AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Okay, seriously!

Junior Member goddessofelements3 has a reputation beyond repute goddessofelements3 has a reputation beyond repute goddessofelements3 has a reputation beyond repute goddessofelements3 has a reputation beyond repute goddessofelements3 has a reputation beyond repute goddessofelements3 has a reputation beyond repute goddessofelements3 has a reputation beyond repute goddessofelements3 has a reputation beyond repute goddessofelements3 has a reputation beyond repute goddessofelements3 has a reputation beyond repute goddessofelements3 has a reputation beyond repute goddessofelements3's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2008 11:59 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Okay, seriously!

How come every time I post a thread, it always closes? Can someone please explain that to me? I'm getting ticked off!
    Hyperness

Something I have everyday.
    And I love it! 8D

Senior Member Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2016 09:10 AM
    Threads

this is not the correct section for this but i try to answer your question:

maybe because you make threads on wrong sections or things that belongs to your blog or journal idk
    if you have doubts just ask to the mod who close it or to the forum mod. they know why.

and donīt make threads like this at least in this section. PM the mod or go to the right section. this may give you bad reps and the thread will be closed for sure

Edit: now i know

you cannot double post and the big reason for your closed posts is: You make them in the wrong section.

donīt forget a thing: if you wanna start a thread search before because that idea must be taken and ask a mod or a member for the section if you have doubts ok?
    Last edited by Kobarokawa-San; 05-25-2008 at 11:54 AM.
    The Supreme Ruler
    of The Whole
    Universe

Senior Member Aki_Saku has a reputation beyond repute Aki_Saku has a reputation beyond repute Aki_Saku has a reputation beyond repute Aki_Saku has a reputation beyond repute Aki_Saku has a reputation beyond repute Aki_Saku has a reputation beyond repute Aki_Saku has a reputation beyond repute Aki_Saku has a reputation beyond repute Aki_Saku has a reputation beyond repute Aki_Saku has a reputation beyond repute Aki_Saku has a reputation beyond repute Aki_Saku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2008 03:44 PM
    Threads

Maybe you keep breaking the rules.

"The world is not beautiful...
    Therefore it is."
    -Kino no Tabi

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Your threads keep closing for the same reason this one is gonna be closed.

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

Simple, your threads are going agaisnt forum rules, and hence they get closed, like this will, this is more of a blog entry than a thread.

Junior Member goddessofelements3 has a reputation beyond repute goddessofelements3 has a reputation beyond repute goddessofelements3 has a reputation beyond repute goddessofelements3 has a reputation beyond repute goddessofelements3 has a reputation beyond repute goddessofelements3 has a reputation beyond repute goddessofelements3 has a reputation beyond repute goddessofelements3 has a reputation beyond repute goddessofelements3 has a reputation beyond repute goddessofelements3 has a reputation beyond repute goddessofelements3 has a reputation beyond repute goddessofelements3's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Aki_Saku View Post
    Maybe you keep breaking the rules.
    I don't break the rules.
    Hyperness

And I love it! 8D

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I don't see what I'm doing wrong!
    Hyperness

And I love it! 8D

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kobarokawa-San View Post
    this is not the correct section for this but i try to answer your question:

maybe because you make threads on wrong sections or things that belongs to your blog or journal idk
    if you have doubts just ask to the mod who close it or to the forum mod. they know why.

and donīt make threads like this at least in this section. PM the mod or go to the right section. this may give you bad reps and the thread will be closed for sure

Edit: now i know

you cannot double post and the big reason for your closed posts is: You make them in the wrong section.

donīt forget a thing: if you wanna start a thread search before because that idea must be taken and ask a mod or a member for the section if you have doubts ok?
    What. Is. A. Mod. I don't get any of this.
    Hyperness

And I love it! 8D

Senior Member Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2016 09:10 AM
    Threads

another mistake: three posts in a row!!!

a mod is a member who controls each section. they see if the thread are in the right section, if nobody spams, etc

Edit: mod as moderator

Post Edit: learn how to use edit option

do you see this modifications on the original post? they were made using the edit option. with it you can add or withdraw stuff from the posts
    Last edited by Kobarokawa-San; 05-25-2008 at 12:02 PM.
    The Supreme Ruler
    of The Whole
    Universe

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Blaaaaaah.

Okay, here's how it works.

A moderator is someone who is in charge of a specific forum. Like how on the main page there is all sorts of forums like Mecha, Feudal, Music, Misc, etc. They all have one or more people that's in charge of it. For example, I'm the one that moderates the Feudal Anime forum.

Now, each forum has it's own specific subject area. Like roleplaying belongs in the Role Playing forum, and Music topics belong in the Music forum. Each forum also has their own rules that are created by the people who moderate it. And, basically, if you break the rules, the moderators can delete or edit your post or close your thread, or even give infractions. If you post in the wrong section, they could close your thread, too.

The thread you made that I saw was closed was both a random talk thread, and a roleplaying thread. Random talk threads are not really allowed on the forum because there is a chatroom on this site (there's a "chat" link at the top of the page), and a roleplay thread belongs in the Roleplaying forum.

I hope that helps.

This thread will probably be closed once one of the Misc. mods notices it, since it doesn't really go here, and there's quite a bit of spam in it.
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 05-25-2008 at 12:10 PM.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member Aki_Saku has a reputation beyond repute Aki_Saku has a reputation beyond repute Aki_Saku has a reputation beyond repute Aki_Saku has a reputation beyond repute Aki_Saku has a reputation beyond repute Aki_Saku has a reputation beyond repute Aki_Saku has a reputation beyond repute Aki_Saku has a reputation beyond repute Aki_Saku has a reputation beyond repute Aki_Saku has a reputation beyond repute Aki_Saku has a reputation beyond repute Aki_Saku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2008 03:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by goddessofelements3 View Post
    I don't break the rules.
    You are right now. You should PM a mod with this question, and you keep spamming. You really need to read the rules before starting a new thread.

"The world is not beautiful...
    Therefore it is."
    -Kino no Tabi

Senior Member IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss's Avatar
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2009 08:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Yup and never post use the edit thingy.
    Like I said in my intro post you can click the rules bit
    (๑΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)
    I still lurk around, you just don't notice.

stalk me

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

You obviously havent read the forum rules, otherwise youd know multiple posting in against them.

Please read over Xero's post. Its very well detailed as to how things basically work.

This is a topic for your blog or you can pm either myself, MsAreis or Kewii ad to why your threads have been closed. If the posts Ive read are right, youve been posting here instead of in the proper forum.

Closed

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()