AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Senior Member DragonSoul has a reputation beyond repute DragonSoul has a reputation beyond repute DragonSoul has a reputation beyond repute DragonSoul has a reputation beyond repute DragonSoul has a reputation beyond repute DragonSoul has a reputation beyond repute DragonSoul has a reputation beyond repute DragonSoul has a reputation beyond repute DragonSoul has a reputation beyond repute DragonSoul has a reputation beyond repute DragonSoul has a reputation beyond repute DragonSoul's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts American Flag Ribbon One Piece Flag Mario Star
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2015 03:37 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Zelda has been around for awhile now and i love how they can make those big games like MW3 or BF3 look like a joke i just love how they took this game and made it look like windwalker and orcrina of time i hope i spelled that right and this game brings back memories lol

AF's resident Crazy Cat Lady Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf's Avatar
    Starving
    Gifts Mario Bowser Shell Mario Bob-omb Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2014 12:38 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CaptainEllipsis Steam ID: CaptainEllipsis Wii Code: 2388 1485 3012 2739

Finished it.
    /disappointed.

3. Likes Nanobyte liked this post
    Dislikes Archaic Devices disliked this post
    Member Blue Spirit will become famous soon enough Blue Spirit will become famous soon enough Blue Spirit's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2015 02:59 AM
    Threads

Reviving a very old thread here!

Anyone else who wants to discuss the game with me? I'll admit that it's been some time since I played it myself, but I still most of it memorized of the dungeons, enemies and the characters. I had a difficult time to equip the shield after getting that -- I even had to check a popular youtube channel's walkthrough to get help with it! *smacks self* I'm aware that a lot of fans complain about Skyward Sword being a step down compared to the other games in the series, but frankly I disagree. Sure, it might have been trickier with the Wii Motion Plus controls, but at the same time I thought it was cool having to swing the control and nunchuck around in order to swing your sword and protect yourself with the shield. Fi might have been slightly annoying sometimes or getting the screen where it tells you how much evil crystals you have in total after the one you just picked up. Neither were things that bothered me as much as it seemed to have done to others.

I loved the storytelling, the fact that this is supposed to be the origin of everything and how they all lived up in the sky before descending down to the surface and live with different races. I loved the close friendship between Zelda and Link, it was so sweet. The opening sequence had me in awe the first time I saw it online. It did take a little too long before you eventually got the first sword (even my husband commented on that and found it very irritating). The cutscenes were good, especially the one between Zelda and Link in the Sealed Grounds before she goes to eternal sleep.

Ghirahim. Best freaking villain ever made for the series. Such a narcissist and so easy to love as a bad character. I loved fighting him. He was probably my favourite dungeon boss. The Imprisoned was by far my least favourite. That thing made me nervous every single time I had to battle against him! I was lucky enough to strike him from above once during the second battle. I have never had to retry fighting a boss until this point. Silent Realm was my least favourite part of the whole game -- of the entire series, in fact! I was literally spooked out and nervous and -- not gonna lie -- I cheated for them all. The trial up in Eldin Volcano had me stuck for at least a day or two. I was so freaking ecstatic when I was able to get the tear where you have to slid down the mountain while trying to avoid the pools of waking water (don't think I ever touched any).

So despite of all the negativity about this game, for me it's one of my favourites so far. I think Twilight Princess is my number one choice.

5. Likes Hanamaru Kunikida liked this post
+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information