AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What sort of relationship do you have with your family?

Senior Member Hiro Of The Dark is on a distinguished road Hiro Of The Dark's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Soras Keyblade Paper Plane
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2013 08:25 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: What sort of relationship do you have with your family?

Quote Originally Posted by Thefringedninja View Post
    I used to get REALLY pissed off at how over-protective my parents were, but since I've gone to university my relationship with them has changed quite a bit.
    My sister used to annoy me so much, but I find that I miss her a lot now that I don't see her every week.
    Also, university has made me realise that my brother and I are so similar in most ways. He's like my spirit animal xD

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

Don't worry, you can talk to us!
    I was the same during secondary school (aged 11-16), but once you get to college I think you'll meet more like-minded people.
    You should try and find anime clubs (if there are any) around you!

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

Parents generally don't get anime xD
    My mum just stared at my Bleach poster when she visited my dorm the other week. I love her, she's so clueless! xD
    Nice! My mom does that to. she stares at me when im watching anime lol

Mayushii The Gullible IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2013 06:01 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomPhD View Post
    We don't have a bad relationship at all, although recently my dad and i had a physical spat because he thought i was coming at him offensively so we pretty much fought and he kicked me. Which a parent should never do so i was very pissed at him. Wow look at me venting lol. Okay basically my family isn't that bad.
    Wow I dont even understand... why would your dad mistake you from coming at him with the intent of fighting and how does he react with a kick lol. That sounds strange ^^

Moderator Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Wine Kangaroo
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 04:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I know that feel. My dad eats SO much meat. Literally at every meal. But he's a really kind guy.
    My mum always makes an effort to not eat meat when we eat out together though, as she used to be veggie.[COLOR="Silver"]
    Yeah, I'm really lucky, my parents have been very supportive of my decision not to eat animal products. My mum even cooks us a vegan dinner once a week. But the rest of my family are not very open-minded, and are always bombarding me with questions and arguments and such, so I just can't be bothered.

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
    Actually, since it seems like bad relationships are more common than good ones, is there any reason why you think you have a loving relationship with your families? Something that you or they did? Just lucky?
    In my country, we live in extended family, mostly. So that's why most families here are close knit. In my case, I have a big family living under the same roof (parents, 10 siblings (including me), 2 nephews, 2 nieces, 2 brother in laws) and you can imagine the hectic day I lead everyday. So that means we do everything together. Sure we fight sometimes as most siblings do, but we get over it pretty quickly. If I hang out, I usually go with my siblings rather than my friends. That being said, I'm not saying my family is perfect. I'm just saying that we're close, tolerant and loving to each other.

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Senior Member dinochan has a reputation beyond repute dinochan has a reputation beyond repute dinochan has a reputation beyond repute dinochan has a reputation beyond repute dinochan has a reputation beyond repute dinochan has a reputation beyond repute dinochan has a reputation beyond repute dinochan has a reputation beyond repute dinochan has a reputation beyond repute dinochan has a reputation beyond repute dinochan has a reputation beyond repute dinochan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2013 08:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
    Don't worry, you can talk to us!
    I was the same during secondary school (aged 11-16), but once you get to college I think you'll meet more like-minded people.
    You should try and find anime clubs (if there are any) around you![COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------
    Haha thanks! Normally there are 2 clubs I go to but I lost my phone so I can't go I'll be glad when I get to college ( I plan on going to an art school) so I think I'll meet a lot of awesome people, and I'm so glad I found this sight! so many anime fans in one place!

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

Thanks sunnyside! I've pretty much given up on my sister, but at least my sister watches Doctor Who so that's something at least. I have more hope for my brother though, he's a pretty cool kid.
    Last edited by dinochan; 11-21-2012 at 08:59 PM.

6. Likes Thefringedninja, sunnyside liked this post
    Member Allan53 is on a distinguished road Allan53's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2014 12:05 AM
    Threads

I live with my brother, and we get along reasonably well, mostly because we know to leave each other alone. I talk to my mother a couple times a week on the phone. I talk to my father once a month, and so long as no more often than that we get along fine (although we don't have much to talk about or much in common), mostly just due to personality conflicts. My sisters, well, I either talk to once a year when she wants something or avoid because we really do not get on (as in, physical violence is often a danger, much though I try to control my temper).

So, yeah. Complicated.
    Thanks to all who helped me out with my research project! Really appreciated!

