much, she's still young, but I appreciate that it is much easier to destroy and kill than the create and grow. "

She looks at Juggernaut a moment and then suddenly says "Oh, you asked about a Therian not liking you. Which one in particular?"

----------------------------

@Light Buster @Tetsanosuke @ELR

OOC: It occurs to me that last post of mine didn't nessarily give you a lot to work with. Basically you can do anything that comes to mind in the place to talk to each other. Things will soon move on, so if you just sort of stand around a moment I could move on to that.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Elated by the fact that the unnamed Therian allowed him to procede, Jasper’s excitement only increased when he saw Phoenix’s happy reaction to the prospect of riding it once the power was replaced. With a large smile he quickly clipped the frayed ends of the wires, converted the multi-tool to something that looked like a screwdriver, and then reattached the wires in their housing. Closing the small compartment, he lifted the board gently and handed it out towards the Therian.

“Should be ready, once the power is restored!” For a moment he envied the Magitek back home that had chances to fix things for people daily as a part of their occupation. But Phoenix’s company quickly dispelled that envy, and he was quite glad to be exactly where he was.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Cross Avantgarde @~Shobu~

Shi’ran had effectively thought whom he’d told to be Phoenix would be offended by what he said about falling off of the Hoverboard – and to be fair to him it was reasonable, because he really, really didn’t want to agree to letting her use it and he didn’t intend to even help her. So, the dragon-Therian was roundly surprised that she seemed happy of all things … and he didn’t expect the sudden hug either …

! … G-get off me you-…!!

He didn’t want the hug, he hated hugs, and he instantaneously struggled in order to get her to let go – not getting to the point where he tried to get outright aggressive but he made it clear he didn’t enjoy it. He calmed down quickly when she let him go, though, and likewise he was quick to back away from her in case she tried to give him another one at some point.

Things calmed down for a while whilst he watched Jasper attempt to fix his Hoverboard, Shi’ran alternatively watching the Magitek kid and the strange bear-hugging rude girl with a shrewd and very judgemental eye … but without doing a thing to stop Jasper tinkering. From what he could tell Jasper knew what he was doing; it didn’t look like he got confused with fiddling with it despite how old it was. Had he had the luxury of fixing similar things before?

When Jasper announced it was fixed and handed the contraption back, Shi’ran took it without hesitation – evidently relieved to have it back in his possession. He even went as far as to hug it, if just for a second … and if out of irony towards Phoenix. After that though, he thought a little and … he sighed, and reluctantly agreed to his side of the bargain. Dragon-Therian crouched, set the board on the floor again upside-down … and set his hands over two, breathed in and out, and then perhaps Jasper and Phoenix might hear some sort of small, soft ‘hum’ from there.

”… It’s going to take a few minutes. It’s like charging one of those … ‘battery’ things.”

He didn’t go any deeper into how exactly it worked, save for that it was obvious it had some relation to his nature-regeneration ability as a Therian. Nothing seemed to happen in those minutes as far as the Hoverboard went, but eventually the hum subsided, he lifted his hands off and, with a bit of tinkering about, flipped the contraption over – whereupon it started to hover, float near-silently a good distance off the ground beneath it.

Shi’ran reluctantly gestured towards Phoenix, then the hovering device … and then got back to his feet to watch.

(( Side-note … I could have been a total jerk in this, and really wanted to. In the end I flipped a coin on how it went. I can happily tell what the ‘other’ outcome would’ve been though xD. ))

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 12:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: @sunnyside sorry x_x The internet has been out for 1 week, or pretty close to it, I'm on it. I think... xD

IC: @Light Buster @Tetsanosuke
    Stretching upward and taking in a deep breathe, Sam points towards the stairs. "That way?"

He looked over towards the golems again, unsure whether to try to figure them out or not, but he knew it would be extremely dangerous if they turned back on. "Or we can try to find Shisoume? He has been gone for a while. Think he is stuck by other of those things?" The three seemed extremely quiet.

@Ranshiin @Thrasher J @sunnyside @Blackwaltz
    Feeling fresh, dressed in a flourishing white dress, feet bare, hair pulled back, collar covered with a matching white ribbon. She felt over dressed, but knew she couldn't argue.

Sone was singing just outside the tent with the man named Leopold, a duet. It was far better than what was sang during their walk here. They were dressed as they should be, or so Skimro whispered.

