AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Wonderland

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Be Mine Heart Art Tools
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2015 02:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: catalystqueen

Default Re: RPG: Wonderland

"Raven.... Is that you? I can't.... Can't see a thing!" Raven heard near her in the now dark room.

"Travis...?" She heard him bump around, she was convinced it was him. Travis was her weakness, she could never suspect him of bringing any harm to her. "Travis...I...I'm here..." She took a few steps forward closer happy to finally be with Travis again until she realized something. If they were this close why wasn't her collar hurting her. She knew it was too late. She could hear 'Travis' getting closer, and she couldn't run away because she didn't know where the exit was.

"Raven, RUN!!" She heard the real Travis say through a vent. She froze, afraid and in shock. She fell for the trap, all she could do was prepare her claws and get ready to fight.

Made by me!

"See? We met again, like we promised."

I miss you guys. <3

Broken Spirit and poet BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2012 10:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Arem saw Nanako's uneasiness and decided to do something that he thought he would never do in his life. *SLAAAAPPP* "Keep it together. I know it's been weird. I know it's been scary. But this is our reality now. Accept it learn and move with it." He says as he sighs. A brief silence passes then he hugs Nanako. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hit you. I'm not expecting you or anyone to be strong. But fear is the thing that inhibits you. You are afraid of dying and/or the unknown. Understandable. It is only human to be afraid of those things. But those things will come eventually and it's pointless to run from them. All we can do to prove that we exist. That we are here. Is to do whatever we can until that final moment so no regret will remain. Stand up and move forward. If you don't, nothing will ever happen." he continued.
    -------------------
    Not dead. Just stalkin for progress for the second trial.
    "As the blood starts to boil, the flow of crimson splendor will act like a flood" ~R

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Jackhammer smiled. "Clever Travis. But poor little raven still dies here.." Then he was moving, like liaghtning, and then he had his arms wrapped around her from behind. He began to caress her, taking hold of her left breast. "Shoul i end it now Raven?" Then suddenly, he made a choking sort of sound. His arm spasmed and he grabbed her laft arm. "I..." Then he blew her arm to oblivion, along with her Shoulder, and alot of the skin and clothes down her left side. Tjen he vanished into the darkness and reappeared in the hidey-hole, Shaking. "Dammit..." he said. He cracked his knuckles. "Alright... I'm fine."

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

As she froze she felt Jackhammer wrap his arms around her from behind. Her heart began to beat rapidly, she could feel her skin crawl. Was she going to die? His hands began to caress her, a tear began to roll down her cheek.

"P-Please stop..." She pleaded

His hand grabbed hold of her left breast, which made her cry even more. "Should i end it now Raven?" Jachammer said. Then he began to choke. Everything from here on felt it as if it was going in slow motion to her. He grabbed hold of her arm, then it was gone. Her arm went flying in every direction along with her shoulder and a lot of her skin on her left side.

Jackhammer vanished and Raven fell to her knees. Blood was rapidly flowing out from where her shoulder and arm were. The tears of sadness stopped, but were replaced by pain.

"Ahhh!" She began screaming loudly and almost violently. She placed her hand over her missing limbs, still screaming but trying to stop the blood flow. "Ahhh! Someone..HELP!" Her cloths were almost falling off her body, but she had no time to worry about that. The pain was immense, her body was shaking heavily. She needed help, but was anyone even close enough to help her?

OOC: well this is a nice thing to read and type before work... xD

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Tusbame heard Raven's scream from afar. She first told Joseph from where they stood.

(Tsubame) "Joseph, Raven's in trouble, I'll go help her, you flush the bastards out."
    (Joseph) "Okay, be careful not to get too close to her."

She continued to the tower quickly to aid Raven but being careful at the same time not to get too close to her. As she entered the tower, she made her way up and saw that Raven has completely lost her left arm, similar to the situation that Travis had with his right arm. She then tore off the center part of her school uniform before she quickly covered up the lost limb and then backing off.

(Tusbame) "Are you all right...?"

That's all she could say...nothing much, after what just happened.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joseph continued his search for the demonic couple but turned up nothing. He decided to shake the place up with his guitar play. He blasted his guitar volume to max as he began to play a guitar solo. With the vibration of the sound blasting through the city, the city began to shake. Eventually, buildings will collapse and it will reveal their hiding place but it'll just be a matter of time before one of them or even both of them will come from him though it didn't matter as he was prepared for combat.

