AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Please be nice to me >~<

Junior Member scaredyxkittyxrinny is on a distinguished road scaredyxkittyxrinny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2013 07:16 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Please be nice to me >~<

Umm..this is an introduction post.

H-Hello people of Animeforum. Q~Q

I'm a frequent user of this site who just decided to become a member here. o~o

~You all can call me Rinny.

~Age and Location re a secret. > 3 < I-I won't tell them here.

~I like watching anime, reading manga, writing and drawing.

~I dislike people who scare me and are rude. Q - Q

~My favorite anime include Katekyo hitman reborn, Shiki, Inazuma Eleven, Kuroshitsuji and others.

~I like making friends but I'm really shy.

~I'm scared of all of u. ; ^ ; Please don't hate me. I get intimidated really really easily. > ^ <

**(/ ~ \)~*~(> ^ <) Please be my friend! (> ~ <)~*~(/ ^ \)**

Member Rusty Blade is on a distinguished road Rusty Blade's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2013 04:36 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Please be nice to me >~<

Hey Rinny, I'm a newbie here too! Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll have a great time. Though I think I'm saying that for myself as much as you since I only joined an hour ago...But newbies look out for each other! If you ever need help just ask.

Oh and I like Shiki too, it's definitely a stand out as far as horror anime go. You have good taste.

Wish I could be here more.. (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Coffee
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2015 06:39 PM
    Threads

You sound like a good person, so you have no worries. This forum always has a nice atmosphere, and you won't feel scared of everyone sooner thank you think.

Also, welcome to the forums! If you need help (even though you've been around as a guest for awhile) around the forum, just send me a message.

If you need a friend, don't hesitate and come find me. We could become best friends. ~
    I'm (_YvOnSo_), aka Von. You can call me either.
    I'm back!

If you play, message me your username.

(_YvOnSo_)'s Artwork
    Check out some of my work!

Senior Member AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Drill Gurren Dai Gurren Dan K-on Pick
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2017 08:46 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hi the and welcome to AF. Everyone here at AF is really nice so you don't have to worry about mean people on here. That is a good list of anime that you like I haven't seen them all, but I plan to watch them sometime. If you ever need any help here on AF just message me and I'll try my best to help you.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome. ^_^

I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum, in case you weren't sure ... and basically that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you.

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Member Glies is on a distinguished road Glies's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2013 07:27 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: R--Type

Quote Originally Posted by scaredyxkittyxrinny View Post

Umm..this is an introduction post.

H-Hello people of Animeforum. Q~Q

I'm a frequent user of this site who just decided to become a member here. o~o

~You all can call me Rinny.

~Age and Location re a secret. > 3 < I-I won't tell them here.

~I like watching anime, reading manga, writing and drawing.

~I dislike people who scare me and are rude. Q - Q

~My favorite anime include Katekyo hitman reborn, Shiki, Inazuma Eleven, Kuroshitsuji and others.

~I like making friends but I'm really shy.

~I'm scared of all of u. ; ^ ; Please don't hate me. I get intimidated really really easily. > ^ <

**(/ ~ \)~*~(> ^ <) Please be my friend! (> ~ <)~*~(/ ^ \)**
    God you're so cute, don't worry I wouldn't try scaring you, and Welcome to The Forums, Rinny. :3

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Hello there Rinny - I won't scare you or be rude to you either
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Senior Member Fandom Fate is on a distinguished road Fandom Fate's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2013 08:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pure Pain96 PSN ID: PurePain-2012 Steam ID: BradE96

Welcome to Anime Forum, Rinny! Looking forward to reading your posts and I hope you enjoy your time here.

Don't be scared, you'll be fine here!
    Anime I'm Currently Watching: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX - Season 1
    Anime Next: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX - Season 2
    Animes I've Completed: Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters| Highschool of the Dead

Junior Member scaredyxkittyxrinny is on a distinguished road scaredyxkittyxrinny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

1. Rusty Blade~
    Hello~^-^ Thank u.
    Ah! I'm so glad to meet another new person here. I think we joined at about the same time. I hope they do because I kind of lost right now but I'll be sure to ask for help from u, thank u.~c:

Sadly, not a lot of people know about that anime. I-I don't know about that. I watch any anime as long as it has good, really good animation and an interesting plot.^-^

