AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf X: Detective Conan x Phoenix Wright x Professor Layton Version

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Wolf X: Detective Conan x Phoenix Wright x Professor Layton Version

Welcome to the tenth version of Wolf!
    (first props to @animeyay and @Scruffy for the some of the great suggestions regarding the characters, and a smaller, but not least props to @Orochimaru for his OP template.)

How to sign up: Whoever wishes to play, can. The more the merrier. If you wish to play just write something along the lines of, “I want to play.” and you will automatically be added on the player list.

Rules:
    - All votes must be in bold. They will not be counted otherwise.
    - You must vote once per Day Phase. Anyone caught not voting on either consecutive Day Phases or three days total will be inactive-killed. Remember, posting does not constitute a vote!
    - Do not post again if you have died until AFTER the entire game is over. Once that happens, then you may post again.
    - Role-claim (the "art" of telling people that you have a specific role) at your own risk.
    - Do not share any PMs I send you with anyone else! Players being found to do so will be banned from any further Wolf games!
    - Arguments and disagreements are the very foundation of Wolf, thus you are encouraged to use them. However, no outright flaming or trolling will be allowed.
    - Questions? Comments? Send me a V/PM or contact me on MSN!

How to win:

Town: Kill all wolves and survive.

Wolves: Bring number of Town members to the same number as that of the wolves.

Independent: Survive until either the Town or Wolf win condition is met.

How to play: Wolf (or Mafia, as it is sometimes called) is played by taking a group of people and making a small number of them into "Wolves" or bad guys. The rest of the players (called "Townies) then spend the "Day Phases" (time during which you play this game) trying to deduce who these bad guys are. During the Day Phase, players vote for who they suspect to be a Wolf. The person with the most votes gets lynched (they "die" and are no longer able to play the game), their role being revealed, before Night Phase begins. During the Night Phase, Wolves decide which player they'd like to kill, while Townies with special roles (more on that later) preform their own actions. The game continues until either all Wolves are dead (which triggers a win for "Townies") or the number of Townies equals the number of Wolves (triggering a "Wolf" win).

Day Phase: During the day time phase, all the players may vote on who they suspect to be the Wolf. It is mandatory to vote in the Day Phases. Be careful; wolves can vote as well, attempting to sway the votes their way...

Night Phase: Each Night Phase is when players with night actions can perform said actions. During this time, Wolves vote on which Townie (Wolves know each other, thus know who the Townies are) they think has a "power role", or an important role in the game.

Note: Each phase will be 24 hours long (this allows those of us outside of the US/who work different hours to play). Day phase will start at 8:00 PM EDT, ending at 8:00 PM EDT the next day and triggering the beginning of the Night Phase, which in turn ends at 8:00 PM EDT the next day.

Roles:

Townies:

Shinichi Kudou (Townie): Shinichi is a brilliant high school detective who often solves difficult cases for the police. Shinichi will be the Mayor of this game. This character has the advantage of having his vote count for two on the Day Phase, thus breaking ties. If attacked by the wolves once, they will fail, however as a result he turns into his alias. Conan Edogawa, thus loses his former power and becomes a regular townie.

Ran Mori (Townie): Shinichi Kudou's best friend since elementary school. This character will serve as a regular townie.

Kogoro Mori (Townie):
    A former police officer turned incompetent private detective and father of Ran Mori. This character will serve as a regular townie.

Hattori Heiji (Townie): is the chief commissioner of the Osaka police department. He later becomes friends with Conan Edogawa after he discovers his true identity as Shinichi. Heiji will play the Forensic Investigator. With this role, if a player dies in the Night Phase, you will have the chance to be given a list of the players who targeted that player. If more than two players checked on that dead player then you will be given two players at random out of that total.

Ayumi Yoshida (Townie): One of the members of the Junior Detective League. She will serve as a regular townie.

Phoenix Wright (Townie):
    was a renowned defense attorney who was famous for turning hopeless cases around, getting the defendant found innocent as well as finding the real killer. Phoenix Wright as the great defense attorney that he is, during the Day Phase, the player who is controlling him may send me a PM during any time during the Day Phase and choose a player to protect/avoid from getting lynched, including himself. However, he may not use the ability twice on the same player.

Apollo Justice (Townie):
    is a defense attorney working for the Wright Anything Agency. He is notable for his involvement in a test trial for the Jurist System. Apollo Justice will play the Seer for the townies. As a Seer, every Night Phase, Apollo Jusitce will have the ability to check on one player and I will inform them about the player's role.