Speaking of Skimro, he was in the opposite corner as Skyla trying to get himself to leave his precious mechina, his inventions, his findings, things that he swore to never part with even though he knew he would he would have to every so often.

Her father, Hanze, though, had to leave to discuss something with the lady from before. Maybe it was one of his contracts, maybe it was about the stay. Either way, she had to stay there til he came to get her.
    I am no more a rose than I am its thorns.
    No more a gentle breeze than I am the hailing storm.
    I am no more hated than I am loved.
    And I am no more heartfilled than I am heartless.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Shisoume made the leap to the doorway by swooping over the pit, swerving to a skidded stop just a foot outside the frame. He looked over his teammates and spoke carefully.

"I think I found our objective."

With that, he looked over his allies with some concern.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

He's a blue skin dragon Therian and makes really snide comments towards other people. I also know he tried to do something to me when I was talking to my explorer's professor. Now That miss I don't trust She has a killing intent towards those around her."

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 12:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Light Buster @Tetsanosuke
    Sam fell over in fright. "DON'T DO THAT!" He was embarrassed he had became frazzled by the unexpected entrance.

He perked up a bit when he saw his snake peaking out of Shisoume's sleeve. "So that is where you went." He reached out and the snake slithered up his sleeve. Though he did not like these Bushido, he felt a needed gratitude towards this one for keeping his little friend safe. "Thank you." He nodded and smiled. "If he hadn't of returned I wouldn't feel whole again." Which was true.

Samsilus felt extremely vulnerable, no plausible explanation of him having put them at risk by separating could put the smile away from knowing his only real friend he ever had was safe. He would remember he owed this one for a long while.

Sam closed his eyes and felt him slither back to his normal position of his upper bicep and snuggle in tightly. He felt whole again.

Then he snapped his eyes open. "Down to business. What exactly did you find? And how do we know it is our objective?" He crossed his arms and awaited his answer.
    I am no more a rose than I am its thorns.
    No more a gentle breeze than I am the hailing storm.
    I am no more hated than I am loved.
    And I am no more heartfilled than I am heartless.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Gil
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Occ: @sunnyside I'm currently in limbo, if you think if anything I can do please tell me ;--; I'm just posting to show I'm still here.
    Ic:
    Deciding to find the edge of the the forest, Elisa walked forward until she reached the tall wall surrounding the school grounds. The verses of her mothers favorite poet came to her;
    "The walls so high, trapping our dreams,
    We look out on the world, a dead shell,
    Black roses growing from the concrete,
    Because the forest is dead"

She suddenly missed her homeland.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: I need to move forward with a couple groups and I think I know what I want to do with Seraphim, but for now just this.

He's a blue skin dragon Therian and makes really snide comments towards other people. I also know he tried to do something to me when I was talking to my explorer's professor. Now That miss I don't trust She has a killing intent towards those around her."
    She looks at Juggernaut warmly and seems to be thinking for a while before she replies. "I'm still not greatly familiar with all cultures, but even in mine young adults can be temperamental and even mean. My notes indicate that in other cultures without the advantages of communing that things are much worse. Sometimes shockingly so. It's probably nothing on your part."

While she said that, Juggernauts empathy picks up a stray feeling, the details vague, but something along the line of concern with how often these things seems to be happening around Juggernaut.

Still she soon continues. "You did say that the last thing she did was run off. Perhaps we've seen the last of her? In any case I guess you'll have to decide what you want to do moving forward. I think your idea of setting up a dance club or somesuch is wonderful. Perhaps letting off some steam and having some fun would stop many of these incidents before they even start.

But...well as I said we are having quite a few incidents. Some assistance with students we know are around and are a problem could be helpful. "

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Ok I'll let my friend know and help her with setting up the dance club. As for the miss I'll keep a eye out on her. I don't trust her." Juggernaut wearing hir Black crystal recording necklace goes out to head back the way she came. Shi then spotted Jasper,Phoenix and Ranshin near the jet board. Jasper was just getting done fixing the Jet board. "HEY Phoenix.....Come here."
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 02-23-2015 at 06:53 AM.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

OOC: @Black-Cat0001 Whom are you referring to BC? Seraphim is Elise and she is not anywhere near Jasper and Shi'ran. I'm assuming you meant Phoenix since you mentioned a dance club?
    @Ranshiin It's much appreciated hahaha.