2. (YvOnSo)~
    I'm not a bad person. ; - ; And u seem really nice too.^-^
    Really? o^o Do u really think people will accept me here?
    Thank u! ^u^ I ve just been here a couple of times, mainly to search for lyrics so I still don't ve the hang of this site but I'll be sure to ask u if I get stuck.
    Uh~huh, uh~huh! Please be my friend! >~<

3. AnimeBboy~
    Hello!~~>u<
    Thank u for welcoming me. All of u seem so nice so I think I'll be able to fit in here.; u ;
    I would recommend them. All of the anime mentioned above ve really good plots and awesome animation. >u<
    Thank u for the offer! >u< I surely will do that if I get stuck somewhere but don't make fun of me if I ask something stupid, ok? > ^ <

4.Mr. Admin-Ranshiin~
    Hello Mr. Admin!~u-u I won't cause trouble on this site, I promise! >^<
    Thank u for the greeting! ^-^ Yush, I'll read them right away.

5.Glies~
    T-Thank u! ^-^
    Thank u for the greeting~c: And thank u for being my friend. >^<

6.~*Red*~
    Hi there~^-^
    Thank u, I hope so. Let's be friends~>u<

7.Fandom Fate~
    Thank u very much! ^u^ I-I doubt that I'll post any but I will try to. >~<
    Thank u~I'll surely will seeing as there are so many nice people here.
    c: Would u like to be friends with me?

>//~//< I don't know how to do that giant blog thing s-so I replied to everyone in one message. I'm sorry.

Banned Forum / Chat Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts V Guitar Electric Guitar Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2016 08:54 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: gurutar Steam ID: gurutar2015

lol, studdering in text. come on now, that's one rung too high on the cute ladder. welcome to the site.

Senior Member Catheryn is on a distinguished road Catheryn's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Paperclip
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2015 02:33 PM
    Threads

Welcome, welcome you cutiepie.
    I hope you find a lot of friends in here! ( We won't bite, I won't either. So feel free to add me as your friend! c: )
    Enjoy your stay, ma'am. :3

Senior Member Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor's Avatar
    Gil
    Worried
    Gifts Popsicle Cookie Ramen
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2015 09:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hello there rinny! Don't be shy we are nice. Have fun and you can talk to me whenever you need help or just want to talk!
    "I would destroy this city or anything else she asked"

Maki the Contractor

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you for the greetings and support everyone! ^u^
    I'd love to be friends with everyone here.~c: Please take care of me.^-^

14. Likes (_YvOnSo_) liked this post
    Senior Member Masked Mantis has a reputation beyond repute Masked Mantis has a reputation beyond repute Masked Mantis has a reputation beyond repute Masked Mantis has a reputation beyond repute Masked Mantis has a reputation beyond repute Masked Mantis has a reputation beyond repute Masked Mantis has a reputation beyond repute Masked Mantis has a reputation beyond repute Masked Mantis has a reputation beyond repute Masked Mantis has a reputation beyond repute Masked Mantis has a reputation beyond repute Masked Mantis's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2014 05:17 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Karma Fuzz

Welcome. I've been here for a while but only recently come back and started getting back into anime. (I like reading, but not manga)

I'll have to look into those anime's also; I hear shiki's very good

There's also a drawing section if you ever want to share your art. I love drawing and pretty much seeing any kinds of art styles.

AF Lurker Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Snowman Hedgehog Pocky
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2018 06:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Zainox-

Do the welcome dance! (~ ' '. )~

WELCOME!!! *am late*
    *throws welcoming confetti*

If you would like a friend, or need help around the forum. Please do not hesitate to message me, I am friendly. xD

MY ANIME-PLANET WATCH LIST

AF FAMILY
    Astral_Mage - Younger Brother/Confetti Brother
    horrendous - Older Brother
    1nterest1ng - Confetti Brother

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Masked Mantis~ Shiki is really good! >w< I recommend it to anyone who hasn't watched it yet.
    I would check it out.^^

Zainox~ Thank you! ^^
    Yes, I would like a friend.~c:

Thank you for welcoming me.

Senior Member BronyBradyBuddyKiller is on a distinguished road BronyBradyBuddyKiller's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Scorpio Heart Katana
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2015 10:05 PM
    Threads

Err, welcome! (I feel like I'm late...)

Welcome to AF! Don't be scared, everyone on here is kind :3
    I've been on here for about 10 days so I'm pretty new :P

Let's be friends :P

*Gives Welcome Card*

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum!
    -TWM-

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information