Steel Samurai (Townie): is a television hero played by Will Powers and later in a live stage show by Larry Butz. The Steel Samurai will play the role of the vigilante. As a Vigilante, he may kill a wolf during the night phase if he's aware of their role.

Trucy Wright (Townie) is Apollo Justice's "sidekick" and Phoenix Wright's adopted daughter. This character will serve as a regular townie.

Ema Skye (Townie): is a forensics-obsessed detective in the Los Angeles Criminal Affairs Department. This character will serve as a regular townie.

Hershel Layton (Townie):
    is the series main character. He is a stereotypical English gentleman, who enjoys solving puzzles and drinking tea. He also has a recurring quote, being: 'That's what a gentleman does'. With his Gentleman ways, he will serve as the Protector. The Protector basically chooses to protect one player including themselves from night actions.

Luke Triton (Townie):
    is a young boy who accompanies Professor Layton. He aspires to be a gentleman like his professor, though like all boys his age. This character will serve as a regular townie.

Flora Reinhold (Townie):
    is the daughter of the wealthy Augustus Reinhold. She is sweet, shy, and reserved, but can show her stubborn side when dealing with others' concerns for her safety. This character will serve as a regular townie.

Emmy Altava (Townie):
    is Professor Layton's assistant as appointed by the President of Gressenheller University. She is said to be a heroine, and loves taking pictures, bringing her camera everywhere with her. This player will serve as a regular townie.

Inspector Chelmey (Townie): is the police chief of London's Scotland Yard. It is said that he strikes fear into the heart of all criminals in London. This character will serve as a regular townie.

Inspector Clamp Grosky
    - This role serve as a regular townie.

Wolves:

Jin (Wolf): is a collected, cold-blooded, and loyal member of the Black Organization. As one of the biggest roles in the antagonist faction, his vote will count twice as the regular wolf. If he's lynched then he will bring down one townie at random with him but if he's killed by the Vigilante(See Steel Samurai) then his power will be revoked and he will die alone.

Shiho Miyano (Wolf)
    : was a former member of the Black Organization, a gifted chemist at a young age, she was the inventor of APTX 4869, the poison that shrank Shinichi Kudou. Shiho also betrays the organization after Jin killed her sister. Shiho took the drug in a suicide attempt, but rather than dying, she, like Shinichi, became small. If Shiho is going gets voted off on the Day Phase, she will use the poison on herself on attempt to get out of the situation and shrink. If she's killed by the Vigilante, then she will die instantly.

Vermouth (Wolf):
    A mysterious member of the Black Organization. Her appearance remains the same even after many years suggesting she has found a way to sustain her youth. Her true identity is Sharon Vineyard, a famous American actress who mastered the skill of disguise. If she is checked by the seers, she has the chance to disguise herself twice as any living character in the game.

Franziska von Karma (Wolf):
    Franziska von Karma is the daughter of the late veteran prosecutor Manfred von Karma and a formidable prosecuting attorney in her own right. Franziska has the ablilty to forge evidence, meaning she can deduct a vote toward her in a Day Phase twice.

Godot (Wolf):
    Godot was originally Diego Armando, a senior defense lawyer working at Grossberg Law Offices. Godot will play the Roleblocker of the Wolves. Basically Godot will revoke a townie's or a an independent's ability. However, it may not be used twice on the same player.

Independents:

Kaitou Kid (Independent): Kaitou Kuroba , son of the original Kaitou Kid. His father was killed when he refused to steal the Pandora Jewel for an unknown organization. At Night Phase. Kaitou Kuroba will take the role of Kaitou Kid to learn the truth(Seer). As a Seer, every Night Phase, Kaitou Kid will have the ability to check on one player and I will inform them about the player's role. Kaitou is also a master of disguise and got to trick various people with them. If checked by the other Seer, he will have the chance to disguise himself three times as any character that is alive, even as his indepedent partner(Miles Edgeworth).

Miles Edgeworth (Independent):
    is an esteemed prosecutor and an old friend of Phoenix Wright. During his first four years as a prosecutor, he had a perfect win record, and he was a ruthless man who would do anything to get a guilty verdict for the defendant. If Phoenix Wright dies in the game, Miles will step in for him and gain his ability. Edgeworth also has the ablity to revoke anyone's night ability, even his independent partner's(Kaitou Kid). However, it may not be used twice on the same player.

