AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 13 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast

Thread: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XXXIX: Favorites II

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 06:02 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Wolf XXXIX: Favorites II

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    Voting for revenge on someone who voted randomly.
    I... don't know what to say about this... And here I thought we are on the same page. xDD Okay. Keep your vote if you want. xDD

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I'm way off this time, I never thought that Sya will flip wolf and DB will flip town. I have to agree with Shinobu, this day phase is crucial for town. If we lose another town from this lynch, then our chances to win against wolf will be thin.

So far, to me, Shinobu has been nothing but pro town. Since Sya's lynch, I can be sure that Shinobu is town. While Denja was just voting for revenge, Shinobu had valid scum slip to vote for Sya. I admit that I didn't buy the scum slip because I thought that Sya was just derping again. But turns out Shinobu was right. So I'm quite sure that Shinobu is town for now.

As for Ryu, she defended Sya who flipped town. This can either mean two things: she's a wolf defending her fellow wolf or she's just a misled town who's thrown off by the result that Sya is, in fact, a wolf. I know I'm also surprised when learning that Sya is actually a wolf myself. :/ At this point, Ryu can or can't be wolf. I'm just hoping she's the latter.

ZW changed vote to DB last phase, but has a valid reason for doing so. I voted for DB too last phase because of him being scummy, but turns out we were both wrong.

Denja, seems twisted and clueless sometimes. I can't be sure whether he's town or not, there's a 50/50 chance in this. I don't quite agree with voting for revenge without any basis. It's just off.

Aries, well, I can say nothing. Voted for DB 1st day phase and never post in the last phase. Could or could not be wolf. If he's town, he'd better help us vote. I want to know his opinions so far about the development of this game.

I can't say I'm sure who's who at this point. I just know I'm not voting for Shinobu because I'm sure he's town.

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Nommable Titan Fodder Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2016 12:55 AM
    Threads

Alright. First of all, I want to apologize to @Kaitou+ and everyone else for my inactivity... I know I mentioned that I may not be able to post as often as I would have liked for this game, but I have to admit that two days with only one or two posts is just inexcusable. I logged on a few times in an attempt to make a rushed post, but it just never worked out. I'm sorry if that caused any problems.

Okay. Now after finally having a chance to relax and read through the thread, I can confidently say two things:

1) ZombieWolf is most likely town, as Ryu speculated. The pieces actually added up once she explained them.
    2) Out of these two wars going on, I think it's safe to say that either Shinobu or Ryu is a wolf, and either DenjaX or ZombieWolf is a... -cough- wolf.

I am more leaning towards the possibilities of Shinobu and DenjaX, however CrimsonMoon's latest post seems a bit strange to me as well. If I recall correctly, he hasn't even been making any reads of his own. Merely repeating what everyone has already said and fluffing up his posts, with no new input.

While this whole fiasco with Syaoran has the potential to paint Ryu as really scummy, it seems just too easy. I highly doubt a wolf would vote for another wolf at all, unless they were shooting for townie cred. Which at the time, neither of them needed, and so it would have been a pointless move.

Shinobu and Ryu have both made valid points. ZombieWolf has done the most general questioning thus far. Therefore my vote today...

[Vote Lynch DenjaX]

It would be nice to hear some original input from @CrimsonMoon as well. Shinobu is definitely town? Please explain in greater detail why you think that is. Having one decent reason for lynching someone who flipped wolf does not automatically make someone pro-town.

"Not even fit to share the battlefield with me."

4. Likes Hanamaru Kunikida liked this post
    ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@Aries What is this? You voted for me even though you highly doubt that wolves would vote for other wolves for mere townie credit? wth.

[Change Vote Lynch Aries]

You wanted ZW to be on your good side so you voted against me huh? This will be a major loss for the townie if I'm lynched. You coming into the picture with your vote on me while I actually voted for Syaoran last phase.

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

While this whole fiasco with Syaoran has the potential to paint Ryu as really scummy, it seems just too easy. I highly doubt a wolf would vote for another wolf at all, unless they were shooting for townie cred. Which at the time, neither of them needed, and so it would have been a pointless move.
    I lynched Syaoran last phase, who ended up a wolf. Your vote against me with that statement above is very contradictory. Yeah, you wolf ganging on a most suspicious townie atm.

