AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 29 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 LastLast

Thread: Get to know the mods!

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Get to know the mods!

Quote Originally Posted by /X Metal Sorenges x View Post
    It's great to know more about all you Moderators/Admins, I'm glad you all find have no problem sharing some of personal information. Perhaps some of you have no issues sharing what type of nationalities you share where you currently live or a state or country you've always wanted to travel to or live in. Thank you all for being a good sport!
    For nationality, I'm good ol' fashioned American. I've always wanted to travel to somewhere in Eastern Europe since there's so much there to see and learn about history wise.

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

Member /X Metal Sorenges x has a spectacular aura about /X Metal Sorenges x has a spectacular aura about /X Metal Sorenges x's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Hal
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2012 03:09 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Observer View Post
    For nationality, I'm good ol' fashioned American. I've always wanted to travel to somewhere in Eastern Europe since there's so much there to see and learn about history wise.
    Thank you very much for contributing, if anyone else would like the share please feel free. I'm sure we would all like to know some things about you just as much as you want to know about us. But knowing that this is your thread, I'll talk about that elsewhere unless asked directly.
    Last edited by /X Metal Sorenges x; 07-26-2012 at 11:09 PM.

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

It's great to know more about all you Moderators/Admins, I'm glad you all find have no problem sharing some of personal information. Perhaps some of you have no issues sharing what type of nationalities you share where you currently live or a state or country you've always wanted to travel to or live in. Thank you all for being a good sport!
    As mentioned. I'm in Florida. My nationality is American. However I want to travel to Paris or Capri (an island in Italy). Paris for all of the architecture, Art, Sculptures and all sorts of goodness to stick my nose in. Not to mention I desperately wish to visit the Paris Opera House. I could also visit Disney Land Paris.. Which is one of the most beautiful Disney parks I hear. As for the island of Capri, I just think it's absolutely beautiful. I love the seaside atmosphere it carries. Almost like a mystical ancient mermaids paradise. It just seems lovely to relax there.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Im this weird mix of cuban, french, scottish and irish. Currently in Miami, FL and would looooove to visit ireland to see family, japan for its culture, and canada to see friends [which I will in about a year =D]

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have a question, please. Who created AF and when? 'Cause I've heard different answers and would like to know

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

-points at 'Location' bar o-o

And ... as weird as it is, I've ALWAYS wanted to visit America. Though preferebly in the cold season because I burn like paper. Wouldn't mind going to Canada either.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I live in an unknown town in Florida here in America as a Chinese and Filipino resident that was born in the Philippines. :] So, basically I'm all Americanized in so many ways~
    The places I want to travel is in South Korea, Taiwan, the UK, Venice, Italy and Greece. To be darn honest, any place that has 4 seasons, it's good for me. haha But I also love going to places that is near the beach with lovely weather. hehehe I've traveled almost everywhere in Asia because I have families scattered around there, especially in China, Hong Kong, Philippines and in Japan.

Member Sankyo Sentina is on a distinguished road Sankyo Sentina's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Red Dango Clannad Botan Orange Dango
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2013 03:36 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: gamervaughn

im just a junior member, hi mods and "super admins"

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Luffy View Post
    I have a question, please. Who created AF and when? 'Cause I've heard different answers and would like to know
    AF was created by Kaitou Ace and Princess Minako many, many years ago. Not sure the exact date, but I'm pretty sure it was over 10 years ago. AF actually started as a website called TuxedoMask.

Quote Originally Posted by AkiraJPN View Post
    im just a junior member, hi mods and "super admins"
    Why hello there!

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

10. Thanks Mugiwara-no-Basuke thanked for this post
    how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Observer View Post
    AF was created by Kaitou Ace and Princess Minako many, many years ago. Not sure the exact date, but I'm pretty sure it was over 10 years ago. AF actually started as a website called TuxedoMask.
    I'm pretty sure that there was a different owner of Tux/AF back then ... my memory is telling me that at some point Ace acquired AF (which led eventually to the creation of the AnimeGlobe network).

My memory is also waring me of the subject :s
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Quote Originally Posted by Ranshiin View Post
    I'm pretty sure that there was a different owner of Tux/AF back then ... my memory is telling me that at some point Ace acquired AF (which led eventually to the creation of the AnimeGlobe network).

My memory is also waring me of the subject :s
    There was, don't know the whole story, but yeah, best to drop it since the acquisition wasn't a pleasant one. Though I believe Princess Minako has ownership as well. Though I'm not a hundred percent on that.

