AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XVIII: Favorites

Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex Popsicle Mario Item Box
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2019 09:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XVIII: Favorites

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian. View Post
    So...i'm inactive one phase and this phase when I try to be active it's wrong? Should I have stayed inactive? Should I not ask questions? Or is it because I asked YOU questions and not anyone else just yet? It's the beginning of a day phase >.>
    The fact is that it is inconsistent behavior. Supposedly you had gone back to read the thread multiple times, yet you have not presented any reads or suspicions to town. Except for one suspicion, and that was on me. It would be highly logical for mafia to use me as a scapegoat for suspicion, because not presenting reads and not being pro-active is a departure from my regular playstyle and would thus merit heavy suspicion. This is exactly what I wanted to see occur, and sure enough someone fell through. At the very least you need to be investigated.

As for the subject of my "excuses," Kaitou knows why I couldn't be active the first day phase, and it was more important that wolf. If the issue didn't come up I would have been active.
    I was not questioning why you were inactive, but I hope the issue has been resolved for you.

I had asked BEFORE you explained why you couldn't say. I don't want you to reveal any roles now that I know why you couldn't explain.
    I didn't need to give an explanation. In my first post, I stated that I could confirm animeyay as mafia. That automatically implies an ability of some sort was used. It should only be the logical conclusion that one could not prove or substantiate this claim without role-revealing or posting a PM, both of which are violations of the rules and would result in a modkill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reina View Post
    Of course.

But all of you are jumping on him, I'd feel bad if I were to vote for him. Besides, with the entire (active) town jumping on the vote bandwagon, mine makes no difference anyway.

---------- Post added at 01:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 AM ----------

*Town plus wolves
    For this, you are probably the next viable candidate for lynching.

We are "jumping on him" because he is confirmed mafia. The entire objective of the game, from town's perspective, is to lynch mafia. Not doing so is highly suspicious behavior, regardless of the reason.

Your edit is also highly questionable. You had initially assumed it was all town that had joined the wagon, yet revised your post to incorporate wolves. How would you know either of these facts, and what need was there for revision?
    Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    Psh, there is no rule that says I must stop talking.
    I am still in the game, and I'm not silenced or anything, so don't tell me to stop talking.
    What more do you think you could possibly do? Accuse the host of lying? Maybe claim that the lie detector was tampered with?

There is not a thing you can do to save yourself. No one should listen to your words further, because you are scum.

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Oh, I didn't realize the search was still going too. -Rolls a d3.- I'll [Search #2].
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by -GAZKUL- View Post
    Nooooo!!!! The other Ravens fan is furry, wait why am i complaining? this is good. Congratulations!!! anyway, a voteyo on...... *aimlessly points on the list o' players* [Vote Lynch Ribbon]
    Gaz, I sincerely hope a vigilante kills you tonight, assuming there is one. Maybe even an Independent would be kind enough to do us the favor.

Also, I have yet to place my search vote. I will stick with this until I win. [Search #2]

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
    There is not a thing you can do to save yourself. No one should listen to your words further, because you are scum.
    lololol oh really?
    but, I have freedom of speech until I'm actually dead or silenced.
    of course, everyone (you included) has the freedom to ignore whatever I say, no prob~

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Scruffy

it'd just be so funny if i turned out to be the vigilante mind you when was the last time a seer managed to survive a game? Acting like a wolf has it's wee perks and increases your life expectancy a lot, to my knowledge i've only picked up about four votes over the last three games....

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

@animeyay and Yeah!! fight the system bro!!

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ribbon View Post
    Also, November isn't really seeming scummy to be. She's looking like an indie, I think.
    What makes you think she is a indie?

Also, even if she is a indie, don't forget that indies could still be bad for town. They win after all so long as they are alive, but either town of mafia is killed. So just as well as a indie could go after the mafia, a indie could go after the town depending on what they feel is good for them at he moment.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    Threads

Yeah sorry I haven't been active much, the only chance I get to post is when I'm at the library since my laptop died. I already told Chris this. And no "shouldn't of joined when you knew you weren't going to be active." crap for me. I told him I'm still playing so here I am.

Soooo time to catch up on what I missed.

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Our internet has been down.. Anyways... I vote lynch Ribbon Just because of her persistance of wanting to bring to light the people who have not been "active" thus easily killing off more townies than wolves.. Just my hunch.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    Our internet has been down.. Anyways... I vote lynch Ribbon Just because of her persistance of wanting to bring to light the people who have not been "active" thus easily killing off more townies than wolves.. Just my hunch.
    Animeyay is confirmed mafia, why aren't you voting him?