Player List:
    1. Scruffy - Shiho Miyano/Wolf (Lynched on Day Phase 4) WINNER!
    2. dark_butterfly - Inspector Chelmy/Townie.
    3. animeyay - Shinichi Kudou/Conan Edogawa/Mayor/Townie (Killed by Wolves on Night Phase 3)
    4. Aleyna - Godot/Wolf - WINNER!
    5. Orochimaru - Kaitou Kid/Independent (Inactive killed)
    6. SigmaSD - Flora Reinhold/Townie (Lynched on Day Phase 1)
    7. Twelfth Levitation - Trucy Wright/Townie (Killed by Alpha Wolf on Day Phase 0)
    8. Xey Oiz - Vermouth/Wolf WINNER!
    9. maverickgirl - Apollo Justice/Seer (Killed by Wolves in Night Phase 0)
    10. MaruDashi - Ran Mouri/Townie (Lynched on Day Phase 5)
    11. Daken - Hattori Heiji/Forensic Investigator (Killed by Wolves on Night Phase 1)
    12. Screwby - Emmy Altava/Townie (Inactive killed)
    13. -GAZKUL- - Kogoro Mouri/Townie (Killed by Wolves on Night Phase 5.
    14. Norwegian Moose - Ema Skye/Townie (Inactive killed)
    15. Air-jumper - Miles Edgeworth/Wolf (Lynched on Day Phase 7)
    16. 悪のヒカリン - Steel Samurai/Vigilante (Lynched on Day Phase 6)
    17. miniPhil - Professor Hershel Layton/Protector (Lynched on Day Phase 8)
    18. Tsuki. - Jin/Alpha Wolf (Lynched on Day Phase 0) WINNER!
    19. .Sev - Franzika/Wolf (Inactive killed)
    20. Meteorkeeper - Ayumi Yoshida/Townie (Killed on Night Phase 7)
    21. The Rebel - Phoenix Wright/Governor (Killed by wolves on Night Phase 4)
    22. Aku no Hikari - Inspector Clamp Grosky/Townie (Inactive killed)
    23. Furore - Luke Triton/Townie (Killed by Wolves on Night Phase 6)
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 07-29-2011 at 07:13 PM.

Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex Popsicle Mario Item Box
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2019 09:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Wolf X: Detective Conan x Phoenix Wright x Professor Layton Version

I'm in.

3. Thanks Hanamaru Kunikida thanked for this post
    Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

:U Derp. I guess I'll play too.

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

5. Thanks Hanamaru Kunikida thanked for this post
    Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Did you really need to wait for me to say I want to play? =D

7. Thanks Hanamaru Kunikida thanked for this post
    Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'll play, but I'm not going to be as active, cause I'm spending a lot of time with my relatives before they go back to Las Vegas, Atlanta, and Milkwaukee, plus I might be going to Madison and Milwaukee in a few weeks.

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

9. Thanks Hanamaru Kunikida thanked for this post
    Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Aleyna View Post
    I'll play, but I'm not going to be as active, cause I'm spending a lot of time with my relatives before they go back to Las Vegas, Atlanta, and Milkwaukee, plus I might be going to Madison and Milwaukee in a few weeks.
    Actually, that's how I plan to play this time, too. It gets boring when I know too much about what's going on in the game, =D so Imma try to voluntarily keep myself in the dark.

I may still be blabbering, but 90% of what I say probably won't even be relevant to the game lol.

11. Likes Aleyna liked this post
    Senior Member Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Favorite Mic Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2012 03:36 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Galactakus

Sometimes you wanna go, where everybody knows your name. And you're always glad you came.

I'm in.

I'm back, baby! Credit to my gurl Bou for the sig.

13. Thanks Aleyna, animeyay, Scruffy, Hanamaru Kunikida thanked for this post
    Likes -Ro-, Aleyna liked this post
    Senior Member Twelfth has a reputation beyond repute Twelfth has a reputation beyond repute Twelfth has a reputation beyond repute Twelfth has a reputation beyond repute Twelfth has a reputation beyond repute Twelfth has a reputation beyond repute Twelfth has a reputation beyond repute Twelfth has a reputation beyond repute Twelfth has a reputation beyond repute Twelfth has a reputation beyond repute Twelfth has a reputation beyond repute Twelfth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2011 09:12 AM
    Threads

I wouldn't want to miss this. Count me in.