Junior Member Jell-oYamamaoto is on a distinguished road Jell-oYamamaoto's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2012 07:57 AM
    Threads

Can someone please give me the full list of Forum MODS here?

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Quote Originally Posted by Jell-oYamamaoto View Post
    Can someone please give me the full list of Forum MODS here?
    http://www.animeforum.com/showgroups.php

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

15. Likes MissAstaire liked this post
    Senior Member Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2019 10:09 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Since when did Seung-Li and that other girl become mod???

Things is changed around here.

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Galleo View Post
    Since when did Seung-Li and that other girl become mod???

Things is changed around here.

I will eat you......

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

18. Likes Jozette liked this post
    Senior Member Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2019 10:09 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That's no way for a mod to act.

Don't let it go to your head. You're only mod because I left. If I had stayed longer it would've been me.

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2018 11:48 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Galleo View Post
    That's no way for a mod to act.

Don't let it go to your head. You're only mod because I left. If I had stayed longer it would've been me.
    That sounds like a challenge. I look forward to the death match.

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

21. Likes Albear liked this post
    Senior Member ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-27-2013 03:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

perky thats frigg'n gross
    i always feel iike somebodys watching me

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

Quote Originally Posted by OminousCloud View Post
    That sounds like a challenge. I look forward to the death match.
    DEATH MATCH!!!!
    MUSIC!!!

AAAHHHHHHOOOMMMFFFFGGGGAAHHHHH!!!!
    I WORK OUT!!!!
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2016 01:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Question is for @blueangel06661
    I worked at a theatre during college. I'm wondering if you've seen any interesting productions.

I know blueangel knows what I am talking about, but for those of you thinking movies.. Nope, wrong venue. Heheh.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Cheese the saurus Rex View Post
    Question is for @blueangel06661
    I worked at a theatre during college. I'm wondering if you've seen any interesting productions.

I know blueangel knows what I am talking about, but for those of you thinking movies.. Nope, wrong venue. Heheh.
    I saw a particular HS one act that was titled "The Cagebirds" It was rather good. Or rather, it really got me thinking about things and the fact that I knew the play didn't have any blocking in it, the director did a real good job on her own with the blocking. She was a College Intern.

As far as productions outside of HS, The King and I was put on really well by a local troupe. Saw some Edgar Allen Poe plays once though the genre wasn't my cup of tea. Otherwise I haven't really seen much :/ I really need to go out more and watch this stuff. I am a thespian after all. >.> (a lazy one obviously)

If you really love theater though, I recommend watching The Phantom of the Opera's: Love Never Dies (It's the sequel). The version they have on DVD is a recording of the production in Melbourne Australia. The set is AMAZING....... I don't think I've seen a better set than this, I wish I could've seen it live, but alas I'll stick with the DVD. Throughout the whole movie me being in stagecraft I was highly focused on the set the entire time. Because even though it is a DVD, it's a DVD of a live production sooooo. I do recommend it.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

26. Thanks Albear thanked for this post
    Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2016 01:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@blueangel06661
    I will look into it. Thanks for answering with a very elaborate reply yet again. Always interesting.

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

@홍승리
    @Aku no Hikari
    @AzureDark
    @blueangel06661
    @Ellipsis
    @Eris
    @Fabala
    @FlashD
    @Gjallarhorn
    @International 4-8818
    @Jakiao
    @Kaitou Ace
    @LavaBug
    @MaruDashi
    @Missy
    @Observer
    @OminousCloud
    @Ranshiin
    @Sr Machinehead
    @Thornwillow
    @UrusaiSevera
    @Zedekiah

(All the mods here were active ones, 2 months or more with inactivity and they weren't included)

Any of you like VOCALOID? If so, what's your favourite VOCALOID and song?
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

AFs Cutest Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2019 09:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Arbacyk View Post

@홍승리
    @Aku no Hikari
    @AzureDark
    @blueangel06661
    @Ellipsis
    @Eris
    @Fabala
    @FlashD
    @Gjallarhorn
    @International 4-8818
    @Jakiao
    @Kaitou Ace
    @LavaBug
    @MaruDashi
    @Missy
    @Observer
    @OminousCloud
    @Ranshiin
    @Sr Machinehead
    @Thornwillow
    @UrusaiSevera
    @Zedekiah

(All the mods here were active ones, 2 months or more with inactivity and they weren't included)

Any of you like VOCALOID? If so, what's your favourite VOCALOID and song?
    WHY XEY WHY!! o-o
    hella

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Jozette Loves Grell View Post
    WHY XEY WHY!! o-o
    I'm interested!
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

Closed Thread

Thread Information