(Joseph) Come out you SOBs...
    Last edited by Light Buster; 11-23-2011 at 12:15 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

The Cookie Bandit! Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2013 08:26 PM
    Threads

Takai's emotions still abandoned him, as he slowly made his way towards Travis, who scrambled blindly on the floor.

"Tra-vis...."

Grabbing him by the hair, Takai lifted him up with one arm, then threw him against the wall. Travis's body collided with a heavy thud against the metal. Stepping forward, Takai drove a hard punch straight into Travis' abdomen, then proceeded to pummel his body.

"Kill..."

Deep inside his own mind, the real Takai wandered aimlessly, his vision shrouded in mist. He heard a plethora of voices resounding around him, but he couldn't decipher the words they spoke. Without warning, there was the sound of rushing air, and the voices stopped.

'Hello?' he called, still unable to discern his surroundings.

A single echo reverberated from the mist; a familiar, yet distant, female voice. It gradually came nearer, until finally Takai could understand what was being said.

'You idiot.'

With those words, the mist scattered, revealing a single, wooden chair. In the chair was seated a lone woman garbed in a dark blouse and purple pants, her violet hair hanging neatly past her shoulders.

'Kairi..?' Takai stammered, his eyes wide in disbelief. 'Aren't you... I mean I thought you were dead...'

Frowning she rested her head on her hand. 'I am... kind of unfortunate, that Angel really caught me at a bad time.'

Confused, Takai approached her cautiously. 'Why are you here though? Did the blonde boy turn you into something like he did with Anya and Jackhammer?'

Shaking her head, Kairi leaned back and replied, 'No, or at least, I don't think so.' she played with a string hanging off her shirt, then pulled it out, 'I'm only here because apparently I'm worth remembering to you.'

Kairi watched Takai, looking him over slowly. 'You buried me, even though moments before I died, you had the urge to kill me. Why is that?'

The air was still, and even though the mist had dissapated from where Takai stood, it still lined the perimeter of the clearing. He scratched his head, unsure of Kairi's intent.

'I buried you because I believe everyone should have dignity of being dead in peace. It's just a personal belief.'

Kairi stood up abruptly, approached Takai, then slapped him across the face. Stunned, he backed away, rubbing his cheek.

'You moron!'

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"T-Tsubame..." Raven had already lost a good amount of blood. Her body began to sway, then she soon fell and moved so she was sitting against a wall.

"I'll...I'll be fine, just P-Please save Travis..." The last thing she wanted was to be left alone in a dark room. "Don't worry about me I'll just slow you down. Go, please." She smiled as her skin began to turn pale. She wasn't sure how much longer she was going to last, but she would try to stay alive as long as possible.

"Travis." She spoke in a somewhat loud voice hoping Travis could hear her. "I...I love you..." She rested her head back against the wall and waited. For what, she did not know.

OOC: Now I must get ready for work xD

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Tsubame nodded as she heard a guitar solo from across town, Joseph was playing a guitar solo. Seems that he can be a great guitar player and that he can be a big part of her band. She quickly made her way over to the sound hoping that he wouldn't get killed right now or at least when she arrived. Joseph continued to play his guitar solo and all the while, buildings began to collapse. He had to be careful not to destroy the tower that Raven was in. Eventually, the city will come down and the demonic two will have to reveal their hideout and the kidnapped members. It was just a matter of time...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cinderella Decepticons Scorpio
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2016 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Arem saw Nanako's uneasiness and decided to do something that he thought he would never do in his life. *SLAAAAPPP* "Keep it together. I know it's been weird. I know it's been scary. But this is our reality now. Accept it learn and move with it." He says as he sighs. A brief silence passes then he hugs Nanako. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hit you. I'm not expecting you or anyone to be strong. But fear is the thing that inhibits you. You are afraid of dying and/or the unknown. Understandable. It is only human to be afraid of those things. But those things will come eventually and it's pointless to run from them. All we can do to prove that we exist. That we are here. Is to do whatever we can until that final moment so no regret will remain. Stand up and move forward. If you don't, nothing will ever happen." he continued.
    Nanako looked at Arem as he slapped her then hugged her.
    "I wasn't really scared just uneasy and really a slapp i don't abandon anyone"
    then she slapped him in the face.
    "Don't ever underestamate me Arem don't"
    She looked at him with a glare that could melt ice(OC: not really she is just majorly pi'od).
    "I was just wondering about the door its still open that may mean others are comming in or we need to escape now that is all so don't say such things to me Arem"
    She stepped away from him and reajusted her hat again.
    'That irratant why why would he think that!'
    she thought.
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Broken Spirit and poet BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Arem grins in delight. "That worked way better than expected. Although I might be hated for this but at least now she's on fire." he thought to himself. He fixed himself "Now we're talking." he murmurs while rubbing his cheek.
    ---------------------
    Well anyway. posting shorts while waiting for next event.
    On the side note.
    "Just as Planned" >: D
    Did you honestly think that a well raised person could be so crude? XP
    Last edited by BlazingSoul; 11-27-2011 at 04:33 AM.
    "As the blood starts to boil, the flow of crimson splendor will act like a flood" ~R

