AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Help - Hardware] Wondering how to fix this if all possible?

Junior Member Shadowhearts has a reputation beyond repute Shadowhearts has a reputation beyond repute Shadowhearts has a reputation beyond repute Shadowhearts has a reputation beyond repute Shadowhearts has a reputation beyond repute Shadowhearts has a reputation beyond repute Shadowhearts has a reputation beyond repute Shadowhearts has a reputation beyond repute Shadowhearts has a reputation beyond repute Shadowhearts has a reputation beyond repute Shadowhearts has a reputation beyond repute Shadowhearts's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Bomb
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2012 08:09 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default [Help - Hardware] Wondering how to fix this if all possible?

Well I'll going to post my computer specs and I know there is a computer section just I have no patience ^^" and well this section of the forums get's the most replies and viewers so I wanted a quicker answer. I have an old Gateway laptop I think the year is 2006 or 2007 I've had it for quite some time though. I haven't made many upgrades to it other than expanding the RAM in it. I just get terrible FPS when playing games and all my other friends get like 60 FPS while I get around 10-12 FPS TT_TT I tried everything to improve my computer by cleaning it out and trying upgrades but was wondering if anyone could suggest anything. I hate my graphic card as well it's the default one but I don't have the money to afford a high-tech one.

PS: The graphics card is called Mobile Intel 965 Express Chipset Family

Senior Member Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2019 08:58 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Ashminigun

Default Re: Wondering how to fix this if all possible?

This belongs to Computer & Technology section. @Eris would move this thread there.

Anyway, back to you question. Since your graphic card is integrated to the laptop mainboard it cannot be upgrade nor replaceable if damage (though it can be repair by third party computer repair shop). Also, your integrated graphic card belongs to Intel Graphic Media Acceleratorwiki which only useful to run basic GUI application and light gaming. It was never intended to run games that rely on heavily on visual enhancement i.e AA, AF, without being penalization your performance i.e frame rate.

If you still wanna play the game without sacrificing your playability, you need to the turn off the advance visual enhancer and lower the screen resolution and/or the video setting. It might never look good visually but at least it's playable. Also, turn off any program that runs on the background; it might help.
    Last edited by Ashminigun; 03-22-2012 at 12:08 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information