AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [Sign-Ups]

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Default Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [Sign-Ups]

Welcome to Wolf XXIX

Lord of the Rings Edition!

How to sign up: Just post in this thread saying you would like to join. All members are welcome, regardless of experience. Note however that this game requires at least a week of commitment once it starts, with participation needed at least every other day. If you are not able to play for an extended period of time, let me know so I don’t penalize you. That would suck for everyone.

How to play, the basics: When the game starts (probably a week from this post) I will randomly assign each player a character, along with their faction and abilities via PM. Each character belongs to one of three factions: Town, Wolves, and Independents.

Day Phase: Players will vote to “lynch” one person. The townies try to lynch wolves, and the wolves try to blend in by deceiving the townies into lynching themselves. Whoever has the most votes by the end of a Day Phase will be lynched, and eliminated from the game. Certain abilities may also be activated by PMing me.

Night Phase: Wolves will communicate with each other (via the quick topic link I’ll provide along with role PMs), and decide who to kill for that Night Phase. Certain abilities may also be activated by PMing me.

DEM RULES:

Day Phase
    - Players discuss the proceedings of the game and decide who to lynch.
    - Every player must vote during this phase, using the formats [Vote Lynch XXX] and [Change Vote Lynch XXX]. Please remember to bold your vote. There will be no "No Lynch" option on Day One.
    - If a player fails to vote but has posted at least twice during the day phase, that will count as a self-vote.
    - CONCERNING MODBLOCKS/KILLS: If you fail to post at least twice during the Day Phase, I will enforce the following penalties. (These may change depending on the circumstances, or if I'm in a particularly crappy mood.)
    First offense: You will be mentioned and I will also send you a warning via PM.
    Second offense: I will modblock you for the following cycle, disabling all active and passive abilities.
    Third offense: You will be modkilled, eliminating you from the game, and I’ll never forgive you until probably a week later.
    - A PM will be sent to every living player, informing them of the start of every Day Phase.
    - Day Phases last about 24 hours. Phases may be extended or shortened depending on my IRL situations. What can I say?
    - Day actions are handled on a “first sent, first performed” basis. All actions must be sent to me via PM.

Night Phase
    - There is NO POSTING during the Night Phase, unless I give explicit permission for reaction posts and the like. People who do so will receive the same warnings and penalties as those concerning inactivity.
    - Each Night Phase lasts about 24 hours. However I may extend or shorten it due to moderator excusable reasons.
    - Every night action that is not roleblocked will still be performed, even if the players of those actions are being killed.

Miscellaneous
    - This is a closed-set up game. Roles will only be revealed as the game progresses.
    - Leave the game discussion in the game thread. There will be NO OUTSIDE COMMUNICATION. EVERRR. The only exception applies to Wolves and Townie Masons, in which case I will provide the QT link along with role PMs. Players will suffer a horrendous modkill full of my disappointment and rage if I find out about any outside communication.
    - If you are killed, you are allowed a reaction post concerning your death. Do NOT, under ANY circumstances, continue to post hints or comments that may influence the votes and or actions of living players.
    - PLEASE BE AS ACTIVE AS POSSIBLE! Remember that if you don’t post within 3 day phases (approximately 6 days), you will be modkilled. If you have a legitimate reason to be inactive, please inform me ahead of time.
    - ROLE REVEALING IS NOT ALLOWED. THIS INCLUDES REVEALING OTHERS.
    - FAKE-CLAIMING IS NOT ALLOWED.
    - Role-hinting is strongly discouraged, at least for the first few phases. If I get your hint right away, you're doing it wrong.

- EDITING IS NOT ALLOWED, only for typos and the like. Please double post if you want to add a new sentence or quote.
    - Spamming/trolling/arguing/flaming is allowed to an extent, but if it gets too bad I will intervene.

Win Conditions:
    Town/Fellowship: Destroy all wolves and any Independents trying to eliminate you.
    Wolves/The Enemy: Destroy townies until their numbers are equal or less than your own, and any Independents trying to eliminate you.
    Independents: ???

Any questions, concerns, etc, go ahead and post em here. Or PM/VM/MSN me. Whatever floats yer boat.

Player List (22):

- MaruDashi
    - Daken
    - Darkfire Knight
    - Cheese the saurus Rex
    - CrimsonMoon
    - Gyarako
    - DeathBlade/13.666
    - November
    - Princess Cupcake
    - Kaleohano
    - The Nana Ryu
    - Scruffy
    - Dark Butterfly
    - Kagami Sama
    - DenjaX
    - Ribbon
    - -Ro-
    - ZombieWolf2508
    - SuXrys
    - animeyay
    - Kasumi_01
    - TheThunderBringer

SIGN-UPS ARE CLOSED. Roles will be passed out and the game will start at around 9PM EST.
    Last edited by RyuTama; 09-04-2012 at 06:18 PM.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Default Re: Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [Sign-Ups]

Im in. And FIRST!