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    Threads

OOC: Hey guys. Sorry for not posting in a while. Thanksgiving week was a very busy week for me. And I only had my phone so it made things harder. ANyway I'm back and will be posting more

@Light Buster ,@RyuTama ,@Sebastian. ,@Tragic~Romance ,@Yukari , @Esiphas

Anya laughed as Takai tried to fight what she wanted him to do. She moved behind Takai and rested her hands lightly on his shoulder. "It's ok. This isn't really Travis. The blonde boy created a clone and plans to use this Travis to kill everyone. You can't allow that to happen?" she whispered into his ear. "We can't allow it to happen" she said softly then pulled back just as Jackhammer came in. He was shaking and worry suddenly colored Anya's emotion. "Jack....You shouldn't push yourself so hard. I'll go take care of Joseph. You watch Takai and Travis. If Takai doesn't finish the job, you can kill him." she said softly for only Jackhammer to hear.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@The Nana Ryu @-GAZKUL- @BlazingSoul @Yukari @Esiphas and Zombie_Cupcake

Freya walked up to the portal and looked back at the girl that had come in just as she had killed Angel. She smiled softly and called to the girl. "Come on. You don't want to be left behind here I'm sure. If you have any injures I can take care of them." she called then turned and walked through the portal. She found herself in a snow covered field but she wasn't cold which was odd. She stepped up beside Lucas noticing a group of three before them. The same group that had been in trial 1. Were they now suppose to join this group?

Freya stepped forward and waved tentively. "Hello, my name is Freya. I'm a doctor. I hope I can be of some help." she said to the new group then looked up at Lucas.

Luke grinned politely as the new players came through the door. "Hello. My name is Luke and I am your next trial. What is your favorite song? These lovely people have already given me theirs. We were waiting for you." he said politely and bowed.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Lucas pulled himself together. ''I... I'm sorry. I just lost someone important... its too late for anything.'' He cracked his shoulders, and sniffed. ''I'll pull through. I can hold myself together for a while at least.'' He pulled at the hem of his top and adjusted. ''My favorite song is ''Thanks For The Memories'' by 'Fall Out Boy', in answer to your question.'' Then Lucas sat down in the snow.

-------------

Jackhammer nodded, rubbing his arm. ''Good luck Anya. Go for Jacob... He's a weaker target than Tsubame, and She's near Raven at the moment, which means they can team up. You know as well as I do that our old friends can be formidable oponents.'' He stodd up and slunk backwards to keep an eye on Takai and Travis, to make sure one killed the other.
    Last edited by Esiphas; 11-28-2011 at 07:46 AM.

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@BlazingSoul no i did not
    "Hello, my name is Freya. I'm a doctor. I hope I can be of some help." she said to the new group then looked up at Lucas.
    Luke grinned politely as the new players came through the door. "Hello. My name is Luke and I am your next trial. What is your favorite song? These lovely people have already given me theirs. We were waiting for you." he said politely and bowed.
    Lucas pulled himself together. ''I... I'm sorry. I just lost someone important... its too late for anything.'' He cracked his shoulders, and sniffed. ''I'll pull through. I can hold myself together for a while at least.'' He pulled at the hem of his top and adjusted. ''My favorite song is ''Thanks For The Memories'' by 'Fall Out Boy', in answer to your question.'' Then Lucas sat down in the snow.
    Nanako looked at the group that entered. The boy looked really torn up both mentally and physically it looked like.
    "The name's Nanako Freya and who are your companions?"
    She looked back at her group of Antonio and Arem.
    'This makes six of us now that is starting to worry me'
    Nanako looked at Luke again and began contemplating what could possibly happen now with three more people.
    'Does this mean we have to endure six songs that could kill us or make us turn on our allies? what is Lukes angle???'
    Last edited by The Nana Ryu; 11-28-2011 at 10:01 PM.
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

OOC: @Esiphas I think you meant Joseph unless Jacob is the variant of it.