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Animeyay is confirmed mafia, why aren't you voting him?
    Well he'll get majority anyways?.. idk I didn't read into every detail...

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Or maybe she just wants the people who hasn't been so active so become more active? Both me and RyuTama have for example mentioned inactive people previous in this thread, just because we wanted to hear from them more. People who don't write so much, don't show themselfs in a thread, "hides", often also hides because of a reason.

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

Also: people often don't vote for someone without a reason. So why is it easier to kill of a townie that way rather then a wolf? Im not sure I follow. Maybe it's my english, I don't know... Could you explain more what you mean by that?

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post

Or maybe she just wants the people who hasn't been so active so become more active? Both me and RyuTama have for example mentioned inactive people previous in this thread, just because we wanted to hear from them more. People who don't write so much, don't show themselfs in a thread, "hides", often also hides because of a reason.
    I'm sticking with my vote on her... Idk she's pretty darn consistant as if she WANTS them to not be around by constantly calling them out.. People will come around when they can..

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well he'll get majority anyways?.. idk I didn't read into every detail...
    Funny, this comment is consistent with Reina's. Two people refusing to vote for scum for the same reason? Peculiar.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Funny, this comment is consistent with Reina's. Two people refusing to vote for scum for the same reason? Peculiar.
    Also didn't read her comment either.... I made up my mind on my own.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm sticking with my vote on her... Idk she's pretty darn consistant as if she WANTS them to not be around by constantly calling them out.. People will come around when they can..

Im not saying that you should change you vote or anything. I just wanted to know more what you meant, since I didn't fully understood.
    But ok, then I think I understand what you meant. But I still don't think people will be less in this thread, just because she is mentioning them. Mentioning people is a way to force someone to answer. Also, even if this round havn't been going for so long there have been a big inactivity in this. And it annoys me aswell. So I don't mind trying to "force" people to answer. But I can't answer for Ribbon, I just say what I think about her actions and about this in general.

@Ribbon what do you say about this?

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

@blueangel06661 , why not vote for someone who was a confirmed wolf/mafia by the lie detector??

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Well it's not that bad of an argument. animeyay's confirmed wolf, so he'll get the majority of the votes and die regardless. So why not try to use a vote to fish more info, and possibly a hint or two out? It could help in the next day phase. But I do agree it is somewhat suspicious, but the agrument isn't that flawed either. Definitely works more than RyuTama's defense.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cake Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

lolololololol. Just because of my "persistance"? Bro, you don't even want to play.

Also, the underline statement doesn't make any sense. I'm asking people to be active, to keep the game interesting and active. If nobody posts; then they all end up dead. This is hardly a matter of scumhunting. Nice attempt at making me look bad, scum.

@Daken - Whenever your finished reading, I'd like your input on what you think of players at the moment, muffin.

"I will make Hiyori the happiest girl in this world..."

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    @blueangel06661 , why not vote for someone who was a confirmed wolf/mafia by the lie detector??
    1. Made my vote.

2. They'll be gone sooner than later.

3. Why not keep your options open. My option is Ribbon, and thinks to her reply I have even further beliefs that she's up to something. Using words like scum. Smells like a wolf to me... Scum?

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Incoming Day Actions

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cake Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sadly you are wrong, @blueangel0661 .~
    I am not mafia.
    Anyways, I may not be able to post the remainder
    of the evening. I'm going with my friend to get her
    tattoo done. :'D

"I will make Hiyori the happiest girl in this world..."

Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-21-2016 09:23 PM
    Threads

Raiden Strikes

Raiden has attacked Harley Quinn (ZombieWolf2508)

@ZombieWolf2508

Harley Quinn – DC Universe
    [
    Psychologist]You learn the entire role of a player.[Active][ 2-shots/not consecutive]

[Poison Ivy’s Immunity] –
    Harley is abilityproof. All abilities will fail on her. [Passive]

Nominate Your Anime(s) of the Year!

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Another Challenge!

The Hitachiin Twins
    have challenged [???].

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    Well it's not that bad of an argument. animeyay's confirmed wolf, so he'll get the majority of the votes and die regardless. So why not try to use a vote to fish more info, and possibly a hint or two out? It could help in the next day phase. But I do agree it is somewhat suspicious, but the agrument isn't that flawed either. Definitely works more than RyuTama's defense.
    Not if people are voting for other people ~
    (which starts to really look like the case right now)

Trying to save animeyay?
    If you wanted to fish out information, you could do that in other ways then just voting for someone else.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

So ZombieWolf was mafia?

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\