AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Konichiwa!

Senior Member Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Cookie Soul Eater Logo Bleach Urahara Hat
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2012 09:47 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Konichiwa!

It's the Wu-Tang-Clan way of greeting!

But here is the proper way to greet: Hello everyone my name is "Loyal" I'm from good old germany and 19 years old. The first time I came in touch with animes was with Sailor Moon (I know.. shame on me) but at that time I didn't know that it was an anime I thought it was a simple cartoon but at the age of 12-13 I joined the Anime community and realised many of the "cartoons" aren't cartoons but in fact animes!

The reason I joined this english based community is that I want to improve my english skills + want to chat about animes.

Yeah this is it!

2. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Konichiwa!

Heh that avatar of Davis and Veemon ... xD

So, welcome. ^_^

If it might not be obvious, I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum ... and especially that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you. :]

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules but I also get to point and laugh when @SuXrys steals your pantsu. It will happen. I just know it. ;]
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

4. Likes SuXrys liked this post
    Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hm, well I do enjoy a good pair of new pants... :] And Ranshiins leather pants do start to get worn out.... So maybe I really should get myself a new pair.. hmmm.... *think thinks* But even if I would want to, where could I possibly find some pants to steal borrow... *Notices @loyal *

AH! Hello there!

Hello and Welcome to this GLORIOUS FORUM!!!

There is no need to be ashamed to have Sailor Moon as the first anime that you saw. Actually, you and me have many things in common. You see, Sailor Moon was my first anime aswell (it went during the summer mornings back when I was just a tiny and cute little princess), and you wanting to improve your English was also one of the main reasons why I decided to join this site in the first place a long time ago. Well... that along with having an interest for anime/manga of course, haha!. So you see; you are not alone. ~

Since it says "ger" next to your location I assume that you are from Germany? Well then; let me post this video and then move along. Hope that you will like it in here and that you will stay here with us.

See you around, Germany!
    [If you havn't watched Hetalia yet then you should].

AND I MUST SAY.... what are those glorious and wonderful pants that you are wearing? Are they perhaps for sale?

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Hey there and welcome to AF
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Senior Member Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thanks for the warm welcome!
    @SuXrys What a coincidence that we have such things in common ^_^ And because of GEMA I can't watch the Hetalia Vid (but I think it's about nazi germany, am I right?) ... SCREW YOU GEMA..(Gema is known for "delete" vids if they don't have the rights for them here in germany .. It's a pain the the arse!) and if you mind I have one question... whats up with those pants?! Is it a kind of fetish?:P My fetish are cookies.. I like cookies! ~

@Ranshiin Beautiful Women are allowed to steal my pants ;P

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by loyal View Post
    Thanks for the warm welcome!
    @SuXrys What a coincidence that we have such things in common ^_^ And because of GEMA I can't watch the Hetalia Vid (but I think it's about nazi germany, am I right?) ... SCREW YOU GEMA..(Gema is known for "delete" vids if they don't have the rights for them here in germany .. It's a pain the the arse!)
    No, it's not. o___o Here are the lyrics to the song in the video: http://german.about.com/library/blmus_prinzen01e.htm (le scroll down).
    So you are not from Germany? O.o Then what does the "Ger" stands for?

and if you mind I have one question... whats up with those pants?! Is it a kind of fetish?:P
    What is up with the pants you ask? Well... I am not sure if I have to be completely honest, lol. It's just Ranshiin that complains over the fact that I stole borrowed his pants. I mean, what's really up with that? Shouldn't he feel thankful and pleased that I think he have a good taste when it comes to clothes? ... Strange man that person is, let me tell ya. -__-

Have you ever watched Yu-Gi-Oh! [and more importantly; Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged?]

My fetish are cookies.. I like cookies! ~
    Eeey I also loves cookes! =D *gives you one*

@Ranshiin Beautiful Women are allowed to steal my pants ;P
    ^ approves.

