AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fall of the Crystal Empire

🐮🔪 Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2019 08:41 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Fall of the Crystal Empire

I'm no fan of MLP, as I tend to think it's a show for little girls, and in general I tend to think of bronies (teenage and adult men who are fans of MLP:FiM) are completely nuts. However this fan-made Youtube video (that was done in professional quality no less, equaling the graphics quality of the official show) is lightyears of epicness beyond the official TV show. The plot is over 9000 times better than any plot of any official MLP episode. It was so good, that I became an instant fan of this particular video. This is one Youtube video that I watched like several times over, because it was so FREAKING EPIC!

And for your enjoyment, I've embedded the video here for you to watch.

Click the banner to visit my website.

My website is still under construction, so please visit it often to see it as it grows. You may have to press F5 to refresh the page if there's something new that's not showing (in some rare cases, you may have to use Ctrl+F5). If you wish to contact me about my site and are a member of Animeforum, PM me. If you are just a guest visiting Animeforum, please use [email protected]

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2024 08:51 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Fall of the Crystal Empire

Well to be fair girls took vampires and werewolves away from men, so in retaliation we claimed the ponies.

And yes there are MANy good fan made youtube videos involving them.

Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

🐮🔪 Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The video "Fall of the Crystal Empire" so much reminds me of the Touhou series of games and fan-made animes.

My website is still under construction, so please visit it often to see it as it grows. You may have to press F5 to refresh the page if there's something new that's not showing (in some rare cases, you may have to use Ctrl+F5). If you wish to contact me about my site and are a member of Animeforum, PM me. If you are just a guest visiting Animeforum, please use [email protected]

Senior Member Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2016 03:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Metaphasic

I like MLP. Not a huge fan, or bronie, just a regular fan. I'm not ashamed and do not need an excuse either.

Member Nathan Warford is on a distinguished road Nathan Warford's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2015 10:33 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Animedude5555 View Post
    I'm no fan of MLP

this fan-made Youtube video (that was done in professional quality no less, equaling the graphics quality of the official show) is lightyears of epicness beyond the official TV show. The plot is over 9000 times better than any plot of any official MLP episode.
    For someone who claims to not be a fan of the show, you seem to have watched every episode. Otherwise, you would not have said, "lightyears of epicness beyond the official TV show," or, "The plot is over 9000 times better than any plot of any official MLP episode." How would you know those things unless you had seen every episode? Answer me that.

Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Warford View Post
    For someone who claims to not be a fan of the show, you seem to have watched every episode. Otherwise, you would not have said, "lightyears of epicness beyond the official TV show," or, "The plot is over 9000 times better than any plot of any official MLP episode." How would you know those things unless you had seen every episode? Answer me that.
    From the few short segments that I've seen in trailers for the show, or clips that fans have posted of the show on Youtube, I can tell you that the official show is crap.

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Short segments. Clips. It's a good thing you have such a wealth of material to base your opinions off of.

Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Short segments. Clips. It's a good thing you have such a wealth of material to base your opinions off of.
    A better question is what is that thing with red eyes in your avatar? It feels like it is staring into my soul.

Senior Member .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2020 04:24 PM
    Threads

Last edited by .:neuko:.; 05-11-2015 at 12:50 AM.

10. Thanks DeathBlade/13.666 thanked for this post
    Likes DeathBlade/13.666 liked this post
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Is there an emoji that I can use to indicate how proud I am?

12. Likes Lightfighter liked this post
    Senior Member Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter has a reputation beyond repute Lightfighter's Avatar
    Gil
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2022 08:51 PM
    Threads

Is there an emoji that I can use to indicate how proud I am?

14. Thanks Nathan Warford thanked for this post
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'll be sure to refer back here when something happens to make me feel proud again.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information