8. Thanks sunnyside thanked for this post
    Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonMoon View Post
    In my country, we live in extended family, mostly. So that's why most families here are close knit. In my case, I have a big family living under the same roof (parents, 10 siblings (including me), 2 nephews, 2 nieces, 2 brother in laws) and you can imagine the hectic day I lead everyday. So that means we do everything together. Sure we fight sometimes as most siblings do, but we get over it pretty quickly. If I hang out, I usually go with my siblings rather than my friends. That being said, I'm not saying my family is perfect. I'm just saying that we're close, tolerant and loving to each other.
    That actually sounds really nice. I have good relations with my family, but I ended up moving across the country.

Quote Originally Posted by mayushii View Post
    Ohh please tryyy not to worry about the future, their teenage days are long away. For now just enjoy them the way they are ;> Its impossible to tell how they are gonna grow up.
    I do try to not let it mess with the time I have with them. But one can't help but worry a little. I mean look at how things tend to turn out these days. And I don't have the family think around here like Crimsonmoon. Ah well, for now I'll just try and be thankful for Thanksgiving.

10. Likes CrimsonMoon liked this post
    May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2018 11:48 PM
    Threads

I'm... too lazy to sit here rationalising my environment. Let's just go with 'lucky' and leave it at that =3

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

[Waltzing Catastrophe] Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 06:53 PM
    Threads

My mommy and I: We live in the same house, but I go days without seeing her because of her working/sleeping schedule and my school/working/sleeping schedule. When I do see her, our conversations are brief unless we're gossiping about our horrid neighbors or other family members. We get along rather well when I do see her, mostly because she knows I'm moving away soon. >_>

My sister and I: We see each other every day. We're jokingly mean to each other and gossip quite a bit. I rant to her about things from work and she rants to me about her high school life. We rarely argue, and when we do, we don't talk for days until it just blows over. Then we're straight back to humoring each other.

My brother and I: He lives in another city due to schooling. He used to be the spite of my existence and I couldn't stand him, but now that I rarely see him, his visits are refreshing and perfectly functional.

My dad and I: He lives five minutes away from us; drops my sister off every school day, and I haven't seen him for a good three or four months. We don't text or call each other unless he's the last resort to figuring out car issues (i.e. refilling coolant, replacing windshield wipers, etc.)

13. Thanks sunnyside thanked for this post
    Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    Senior Member Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Dr Who K9 Rainbow Ribbon Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2014 10:27 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Jasanime View Post
    Yeah, I'm really lucky, my parents have been very supportive of my decision not to eat animal products. My mum even cooks us a vegan dinner once a week. But the rest of my family are not very open-minded, and are always bombarding me with questions and arguments and such, so I just can't be bothered.
    Awww...I get that sometimes!
    The other day my friend kept doing on about how soya was less environmentally friendly than dairy and how according to him just because our ancestors ate meat, we have to too. I felt so trapped, but I don't like arguing with people!

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dinochan View Post
    Haha thanks! Normally there are 2 clubs I go to but I lost my phone so I can't go I'll be glad when I get to college ( I plan on going to an art school) so I think I'll meet a lot of awesome people, and I'm so glad I found this sight! so many anime fans in one place!

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

Thanks sunnyside! I've pretty much given up on my sister, but at least my sister watches Doctor Who so that's something at least. I have more hope for my brother though, he's a pretty cool kid.
    You sound really cool! xD I love Doctor Who too! You'd fit in so well at the Anime society at my uni. Good luck with your studies!
    ~Favourite Anime/manga~
    Ouran High School Host Club
    Death Note
    Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
    Junjou Romantica
    Naruto Shippuuden
    Bleach
    Hetalia
    Code Geass
    Fruits Basket
    D-GrayMan
    Hourou Musuko Wandering Son
    Sora to Hara
    Kuroko no Basuke
    Shingeki no Kyojin

Currently reading: Bleach and Naruto Ship, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kuroko no Basuke.
    Currently watching: Space Brothers, Golden Time, Kuroko no Basuke, Silver Spoon, Magi and Mobile Suit Gundam.

15. Likes Jasanime liked this post
    Senior Member dinochan has a reputation beyond repute dinochan has a reputation beyond repute dinochan has a reputation beyond repute dinochan has a reputation beyond repute dinochan has a reputation beyond repute dinochan has a reputation beyond repute dinochan has a reputation beyond repute dinochan has a reputation beyond repute dinochan has a reputation beyond repute dinochan has a reputation beyond repute dinochan has a reputation beyond repute dinochan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2013 08:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thank you! And good luck to you to! Also I've managed to addict all of my siblings to the point my 3 year old brother shouted "EXTERMINATE!" in the car the other day!

Senior Member ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2024 08:26 PM
    Threads

Though I have 2 wonderful parents, 1 sister, 3 brothers, and many aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces, nephews, and one beautiful daughter, I am all alone in Japan. So my family now means everything to me. After March 11, they were all concerned for me though I was on the opposite end of the country at the time and kept on asking me questions about Fukushima, etc. My parents said it was up to me to come home, but my father told me he'd rather have me in Japan than in Iraq or Afghanistan and he understood that being Japan was in my dream. My mother was concerned for me too but after hearing my father's reasoning, she continued to support my decision.