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

@CrimsonMoon If you are reading this, I hope you also don't see me as wolf. I never acted as anti-town which everyone never acknowledged at all. I don't want to use my desperate move to prove I'm innocent. xDD

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

@DenjaX I love how you've denied several time voting for Townie cred, yet now you're using your baseless revenge vote as "proof" that you're town.

My mood on a daily basis

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I love how you've denied several time voting for Townie cred, yet now you're using your baseless revenge vote as "proof" that you're town.
    I still denied that I use the lynch of Syao to earn townie credit. I mentioned it many times that I am scared of Syao's lynch even. It is just Aries voted for me with those statement above as basis, I just don't get it.

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

- "...I actually voted for Syaoran last phase."
    -Didn't vote for town cred

My mood on a daily basis

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

- "...I actually voted for Syaoran last phase."
    -Didn't vote for town cred
    How is that strange?
    "I actually voted for Syaoran last phase" is a fact. Look at the lynch results last phase
    "Didn't vote for town credit." C'mon no one really knows what alignment Syao has until his lynch. Me and Shinobu must have earn townie credit after that lynch right? But I really don't care about townie credit, at all.

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@DenjaX You say that, yet your using the fact the you voted for her as an argument as to why you shouldn't be lynched. Syao flipped Mafia, giving you Town cred, which you are now using to try and convince Arie not to lynch you. You say you've done nothing anti-town. How is revenge voting pro-town? I could understand if you had had evidence. But you didn't. Your argument wasn't even valid because Syao's lynch isn't what cause Albears death. It was caused by a self-vote. Revenge voting in any case is purely anti-town.

My mood on a daily basis

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

You say that, yet your using the fact the you voted for her as an argument as to why you shouldn't be lynched. Syao flipped Mafia, giving you Town cred, which you are now using to try and convince Arie not to lynch you. You say you've done nothing anti-town. How is revenge voting pro-town? I could understand if you had had evidence. But you didn't. Your argument wasn't even valid because Syao's lynch isn't what cause Albears death. It was caused by a self-vote. Revenge voting in any case is purely anti-town.
    I'm using that fact because Aries used that against me. What else am I supposed to say? And please, for the last time, don't put more dirt into what I said. Where did I say that I was trying to convince Aries by using townie credit? I only use the voting on Syao to show the contradiction to his post. Seriously, you are putting me in the edge. Everyone seemed to be not suspicious of you which I would be likely be lynched today. If I get lynched today, everything will make sense and town will lose.

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

More correction for you @ZombieWolf2508 I never tried to convince Aries to not lynch me. I convinced myself to lynch Aries.

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

One more thing about revenge voting. I am curious, why is revenge voting a pure anti-town? Doesn't that only work when a wolf got killed and revenge voting ensues to avenge the dead wolf? The revenge voting that I did ended up to lynch Syao, who flips wolf. I don't really understand the logic behind it at all...

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@DenjaX Using the fact that you voted for someone as a defense is using townie cred. No matter what you say or how you word it. And if you read, he was referring to the Ryu and Syaoran thing. I believe he meant that a Wolf would not completely screw over another Wolf that obviously for the sole intentions of earning one Wolf town cred.

---------- Post added at 08:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 AM ----------

@DenjaX Because revenge voting has no base or evidence. You happened to get lucky. Also, Aries never used anything regarding Syao against you.

My mood on a daily basis

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Using the fact that you voted for someone as a defense is using townie cred. No matter what you say or how you word it. And if you read, he was referring to the Ryu and Syaoran thing. I believe he meant that a Wolf would not completely screw over another Wolf that obviously for the sole intentions of earning one Wolf town cred.

Because revenge voting has no base or evidence. You happened to get lucky. Also, Aries never used anything regarding Syao against you.
    Oh shoes, you are right. Then Aries voted for me... for what reason then? I suppose it's only gut feeling. Damn I derped really hard there. Then I guess it is time to get desperate. =. =

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

@ZombieWolf2508 Btw then you voted for me because I just happened to get lucky that I lynched off Syaoran? Isn't that revenge voting itself?

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@DenjaX No, because I'm not revenge voting. I've listed several reasons several times.