IC: Tusbame began to run toward the sound of Joseph's guitar, currently playing out in the city that began to collapse. He was completely open to Anya or Jackhammer and they can kill him by the time she got there. Of course, Joseph can defend himself, with or without her help. But he'll need her help though, so she ran on without stopping so that she can join up with Joseph.

OOC: I know, it's short but I've got classes coming up right now.

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"I...I can't just sit here...I have...To help Travis...." Raven was weak, but that wasn't going to stop her. With her only arm she removed her hoodie and pressed it against the empty space where her shoulder and arm were. Her school girl top was still on, but barely. Only a small piece of cloth on the side was still attached helping the top keep it's shape.

She pushed her back against the wall to push herself up, but she fell over with a loud thud. "Ugh..I can't quit!" Over and over again she kept trying, using only her legs and the wall to help her up. After awhile she succeeded. She remembered hearing Travis' voice through a vent in the room, maybe if she looked through she could find him. The room wasn't as dark as it was before, which made it easy to find the vent which was on the wall across from her. She peaked through, to see some lights. They seemed to be coming from above which could mean he was a floor above her.

Raven made her way up some stairs and finally reached the top floor, she was dizzy but she would not stop. "T-Travis! Takai! Anybody?!" She yelled as loud as she could, while her vision began to blur. She shook her head trying to snap out of it as she stumbled through the halls of the floor. "Travis! Takai?!" She had to find the room he was in, she just had to.

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Oh new Allies on this journey. How delightful.~ The name's Arem Nice to meet cha!" Arem says with glee while shaking their hands. "Don't let my looks fool you, I'm quite a beast XP." he continued.

Senior Member CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Gir Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2012 03:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Meh I missed a lot ;w;

"Come on. You don't want to be left behind here I'm sure. If you have any injuries I can take care of them." The woman in blue smiled back at Kurai before passing through the portal. Kurai quickly followed behind her, only to be greeted by a new group of people and a room full of snow. However, it wasn't cold. The woman in blue was the first one to step up and greet the new group of people, who also looked familiar: "Hello, my name is Freya. I'm a doctor. I hope I can be of some help." She said sweetly.

A boy grinned at the new group Kurai had come through the portal with. "Hello. My name is Luke and I am your next trial. What is your favorite song? These lovely people have already given me theirs. We were waiting for you." He sounded nice as he bowed.

The dark boy that Kurai had seen battle Angel pulled himself together and spoke up. "I... I'm sorry. I just lost someone important... its too late for anything." Kurai listened to him crack his shoulders and stared, wondering how he did that. "I'll pull through. I can hold myself together for a while at least. My favorite song is ''Thanks For The Memories'' by 'Fall Out Boy', in answer to your question." He said, seating himself in the snow.

"The name's Nanako Freya and who are your companions?" A girl with short black hair from the other group said. She glanced around, looking a little concerned - especially at Luke.

A boy with strawberry hair began shaking Kurai and the others' hands. "Oh new Allies on this journey. How delightful.~ The name's Arem Nice to meet cha!" He said. "Don't let my looks fool you, I'm quite a beast XP." Kurai shook his hand back then looked at Luke.

"Battle Royale by The Word Alive," Kurai said with a smile, "in response to your question."

It's just a mainstream thing to have these eggs.

deviantART .::. YouTube .::. tumblr. .::. Photobucket

Join my RPG

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Oh new Allies on this journey. How delightful.~ The name's Arem Nice to meet cha!" Arem says with glee while shaking their hands. "Don't let my looks fool you, I'm quite a beast XP." he continued.
    "Battle Royale by The Word Alive," Kurai said with a smile, "in response to your question."
    Nanako heard the other girl say to Luke.
    'more songs and they all sound like.....well songs that are highly emotional.'
    "Trust me he is and hes also a irritant at times as well"
    Nanako said.
    "But he's a good ally"
    'as long as he doesn't slap me again for stupid reasons I'm good'
    she was still irritated with him and also the whole smiling as well. she seriously did not understand that guy then again guys are never easy to understand.
    Last edited by The Nana Ryu; 12-01-2011 at 10:34 AM.

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

"Clever Travis. But poor little Raven still dies here..." Travis heard Jackhammer's voice drifting from the vents.

