AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: OOC: The School of Seven Towers

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: OOC: The School of Seven Towers

By the way, my wife turns out to not have cancer, so at least I'm not dealing with that

2. Likes Cross Avantgarde liked this post
    how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yay no cancer.

@sunnyside I'm going to try and wait to reply, let other people post. I don't want to look like I'm hogging the RP thread. >.>
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

@sunnyside : That is great to hear! Very glad to hear the good news.

5. Thanks sunnyside thanked for this post
    Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ranshiin View Post
    Yay no cancer.

I'm going to try and wait to reply, let other people post. I don't want to look like I'm hogging the RP thread. >.>
    Thanks, and I can appreciate not wanting to post too much. However you aren't advancing through events, you're having a dialogue, and those can take a relatively long time to post through, so there's something to be said for trying to get through it before the others decide to move on and you're the one whose behind.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@~Shobu~ @Ranshiin @Cross Avantgarde @ELR

Ok, so I'm starting to get worried about ELR. I'm not sure if we're ready to move on without her, but we might want to discuss how we might do so. For the most part, we could simply advance by letting her NPCs fade a bit into the background. However Skyla is set up such that she would require more care. Perhaps being taken over by Cross or Shobu for a time? Or I suppose she could also just get quite until ELR returns.

Another option is to have some time with conversation away from ELRs NPCs. Cross and Shobu are close to each other and ought to be able to find some excuse to duck away for a moment. Ranshiin's with me, and I'm rather enjoying where that's going.

Thoughts?

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

@sunnyside @Ranshiin @Cross Avantgarde @ELR

I'm so glad to hear that it hasn't taken a turn for with the worst with your wife, Sunny! ^_^

As for the RP, I'm a little concerned about ELR as well. I hope she's alright and not too stressed or anything. Either way, I'm okay with whatever. She's more than creative enough to slip herself back in wherever. I've just been waiting on her to post that's why I haven't made any so I'm down with slipping away.

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 12:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Ranshiin @Cross Avantgarde @~Shobu~ @sunnyside my apologizes for all the delays. Very glad your wife is cancer free! My mother is up and down, issues getting on the net for reasonable periods of time to write, the church put me in charge of welcome team, and just found out I am pregnant. I am going to write up what I can this evening and try harder to get on to keep up. As I said before, if I am absent for too long then go on ahead, you know what I know and Skyla could end up heading to the bathroom and have technical difficulty with the communication device so gives time for whatever you want to do and then when I get back can try to 'find' the rest. Or just have her close herself off and follow closely behind Jasper.
    I am no more a rose than I am its thorns.
    No more a gentle breeze than I am the hailing storm.
    I am no more hated than I am loved.
    And I am no more heartfilled than I am heartless.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ELR View Post
    @Ranshiin @Cross Avantgarde @~Shobu~ @sunnyside my apologizes for all the delays. Very glad your wife is cancer free! My mother is up and down, issues getting on the net for reasonable periods of time to write, the church put me in charge of welcome team, and just found out I am pregnant. I am going to write up what I can this evening and try harder to get on to keep up. As I said before, if I am absent for too long then go on ahead, you know what I know and Skyla could end up heading to the bathroom and have technical difficulty with the communication device so gives time for whatever you want to do and then when I get back can try to 'find' the rest. Or just have her close herself off and follow closely behind Jasper.
    Hey welcome back! And congratulations! Although I hope your mother comes out OK.

FYI My wife and I had our first kid at about your age. That's actually a fair chunk of why I do play by post games instead of some other form of RP. It just works better with the dad life.

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@sunnyside Thanks though it is a very complicated situation and persecution seems to go around when you are not married. Really? Hmm, well seems to be a okay age for children but helps when one is prepared for it instead of surprised by it.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@ELR

Holy crap dude... I'm sorry to hear that. Congrats on your baby! I hope your mother gets better! You're obviously going through a lot right now so I think I speak for everyone when I say you should take your time and deal with your priorities. There's no point in stressing yourself out over finding time to post when you've got so much to deal with i already. If you need to someone to talk to or even just vent to, just PM me. I wish you the best love!

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@ELR

I hope to hear good news on your mother soon, and I'm sorry for the trouble she's been having. Please take care of yourself; as has been said before, that is most important. Prayers for your mother, for you, and for your baby's health as well. I know it's a surprise and sounds difficult. I have family members that have gone through the same thing, and to summarize, don't worry. Very good to hear from you again.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sorry for the lag. It was crunch time at work, so I haven't been posting during my lunch break and I'd been working at home when I had time.

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@sunnyside Nah, was coming up with an idea if it used to be living and not just complete spirit realm type mentor.
    As for Sam, he is near others, no contact back from a few I had poked in pm asking if they were still around and wanting interaction. Went to only group I could see with interaction available right now, mostly just observing, so to speak.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Senior Member Black-Cat0001 is on a distinguished road Black-Cat0001's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 05:20 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: OPG ECHO WOLF

Just waiting.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ELR View Post
    @sunnyside Nah, was coming up with an idea if it used to be living and not just complete spirit realm type mentor.
    As for Sam, he is near others, no contact back from a few I had poked in pm asking if they were still around and wanting interaction. Went to only group I could see with interaction available right now, mostly just observing, so to speak.
    Well, if you don't get a response from your PMs, you could have Sam head to the Netherkin tower as I believe he'd planned to, we could solo for a bit which could set up a situation I could add new players to.

Quote Originally Posted by Black-Cat0001 View Post
    Just waiting.
    While in principle the others could jump in with something, you might do well giving them a bit more to work with, or maybe try to move them somewhere.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Is anybody still around even playing this? I haven't seen any updates in forever (not that I'm not guilty I just got a bit busy >.>)

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ranshiin View Post
    Is anybody still around even playing this? I haven't seen any updates in forever (not that I'm not guilty I just got a bit busy >.>)
    I'm still here, and ELR is going through a lot but they just sent me a PM.

I should probably do a round of PMs/emails. But it might be that the best thing might be to solo for a bit. We could shift the plot to accommodate that. Once in a more accommodating place I could give another go at recruiting, though perhaps we could just opt to make this a shorter RP and cut to some of the endgame bits.

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I let too much time go by before checking in for new posts. I'll check in more frequently; hope you all are doing well.

Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I feel awful guys. I will be sporadic in posts, but I hope you aren't too annoyed with it. I'll not let months go by this time between posts. Real life has just been too hectic. Hope everyone is doing well!

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@ELR @Ranshiin @Cross Avantgarde @~Shobu~

I think we're all feeling pretty swarmed, but I note that we've had the whole away group checking in. So perhaps this part of the game at least could play out. Of course I'd hope things "catch on" and speed up, but I'm here for a slower pace as well.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm hurridly packing for my vacation. I may not have much internet access for a little over a week.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

And I'm back (and things have settled down enough to get back to things like this. Any of you still around?

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@sunnyside Still here, and I hope you had a great vacation!

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm around. Kind of.

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sorry, life has been overload.. Will have something up before the end of the day.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information