Phoenix waited on nails as she waited for Shi'ran to finish coddling his board, any of his spiteful actions completely flew over her head. Finally, he handed he board to Jasper. She clapped excitedly but didn't move to touch it. She had no experience with technology and decided it was best to let Jasper take the lead. Knowing her lack of experience, she would either end up breaking it again (as if she needed anymore reason for the dragon Therian to resent her) or she would certainly embarrass herself.

"So how do we start it?" She asked Jasper.

Gil
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Occ: @~Shobu~ @black-cat001 thanks shobu, black cats post confused me a bit

Ic:
    Still sitting in her lonely bliss, Elisé (occ: the mistake shobu made with my name, I like it. I'm keeping it ) decided to follow the wall to see how far it went. Soon the deep forest ended, leaving way to seemingly eternal grasslands. This hit her nostalgia even further, to the "Wild Fields" her family guarded so perciously (occ: see image)

Last edited by Clockwork Bird; 02-23-2015 at 02:37 AM.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: I'd hoped to get all my ducks in a row on this, but I don't want to leave you hanging too long. I'm thinking this will all be fine with scourgesdaughter and I may post something in the OOC thread to clarify. Long story short she has a gang, and paid for a number of members in it via her chargen points, hence they'd be in town and availible. In order to make things flow more smoothly (and add an interesting angle for myself) I'm fleshing out some NPCs for the gang and having them around as well.

Quote Originally Posted by \\Seraphim View Post
    Still sitting in her lonely bliss, Elisé (occ: the mistake shobu made with my name, I like it. I'm keeping it ) decided to follow the wall to see how far it went. Soon the deep forest ended, leaving way to seemingly eternal grasslands. This hit her nostalgia even further, to the "Wild Fields" her family guarded so perciously (occ: see image)
    In the relative quite of the pre-dawn hours Elisé is jostled out of her nostalga by the sound of people approaching, turning around and focusing her attention she can also hear and see that the person in front looks to be a wolf and is sniffing the ground, following her path towards her.

Behind her is another two wolfish people. Both with that "werewolf" bipedal look. One is golden in color and is a little on the lean side, he's wearing clothes and a red robe that he might be using to conceal something. It gives him something of a regal look, however close inspection would reveal all his clothes are a little on the dirty side with a lot of wear, they have quite a few patches and repairs. The other werewolf is heavily muscled and dark grey with only a simple pair of dull brown pants for clothing or equipment, most strikingly one of his arms is withered and that whole side of his body looks to be badly damaged.

That strikes Elisé as very unusual, Therians tend to be strong in biomagic, and tend to be able to epair that sort of damage. The damage could perhaps be fresh, but it doesn't look like it.

The one in the robe makes a few silent gestures, and Elisé detects rustling in the grass. Whoever he gestured too is staying low and out of site, but there are at least two of them, one going around Elisé to the left and one to the right, but it sounds like there's more than one in each group.

The one in the robe speaks.

"So. You think it's fun to bully other girls huh? Well, you chose to pick on the wrong one tonight. Oh, I can tell you aren't the weird cat thing, but your one of their lackey's aren't you? Don't try and pretend, you were there, we followed the scent. I think your friend went off the one of the administration buildings, but you. You're all alone out here."

At that he gives Elisé a toothy smile.

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

His eyes widening as large as saucers, Jasper simply gawked when he saw the Therian infuse the hoverboard with power.

“H…how did you…?!”

This was unheard of. Magic infusers were intricate devices, and though they were a bit ubiquitous in a Magitek town, how was a person able to infuse power into something by their body alone?

“I think we need to talk later. That is, if you don’t mind.” Jasper’s curiosity was bordering on demanding that the Therian discuss this with him, and Jasper tried to stifle his interest enough to retain his politeness.

He looked at Phoenix who had asked how to start it. “It’s ready, thanks to our friend here. Although I’m not sure how. All I can say is that this thing is working, and quite well. Now, as for riding it…” Here he held out his hand to let her up upon the hoverboard. “I’m afraid I can’t help you much! I never had one of these around in times of recreation, but perhaps he can give you some pointers?” He looked at the Therian again to attempt to judge whether he would help with some suggestions or not.

“Would you mind giving her some hints as she tries it out? Phoenix is a delightful person, and I’d rather not have her fall if we can help it.”