He gritted his teeth and clutched each side of the vent where the voices were originating.
    'You won't, you slime; you wouldn't dare. You won't touch her... I'll kill you...' He thought venomously. A missing limb seemed like a trivial matter to him now; if Jackhammer laid even one finger on Raven, he would kill him. Suddenly, from the vent, there was the grotesque sound of bones splintering and flesh tearing. He knew the sound quite well; it had echoed through his mind and sent white hot flames through his body twice during this dream. And yet, this time, he was by far in more pain than ever before. The blood drained from his face and his voice cracked until it was an octave higher than usual. "RAVEN!!!" He shouted in an abnormally strained tone, just as Raven's screams of agony penetrated the vent as well. He pulled himself closer towards the wall, as if hoping he would fall through the vent and into the room where the two of them were; no one and nothing else seemed to exist at the moment.

Several expletives issued from his lips in a hoarse croak. Raven's screams continued, causing Travis' entire frame to tremble with an intense combination of hate, fear, and fury. Tears of anger saturated his blindfold and streaked down to his chin. There was a brief, terrifying moment of silence, followed by Jackhammer's shaky voice within the room. "Dammit... all right, I'm fine," he said, then proceeded to crack his knuckles.

Travis became rigid. The man who had just maimed Raven was once again in the same room as he was, acting as if he had done nothing wrong. Although he was blindfolded, Travis' vision turned bloody. His mind swarmed with maddening thoughts and urges that he never thought would surface. He wanted to slice and pummel Jackhammer until there was nothing left but a puddle of gore. He wanted to ensure he paid for what he had done to Raven, whether he had done so willingly or by the order of some demented higher power; Travis didn't care. He had never been so inexplicably bloodthirsty. Without wasting any movement, he swiftly lifted himself up into a half-standing position, facing the direction in which Jackhammer's voice had come from. Driven by madness and an intense abhorrence, he somehow sensed that Jackhammer was only a few meters away, and that he had his back turned towards him.
    'And so the predator finally becomes the prey...' he thought absentmindedly, no longer really paying attention to his own train of thought. He crouched for a moment, preparing to leap for Jackhammer's throat, but something stopped him.

"Travis..." a familiar but faint voice penetrated the incessant, furious ringing in his ears. "I... I love you."

The madness halted instantaneously. The thirst for blood dissipated. His racing mind slowed and allowed him to think rationally again. He gasped in horror at what he had been about to do, and collapsed onto the cold floor, unable to hold himself up any longer. He tried to grasp onto something so that he could regain his balance, but his strength was gone. He could do nothing but pant and scramble around weakly, like a fish out of water.

"R-Raven, I..." He whispered hoarsely, although he knew she wouldn't be able to hear him; his voice had left him along with his strength. How could he have been so stupid? He had let his rage escalate to the point where he had nearly forgotten that she had existed -- nearly forgotten that
    she was the reason why he was fighting in the first place.

Before he could mentally berate himself any further, a familiar voice said his name from close by; from within the same room, he figured. "Tra-vis," he heard Takai say without emotion. The hair on the back of Travis' neck prickled, and he tried to stagger away from where the voice had come from. A few moments later a hand reached and grabbed him by his scruffy black hair, pulling him upward. He gasped in pain and flailed around in an attempt to break free of Takai's grasp, but was instead thrown against the hard wall. Blinded, confused, and disoriented, he hardly had a chance to react before he was punched brutally in the stomach, causing him to hack up specks of black blood from the force of the impact. "Kill..." Takai said quietly in a voice that was not his own, and then continued his assault. Travis felt bursts of pain from his stomach and chest and face and shoulders as fists pounded against him, one blow after another in quick succession.

Travis gasped and grunted with each of Takai's rock-hard punches. With one hit to the face, the back of his head collided with a sickening crunch against the wall, loosening the knot in the blindfold. It fell from his face, and he blinked as the light of several computer monitors and screens seared his vision. Everything was still blurry, but he could make out Takai directly in front of him, his fist pulled back in preparation for another punch. It was difficult to see his expression, and yet somehow, he knew that Takai was not himself.

'I... I have to get away...'
    Travis thought, his eyes scanning the room in an attempt to find a door or window he could escape through. 'Have to find... Raven...'

As Takai was about to hit him again, Travis ducked. However, the blow had been aimed for his stomach, and when he had crouched over, Takai's fist instead hit him square in the face, shattering his glasses. A small shard of glass pierced his left eye, making him shriek in pain. He covered his eye with one hand, and with the other, slugged Takai in the side of his face. During the split second while he was recovering, Travis staggered forward and scrambled towards the door across the room, which seemed to lead into a pitch black hallway. Regardless, it was the only way he could escape (at least from what he could notice due to his faulty vision). There was nothing else he could do aside from using the wall as a support as he scuttled towards the doorway.