My mood on a daily basis

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Btw can someone teach me how to link post number? I want to bring up past infos for my defense. xDD

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

No, because I'm not revenge voting. I've listed several reasons several times.
    It's not several reasons, you only have 1 reason why you voted on me and is very ridiculous reason.

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@DenjaX I think you can just click the number. But you could just multiquote.

My mood on a daily basis

17. Thanks DenjaX thanked for this post
    Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@DenjaX
    If you're using a computer and Chrome just right click on the post number, press copy link address and paste.

Alternative you can press it and then copy it off your address bar with any browser.

19. Thanks DenjaX thanked for this post
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Yes, I have listed several reason. Read back, I'm not typing it all out AGAIN.

My mood on a daily basis

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

DenjaX (2) - ZombieWolf2508, Aries
    RyuTama (1) - Shinobu Oshino
    Shinobu Oshino (1) - RyuTama
    Aries (1) - DenjaX

ZombieWolf2508 > RyuTama > Denja X
    CrimsonMoon >
    RyuTama > Shinobu Oshino
    Shinobu Oshino > RyuTama
    DenjaX > ZombieWolf2508 > Aries
    Aries > DenjaX

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Let's see...

But I'm still suspicious of because of how on Syao he was just because Albear died last phase. He keeps saying he's trying to make progress, but how is revenge voting going to make any progress? Last phase, he complained about not being able to make any progress due to everyone being inactive. Then when people became active, he talked a little bit about Ryu's role and that was that. He just strikes me as being contradictive and redundant.
    You mentioned this as your suspicion which I already explained as to why way back. I think it is you who should read back.

But how do we know you aren't a Wolf? You only wanted to vote Syao because of Albear. No one who wants to win would follow that logic. Just a random revenge vote, right? So you knew that she'd be safe. But you two didn't expect the scumslip. You stuck with your vote because you knew it would nab you some Townie cred if your fellow Wolf was lynched.
    Again, you are hellbent on the revenge vote issue. And this stretched assertion on me nabbing some townie credit. I can save Syao whenever I want. Three votes is nothing in the 2nd day phase but I still did not because let's say I wanted "revenge" if you want to put it that way. I'm not going beyond that for now.

Voting for revenge on someone who voted randomly.
    Again on revenge voting. same reason above and it is very ridiculous for voting against me.

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

Damn 3 hours left and I have to leave the house. I'm gonna dig my own grave because I will definitely die in the cycle, regardless if I lived through the day phase. Before that happens prepare for long post everyone. xDD

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Aries, yes, I may not post much, but like you, I'm caught up with real world. Shinobu is pro-town to me not only because of Sya's scum slip, but also his aggressive arguements this phase, which I doubt a wolf will do. Unnecessarily creating attention to themselves as a wolf will be highly unlikely, especially since this is day phase 3 already and only 6 of us are left. Most likely, if a wolf gets too aggressive in being pro town, there is always a slip, even minor ones, that town can use against them. So far, Shinobu has not been contradictory in what he said. That's why I don't think he's scum at all, for now.

A wolf won't vote for another wolf? Remember last wolf game where a wolf voted for a wolf? Maybe it's unlikely, but still possible. Think of it this way, what if they're not aiming for town credit but it's just a ruse to confuse townie? We can't deny the possibility that either one or both is wolf.

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

By the way @Aries , in regards to Wolf won't vote Wolf, you should check out the link in my sig. I call Ryu my lynching buddy for a reason xD

My mood on a daily basis

Nommable Titan Fodder Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@DenjaX I have a question. Why would you not want townie cred? Whether wolf or townie, both sides can benefit from gaining trust from the town. The fact that you're trying to say you're not interested makes you sound like either an apathetic townie, or a wolf trying to come across as one... With the way you have been so active during most of the game, I don't think it's because you're apathetic. I may not be as certain about ZombieWolf as Ryu is, but I would rather vote for you than him.

@CrimsonMoon I don't understand. A wolf can't be aggressive? Why not? If a wolf can't be aggressive, as you claim, then why don't we vote for you? The only votes you have made for the majority of the game are either self-votes or random votes. Now that's the complete opposite of aggressive, wouldn't you agree?