My 7 year old daughter means everything to me. Unfortunately, I cannot have her stay in Japan. It would be too overwhelming for me and for her to re-adjust to not just a new country, but I move around a lot now and I do not want to force that upon her trying to start over and over.

I know no matter what happens, they will be there for me.
    Check out my anime reviews at: [URL="http://www.youtube.com/users/hajimenojmo[/URL] and http://blog.honeyfeed.fm/

18. Thanks sunnyside thanked for this post
    When I get internet, I'll be back in full force. Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Empty Box Heart Wolf
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2019 07:17 PM
    Threads

My mother and I are too much alike, and like two magnets, we repel. There's often a lot of yelling and chaos in our house, because of our relationship, and her and my siblings's relationship. They're just ignorant fools who don't listen to anyone, and that irks my parents. Dad's never really home; the only times I really see him are all at work because we work for the same landscaping company, and it's only for a few minutes.

Sig and avvie set by the wonderfully talented and amazing Bou. <3

Featuring the laptop I always used to complain and talk about in chat.

I may not use it anymore, but I still have it!

20. Thanks sunnyside thanked for this post
    Don Asterisco TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Globe Belle Floppy
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2019 06:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Parugin

My father died this August after having first been diagnosed with an aggressive brain cancer in March of 2011. He actually just plowed right through it, with surgeries and chemotherapy, for about a year, but eventually couldn't do anymore. I was the one taking care of him from about April of this year through the sixth.

My mother is an absolute terror to everyone in the family, and in my opinion suffers from a host of psychiatric disorders. That being said, if you're not family, she can be the single nicest person you've ever met, which really just made the abuse heaped upon my brother, myself, my dad and other relatives that much harder to bear. She's gone so far as to blame me for inclement weather, for not being born a girl since she wanted a daughter, calling my dad selfish for getting cancer and dying, threatening to call police on me while I was taking care of my (eventually immobilized) dad because I didn't also hold down a job while taking care of him for roughly sixteen hours a day, and so on. She has held grudges for over forty years in some cases, and is perpetually firing off insults and wishing calamities upon her parents. She has made claims before that she is omniscient, and seems to operate by a philosophy that I have long called "I think, therefor it is."

If anyone is worthy of being called a certain four-letter word starting with the letter "c", it's her. The one incident I will never forget- and forgiveness is a missed opportunity between me and her at this point- was shortly before my dad was first diagnosed. He worked in Rantoul, IL, and had had a severe seizure at work, but was terrified of the hospital in the area, so his co-workers had frantically called both my brother and I to come and get him. My brother was in a class and didn't get the call, and I had the car, so I drove about an hour from Bloomington, IL to get him. Scared the hell out of me, and he was still having seizures on and off on the way back. After getting to the hospital, my mother and brother arrived shortly thereafter, whereupon she stated, verbatim, "I hope you have a brain tumor." Not in front of any nurses or doctors, of course, since that might cast her in a negative light, but just in front of the people most likely to be hurt by it. Vile woman.

After my dad died- and he was about the only one who could blunt her madness even slightly- I managed to tolerate about two to three weeks of her crap before I left for SE Wisconsin, where I am now and where other, much more rational and even inordinately helpful relatives live, like my uncle and grandparents. From what I hear from my brother, she has moved on to targeting him for all her insane rants and accusations. I wonder who she'll hate and blame once he's gone, too?

Everything- and I do mean everything- is much easier and less stressful when I don't have to live with that woman breathing down my neck, holding me accountable for all the stars in the heavens and the delusions in her mind.

When my dad was around, we got along quite well, I think mostly because we were always so blunt, and you always know/knew where you stand with either of us. My younger brother and I eventually developed a similar directness in our dealings, and we get along very well. If we have an issues, we confront it directly, and perhaps curse each other out for a bit, but the problem is over and done with after- tops- twenty minutes, and such confrontations are rare anyway.

My uncle is a screwball, but a helpful and well-reasoned screwball. My grandparents are a bit odd in that stuck-in-their-ways sort of way that you might expect, given that they're into their late eighties, but otherwise I get along with them alright.

With my dad gone now, though, my younger brother may be about the only person around who truly understands what makes me tick, how I think.
    Last edited by TheAsterisk!; 11-26-2012 at 05:41 PM. Reason: I really do hate her, in the most plain and resolute sense imaginable.

