AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [REQ] Musashi - Genya

Member nissan skyline is on a distinguished road nissan skyline's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-20-2017 01:43 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default [REQ] Musashi - Genya

Now this I'm sure isn't on the site... if you've ever watched the sports entertainment show SASUKE (aired as "Ninja Warrior" overseas) this is the theme of Katsumi Yamada, AKA Mr. SASUKE... Sorry for the spam, but even longtime fans of the show can't find the lyrics when they've been able to find a good chunk of the music used for the show.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Default Re: [REQ] Musashi - Genya

well...the official Japanese lyrics can't even be found anywhere on the web.
    I might do the lyrics by ear if the words are enunciated clearly enough.
    I'll give the song a listen tomorrow to see if it's feasible for me.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

@AzureDark
    How would you classify Musashi (六三四)? ._.

紺碧の闇
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Little Big Planet Sackboy Neko Tv Prinny
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2019 07:48 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: azutsukimiya

If these guys do sing with lyrics then they're easily in Jpop.
    If they never actually sing and you don't have official kanji then don't put it up but post what you think they're singing here.

...so that you know where you can find me

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by AzureDark View Post
    If these guys do sing with lyrics then they're easily in Jpop.
    If they never actually sing and you don't have official kanji then don't put it up but post what you think they're singing here.
    Most of their songs don't have a vocal track, but this is one of the few songs that do. This album was released in 1998, and because of the fact that most of their songs don't have lyrics, no lyrics pamphlet was ever included with the CD.

I'm 99% confident in the lyrics I jotted down by ear, though. Would it be alright if I put up the romaji and English, just not the kanji lyrics?

紺碧の闇
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Little Big Planet Sackboy Neko Tv Prinny
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2019 07:48 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: azutsukimiya

ehh go ahead then...

...so that you know where you can find me

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Genya

So apparently this song is the second half of Mr. SASUKE's theme.

Member nissan skyline is on a distinguished road nissan skyline's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-20-2017 01:43 AM
    Threads

When he is introduced in SASUKE, they normally play Owarinakigohou from (Kishin Doji) Zenki first when they show his profile. Genya starts playing as the announcer introduces him - the song starts as normal but cuts out right before the first verse starts. The album was released in '98 but SASUKE 1 never aired until September 1997 and competitors (such as Yamada, who was there at that very first SASUKE) never received their own themes until SASUKE 6 in 2002. They only aired bits of the intro until SASUKE 15, when they started using longer intros for the more well-known competitors. This has to be my favorite foreign show ever. The G4 version is just unwatchable now, and they completely fabricate subtitles while airing competitors out of order.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information