AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RPG: For Everyone's Souls ~Let Us Fall Together~

Senior Member Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Leo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2011 02:28 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default RPG: For Everyone's Souls ~Let Us Fall Together~

((OOC:Here we goooo~))

In the town of Artisai, people go about their business through the day. Completely ignorant of what could destroy their daily lives in a matter of seconds. It is the middle of the night and the streets are empty. A couple walks down the streets. "Glad I could meet you today, you're a nice girl you know?"

"I'm glad about that. Hey listen, can you meet me in that alleyway?" The man was somewhat dumbfounded and promptly listened to the person he was walking with and went into the alleyway. "Okay, that's good. Now if you can..." the woman walked behind him, her jaw dislocating and her teeth appeared to have been growing longer. "....just stand still for a moment."

Then, a gun shot. The woman flew forward with a bullet hole in the back of her. "Jesus christ!" The man turned around to see a hooded man standing at the entrance. "Dude, what the hell!? You just killed someone!"

"I suggest running very fast. Unless you want to die too." The man quickly picked himself up, scared for his life, and ran off hoping to find a police officer. "Now to finish the job."

'Warning. Threat detected.' The moment the voice said that, the cloaked man was launched up into the sky and the woman on the ground was the cause of it. She changed into what appeared to be some kind of lizard and leapt onto the roof with the man.

"You! I finally managed to get him ready for my dinner! I'll just have a change of meals then." The man was lying on his back and began to slowly stand up. His clothes were torn to reveal some kind of armor beneath the suit. "How..how are you still alive?!"

"You've given a run for the past while, trying to find you among all these people." Initializing DEF suit "And now I think I'll have some fun with you."

The man charged forward at inhuman speeds and grasped the neck of the lizard-woman, strangling her. He promptly smashed her against the ground and threw her against the roof of the building. She got up slowly, coughing blood. "D...damn YOU!"

Following the screech was a massive blast of flame that engulfed the man. The lizard woman began to cackle with laughter. "No matter, I'll just have a roasted human instead of a fresh one!"

The flames, and the laughter stopped as the man still walked towards her. "You've made a very...very poor mistake." Lighting gathered in his fist as he ran towards her and punched her in the gut, sending electricity throughout the body. He punched her again, and again, and again until he managed to break through her body and grabbed her soulgem. "And here is my prize."

Ripping the soulgem out of the body the body of the devil fell to the ground, limp and unmoving. The body began to slowly crumble away. "Prophet here, target has been killed.

"Good work Granitz, how does the suit feel after the tune-up?"

"The suit feels fine. Theres also no delay in powering up the lightning generator, and turning it on feels completely smooth." Granitz clenched and unclenched his hand. "Suit feels better then it did before I brought it in."

"That's good to hear. So are you planning on bringing in that soulgem for your reward?"

"Sure thing. Just let me go back to my shop to get out of my suit first." Granitz cut his conversation and stepped off the edge,falling t o the ground. "Now, how to get home without looking overly suspicious."

~The King has come! To save us from the dark, who could have ever doubt? We have faith~
    set done by Daken

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Default Re: RPG: For Everyone's Souls ~Let Us Fall Together~

He opened his eyes. A mixture of pink and purple energy greeted his gaze. Runes could be seen moving around the barrier that encased him. At last he was to be freed from this prison. He reached out and touched the barrier. Raw energy surged through his palm. He could see his Marionettes on the other side. Though they where long since rendered useless by the passage of time. Still they where all he needed not to break the barrier. He summoned what remained of them into his fist till it dark tendrils flickered and wormed their way around his hands. With this I shall be free. I shall be denied no longer. He smashed his fist into the barrier causing it to ripple and buckle before shattering. He stepped forward as the Marionettes turned to dust. His plan had failed to come to fruition. He would not make the same mistake again. This time he'll see to it that his goals where achieved by his own hands. Though he could still use a few Marionettes for when the need arose. Black tendrils engulfed his body as he vanished. He appeared before the Hellgate leading to Earth. He sensed the gate had had a barrier placed on it. One not to hinder movement but one that would reduce strength. His skin began twist and sink. His horns receded. His skin changed from dark to light. His hair lightened to a dark brown. How I hate this form. But for the time being I need to see what's going on and if possible acquire a few Soulgems. He stepped through the gate. As he did so he felt much of his str drain away. He arrived in a courtyard busy with humans.
    Last edited by GameGeeks; 04-17-2011 at 07:24 PM.