22. Thanks sunnyside thanked for this post
    Senior Member darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Decepticons Leo AK47
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2014 04:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: darkwolf1911

i have an older brother but after he kidnaped one of my neces hes dead to me. we got her back but that doesnot change the face that he kidnaped her. he says he doesnot rember kidnaping her but thats becouse he was so drunk. man i want to kick his donkey so bad every time i see him. skum like him sould be in jail il bet hel have fun in there. freaking drunks i swair
    live life to the fullest because you are not guarantied a tomorrow

24. Thanks sunnyside thanked for this post
    Likes nrL liked this post
    The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2015 12:52 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ok I guess.
    I don't really have anything in common with them. Its not even funny how opposite we are from each other. I'll have conversations with them about my day at school or what I did today but that's kind of about it. They don't like what I have to talk about sometimes so I just keep to myself when I'm at home. It's not that I dislike them but in my opinion we have nothing if not very few things in common which makes for some awkward conversations. Also when I do something wrong they have to tell me not only once but multiple times through out the day. And they wonder why I'm so quiet at home.

[set by blueangel06661]

26. Thanks sunnyside thanked for this post
    Senior Member I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Chicken Present L Laptop
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2012 05:34 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: LenKagamine14 Steam ID: YB_RolinaFeuerbach_15

I never liked my family. My brother was a complete homophobe, so he didn't get along with me or my moms. I liked my parents fine, though. I simply wish they tried to keep him in line better. He got away with much more than me. Him? He'd come home acting like someone from the hood and verbally abuse me. He was very resistant to even coming home. Me? I was always the silent sensitive one who didn't show emotion to anyone. Yet if I tried to pull anything my brother did, I would get my radio taken away. Even though I'm an adult and shouldn't have to deal with then anymore, it's not that simple...
    Sing from the soul

Musician | Otaku | Fujoshi | Gamer
    Groups:
    The League of Legends Coalition
    RPGs:
    Legends of Sakura
    ---
    Come join me in League of Legends

28. Thanks sunnyside thanked for this post
    Senior Member Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor's Avatar
    Gil
    Worried
    Gifts Popsicle Cookie Ramen
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2015 09:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have a bad relationship with my family. My mom and I get along but she will never talk to me when it comes to my interests. Me and my brothers fight all the time so I don't get along with them at all and the only time my dad talks to us is if he is yelling about various things..... my uncle makes fun of my interests and so does everyone else. I love my grandma though we always get along and we always talk about different things
    "I would destroy this city or anything else she asked"

Maki the Contractor

30. Thanks sunnyside thanked for this post
    Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    Threads

My mother died about 5 years ago, and shortly after that I stopped living with my father and moved in with my uncle.
    So, not really close at all. I see him like once a year.

32. Thanks sunnyside thanked for this post
    Senior Member darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

il be honest. i could have gone without have the mom i had. she touched me gave me a scar on my eye when i was younger by throwing a plate at me becouse i couldnot stop crying and she would leave me alone when i was around 3 or 4 with my sisters

34. Thanks sunnyside thanked for this post
    Likes nrL liked this post
    Member HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Dice D20 Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2013 12:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: WeirdChalice270

My family is kind of "Happily Disfunctional". We have a strong bond, But we can't stand each other.

36. Likes sunnyside liked this post
    Junior Member StrawberryCookies is on a distinguished road StrawberryCookies's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Cookie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 11:16 AM
    Threads

I have a decent relationship with my family, My mom is pretty awesome, and my dad was the best.
    The only complaint I have is, I am going to school for something I am passionate about, and my uncle who is in charge on my college funds
    well he says that I need to choose something that will make me tons of money rather then doing something I love.
    Oh well. Family is Family

38. Likes sunnyside liked this post
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Il never do aneything for my younger sister after me and my older sister moved all her stuff she had the nerve to call me lazy and she could have used her sled to move her stuff which would have ben hell for her becouse she has 2 artistic kids a mean 2 year old and a baby girl. I moved her stuff and she said she moved her stuff. Next time she moves or needs me to do something for her il say im to lazy and see what happens next. She apoligized and said she doesnot want to get in to a he said she said fit. I know she says things behinde my back but il never hear it b cuz shes talking to mom about it. I would never do that so i expeted her not to talk trash about me behinde my back

40. Thanks sunnyside thanked for this post
    Member Otonashii is on a distinguished road Otonashii's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Chair
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2013 05:22 PM
    Threads

I have a sister who's older than me.. We have never gotten into a fight since I was 10.
    My mom......
    I live with my dad in an apt and Im happy about it.

42. Likes sunnyside liked this post
    Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

A distant one. I'm in the military and they live in germany. I don't get to really see them.
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

44. Thanks sunnyside thanked for this post
Closed Thread

Thread Information