AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: legend of the guaridans of ga'hoole?

Member OokamiYokai has much to be proud of OokamiYokai has much to be proud of OokamiYokai has much to be proud of OokamiYokai has much to be proud of OokamiYokai has much to be proud of OokamiYokai has much to be proud of OokamiYokai has much to be proud of OokamiYokai has much to be proud of OokamiYokai's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2012 05:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default legend of the guaridans of ga'hoole?

Hello!

i just watched the movie, Legend of the guaridans of ga'hoole, and i see that there are 8 books in the series. does anyone here know if there will be a movie for each book. or did the movie take parts from each book? i really hope there will be a 2nd movie

Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2014 03:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

Default Re: legend of the guaridans of ga'hoole?

Quote Originally Posted by OokamiYokai View Post
    Hello!

i just watched the movie, Legend of the guaridans of ga'hoole, and i see that there are 8 books in the series. does anyone here know if there will be a movie for each book. or did the movie take parts from each book? i really hope there will be a 2nd movie
    The movie Legend of the Guardians is based off of the first three books in the Guardians of Ga'Hoole series: The Capture, The Journey and The Rescue (just to throw it out there, while I liked Legend of the Guardians, the way the books were combined and the way the characters and overall story were changed leaved much to be desired and my eye starts to twitch in a maddening way).

Zack Synder plans to write and direct a sequel "sometime soon" but there is no guarantee that this will happen (simply because it will take a couple of years in order to make the movie).

And just FYI, there are 15 novels in the Guardians of Ga'Hoole series, not 8. If you count the two accompanying books (A Guide Book to the Great Tree and Lost Tales of Ga'Hoole) plus the Wolves of Beyond books, then there are 20 books in the overall series.
    This is my war face.

This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

Member GuyverKnight has a reputation beyond repute GuyverKnight has a reputation beyond repute GuyverKnight has a reputation beyond repute GuyverKnight has a reputation beyond repute GuyverKnight has a reputation beyond repute GuyverKnight has a reputation beyond repute GuyverKnight has a reputation beyond repute GuyverKnight has a reputation beyond repute GuyverKnight has a reputation beyond repute GuyverKnight has a reputation beyond repute GuyverKnight has a reputation beyond repute GuyverKnight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2011 09:23 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wolfgirl90 View Post
    The movie Legend of the Guardians is based off of the first three books in the Guardians of Ga'Hoole series: The Capture, The Journey and The Rescue (just to throw it out there, while I liked Legend of the Guardians, the way the books were combined and the way the characters and overall story were changed leaved much to be desired and my eye starts to twitch in a maddening way).

Zack Synder plans to write and direct a sequel "sometime soon" but there is no guarantee that this will happen (simply because it will take a couple of years in order to make the movie).

And just FYI, there are 15 novels in the Guardians of Ga'Hoole series, not 8. If you count the two accompanying books (A Guide Book to the Great Tree and Lost Tales of Ga'Hoole) plus the Wolves of Beyond books, then there are 20 books in the overall series.
    I was just about to say the same

But anyways I enjoyed Legend of the Guardians, it was more faithfull to the books than other movie adaptations of books out there. But me being a fan of Guardians of Ga'Hoole could spot a HUGE amount of diffrences.
    When I found out that there was going to be a movie of my second favorite book series I was so excited I couldnt contain myself, but I had to wait several years before it finally came out.
    All in all it was a great movie.

Senior Member Ghost has a reputation beyond repute Ghost has a reputation beyond repute Ghost has a reputation beyond repute Ghost has a reputation beyond repute Ghost has a reputation beyond repute Ghost has a reputation beyond repute Ghost has a reputation beyond repute Ghost has a reputation beyond repute Ghost has a reputation beyond repute Ghost has a reputation beyond repute Ghost has a reputation beyond repute Ghost's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Pink Ribbon American Flag Ribbon Bob
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-22-2013 12:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ghost212010

Thats cool movie dude can't wait to see it

Closed Thread

Thread Information