The Fire Rage In Meh! Galactic Pretty Boy has a reputation beyond repute Galactic Pretty Boy has a reputation beyond repute Galactic Pretty Boy has a reputation beyond repute Galactic Pretty Boy has a reputation beyond repute Galactic Pretty Boy has a reputation beyond repute Galactic Pretty Boy has a reputation beyond repute Galactic Pretty Boy has a reputation beyond repute Galactic Pretty Boy has a reputation beyond repute Galactic Pretty Boy has a reputation beyond repute Galactic Pretty Boy has a reputation beyond repute Galactic Pretty Boy has a reputation beyond repute Galactic Pretty Boy's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Favorite Systems Xbox 360 Gabumon
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: StormTroopedOUT

It's been two months since Barry became a Demon Hunter. Ascending the ranks from D class to B class. It was a fine day out in the city of Artisai,the sun was shining,and the citizens were bustling. Barry skipped school to scout out a suspected Incubus type demon in his new mission. After hours of scouring and following dead leads Barry caught word from two gossiping teens about a dapper man who's been loitering outside the city hall for quite some time. "He looks way out of my league Mary..." "Girl you better snatch him up before someone else gets wise!". Barry followed the girls in close proximity atop buildings to stay out of sight. After bearing witness to the persuasive demonic abilities of the Incubus Barry knew for a fact he was his target. "By the way I'm Sam,Sam Story." Sam Story lead the unsuspecting girl into an empty flower garden behind the clock tower. As Sam forced himself upon the innocent young girl who's screams were drowned out by the boisterous chiming of the clock tower Barry lunged down! "Yahoooooo! Stop right there Incubus! Your plans are thr......" Barry didn't realize his heroic entrance/introduction couldn't be heard or comprehended with all the noise of the clock tower. The incubus flung off of the girl and attacked Barry furious his meal was interrupted. "Tiburon!" and with a flash of red light and the fierce sound of a grungy grinding chainsaw the demons body was severed,the soul gem acquired and the girl safe. The hospital nurse passed out Barry dropped her off at the hospital "Hmmm I should erase her memory,GAH it's almost four I can't miss Fullmetal Alchemist!" Barry darted off home prioritizing claiming his reward second to a t.v show.

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

An average night as always peaceful or so I wish but devils just seem to be on the rise in the city at lest there are good devil hunter out tonight. I sit on a bench outside the cafe to wait till Claire ready to leave I close my eyes and focus on the surroundings I can feel the power balance change in areas. I mostly take no notice but something made me feel worried as if something that should be in the world was.

"Earth to Syaoran anyone home?" My eyes shoot open to the sound of Claire snapping her fingers.

"Oh Claire, are you ready to go?"

"Yeah I finished packing my stuff away for the night. You know you don't have to walk me home every day it nice and all but it seems a bit over the top." She starts walking ahead.

"I know but I can help it there's been an increase in the missing persons, attacks and murders so I can't help but worry for you safety. Beside I owe it to Sarah and John to keep you safe and if I was to let something happen to you I would never be able to forgive my self." Claire grinned.

"Oh so I have my self a guardian angel to watching over me."

"More like a guardian devil." I grin at her she was smile for some reason it felt warm in away.

"Your too nice to be a devil trust me on that." The conversation turn to typical every day talk about how they've been and how was there day till I recognised where we were. We were about to enter the area to where the hellgate is a lot of memories and feeling remain there.

"Do we have to go this way?" We stop walking Claire seem confused at the question.

"It the fastest way home come on I have a surprise waiting at home and the sooner we get there the sooner you get it. Come on Syaoran."

"Okay I coming." I force a smile and continue walking the only keeping my mind at easy was that it wouldn't belong before we arrive at the apartment.
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Senior Member Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Leo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2011 02:28 AM
    Threads

After Granitz had took off his suit, and ejected the soul gem then changed into his casual clothes. Afterwards, he headed to the Seyfried corp. building where he was going to meet his client. He entered the front doors and went into the entrance which was very....white. The front desk was in front of him and behind it wasthe seyfried corp. logo which was a crescent shaped tree. On the front scenes they were a pharmaceutical company, but behind the scenes they assisted Devil Hunters by providing weapons, DEF suits, and various anti-devil ammunition which are usually shipped to the Silver Bullet stores to be sold to hunters. "Ah, Granitz it's nice to see you again."

"Same to you, how's the family?" The two conversed as though they were old friends. "Still trying to save for that trip to the Caribbean?"

"Well, it's the same old same old. How went the job?" Granitz then reached into his coat and pulled out a small container. Inside it was the soul gem which gave off an eerie shine. "Ah, it went good from the looks of it. I'll tell Mr.Seyfried you're here to see him."

"Thanks John. Know when they plan changing the colours of this place? Everything is so eye blindingly white." The man behind the front desk chuckled a bit before handing Granitz his V.I.P guest pass.

