AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Future diary/ mirai nikki ending?

Junior Member smartninja is on a distinguished road smartninja's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2014 12:47 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Future diary/ mirai nikki ending?

I don't find the ending really good because everyone is dead, the 3rd world gang might look like them, but they aren't really the actual people from 2nd universe, who we've known throughout the entire anime.

Senior Member RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2014 11:12 PM
    Charleston, South Carolina, Confederate States of America
    Threads

Default Re: Future diary/ mirai nikki ending?

No Need for me to see the Ending now.

"Let us enjoy the Rain together. My Umbrella is always open for you. Knowing me is knowing never having to say goodbye. It never stops raining, does it?"

Junior Member adeption113 is on a distinguished road adeption113's Avatar
    Gil
    Sad
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2013 09:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It's been a LONG time since I saw Mirai nikki. I remember not liking the ending much,I got quite depressed afterwards.

Senior Member Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu Cheese
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2014 08:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Tragic Melody

Yeah, the ending to Mirai Nikki was rough, but what do you expect from an anime about people killing people? The new Mirai Nikki Redial OVA gives you a more concrete conclusion if you haven't seen it yet.

5. Thanks smartninja thanked for this post
    Likes smartninja, Jozette liked this post
    WOW!!!! Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts AK47 American Flag Ribbon Systems N64
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2023 04:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: WootenClen

What did you expect. Time travel is pretty much never a good concept.
    You should read the alternative manga where that faggot kid is the main character.

7. Likes smartninja liked this post
    Junior Member Felix Mage is on a distinguished road Felix Mage's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2013 08:54 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by RainyDayMan View Post
    No Need for me to see the Ending now.
    And what do you expect from thread named "*instert name of an anime* ending"?I expect discussion about the ending of that anime, you don't?

Quote Originally Posted by smartninja View Post
    I don't find the ending really good because everyone is dead, the 3rd world gang might look like them, but they aren't really the actual people from 2nd universe, who we've known throughout the entire anime.
    It isn't really true that everybody dies, Minene,Yukki don't die, Yuno and Nishijima regain their memories(I'm not sure if Nishijima regained his memories, but Minene told him to catch her version from the third universe and he didn't react, so I think he regained his memories)
    And the others?Well those lived happy live without having to fight to death in some crazy competition of Deus is that really a vad thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Kumagawa View Post
    What did you expect. Time travel is pretty much never a good concept.
    You should read the alternative manga where that faggot kid is the main character.
    There is an anime with quite good time traveling in it, it is called Natsu no Arashi.
    Last edited by Felix Mage; 07-03-2013 at 02:49 PM.

9. Thanks smartninja thanked for this post
    Likes smartninja liked this post
    Senior Member RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2014 11:12 PM
    Charleston, South Carolina, Confederate States of America
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Felix Mage View Post
    And what do you expect from thread named "*instert name of an anime* ending"?I expect discussion about the ending of that anime, you don't?

It isn't really true that everybody dies, Minene,Yukki don't die, Yuno and Nishijima regain their memories(I'm not sure if Nishijima regained his memories, but Minene told him to catch her version from the third universe and he didn't react, so I think he regained his memories)
    And the others?Well those lived happy live without having to fight to death in some crazy competition of Deus is that really a vad thing?

There is an anime with quite good time traveling in it, it is called Natsu no Arashi.
    Objection withdrawn.

"Let us enjoy the Rain together. My Umbrella is always open for you. Knowing me is knowing never having to say goodbye. It never stops raining, does it?"

11. Likes smartninja liked this post
    Member PhiBrainChild is on a distinguished road PhiBrainChild's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2013 12:38 AM
    Threads

If I remember right, the last scene was when Yuno from (I don't remember which universe) came to visit Yukiteru after he became God and his universe was destroyed leavin' nothin'. They probably made that to leave some material for a new season in case they decide to make one.

EDIT: I've just figured that there's an OVA which I haven't seen. After watchin' it, I saw that it explains how did Yuno manage to visit Yukiteru.
    Last edited by PhiBrainChild; 07-06-2013 at 09:31 AM.

13. Likes smartninja liked this post
+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information