As a side note, I came across this interesting statement by Shinobu from last phase:

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobu Oshino View Post
    Though, Syaoran could also be trying to throw Ryu under the bus in some complex plan organized by someone else.
    Why has that idea suddenly gone out the window? Even earlier in the game, you said that a lack of a defense made people scummy. Ryu seemed to give you a pretty lengthy and solid defense, in my opinion. What's with these contradictions, if you don't mind me asking?

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

First of all, I would like to thank the townies to try putting an effort on finding wolves. Because of that, we did not lose yet.

To start with my final text, I wanted to revenge on Albear's death because of his message to me in my profile. That lead me to the determination on bringing town to victory. It is a humble deed but at the same time it brings me a lot of attention, not only for the wolves but to the townies as well. I tried concealing my true strategy in this game but a lot of people take my actions wrong which rises their suspicion into me. There... is actually a reason why I voted on Syao. I made it look like it is a revenge vote to conceal my identity but I am actually hunting all the wolves before I start singing. I secured my vote to Syao because I want to secure my life during the night phase. If they kill me, Syao would be in a hot seat for killing someone who voted for him. Then a development came in: I did not expect Syao would get any attention because of his slip. That ruined my plan because if Syao is lynched, they will most likely go after me. That's why I tried to pretend that I want to save Syao so the wolves will think I am pro-wolf and don't have me killed which turns out to be working since I survive for this phase. I also added this not caring about townie credit to help wolves not to kill me. Before the start of the 2nd night phase I become suspicious to Ryutama: http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?120585-GAME-THREAD-Wolf-XXXIX-Favorites-II&p=2812896&viewfull=1#post2812896

Then I disregard it after Ryu turned out to be innocent. Hence, I never attacked RyuTama at all in this phase. Now ZW came into the picture and probed Ryu for the assumption of Syao-Ryu connection. It seemed like the wolf actually tried to set up Ryu for this phase so I voted against ZW with my different reasons to conceal myself (ex. switching votes at last minute). Of course, I get negative response by him voting to me as well. Since I truly don't know the alignment of ZW, everyone seemed to be certain that ZW is town. I started to doubt my own judgement so now I went to the next suspicious one who voted against me which is Aries. I have totally nothing against @Aries but he is the only lead that I have. If I get killed this phase, townies will see your connection to ZW and it is already too late since wolves will win.

@Shinobu Oshino Ryu is town. Change your vote. Unless you are a wolf and make an easy set up attempt for Ryu to get lynched this phase which is somewhat unlikely because you lead the lynch for Syaoran. It takes to be an insane wolf to do that risk. xDD I had you clear after the lynch but then Ryu brought a good argument. But I am hoping you are townie.

If you are reading this, I am already dead. Please use my wisdom to create a better future for the townies. That is all I wanted.

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Gil
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@DenjaX Woah. Unexpected. If what you're saying is indeed true, I'd say Shinobu is the town's most obvious lynch. I'm glad I ended up catching those few contradictions he made. I admit I had some nagging thoughts on Ryu, but most of them were based on her vote for Omega. But as she pointed out, she had had plenty of reasons for her case against her.

However... you're sure she's town? Unless I missed something, you've been suspicious of ZombieWolf longer than you were of Ryu. So why aren't you sure about him? That's the only thing I'm not really understanding from your "confession", I guess we could call it...

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Aries View Post
    Woah. Unexpected. If what you're saying is indeed true, I'd say Shinobu is the town's most obvious lynch. I'm glad I ended up catching those few contradictions he made. I admit I had some nagging thoughts on Ryu, but most of them were based on her vote for Omega. But as she pointed out, she had had plenty of reasons for her case against her.

However... you're sure she's town? Unless I missed something, you've been suspicious of ZombieWolf longer than you were of Ryu. So why aren't you sure about him? That's the only thing I'm not really understanding from your "confession", I guess we could call it...
    I was hoping for you to say that I'm lying but you wont? Yes I was suspicious about ZW ever since of the "Very active = not wolf" claim, hence my vote on him and other reasons before I switched to you in this phase. I stumbled upon Syaoran so I secured my life before going for ZW. Because of the developments Syao made, I needed to figure out Ryu's connection to Syao at once that's why ZW is always pushed out of my radar.
    Last edited by DenjaX; 05-24-2014 at 11:13 AM.

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Closed Thread

Thread Information