AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Annoying Things That Your Parents Make You Do

Junior Member Kimbob is on a distinguished road Kimbob's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2012 05:27 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Annoying Things That Your Parents Make You Do

My dad summons me from my room to make him a cup of tea. Sometimes when decending down the stairs I see him LEAVING THE GOD DAMN KITCHEN! D:<

2. Likes Mouri Ran liked this post
    Junior Member Mouri Ran has a reputation beyond repute Mouri Ran has a reputation beyond repute Mouri Ran has a reputation beyond repute Mouri Ran has a reputation beyond repute Mouri Ran has a reputation beyond repute Mouri Ran has a reputation beyond repute Mouri Ran has a reputation beyond repute Mouri Ran has a reputation beyond repute Mouri Ran has a reputation beyond repute Mouri Ran has a reputation beyond repute Mouri Ran has a reputation beyond repute Mouri Ran's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2012 02:04 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kimbob View Post
    My dad summons me from my room to make him a cup of tea. Sometimes when decending down the stairs I see him LEAVING THE GOD DAMN KITCHEN! D:<
    U.r not the only one around XD...it's called "use of dads power" =P

Senior Member T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Sushi2
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2016 10:43 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Saeriel View Post
    Go to sleep at eleven, as if I'm a six year old.

Somehow as I have aged, my bed time has simply decreased...

Yay for just ignoring her.

Oh. And she makes me see my father.
    LOL I havent lived with my parents in many years but even when I was in high school quiet time was 8pm and bedtime 9pm. My dad had to get up 1-2am usually for his job, so we had to be in our beds and quiet pretty early. Now, years later, I pretty much go to bed about then too. At least when I am on dayshift I have to get up at 4am, so I always shoot for 9pm bedtime though it rarely happens.
    ~ Tristan

Senior Member In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Ladybug Hare Ramen
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2012 02:29 PM
    Threads

They wake me up way to early on my days off without reason. way to early...
    And if I ask them about taking the car somewhere or asking for a ride they always say no and when I have finaly given up hope and canceled my plans they change their mind when it's practically to late to do anything about it D<

__________________________________________________ __________
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sig/avvy by
    Bankai Kurosaki

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

My mother doesn't really tell me what to do anymore.. I don't live with her anymore so that may factor, but really she sort of quit my last few years of HS..

I guess one thing is that she always makes me do legal stuff. Ever since my dads passing all she talks about is the lawyer and his estate and what I have to do about it. We were at a RESTAURANT EATING on my first day back in town once not too long ago [I live 6hrs away] and she sat there and was going through his bills AT THE TABLE and just going on and on about it. Eventually I just had to tell her to stfu and that this wasn't the place for it and that I had JUST got home... -___- smh...

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Closed Thread

Thread Information