AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: KaPow! Tamama!

Senior Member Midnight Outlaw is infamous around these parts Midnight Outlaw is infamous around these parts Midnight Outlaw is infamous around these parts Midnight Outlaw is infamous around these parts Midnight Outlaw is infamous around these parts Midnight Outlaw is infamous around these parts Midnight Outlaw is infamous around these parts Midnight Outlaw is infamous around these parts Midnight Outlaw is infamous around these parts Midnight Outlaw is infamous around these parts Midnight Outlaw is infamous around these parts Midnight Outlaw's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2013 05:10 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default KaPow! Tamama!

tamama from sgt frog
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	sgtfrog.jpg‎
Views:	53
Size:	655.6 KB
ID:	40240  
    Last edited by Midnight Outlaw; 04-07-2011 at 03:29 PM. Reason: lil editing..

Senior Member Midnight Outlaw is infamous around these parts Midnight Outlaw is infamous around these parts Midnight Outlaw is infamous around these parts Midnight Outlaw is infamous around these parts Midnight Outlaw is infamous around these parts Midnight Outlaw is infamous around these parts Midnight Outlaw is infamous around these parts Midnight Outlaw is infamous around these parts Midnight Outlaw is infamous around these parts Midnight Outlaw is infamous around these parts Midnight Outlaw is infamous around these parts Midnight Outlaw's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: KaPow! Tamama!

Last edited by Midnight Outlaw; 04-07-2011 at 03:30 PM. Reason: lil editing..

Ace Kaitous YOU Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Hat Rayman Baboon With A Gun Bioshock Syringe
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2024 09:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: kaitou ace42 PSN ID: kaitou42 Steam ID: kaitou_ace

Er, are you not seeing the attachment for some reason? O_o;

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Poor use of a filter, and I have seen the rising sun vector thing in too many wallpapers already. What about this wallpaper really differentiates it from the other wallpapers you have made this week?

Here, let pull up what I mean by that.

This week, you created a thread for each of these wallpapers:

http://postimage.org/image/hp7blpok/

http://www.animeforum.com/attachment...0&d=1302007864

Notice anything similar? You are using Photoshop brushes, THE SAME BRUSHES, on both of them. How is one unique versus the other? Come on, you have to do better than that. And you've already submitted the Shinji thing before, it wont go through on AW because its too simple. It was too simple there, its too simple here, DO MORE.

Next is this one: http://www.animeforum.com/attachment...7&d=1302025534

Why are using text like that? What are you trying to convey here? Its boring, its just vector of a screenshot of an anime with text on it. Why dont you do more than that?

I think this one just shows little effort with all of the above: http://www.animeforum.com/attachment...0&d=1301448098

A vectored image, on top of a background with Photoshop brushes. Its boring, its what I have seen done before and better.

What are your source materials and where are you getting your vectors from? If you did make them, and I dont think you did, why in the world would you make such simple wallpapers if you have that level of skill? Why not vector the entire thing instead of just filling the wallpaper with crappy Photoshop brushes that clearly arent yours?

I suggest stop making wallpapers and doing signatures. You should start small before going large, because you dont seem understand basic principles of blending, flow, or theme. These design principles really help in creation of a good wallpaper, because aside from the above, you must also consider where the icons on the desktop are going to go. How the wallpaper might overpower the person's computer screen.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Serated View Post
    Poor use of a filter, and I have seen the rising sun vector thing in too many wallpapers already. What about this wallpaper really differentiates it from the other wallpapers you have made this week?

Here, let pull up what I mean by that.

This week, you created a thread for each of these wallpapers:

http://postimage.org/image/hp7blpok/

http://www.animeforum.com/attachment...0&d=1302007864

Notice anything similar? You are using Photoshop brushes, THE SAME BRUSHES, on both of them. How is one unique versus the other? Come on, you have to do better than that. And you've already submitted the Shinji thing before, it wont go through on AW because its too simple. It was too simple there, its too simple here, DO MORE.

Next is this one: http://www.animeforum.com/attachment...7&d=1302025534

Why are using text like that? What are you trying to convey here? Its boring, its just vector of a screenshot of an anime with text on it. Why dont you do more than that?

I think this one just shows little effort with all of the above: http://www.animeforum.com/attachment...0&d=1301448098

A vectored image, on top of a background with Photoshop brushes. Its boring, its what I have seen done before and better.

What are your source materials and where are you getting your vectors from? If you did make them, and I dont think you did, why in the world would you make such simple wallpapers if you have that level of skill? Why not vector the entire thing instead of just filling the wallpaper with crappy Photoshop brushes that clearly arent yours?

I suggest stop making wallpapers and doing signatures. You should start small before going large, because you dont seem understand basic principles of blending, flow, or theme. These design principles really help in creation of a good wallpaper, because aside from the above, you must also consider where the icons on the desktop are going to go. How the wallpaper might overpower the person's computer screen.

we were given the ability to make brush sets so our work could be less time consuming. fortunately for me there is somebody out there who likes that job, i dont have to use them but i can... beyond that..... i dont care what you think.... this is how we grow as creatives...

i do make my own vectors by the way.... i just dont have as much time as you...

[you couldnt make a plane without knowledge of phyics.... somebody had to fall so we could live...]
    Last edited by Midnight Outlaw; 04-07-2011 at 06:12 PM.

6. Dislikes blueangel06661 disliked this post
+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information