20. Likes Bubblegum Pop liked this post
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

ooc- Tragic Romance has reached his time limit.

ic- Jackhammer was suddenly right in front of Travis, gis leg coming upwards into his groin. As Travis staggered, Jackhammer brought a fist smashing into his jaw. Travis slumped. Jackhammer howeverr ignored him and walked to takai. "I knew brain washing was a bad idea. Left him too stupid to do anything right." And with tahat, jackhammer pushed his arm down takais throat, shattering his teeth. The pain snapped takai back into reality, and it barely registered with him that he was finished. There was a red flash, and then all that remained of Takai was a huge star of blood on the floor, and a blood-soaked jackhammer where Takai was.

Just then, Raven finally found them. "Oh... Very good. Now, lets see how you fare aga..." Jackhammer stopped, gagging on something. He lowered his arm, and breath returned to him. "You passed." Jackhammer walked over and touched ravens collar. Its turned to adh, leaving a mwhite skin mark qhere it had been Behind Raven, the door closed, and re-opened, this time as a portal to the rest room. On the streets below, the doors all fid the same, 10'000'000 doors all leading to 1 point in the dream world. Jackhammer pointed silently then said to Raven and Travis "Enjoy your life. I know i never had a chance to say this, but you two look so happy together. Promise me youll find eachother in the real world. Promise me you'l live your lives with eachother, as Anya and I could not." Thenn he faded away, leaving only black feathers in his wake.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Joseph and Tsubame noted that their collars disappeared, turning into dust. The doors then combined into one door, one that will eventually lead back into the resting area. It seemed that Raven found their hideout and they managed to pass the trial. Tsubame then quickly reunited with Joseph with nothing in their way as she quickly wrapped her arms around Joseph's waist and quickly kissed him on his right cheek then locking lips with him. They managed to pass the trial in one piece and managed to get this far. Now they had to pass the last trial and finally get out of Wonderland. Joseph and Tsubame smiled toward each other as they finally went through the door to the resting area.

OOC: I'm presuming this is fine?

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

OOC: I'm going to keep this RP alive even if I have to DP.

IC:

Joseph and Tsubame arrived back in the resting area and without hesitation, Tsubame grabbed a new set of strings for her guitar while Joseph had to discard his old one and replace it with a better one, along with the guitar blades of course for self-defense. Once that was done, Joseph and Tsubame headed toward their private bathing area, to clean up and do it again. It was something that they wanted to do, especially after what has gone on. Takai may have been lost in the last trial but they would avenge him and escape from this Wonderland. As they entered the baths, Joseph and Tsubame stripped off their clothes and entered the baths.

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

(OC: Time to get this party started! I missed rping Wonderland with you guys, and I missed Raven ;-; I love My FA character Charlotte but no one can beat Raven.)

Raven stumbled into the rest area, then fell to her knees. Even though they were safe for now her arm continued to bleed. She was too weak to look around the room for anything that can help. She has relieved though that her and her friends were now safe. But was there more? Was there one more challege, or were they stuck there?

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

The Blonde boy was Waiting for them all, sitting on top of anothdr new edition- A vast Iron door; Easily 6 foot wide and twice that tall. His legs and arms were crossed, and he had an Impish, Horribly sickening grin on his face. "Took you long enough! Did the Dark Duo scare you? Funny how weak thier minds were really, anythibg to avoid the big fire down below. Never have i seen such a pair of weaklings. Except maybe Raven, she is probably about that pathetic. So, the usual deal. Who wants what, A boost to thier stats, or a new power?" His grin never dropped, though he flipped forwaed and landed on his feet, staring at Raven. "Hurry up and choose then."

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Joseph and Tsubame heard the blonde boy again outside and decided to deal with him first. They got their dirty clothes back on, unlocked the door, and walked over to the boy. He told him what they wanted, a new power.

(Joseph and Tsubame) "We want new powers."
    (Joseph) "I'll take the power to use sound as a weapon."
    (Tsubame) "I'll take the power to heal people."

Joseph removed his MP3 player, seeing that it is no longer useful after its batteries died out. He began to feel power surge through his body, making him stronger. Tsubame began to feel different, as her powers were granted. She went over to Raven and began to heal her arm as much as she could.

(Tsubame) "I hope this help Raven."

27. Likes Bubblegum Pop liked this post
+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information