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

3. Thanks RyuTama thanked for this post
    Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    Threads

Sign me up. :]

5. Thanks RyuTama thanked for this post
    Senior Member vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Strawberry Bleach Zangetsu Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2023 09:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm in.
    Previously Darkfire Knight....

7. Thanks RyuTama thanked for this post
    Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2016 01:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You have my non existent sword. I'd like to play.

9. Thanks RyuTama thanked for this post
    Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I'm in.

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

11. Thanks RyuTama thanked for this post
    Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I dunno... I want to play, but too many players act so indifferent in the game that I tend to get more frustration than fun now... :/

I'll let you know later if I'm playing. Just wanna let you know that I'm aware of this new game.

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I'm in.
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

14. Thanks RyuTama thanked for this post
    Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

You know me. I'm in.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

16. Thanks RyuTama thanked for this post
    &#32
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    I dunno... I want to play, but too many players act so indifferent in the game that I tend to get more frustration than fun now... :/

I'll let you know later if I'm playing. Just wanna let you know that I'm aware of this new game.
    I know what you mean. Hopefully the roles I have in mind will be enough to make things interesting for everyone, so inactivity shouldn't be too painful of an issue this time around. I hope. =x

That's cool, no rush. You have about a week to lemme know~.

Senior Member November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan Mario Spiny Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2013 10:44 PM
    Threads

I'll play.

19. Thanks RyuTama thanked for this post
    ♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I love Lord of the Rings! Can I play? This will be my first one of these... I'm like a virgin ;D

21. Thanks RyuTama thanked for this post
    &#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Cupcake View Post
    I love Lord of the Rings! Can I play? This will be my first one of these... I'm like a virgin ;D
    Of course, first timers are welcome too. ;3 If you have any questions just let me know~.

---

Also just so everyone knows, the current set-up I have is for 22 players. I can cut or add roles as need be but I wanna have at least 16 players before starting. If anyone has any friends that might be interested, let em know. It'd be very much appurrciated.

I'm so excited you gais, omg

23. Likes CrimsonMoon liked this post
    Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

hmmmmmmmmm
    mmmmmmm
    i'm slightly reluctant, but LOTR is bloody awesome!
    hmmm
    do you think the game will be concluded by the 24th of september? by the off chance that i might actually last that long?
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleohano View Post
    do you think the game will be concluded by the 24th of september? by the off chance that i might actually last that long?
    These things usually don't last more than 2 weeks. So you should be good.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

26. Thanks Kaleohano thanked for this post
    &#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

hmmmmmmmmm
    mmmmmmm
    i'm slightly reluctant, but LOTR is bloody awesome!
    hmmm
    Depends on how many players we get. The more players, the longer it'll last. However at this rate it looks like we may hit around the 18-20 mark... so assuming a player dies every phase, the game will last around two and a half weeks. You should be good.

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    Depends on how many players we get. The more players, the longer it'll last. However at this rate it looks like we may hit around the 18-20 mark... so assuming a player dies every phase, the game will last around two and a half weeks. You should be good.
    Thank you very much.
    Maybe the last game wasn't the best it could be. Doesn't hurt to try again i guess.
    Sign me up.
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

29. Thanks RyuTama thanked for this post
    &#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Thank you very much.
    Maybe the last game wasn't the best it could be. Doesn't hurt to try again i guess.
    Sign me up.
    To be honest it was little more than a spur of the moment game, since the next three hosts (including myself) sorta disappeared. Which I feel totally guilty about, so I plan on making it up now.

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

To be honest it was little more than a spur of the moment game, since the next three hosts (including myself) sorta disappeared. Which I feel totally guilty about, so I plan on making it up now.
    right-o sir! i'l looking forward to it!
    Hmmm... Been a while

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cinderella Decepticons Scorpio
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2016 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Is so IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

33. Thanks RyuTama thanked for this post
    Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex Popsicle Mario Item Box
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2019 09:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Holy frell. AF still exists?

Don't know how active I can be, but why not, sign me up.

35. Thanks RyuTama thanked for this post
    Likes RyuTama liked this post
    Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

//12 What if I don't wanna play?

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

37. Thanks RyuTama thanked for this post
    &#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
    Holy frell. AF still exists?

Don't know how active I can be, but why not, sign me up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
    sign me up.
    OHMYGOD?? OHMYGOD.

This game, as well as the rest of my week, has just been made.

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Butterfly View Post
    //12 What if I don't wanna play?
    Added. //5

39. Likes Syaoran liked this post
    Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OHMYGOD?? OHMYGOD.

This game, as well as the rest of my week, has just been made.

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

Added. //5
    :'D Okay.

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

~~bumps~~

Still looking for at least three other players. I'll start doing some shameless advertising later, and if anyone knows someone who may be interested, that'd be awesome. *hinthint nudgenudge*

I'm planning on having the game thread up on Tuesday so that those in the US and Canada can just relax on Labor Day. Have a nice weekend everyone!

42. Likes Ωmega liked this post
Closed Thread

Thread Information