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Cross Avantgarde @~Shobu~

Shi’ran simply stared at the Magitek lad when Jasper tried to ask him how he’d done what he’d done and then … didn’t finish asking, and said they should ‘talk about it later’ instead. Did he mind? … He chose to think on it and did nothing except to quirk a brow at the question.

Likewise he remained rather deadpan at being called a ‘friend’ by Jasper, and said nothing on that either. He watched Jasper help Phoenix onto the board; she’d feel it wobble about, like it had a mind of its own, but it ultimately didn’t go anywhere.

To the queries, the dragon-Therian crossed his arms over his chest and frowned. “You want me to help-… Rrrrgh… fine. Look, it’s just all about balance … it reacts to changes in balance and weight. Just move the front foot forwards a little, push down a bit. Leaning makes it turn … obviously, leaning back’ll make it stop or go backwards. It’s as simple as that.

It’s sensitive, though.”

He contemplated muttering the lattermost thing in the hopes that Phoenix wouldn’t hear him, would apply far too much pressure towards the front and make it jolt forwards and throw her off – but in the end he spoke it loud enough for her to hear him. He thought it’d be funny if she fell, even if Jasper was being concerned for her well-being. Then again, he had fallen off of it on his first few attempts so …… it was a learning-process, to understand that it was just a matter of practice, as was everything.

The sole reason he chose to let her hear the warning was because he feared if she fell off she’d have the board fly off into a tree and end up far-more-damaged than it had been beforehand… and he really didn’t want that.

Gil
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OCC: @sunnyside sorry for the delay, I was just unsure if to attack them outright or to start a conversation. The bit about the threat is just shaping my characters back story a bit, but if its a problem in anyway please do tell me Also, I do realise that they are not from Shobus character but decided this is the most likley for my character to think of.
    ################################################## ##########################################
    As the thugs surrounded her, Elisé readied herself, bent half forward, ready to lash out at them. She looked around, finding the best escape routes and terrain to use in her battle. Although she was outnumbered, and these wolf like creatures seemed strange and in some way dis-concerning, she felt rather sure of being able to beat them in a fight.
    But when the leader spoke, she had absolutely no idea what he was talking about. Did Phoenix send these as revenge? In a way she deserved it, she thought, but would still fight.
    "I do not want to hurt you people" She said slowly, "I do not know what you are talking about. But by attacking me you bring doom upon yourself and your families."
    She hoped that that would make enough of an impression. Then, she took out her pendant. "You see this?" She said showing it to them "This is a mark that I am one of the families the Commonwealth. If you harm me, the entire might of two nations will hunt you down"
    This was a bluff and she knew it. The Magnates cared little for her family for they had fallen from grace long ago. But in full technicality, the Commonwealth would protect any that held the mark.
    Last edited by Clockwork Bird; 02-27-2015 at 02:19 PM.

Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Phoenix smiled as she gratefully accepted Jasper's offered hand and cautiously stepped onto the hovering board. She tested her footing. He said about balance. Her balance was wonderful. But she never had to balance on a hovering object before. When she felt the hover give a little under her foot, she immediately brought her other foot onto the other side. It wavered under her. She kept a tight grip on Jasper's hand until she stopped wobbling. Her nervousness was just as bad as her excitement.

Finally, she let go of his hand, attempting to stabilize herself by moving her hips, something she is obviously experienced at, and keep her torso steady. It just made her almost fall. She was having more trouble than she thought. It was fun none the less.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Sorry for my own slowness as well

@\Seraphim

The talk wolfman actually seems taken aback by the pendant. He seems to mull it over for a moment and stops his advance. The other creatures/people moving through the grass keep moving though, perhaps not even paying attention to the conversation or not very able to hear it.

Eventually he starts speaking. "Alright, so I haven't heard of your "Commonwealth." There are untold hundreds of city states, maybe thousands, so maybe that's actually a thing. But since I haven't heard of 'em that means their reach probably doesn't much extend to our turf. So, well, that ain't gonna help you. "

He gives a roguish toothy wolf smile. Elisé gets the feeling he might practice it, especially since he tilted his head a bit to show his "good" side.

"As for not knowing what I'm talking about how many girls do you and the cat Taur thing bully around here? Does a girl with black hair, wolf ears and tail, black belt with teeth on it as a necklace ring any bells?"

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information