"I want them to change it too, handed in enough complaints to fill a small room. Heres the pass, and I'm guessing you still know the way?"

Granitz took the pass and placed the soul gem back in his coat. "Yeah, you could say that. It'd probably be yes if it wasn't for all the white."

~The King has come! To save us from the dark, who could have ever doubt? We have faith~
    set done by Daken

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

The moon washed the Commune over in silver-rimmed silence. To the common ear the night was silent, but the Commune knew not the quiet of a sleeping night, always a vortex of chittering voice swirled within him, each vying over the other. As a whole, the Commune knew not why he was here, several opinions were forthcoming, but the one most agreed upon was that their would be death here soon. And death meant the Commune would grow, the noise would reach a greater pitch.

Everything the Commune was nothing but noise, with on exception. The Core. The Core slept in silence. Parts of the Commune felt this was because of disapproval, others felt it was because it did not feel the need to interfere. The Core did not affirm or deny these allegations. Merely slept.

A hunger slithered up the Commune's leather husk, the Needs shouted angrily for sustenance. The Virtues bellowed for control and passivity. The Commune's innards twist in their arguments. The Commune decided upon inaction and skirted along the alley to get a better sense of the mortal city it had wandered towards in its aimlessness.

It often wandered without thought. The Commune could seldom come to decisions on where to go, the plethora of options confused the manifold interests within it and no quorum could be reached. So, in lieu of a decision, it wandered, drawn along by primordial urges it did not understand. Maybe that was how the Core spoke, it was not sure.

Regardless, the streets were lit intermittently by the halos of street lamps, speckling the night-soaked streets like pale islands. Nothing moved. Not to the eye. But the Commune could feel the motions of hungry Marrionettes coming toward him. The shuffled slowly, thoughtlessly. The Commune avoided the few specks of light and with the rasp of leather on leather moved deeper into the maw of the alley
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

7. Likes Galactic Pretty Boy liked this post
    Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Esgalni sighed as she locked up her shop and walked to her nearby apartment. She stopped for a moment when she felt a familiar devil energy nearby 'sayorian' she thought for a momet and walked on. They fought on the same side in the war and after it they both went there own way, seeking there place in this word. once home she unlocked her door and entered. The apartement was small, big enough for a single woman to live in. After a shower she went into her bedroom and looked at the bed for a moment. She was never sure why she bought a double bed maybe she hoped for another mate and lover. But though it was rare even demons had soulmates, Elcon had been a higher devil than her but was pleased with both her willingnes to fight as wel as to submit. Soulmates were rare but she found her and he was taken from her. she sighed and looked to a drawing of elcon and her, he was sitting in his favorite chair with her sitting on the armrest. It was al she had, rubbing her eyes she decided it was probely better to sleep on the couch tonight and left the bedroom closing the door.
    Last edited by Nespa; 04-18-2011 at 06:45 AM.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

The Commune's voices whispered within it, a dull hiss of voices now, like a fuse slowly burning down. The Commune knew this passivity would not last, but there was joy in this tranquility, however brief.

This relative peace laster over an our before that quivering hunger crept up its spine and the Needs began to bellow. And when the Needs bellowed the Virtues were short to follow. Soon the Commune was lost in the pandemonium that was its approximation of human thought. A thousand voices clashed, each vying their point over the others. The decision was put before the Commune and the Commune reached a verdict... the Needs won out. It would feed.

It crept along the alley, its hollow hands brushing along the brick of the buildings. It could feel the people moving, breathing within. It did not strike immediately, the Furies could not so easily overwhelm Caution. It waited, the empty void where its face should be panning side to side, seeing the tender warmth of souls. It waited... hunting...

A target presented itself, female... newly come into middle age. The Commune could see her sweet breath... smell the scent of life upon it even from this great distance. The Needs shrieked in want, while the Virtues turned themselves over in disgust of what would soon be done.

Ellia

"The Commune's will be done." a voice within the Commune spoke as the the posture of the ragman changed. It seemed, softer, quicker, more feminine than it had before. The woman was not far, the second floor near an open window... The Commune would snatch her before she even knew what had happened. The Commune sashayed up to the wall and with delicate grace that belied its desiccated form. It placed it agile fingers against the mortar and with a feat of balance, it began to climb. Its nimble hands found purchase in many small nooks and crannies, as it made its way upward, until it arrived at the sill of the window near which the woman sat. The Commune could hear her humming to herself as she sat distract by some papers, her pen moving across them sporadicly as she came to conclusions known only to her. The Commune opened the window gingerly, not allowing the slightest noise to alert the woman...
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information