15. Thanks Hanamaru Kunikida thanked for this post
    Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I am in again. e_e
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

17. Thanks Hanamaru Kunikida thanked for this post
    Senior Member -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Batmobile Animated Eggplant Gabumon
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2012 02:30 PM
    Threads

Sure I'm in!
    After more research it was determined that 2012 was the end of twinkies.

19. Thanks Hanamaru Kunikida thanked for this post
    Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Awesome, thanks guys!

And also, @SigmaSD confirmed via MSN.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Im in. Theres no descriptions of the characters though D=

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

22. Thanks Hanamaru Kunikida thanked for this post
    Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    Threads

Sign me up broskie. :]

24. Thanks Hanamaru Kunikida thanked for this post
    Senior Member Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Orange Dango Bioshock Eve Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2012 05:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Let's do this!

26. Thanks Hanamaru Kunikida thanked for this post
    The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Played 8 times, hosted once, never want to miss one...... ever!!!!!

28. Thanks Hanamaru Kunikida thanked for this post
    Senior Member Norwegian Moose has a reputation beyond repute Norwegian Moose has a reputation beyond repute Norwegian Moose has a reputation beyond repute Norwegian Moose has a reputation beyond repute Norwegian Moose has a reputation beyond repute Norwegian Moose has a reputation beyond repute Norwegian Moose has a reputation beyond repute Norwegian Moose has a reputation beyond repute Norwegian Moose has a reputation beyond repute Norwegian Moose has a reputation beyond repute Norwegian Moose has a reputation beyond repute Norwegian Moose's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Gimp Black Beauty LesPauls 143 - Snorlax
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2011 01:44 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: NMoose

I'm in, but when does it start?

~sig by me o3o^ Miyavi ftw~

~Thanks to Seung-li for the awesome sig!~

PM me! Befriend me! I don't bite... Hard.

My Tumblr! - Follow me for awesomeness!

Add me on KakaoTalk! My ID is NorwegianMoose!

30. Thanks Hanamaru Kunikida thanked for this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian Moose View Post
    I'm in, but when does it start?
    As soon as we get enough players. xD

Senior Member Norwegian Moose has a reputation beyond repute Norwegian Moose has a reputation beyond repute Norwegian Moose has a reputation beyond repute Norwegian Moose has a reputation beyond repute Norwegian Moose has a reputation beyond repute Norwegian Moose has a reputation beyond repute Norwegian Moose has a reputation beyond repute Norwegian Moose has a reputation beyond repute Norwegian Moose has a reputation beyond repute Norwegian Moose has a reputation beyond repute Norwegian Moose has a reputation beyond repute Norwegian Moose's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Gimp Black Beauty LesPauls 143 - Snorlax
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2011 01:44 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: NMoose

Quote Originally Posted by Shinichi View Post
    As soon as we get enough players. xD
    Awesomeness, could you PM me then? C: And I have a question about the Wolfs; When they vote for who to kill, where? Obviously not on this thread...?

~sig by me o3o^ Miyavi ftw~

~Thanks to Seung-li for the awesome sig!~

PM me! Befriend me! I don't bite... Hard.

My Tumblr! - Follow me for awesomeness!

Add me on KakaoTalk! My ID is NorwegianMoose!

Senior Member Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu Ceiling Cat Albatross
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 02:52 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'd like to join .

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Orochimaru View Post
    Sometimes you wanna go, where everybody knows your name. And you're always glad you came.

I'm in.
    Sooooo, the one game you HAVE to miss is mine.
    /unloved

35. Likes animeyay liked this post
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

Eh, I'll join again. :3

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

37. Thanks Hanamaru Kunikida thanked for this post
    Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

I haven't played in some time. Guess I'll give it a go.
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

39. Thanks animeyay, Hanamaru Kunikida, *Tsuki* thanked for this post
    Likes *Tsuki* liked this post
    つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If miniphil is playing, then I have to play.

41. Thanks miniPhil, Hanamaru Kunikida thanked for this post
    Likes Scruffy liked this post
    AF's Messiah. The Second Coming. Jesu Christo. .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Heart Rainbow Ribbon Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2014 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sev121993 PSN ID: sev121993 Steam ID: sev121993

Oh this looks interesting, I guess I'll try it.

43. Thanks Hanamaru Kunikida thanked for this post
    Likes *Tsuki* liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

ALRIGHT!

One more day for sign ups, 24 hours from now I guess.

Closed Thread

Thread Information