^___________^

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    No, it's not. o___o Here are the lyrics to the song in the video: http://german.about.com/library/blmus_prinzen01e.htm (le scroll down).
    So you are not from Germany? O.o Then what does the "Ger" stands for?
    Aaaaaah okay! I just Youtubed Hetalia after I saw that I can't watch your Vid and then there was only vids with Hakenkreuz and this stuff.
    I like the lyrics ..haha Wetten dass, is indeed entertaining and the rest of the song is also true
    Ger stands for Germany.. I'm Sherman the German.. oh no wait!.. Im Loyal the German.. shoot! Sherman the German would be the best name ever!

Have you ever watched Yu-Gi-Oh! [and more importantly; Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged?]
    I watched the Yugi/Seto Series (Oldschool) And I began with GX but I didn't watched it constant...
    What is Yugioh Abriged?

Thaaaaanks for the cookie ! *Yummy*

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I watched the Yugi/Seto Series (Oldschool) And I began with GX but I didn't watched it constant...
    What is Yugioh Abriged?

Thaaaaanks for the cookie ! *Yummy*
    Welcome again to the AF loyal (though I've only joined before yesterday :P).
    I've also watched YU-Gi-Oh when I was a bit younger and I remember to like the battles very much

Good luck to improve your English!

Moderator Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Wine Kangaroo
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 04:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hello and welcome! I wanted to write you a greeting in German, as I used to know quite a bit, but I just discovered it has fallen out of my brain. I've been studying Japanese all year, and it seems to have pushed my German to some inaccessible place in my memory. So I'll just say Ohaiyo Gozaimasu. Hajime Mashite.

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2024 08:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@loyal : DAVIS AND VEEMON!!!!!! You're definitely welcome at this forum!! Have a super-doopa awesome week ahead!

My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

13. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Senior Member xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts Eye
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2012 08:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm confessed lol
    welcomeness

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

What is Yugioh Abriged?
    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Luffy View Post
    Welcome again to the AF loyal (though I've only joined before yesterday :P).
    I've also watched YU-Gi-Oh when I was a bit younger and I remember to like the battles very much
    YOU TWO!! *points towards you guys @loyal and @Uchiha_Luffy *
    You NEED to watch Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged if you havn't! Do it! DO IT NOOOOW!

When someone does "abridged" they just put in their one voices over the voice actors, and makes "their one episodes" easily and very shortly explained. And they are other Abridged shows besides from the Yu-Gi-Oh! one but the Yu-Gi-Oh! one is, in my opinion, by far the greatest one. It's so freaking funny! And I am not the only one who thinks that since that "show" is very popular and the person who have done the voices is a very popular guest at different cons and such. As with every other show it can be a little slow in the beginning, but you get really fast into it and then you will laugh your pants off! It gets funnier and funnier. The person who have made this show have had different accounts on You Tube but have been "deleted" a couple of times now. He used to be called "littlekuriboh" and if you have read about Yu-Gi-Oh! on fanpages online they you may recognize that name. Therefor I mentioned it. Besides from making his own "episodes" he has also done a number of "flash videos" (I think it's flash... but I am not sure.. if I am wrong then don't judge me).

Again, it's all really really funny and you will miss out on the dessert of life if you don't watch it. You can find it on numerous pages on the internet; amoung this one: http://www.yugiohabridged.com/page-episodes [but I think you have to sign up to be able to see the first ones]. But as I said, you can find it on other pages aswell.

Here is the first episode found on You Tube (and there he is under the name CardGames***)
    (The *** stands for something else, but I didn't want to write it in here. You'll see if you click on the little "You Tube symbol in down in the videos right corner and watch it directly there instead. Then you can go directly to his You Tube page. I think he has uploaded all the episodes there as well, so you can always watch it here if you don't want to sign up to that other link I have you before).

And here is the video that started all the "pants argument" between me and lovely little @Ranshiin .
    Oh *wipes away a tear* I feel so sentimental right now. ~ *Steals his new pair of pants as well* MO-HA HA!

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

16. Thanks Mugiwara-no-Basuke thanked for this post
    Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have watched the 2 videos you sent me and I'd like to thank you for them seems to be really a nice anime (as I remembered it was), just think the plot in itself is not that complex but just fighting scneses, plz correct me if I'm wrong

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have watched the 2 videos you sent me and I'd like to thank you for them seems to be really a nice anime (as I remembered it was), just think the plot in itself is not that complex but just fighting scneses, plz correct me if I'm wrong
    "Fighting" scenes? :3

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Fighting" scenes? :3
    Sorry, duelling scenes

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sorry, duelling scenes
    Aaaaah, yes well there are some dueling scenes even in the abridged one. But lol, not exactly as "serious" as in the original show.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

21. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Aaaaah, yes well there are some dueling scenes even in the abridged one. But lol, not exactly as "serious" as in the original show.
    Ok, thanks for the info, you already got me interested to re-watch it

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ok, thanks for the info, you already got me interested to re-watch it
    Excellent...

Are you perhaps interested in watching the abridged version as well? ;D

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Excellent...

Are you perhaps interested in watching the abridged version as well? ;D
    Well, perhaps, it depend how well you can convince me

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, perhaps, it depend how well you can convince me
    I thought I already had. ;-;

Well then *puts in another one of the songs (Me Gusta)* you have to listen to me since I am the Pharaoh and the most handsomest in the land!

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

26. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I thought I already had. ;-;

Well then *puts in another one of the songs (Me Gusta)* you have to listen to me since I am the Pharaoh and the most handsomest in the land![/video]
    You did, of course, but you talked of me being interested on watching the "abridged version as well", so guess you're talking about 2 different things :P

Gil
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@SuXrys Hahaa what a hilarious synchronisation! Maybe I'm gonna watch all of these Abriged episodes if I have more spare time. I loved also the "Pharaoh on the throne" vid that you posted in an other thread.

@Jasanime If you want I could help you with refreshing your german vocabulary

@::.Digimon_Sommelier Aaah I'm not the only Digimon addicted here! If you want to chat about the series then contact me.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Indeed, the only things I remember about Yu-Gi-Oh are Yugi, Joey, Pegasus, Blue Eyes White-Dragon, Pharoh, the movie piramyd of light and the 3 egipcion god's (I think those 3 great cards were called like that...)

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You did, of course, but you talked of me being interested on watching the "abridged version as well", so guess you're talking about 2 different things :P
    And I thought that you where talking in just re-watching the original show, not watching the abridged version... Hm.. well do as you want with the original show, but watching the abridged one is a must! This handsome Pharaoh orders you to do that, or else I will be upset and send out one of my servants to "punish you" with his Brooklyn rage.

@SuXrys Hahaa what a hilarious synchronisation! Maybe I'm gonna watch all of these Abriged episodes if I have more spare time. I loved also the "Pharaoh on the throne" vid that you posted in an other thread.
    If you scroll up a bit then you'll see that the "Pharaohs throne" is in here now as well. :P And *COUGH!!!* MAYBE watch it??? MAYBE?? o__O *Eye twitching*

What's wrong with you people? ... ;-; *cries* You two @loyal and @Uchiha_Luffy are making me more surprised and shocked then giant rocks.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

And I thought that you where talking in just re-watching the original show, not watching the abridged version... Hm.. well do as you want with the original show, but watching the abridged one is a must! This handsome Pharaoh orders you to do that, or else I will be upset and send out one of my servants to "punish you" with his Brooklyn rage.
    Ah ah, you're so funny, I guess I'm scared now :P

If you scroll up a bit then you'll see that the "Pharaohs throne" is in here now as well. :P And *COUGH!!!* MAYBE watch it??? MAYBE?? o__O *Eye twitching*

What's wrong with you people? ... ;-; *cries* You two @loyal and @Uchiha_Luffy are making me more surprised and shocked then giant rocks.
    Hm, not sure if that's a complement or a criticism xD surprised and shocked in what sense?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information